3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
d1e525c57b80e7b911a24988acc26a6d6ee6c6da2313aa46acfeecb680114598.jpeg

This, is National City. Home of CatCo Worldwide Media, Lord Technologies among other things.

National City is a bustling city that lies between Los Angeles and San Diego along the coast of California, and home to several million people.

Of course, strange things seem to happen here on the regular. Strangely, the city seems to take all of this in stride, maybe partially do to the masterful spins that CatCo seems to put on nearly every unusual event.

It also boasts a large university National City University, touted for its teaching and law programs.

[[ OOC - This will be the freeplay thread for those in the Epic Crossover clan who want to play in National CIty, if you want to play and aren't a member of the clan, please join! ]]​

Lucifer Morningstar/ Mike Matthews/ Mon-el

Mon-El listened to the conversation, not sure if he should interrupt it for her.

He wondered if Silver Surfer and Psyhawk would be cool if he helped with this little situation.

Lucifer silently had been watching and nodded.

" Third door on your right from here. I also suggest you take my bartender wherever you go. If you happen to be dealing with something dangerous, he might be able to help. I would love to volunteer myself, but I am busy making sure this runs smooth."

@Gands

Alexandra Kalomoira aka Huntress

"Thank you very much Mister Morningstar ! " ( she smiles )

She comes back into the bar quietly.

5f9fe4f647e45571755e969f346f55d6.jpg

She walks over to the Bartender and with a quiet voice...

"Your new boss has requested I take you with me. We are looking for a young girl who the local police claim has powers. She'll need help, we should find her before they do. "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen

Mon-El/ Mike Matthews

Mon-El was busy filling up orders ( and maybe getting a phone number or two) when she came back. He paused and wondered what the costume was for.

He looked up at her and noticed that she was being quiet.

"I think I can be some help with that. If I may ask a stupid question, who exactly are we trying to beat to finding her?" He asked her. He slide off his glasses and placed them in his pocket and slide on some red sunglasses.

@Gands

" It's like this Mike, She embarrassed some cops earlier today and seems to have super powers, strength at least. Probably a mutant, but as yet, anything is possible. There are plenty of people who simply don't like mutants, and as such, plenty of cops in the same boat. Best that you and I find her before some angry cop with a high powered rifle does I think. "

She pulls out a tablet, handing it to him. "I had my home pc send me a list of local places a homeless person might go for shelter."

"I have a really nice Motorcycle if you want to hang on ! "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen

Mike Matthews/ Mon-El of Daxam

Mike was slightly confused to how she knew his name, but then he realized something. He had been wearing a name tag the whole time at the bar. " So, basically we are trying to find this girl or woman before anyone who could do some serious damage can appear and do more damage- am I correct?" He asked, feeling his phone buzz in his pocket. He ignored it.

Mon-El looked at the tablet and looked over the list. " Maybe we should go to the shelter to the closest area from where they had found her."

Mon-El shrugged and nodded in agreement to her final statement.

@Camleen @Gands

The little girl huffs as she runs through the alleys, now feeling that weariness beginning to really come on strong. "Come on.. come on.." she says softly as she moves. But she freezes when she hears sirens, and she whimpers as she looks around herself. She dives behind a dumpster in the alley, kind of crouching next to it. She leans out a little from it, masked eyes looking down the length of the alley.

Okay this isn't working.. she can't pass out here. That would be real bad. But the fuzz is looking for her.. she has to keep moving. She now pushes herself to her not so impressive full height of just over 4 feet, and she shrugs her backpack off her shoulders. "Wherezit, Beemo?" She mutters as she now starts to walk, rummaging through the backpack. She grins suddenly, and she pulls out a small black bottle. An energy shot drink. She was told not to drink them.. but this is an emergency, right?! Surely Nico wouldn't have a problem with her needing to keep going!

She slips her backpack on again, and she twists the cap off of the energy shot. Is she becoming Popeye? She eats spinach and suddenly is immensely strong? Oh she should get a tattoo on her arm like Popeye! She makes mental note to do that tomorrow.. before anyone finds out what she's planning. She glances up as she hears another set of sirens, and she freezes. Are they all really looking for her? Oh… well she did break a police car. But in her defense they were being jerks. And one of them shot her! Well he tried to taser her.. same diff. Now cautiously she starts to walk again.. and she realizes that maybe she needs to get out of costume! She rolls her eyes at herself and stops again, dropping the unopened energy drink and her backpack.

It takes only a couple minutes for her to change from her awesome costume back to her 'civvies', she's been practicing for weeks now doing it. She emerges from the alley, her hands tucked into the pockets of her pink jacket, the tassels of her hat swaying slowly in rhythm with her stride.

She walks for almost a half hour, wishing she actually knew where she was going. It takes her a few times going around the block to find the right street, the one she recognizes. The one with the Methodist church on it that she is staying at. She looks down at her teddy bear watch, knowing the church will start to let people into the vacant rooms. She's confident Father John will save one for her, she said she would be back and all. She needs a bath too.. and a good meal.. she feels.. pretty miserable right now.

If she were anyone else beside Molly, she would be able to appreciate the irony. She wants a superhero life, and to live on her own. But.. she's just not prepared or equipped for such. I mean she's 12, for goodness sake. But since it is Molly, so she doesn't see any of that. All she sees is the next obstacle. Getting to the church and getting her room for the night.

She is almost within sight of the church.. when a squad car comes down the road. There are a few people around her also making their way along the sidewalk, and she just avoids them. Her eyes are cast down as she walks, that energy shot in her pocket and unopened. Seems she didn't need it after all! She is, no doubt, waaaaay stronger than she thought apparently.

She stops abruptly as she now feels like someone is stopped in front of her. Stupid tourists… keep moving on the sidewalk! She looks up with a frown… and her eyes widen as she sees it's a police officer. She smiles to Molly, keeping her hands out a little at her sides to show her she isn't going to try anything. The officer speak to the little girl in a gentle tone. "Hi there sweetheart. My name's Amelia. What's yours?" Molly just stares up at her, her eyes still wide. She grips the straps of her backpack tighter, her feet shuffling discretely. She speaks in a soft tone, almost a whisper.

"M… Molly.."

She really really didn't expect to be stopped like this, or for anyone to recognize her after she changed out of her costume! How did they know?! Maybe it's just coincidence? Unfortunately it's not. The police are way smarter than Molly would give them credit for. Sure she is no longer in the same outfit she was in when she busted up the cop car.. but she has the same very distinct backpack. And that's what the cops recognized.

"Molly, that's a very pretty name. I just wanna talk to you, okay? You're not in trouble. Can we talk, please?"

Molly discretely looks left to right, as a child does when looking for a way out. "okay.." she says softly, taking a small step towards the street, towards the car parked there. The officer speaks again, taking a small step towards Molly.. recognizing that ten to one Molly is about to bolt. But that's okay.. because there is at least 4 other officers near her in a perimeter, ready to jump in at any time. "Someone that looked like you ran away from some good officers earlier. We'd like to just talk to this person, make sure she's okay." Amelia now holds her hand out towards Molly, keeping the smile on her lips. "Ya know I have a little girl about your age, her name is Jessica. If she was out here in the streets alone, I'd be just terrified. Why don't you come with me, and we'll see if we can take you somewhere safe. Maybe get you some food. Would you like that? Maybe we can call your parents, sweetheart."

Ya know it almost worked.

Molly might be the mighty Princess Powerful.. but she's also a scared little girl. And Amelia hit on all the right notes to take advantage of that. Maybe take advantage is the wrong wording.. she genuinely wants to help Molly. Even though her fellow officers say she's some kind of little monster. She meant what she says to Molly, she really does want to help her. She has a vey hard time to believe this little girl is the creature her fellow officers described. But unfortunately for Amelia..
She mentioned Molly's parents…
And whatever progress she was making went right out the window. Molly's eyes blink, and she seems to almost come out of a trance. She gets a sudden angry look on her young face, and Amelia notices the sudden change. "Molly.. come on, sweety. Let me help you, please." Molly doesn't respond, not in words.

She leans down suddenly, her hands scooping under the edge of the parked car. Her eyes suddenly glow a bright pink color.. and she hefts the car over her head as if it were a paper weight. Amelia gasps and stumbles back, losing her footing. "Lemme alone!" Molly screams as she slams the car down between herself and Amelia, it ending up on its side. Amelia stares horrified… knowing Molly could have easily crushed her. The girl is a mutant.. she didn't believe what the officers said.

Molly turns now and runs, and the officers that were intending to stop her steer clear after that little display.. just long enough for her to slip away. Amelia scowls as she is helped up now by another police officer, staring in the general direction the little girl ran. "Oh Molly.."

Angrily Molly runs as fast as she can, and the police seem to be a bit bewildered. After that little display, they're ready to call Molly a major threat.. and they're about ready to call in the National Guard. They simply have no idea how to deal with something like this. As experienced as the good people of National City are.. this is new. A child that can throw cars like nothing, and a child that doesn't seem to care if she hurts anyone. At least that's how they see it.

She runs into an apartment building, and she sprints up the stairs. Angrily she wipes away the tears from her eyes as she goes up staircase after staircase.. and eventually she gets to the door leading to the roof. It's locked, of course.

The door explodes as Molly just runs through it, debris scattering along the roof. She skids to a halt, and just flops down right there. Maybe she's bought herself some time. She doesn't know. Her upper body kind of slumps forward as she sits there, unaware that the police are moving in. They don't exactly know where she is, but they know she's in the area. And now they have armed themselves with high powered rifles. They don't want to take any more chances with this mutation, with this obvious threat to everyone in this part of the city. They begin a search pattern, moving along the streets systematically. Eventually they'll probably find her.. but for now she's safe. For now.

Normally she would be able to think her way out of a bad situation like this. But she is.. so tired.. it's taking all she has to just keep her eyes open. She draws her knees up to her chest and wraps her slim arms around them, her chin resting on her knees. She stares out at the city scape, trying to think of how she's going to get out of this. She tries not to cry.. that doesn't help.. but she finds herself exhausted physically and emotionally. She might be the incredible Princess Powerful, but at the end of the day..
She's also just a scared little girl.

• Love
Reactions: Gands
Alexandra Kalomoira AKA Huntress

With Mike working the tablet and Lexi driving the odd motorcycle, that of course went very very fast when she wanted it too.
d8c7593b953e525b484423d78ec15d41

Oddly, they seemed to make a decent team. By the third stop, Alexandra was picking up police radio.

"They've found her, we don't have a minute to lose. There may be bullets involved. I can't ask you to go into harm's way Mike if you cant take a bullet. I assure you that I can. Okay, that being said, we have the time we do because they are bringing in sharpshooters. She's up on the roof. I can get up there with the grapple line. Use instant smoke to provide cover to get myself out of there. If this goes wrong and they cart my body off to the morgue. Come get me, my father has already made a deal with Thanatos and I wont die easily Mike.

Even as she was saying that, she remembered her cousin. A son of Hephaestus, they made a good pair until he was killed in an explosion. She thought about how a near death experience might affect her reputation. The intense pain of near death. The fact she didn't know anything about this Mike guy. But, there was no way she was going to let that little girl die without a fight.

Sadly, she didn't feel she had enough time to argue with National City P.D. She was going to put out a huge amount of smoke to cover her tracks.

As the motorcycle rolled into the area, her in her costume, she started to auto fire smoke bombs everywhere to get NCPD confused. She successfully used the grapple gun to get to the top of the roof. More smoke bombs after spotting the girl. Shouting, yelling, and successfully inflicted confusion with NCPD.

You okay princess ?

@Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9

Mon-El/Mike Matthews and Winn Schott

Mike worked at the tablet and paused when he realized that there were a few in the area. He frowned and decided what to say next.

Mike paused when he heard the police radio and noticed that they had little time to deal with the problem.

" It's fine. I can take a ton of bullets, as long as none of them have any lead. Lead is something that could possibly kill me. I can handle myself just fine though," he said, not going to mention that may have everything to do with the red sun that was in the area around him. He paused when she mentioned that she could avoid death, but he wasn't going to press on the subject any more and he simply nodded. There was always things about this city that he found fascinating and that was saying a lot. He took a deep breath and watched from a distance.

Winn wasn't deaf. He could hear things and gunshots aimed at the roof was something that immediately drew his attention. He was not bullet-proof and hoped that none of the stray bullets came his way. He paused when he saw Mike and was about to ask him what he was doing, but it seemed that the other man beat him to the punchline. " Winn, what are you doing here?" He asked.

" DEO stuff. The agency heard that there was a girl who had beat up some cops and they were pretty sure it was an alien and they wanted me to investigate."

Mike was a little more confused by this information. Could they be talking about the same girl who was up on the roof that he could have sworn the other woman had said was mutant. Was one of them wrong about the thing or were both of them wrong? Was it possible that she was neither of these things or one of them?

" Stay back and get behind me, you aren't bullet-proof."

@Gands @Camleen

++"This is team A, we're 3 floors from the top. Are we go?"++ ++"Team A this is base. You are go. Subdue the mutant."++ ++"Team A in top stairwell, 1 minute to breach and contact."++

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Molly Hayes/Bruiser Princess Powerful![/BCOLOR]
Molly is.. vaguely.. aware of what's going on around her. Rather, what's going on around the building. Ya know it's not her fault. The police started it.. all she was trying to do was help someone. And then someone yelled a mean word and all heck broke loose. It's not her fault. But if she stops now.. she'll be sent back to that awful foster home for mutant children. So she can't stop. But she can't go back to the Avengers Compound.. that would be just about as bad..

She remains sitting there barely awake, leaning against her drawn up knees. Her half open eyes just stare ahead, and she tries to focus. She wants to run.. but she's so tired.. to tired to get up.. but that kind of changes when she hears a gunshot. Her eyes widen and she looks towards the edge of the roof as she sits up.. NOW she's a bit more awake. She sees wisps of smoke now rising from around the building… she's being rescued!

"Chase!"

She shouts as she hops to her feet, life suddenly in her body again. She runs to the edge and looks out.. but she doesn't see the Frog.. or Chase.. but this is his M.O.. smoke fields or whatever he calls it.. she looks as hard as she can, but she doesn't see anything.

Hearing a sudden voice behind her she almost leaps right off the edge of the building from being startled. She spins around, staring at Huntress. Holy crap that's an awesome costume! But the excitement of maybe being rescued.. rescued by Chase. She shakes her head rapidly as she takes a few steps towards Huntress. She mutters under her breath "Princess Powerful.." correcting Huntress. Though it's probably to soft for her to hear the words. She looks down a moment, and then up to Huntress once more as her hands clench into fists at her sides. Huntress is between Molly and the door that she destroyed to get up here, Huntress' back to that door. So Molly notices the movement inside the door.. men in black armor. Cops! More specifically, a SWAT team. The first of them is heading for the door, raising his gun as he moves.

"AAAUUUGH!"

Molly screams as she looks back to Huntress now, her face red. First that woman officer tried to sweet talk her.. and she sees Huntress as doing the same. Molly takes a few big strides right towards Huntress, raising her fists over her head. "I said lemme alone stupid cops!" Still a good distance from Huntress, she slams her fists against the roof at her feet. "Shiny Makeup, Shine!" With a low rumble the cement roof suddenly has dozens of cracks in it, the streaks of cracks emanating from Molly's position. It kind of looks like what happens when you step onto ice that's too thin. The whole of the top floor or so rumbles and shakes a little.. enough to make the SWAT member stumble back, his aim ruined. Normally that hit would have broken a hole right in the roof.. but she is drained, at the end of her rope. So she draws her fists up again, and slams them down again. This time a large hole forms in the roof, and it's obvious she's just trying to make an escape path.

She might be 12, but she recognizes she can't go back down into the building by way of stairs. She can't jump to another rooftop. She can't descend down the side. So she thinks her best bet would be to just make her own path.

Perhaps fortunately.. she doesn't get the chance to test that theory. She almost lets out a fierce little growl as she looks back to Huntress.. well the kind of growl a kitten would make when trying to seem fierce.. and she looks like she's about to jump. But..

Her eyes stop glowing that brilliant pink.. and they roll into the back of her head as she falls back. She lands on her back (squishing poor BMO backpack), and is out. She had some adrenaline to spend when she thought Chase was here.. but that little stunt used up whatever energy reserves she had. And so.. she simply fell asleep, literally on her feet..

Lexi looked down at the young girl somewhat astonished, slowly and gently moved to pick her up. Now carrying her in one arm she carefully approached the stairway where the first set of swat officers were waiting.

She pulled out a cell phone, on it was a emailed copy of a official looking piece of paper and pushed it in front of the officer.

"This gives me Jurisdiction as reserve area shield agent. As you can see, it is signed by a Federal Judge. You may at your leisure contact Director Coulson to confirm this. I suggest you do so very quickly before the rest of your officers try to shoot me and this unconscious child".

In the distance the noise of approaching Helicopters and the sudden arrival of two additional Metahumans, Simon Williams, the reserve Avenger known and Wonder Man & Norrin Radd the incomparable Silver Surfer. Surfer takes in the crowd faces, noticing Wynn and Mike.
He produces a thick sheaf of paperwork, handing it to the officer in Charge.

" Officer, you and your men need to stand down. " The Surfer's tone is not emotional, matter of fact and he seems ready to handle any potential disagreements from his position.

Meanwhile, Simon is approached by the Huntress.

" Simon"

"Huntress "

"I am taking the girl, she needs sleep, and quiet surroundings to calm down. She didn't handle the Avenger's compound too well did she, and unless Shield has learned in the last couple of days how to handle her without making her a prisoner, it wont go well there either. "

" This young lady has a lot of folks pissed off, even more trying to unbunch their panties. You'd better be able to straighten this the hell out Alexandra, we are going way out on a limb for you. Go, now and keep in contact please. "

After she and Wonder Man talk for a bit, in quiet heated tones, She walks softly over to the motorcycle and climbs on, handing Molly to Mike.

" Please hold on to her while we drive Mike, she's very ... very strong by the way, but for now she's sleeping. We are heading up to Los Angeles... Who's your friend ? "

@Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9

Mike Matthews and Winn Schott

Mike turned over to her and raised an eyebrow, clearly confused on what Huntress wanted him to do. " She wants you to carry the kid." Mike looked over at Winn and nodded, taking Molly and holding herself.

" I should be fine with her grip. This is Winn, he's a close friend from my short time being watched at the DEO. He is also really close to Supergirl, I trust him. Oh, okay," he said to her.

@Gands @Camleen

Alexandra Kalomoira aka The Huntress.

" Nice to meet you Wynn, I have to get this child out of here. I am heading North to Los Angeles. In the hills northeast of Malibu. Give Mike your phone number real quick and when we get there we will contact you. "

At this point, Mike still has the tablet, and the unconscious Molly as Lexi starts up the big motorcycle and drives off in a rush. After a bit, Mike can see the Silver Surfer in the skies above seemingly shewing away Helicopters. It seems like a long drive, even at the speed she averages with the three people, roughly an hour and a third.

At one point, Lexi presses a button on the slowing motorcycle and a secret door opens in the side of a hill, which she enters still slowing and going down into the earth.

This is no cave but an obvious man made tunnel which leads into a garage. She gets off the motorcycle and takes off the helmet.

" Lets get her into a bed Mike and we can talk okay ? "

A spare bedroom is found upstairs and Molly is placed in it, only her shoes/boots removed and placed at the foot of the bed. There is a TV in the room, remote on small table at one side of the bed.

Leaving Mike in a den, next to the spare bedroom, Lexi goes and changes, emerging in a shorts, t-shirt and bare feet.

She sits near Mike and takes a deep relaxing breath.

" Lords I hope this works "

@Camleen @ luckycoolhawk9

Winn Schott and Mike Matthews/Mon-El

Winn looked over at her and didn't argue with that. He could see that the National City Police was not happy with her and he looked over at Mike and nodded when she mentioned that he should give his phone number to Mike.

Mike was still holding the tablet and he looked at Winn and handed him the tablet where the man put in his phone number into it. Mike had thankfully gotten a phone from Lucifer before he left. The man said to think of it as a loan until he could get around to getting his own. He wasn't sure how it worked, but he would figure it out.

Mike was silent as Lexi pressed a button on the motorcycle and a secret door opened up on a hill and he was very confused on how that happened and he would have to ask.

Mike was confused by most of this stuff and he looked over at her as he got off the motorcycle, not certain what to say to her now at the moment.

" I am okay with this," he replied, trying to sound as human as possible.

Mike climbed upstairs carrying the girl and placed her in bed before heading back downstairs into the den where he would go to talk to Huntress. He wished that he had brought a change of clothes with him.

Mike looked around the room for something to wipe his head, as he was hot from being out. He frowned when he couldn't find one and took off his shirt and wiped his sweat with it.

After she arrived, he put his shirt back on, feeling slightly flustered for being shirtless early.

" I am sure that everything will be fine."

@Camleen @Gands

Alexandra K Aka Huntress

Alexandra looks a bit tired, more mentally than physically. She suddenly realizes what she's done to Mike.

( Sigh )

" I am really sorry Mike, you've been a real trouper haven't you. Look, why don't you take a quick shower while I call this other fellow."

(( if he is interested, she will show him to a shower and a couple of towels. ))

She then calls Wynn, to guide him into her property, assuring him there will be no problems.

The home seems to have a larger than normal amount of statuary. The decorations are a combination of old Hollywood movie posters and classical Greek statuary.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen

Mike Matthews/ Mon-el and Winn Schott

Mike noticed that she looked a little tired, but he didn't comment on it. He choose to ignore it for the time being.

" I would take a shower, but I kind of only have the only clothes that I am wearing at the moment- oh and my work outfit," he said to her.

He looked over at the shower and wished that he had taken more clothes though.

Winn would drive up to the property with a car that he rented. He also brought Mike some spare clothes.

Mike looked over at the posters and he was a little confused. " What are these posters out here about?" He asked her, curious to the nature of these strange things he had seen.

@Gands @Camleen

Alexandra K. Aka Huntress

"I just spoke with Wynn, Mike. He has spare clothes for you. He be here soon. "

She looks at the posters and smiles.

" Those are advertising posters for classic movies. I like the artwork on them. "

"Do you like National City Mike "?

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Molly Hayes/Bruiser/Princess Powerful [/BCOLOR]
And as the world of chaos passes, the child sleeps.

Even though she is responsible for some of the chaos.

Molly snores softly as she lays in the very large 'guest bedroom'. A bedroom bigger and more posh than she has slept in for many years. Her room at home was on the very nice side (though it was made waaaaay better with all her posters), but this is something else. And she doesn't even realize it yet.

It's been a bit since she was put to bed, and she has instinctively pulled one of the pillows close to her to snuggle against it. Though she is in a peaceful, quiet environment now, her dreams are not of the same peace and quiet. Smoke… guns.. the whole world laughing at how dumb she is. If she could punch her dreams somehow, she would have a bit ago.

She starts to barely wake up, pulling the pillow closer to her body as she mutters to no one in particular "Nico make us pancakes.." and then she falls right back asleep, snoring softly once more. For almost another half hour she sleeps soundly now, no more dreams. She barely wakes up once more, muttering again "Klara tell Nico ta make us pancakes.." Once more she falls asleep immediately… and then ten more minutes' passes before she finally rouses from her sleep. She rolls onto her back, staring at the ceiling. She doesn't know where she is, really. And it doesn't really occur to her that she doesn't know where she is. "Klara.. 'Lina.. wherezit…" she sits up slowly, her long hair draped messily along her shoulders. She rubs the sleep out of her eyes, and then looks around with kind of a dopey gaze.

And it's about then she realizes she's not where she should be. This isn't the Hostel.. this definitely isn't the church.. this isn't the X-Foster home.. this isn't the Avengers Compound… "Uh oh" she utters as she hops to her feet on the bed, now awake fully. She lightly bounces up and down on the bed, turning in a circle as she does to get a look at the room she's in. And.. well bouncing on beds is fun. She takes one big bounce and lands on the floor in a crouch, and she takes a few sprinting steps towards the big window. She peers out of it, hands pressed against the glass. Some forest or something.. so she's not in National City anymore, right? Are there forests in National City? She doesn't even know. She presses her forehead against the glass with a low 'thud' sound, trying to look more towards the edges of the window. To try and see more. "Where the freakin am I.." and how did she get here.

She turns to look around the room, seeing the door is barely cracked open. Well she's not locked in… at least not in this room. Not that it would make a heck of a lot of difference. She moves towards the door.. but takes a few steps back to look at the television. She eyes the remote.. then the television.. then the remote… no she doesn't have time. She must figure this out. She moves to the door, and crouches down as she peers out of it.

She sees nothing.. so she leans out a little more. She can hear voices.. but she can't make out who it is. Who they are. And then suddenly she seems.. bothered… by something. Well aside from this whole situation.. something specific is suddenly bothering her. She glances over her shoulder as she frowns, and then she looks back out towards the hallway. She then looks over her shoulder again, whispering "What're you starin at.. freaky thing.." she moves to the bed quickly and pulls the blanket off.. and she tosses it over the statue of Persephone that is next to the bed. It was starting to really weird Molly out. She's rather sure its blank eyes were following her. Freaky thing. So that little problem dealt with, she sneaks back towards the door, and she discretely pushes it open. She peeks her head out, looking for guards or something. No.. nothing. Weird.

Still in her socks, she creeps outside of the door, staying close to the wall. She moves towards the voices, her green eyes taking in all the weird old posters and statues around her. Oh, God did someone lock her in a museum or something? Why couldn't they just kill her..

She sneaks along the wall, her hands pressing against it as she moves. She gets to the end of the hallway, and now she can see some people in the room ahead. She peeks around the corner, her wide eyes trying to make out who it is. But she can't, all she can see is their backs and the back of their heads. And that's not enough to recognize anyone. But she wouldn't recognize them. Huntress was in costume when she met her, and she was sleeping when she was handed over to Mike. She nibbles on her lower lip as she watches them, now wondering just what the heck to do..

Alexandra aka Huntress

Lexi looks down at her phone, then back up at Mikey, before he could answer her last question.

"Mike, that's Winn coming into the property. I will go bring him in. If the Princess wakes up, see if she is hungry or thirsty please."

Lexi went to go find Wynn near the front door. Unsuspectingly leaving Molly with Mike.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen

Winn and Mike Matthews/ Mon-El

Mike wasn't sure how Winn why had some spare clothes for him, but he wasn't going to question it.

He looks at the posters too as she smiles.

" Movies?" He asked, not certain what those was. He certainly hadn't seen any of them on Daxam.

He really wished that he understood more about Earth Culture.

" What do you mean by that?" He asked, not noticing that she had answered her phone in this time.

Mike nodded and paused to listen after she left. " Hey, is that you?" He asked, approaching the area where the little girl was. He hoped that he didn't scare her or anything. He really didn't want to fight the twelve year old or upset her.

Winn was thankful that he had able to borrow a car from the DEO and that he knew how to drive. He had picked up some clothes that a strange man from the bar called to tell him to pick him up. Thankfully, they were easy to find and he had a safe trip there. Hopefully, Mike's new friend was nice.

@Gands @Camleen

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Molly Hayes/Bruiser/Princess Powerful[/BCOLOR]
Molly's eyes narrow as she kind of hides around the corner of the room Lexi and Mike are in, clinging close to the wall. Be as ninja as a 12-year-old can be. Which isn't a lot. Her eyes follow Lexi as she moves out of the room, she doesn't quite hear what the woman said.

It's then her eyes drift back towards Mike, a small frown still on her lips. She looks down towards the floor as she considers options.

She could just beat them all up. That's always at the top of her list.

She could trick them into leaving the house (or wherever she is) and lock the doors behind them. Effectively claiming this place as her own.

She could just out and out escape. Get her stuff and bolt. Not like they could stop her. She's probably 10 times starter than them, and about a kazillion times stronger.

So lost in going over her limited options, she doesn't even notice Mike noticing her. He calls out to her, and she jumps a little with surprise. Her gaze darts to him as he addresses her, and she leans back around the corner slightly, as if that would hide her from him. She looks like she is about to say something, but nothing comes out. She grips the corner of the wall, and now leans heavily on that wall, peering barely around the corner.

"'m.. 'm hungry…" is all she gets out, her head bowed down a little as she watches him. After all, this awful day started with her trying to scavenge for food. Maybe she's the unbeatable Princess Powerful.. but she's still hungry right now… and since they somehow kidnapped her (that's how she sees it at the moment), she may as well get a meal out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.