• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Steven Lasket

" Yeah, this is kind of my first date ever and I'm sorry about the lack of empathy. I don't mean to come off as cold, I'm just nervous and then my mind goes off on tangents such as the horror stories my mom told me about Daxam and the prince, or how I don't know who my human father is," he said, running his hand through his hair. He really wanted to make her have a good date, but he wasn't very good at connecting. Something about disconnecting too much.

@Michale CS

Steven Lasket

" Yeah, this is kind of my first date ever and I'm sorry about the lack of empathy. I don't mean to come off as cold, I'm just nervous and then my mind goes off on tangents such as the horror stories my mom told me about Daxam and the prince, or how I don't know who my human father is," he said, running his hand through his hair. He really wanted to make her have a good date, but he wasn't very good at connecting. Something about disconnecting too much.

@Michale CS

"See there? You can talk after all. Don't worry, the fact that you're nervous means you care what I think of you. So, a good sign."
I assured him.

"But you can relax though, I'm not expecting perfection on the first date."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Steven Lasket

" Yeah, I guess I always worry about screwing up and sounding stupid. Also, about the dog bullying me, it's a daxamite dog and it kind of has laser vision," he admitted to her.

Steven pulled out his phone and pulled up a photo of Dax.

Jack-Russell-Terrier-Puppies-For-Sale-600x600.jpg

" That's him, also you have my full permission to mock me about being owned by a alien puppy."

@Michale CS

"So, you have a puppy with laser vision, and the first girl you date has laser vision. I'm sensing a pattern here." I teased, but that puppy was so darn cute I couldn't help but smile.

"Well I hope he's friendly. You don't want him drilling holes in the mailman!"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Steven Lasket

" Guess it is some sort of a pattern," he teased back and noticing her smiling. He paused and thought about it for a second. " Compared to everything else I said, this is going to sound terribly forward."

He took a nervous breath. " Would you like to come back to my place to meet my dog?" He asked.

@Michale CS

He took a nervous breath. " Would you like to come back to my place to meet my dog?" He asked.

I blinked. Then I laughed a little. "Sure, as long as he doesn't laser people he doesn't know!"

Finally, the guy had a little guts. But I was pretty sure it was just to meet the dog, which was fine. And a step in the right direction. I wasn't feeling the chemistry yet, but the guy was so nervous I wouldn't have any clue about how he felt until he got over his hesitance.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Steven Lasket

Steven looked over at her and choose not to comment on the fact that he did occasionally laser people he didn't know.

He looked over at her and composed himself. " Well, we should probably get the check." He wasn't about to say, but he intended to pay in it full. It was the least he could do. Maybe he would feel more comfortable once they were on familiar ground for him. It might calm his nerves.

@Michale CS

Reactions: Michale CS
Gary narrowed his eyes at him then sighed "This I get the feeling this night will never end, Ok, so just curious, since the owner of this mask will make things difficult for you why not, A. Kill me and hand him the mask, or B. destroy the mask?" he asked and leaned back against the seat as he looked outside adjusting his glasses.

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer looked back over at him and decided to answer his question quite simply. " Because destroying the mask would also draw his attention. The only way to destroy the mask is with magic and while I do have some, I do not have full control of it as I don't want to lose myself. Secondly, killing you and handing him the mask is just as bad as him evading here. The last thing I want is the mask in Loki's hands."

@Outlaw-SSS

Gary grinned "So it's a norse mask." he mumbled to himself looking at it, a green dim flash waved across it as he looked at it, he put it away again and looked at him once more "Why not keep it for yourself?" he dared to ask.

Lucifer Morningstar

" I could keep it in safe storage, but I fear that it wouldn't work well with my other objects and the mask likes being worn. I fear keeping it in a nightclub will warrant attention from Loki and before you suggest burying it, people undug a magical blade on me once already."

@Outlaw-SSS

"I threw it out a window once, it flew back in like a boomerang, even after hitting the ground." Gary said and sighed, he looked outside wondering when they would reach the Malibu Fire department.

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer looked over at him. " That was the other reason I didn't exactly want to take it. Once it gets a particular affinity, it can only be taken if you give it away willingly and the other person accepts it or you die, or next of kin. I mean, how did you acquire it?" He asked.

@Outlaw-SSS

"I met my friend at a rave, a few months later her ex beats me up, tosses me in the east river and i wash up to shore with it. I just put it on, rescued her, harassed some gang members in Harlem then I've been using it ever since to play superhero, and harass people who deserve it." Gary explained.

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer looked over at him and debated if he should tell him. " I think that the mask may have saved your life, based on the experience you just described. I am not just saying that, I know many people who have washed ashore who have died before getting treated. I am also going to guess that you heavily rely on."

@Outlaw-SSS

Steven Lasket

Steven looked over at her and choose not to comment on the fact that he did occasionally laser people he didn't know.

He looked over at her and composed himself. " Well, we should probably get the check." He wasn't about to say, but he intended to pay in it full. It was the least he could do. Maybe he would feel more comfortable once they were on familiar ground for him. It might calm his nerves.

@Michale CS

It wasn't too long before we were at Lasket's place. It was... As plain vanilla as Steven seemed to be, but it did definitely seem like it was the dog that was in charge of the place.

Luckily, I got along well with the terrier and no one lasered anyone in our meeting.
"So, Steven. Any hobbies? Me, I'm into anime, and I'm a member of the SCA, meaning I go out on weekends in Renaissance costumes swinging fake swords."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Steven Lasket and Dax

Steven was happily when they finally arrived back at his place. It was plain and vanilla as he didn't bother to make anything fancy as he didn't often get guests and Dax ruined everything.

It was true that Dax didn't laser either Steven or Tamara, the couch on the other hand was not so lucky.

" I'm a comic book reader, even if some of them aren't actually factually accurate to history, they are a good read. I also do occasionally go out and LARP with some friends."

@Michale CS

Reactions: Michale CS
Mar'i Grayson
San Francisco Airport

Stirring slowly Mar'i found herself waking up. She was half shoved into one of the windows, her face and upperbody basking in the cloudless light streaming in from outside. Hot to the touch yet not burning any of the thing around her the woman turned and began to stretch out. "People always say I am a cat. I don't tell them they are wrong. Apparently my species is descended from some Feline race." The woman said sitting up straight. "I take it we are here right?"

@Gands

Gary sighed "Before yeah, now, not so much. Especially since I have no way of absorbing or projecting energy. But still whipping out a battleship's worth of artillery from my hands is pretty awesome. That is if they don't just shoot confetti and flags that say Bang!" he explained complaining at the last part "besides, I was going to go to Gotham but I heard the clown prince over there used to own this mask.(look it up it happened) I really don't need an city's worth of ICP Rejects chasing me around. Plus the city is as corrupt as Italian parliament." he said then looked at him "Your doing I assume?" he asked.

(Yes The Joker used Loki's Mask at one point Here's more on that if y'all want to know Joker/Mask )

Steven Lasket and Dax

Steven was happily when they finally arrived back at his place. It was plain and vanilla as he didn't bother to make anything fancy as he didn't often get guests and Dax ruined everything.

It was true that Dax didn't laser either Steven or Tamara, the couch on the other hand was not so lucky.

" I'm a comic book reader, even if some of them aren't actually factually accurate to history, they are a good read. I also do occasionally go out and LARP with some friends."

"Comic Books, huh? Sure. Not any more geeky than me swinging fake swords at people on the weekends."
I replied.

Looking over at the burned couch I shake my head. "You must go through an awful lot of furniture around here."

@LuckycoolHawk9