3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
d1e525c57b80e7b911a24988acc26a6d6ee6c6da2313aa46acfeecb680114598.jpeg

This, is National City. Home of CatCo Worldwide Media, Lord Technologies among other things.

National City is a bustling city that lies between Los Angeles and San Diego along the coast of California, and home to several million people.

Of course, strange things seem to happen here on the regular. Strangely, the city seems to take all of this in stride, maybe partially do to the masterful spins that CatCo seems to put on nearly every unusual event.

It also boasts a large university National City University, touted for its teaching and law programs.

[[ OOC - This will be the freeplay thread for those in the Epic Crossover clan who want to play in National CIty, if you want to play and aren't a member of the clan, please join! ]]​

Alexandra Kalomoira aka Huntress.

Lexi listened closely to Molly and the two men. Interesting and not unexpected that Molly needed her own special niche or place in the group. Best that she didn't admit to her own super strength just yet. Perhaps first trick was to keep Mike and Molly.... hmmn... something about that... teach them not to give things away to bad guys. Looks like flying lessons for our helicopter are coming Wynn's way. Wynn's expression when Mike exposed the Alien thing about himself, said things too. This wont be easy... but it's already been rewarding. Like having a family.

She proceeded to finish cooking the waffles and meats. She allowed and helped Molly with the eggs, making sure there were enough, allowing for a man's appetite, let alone a meta, or alien. When she gave cooking advice it was with a quiet assured tone to Molly so the boys couldn't hear, or if they could, it wasn't obvious.

"Winn, could you search out the various drinks in the fridge for me while we serve ? There is Milk, a couple of different juices. We'll need butter and syrup. Molly, let me finish the eggs, while you start putting waffles on a serving plate, you can find those over there. "

Lexi thought to herself how easy and natural this seemed to feel for her. It surprised her.

" Mike, I didn't forget you, please put plates and silverware on the table, plates are in that cabinet ( pointing ) and silverware in that drawer ( points again ). "

One of the things captured in her mind for later use, Winn spoke Kryptonian, this means he knows or knew Big Blue or his cousin Super girl and knows them well.

( as she was finishing cooking ) "Winn, the spirit of my cousin now inhabits the main computer of the estate. I am sure he'll like you. You can work things out with him about tech. He isn't not particularly a good hacker though, I can hold my own if I have to. You'll probably end up being the Helicopter pilot if you are willing to take lessons. I can pilot if I have to and either of us can drive. "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen

Status
Not open for further replies.