Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to hire assassins to kill her little sister. Gotta protect the time-space continuum.

That aside, I also have a character whose last name is Chevalier. What a coincidence.

11:56am now. Later tonight I should have access to a computer, where I can finally update that cast list.

I took the liberty of making you a banner and forcing you into a $100 exchange, so here ya go.

1470628958117[1].png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kit-n-Kat
Wait. Just re-read the description. I'll do the eye thing and then post an updated one.

Re-read it again and realized it was referring to the eye UNDER the patch. God, where is my brain today...

• Love
Reactions: Kit-n-Kat
Sorry guys but I'm dropping this. Twelve Witnesses is finally starting up and playing with a whole slew of characters either fifteen or under isn't my thing anyway.

Last edited:
Did my punching scare someone away?

Alright. Now it's time to look through everyone.

Alright, updated on the first page. If your application is not present, it is either incomplete or I have some questions.

@Lyra Meiko Hanae is wielding the legit Kusanagi, is that correct? The real Ame no Marakumo?

• Thank You
Reactions: Lyra Meiko
One more hunter and two more shifters and we should be good to go.~

How many moments?

Alaric will be done in due time. He's just such a new character to my roster that i haven't been able to fully develop him yet, making it hard to fill out the sheet when I know so little about him.

My characters are never set in stone. They are individuals themselves. I let them speak to me and guide me. I don't make them, not alone. I only lend them my voice.

Loading... 98%

Loading... 99%

Loading... 100%

Download complete. Please proceed.

IJXqFYu.png

[No one can outsmart me!]

Name:
Yamamato Nozomi

Species:
Human

Profession:
Hunter

Nationality:
Japanese Ethnicity

Appearance:
Yamamoto Nozomi is never seen without her white lab coat and pair of circular glasses. Her last recorded height in metres rounded off to three decimal places is 1.399 metres. Her last calculated BWH in centimetres is 62-52-72.

Personality:
According to records, Yamamoto Nozomi is described as 'arrogant' and 'proud' by various peers. She is said to enjoy 'displaying her abilities' to others, without care for safety. In other words, she is what is defined as 'reckless'. It is unknown if this fact has altered over time. This personality is 'natural' for a child prodigy, according to her father, Doctor Yamamoto Kenshin, and that she will bloom into an elegant lady over the years.
Several records describe her as not just willing, but wanting to help others with her inert talent for machines. The will and want to aid others is a key feature of the future heiress of Yamamoto Corps.

Known Abilities:
Yamamoto Nozomi is known for her great inventive capabilities and feats, and is a child prodigy in her own right, as described. She has skill in creating functioning machinery and weaponry from indescribable junk. In a concrete jungle, she has unquestionable improvisation.

Strengths:
Her skill with machinery is her greatest trait. She will never let an opportunity down, and will always do her best in her task. As her weapon of choice is heavy, she has shown to be unnaturally strong for her build and size, having the strength of a person up to thrice her size.

Weaknesses:
She focuses on raw power rather than technique, and believes that any form of training is just an opportunity to unleash her full volley. She can be stubborn at times.

Weaponry:
WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
Classified information present.

Enter password:

Access granted.

im_briefcase.gif

The device you see before you is the DB Unit Mk62. This device is the only one of its kind, and was manufactured by Yamamoto Corps in the year [Data Expunged] solely for the use of Yamamoto Nozomi. It is a steampunk-modern hybrid device that optimizes usage. It is notable for its variety, the ability to transform into various weapons. It runs on both solar energy, mana and various gases, such as hydrogen and hydrocarbons. A recorded list of known forms and abilities are listed. Hybrid types can switch between power usage, or in certain cases, not use a power source at all and rely on sheer mechanical power and manual authorization. Photon Types use absorbed solar energy and rely on internalised circuitry and electricity. Steampunk Types run on hydrogen and hydrocarbons. Arcane Types can actually recharge on the spot by absorbing surrounding mana.

Mk62 Base State - The disguised state of this device as displayed above is a briefcase, of dimensions 40 centimetres by 55 centimetres by 10 centimetres. The unknown material used to construct this device is light, yet is proven to have a durability that could potentially rival diamonds. The last recorded weight of the device in this state is 62.5272 pounds, or 28.3619 kilograms.

Mk62 Hybrid Type Cannon - a powerful guncannon-like form that launches napalm bombs and laser bullets. It can also charge and fire laserbeams, if given enough time. It can also fire other kinds of basic bombs, from stink bombs to adhesive goo. Laser bullets can be altered into magic-based elemental bullets of earth, water, wind and fire.

Mk62 Hybrid Type Slayer - a sharp, long, large blade that can be veiled with burning photons for increased damage. It is capable of creating sonicbooms if swung fast enough.

Mk62 Hybrid Type Barrier - a shield-like structure that is able to veil itself with photons for enhanced protection, making it extra difficult to break through. It can create a spherical barrier around the immediate area, used for protection.

Mk62 Photon Type Sonic - a unique device akin to a megaphone, capable of amplifying sound waves to much greater levels. The great soundwaves are great for intimidation and blasting opponents away, as well as reaching out to others.

Mk62 Steampunk Type Smoke - It launches smoke that can distract one by temporarily blurring vision and temporarily blocking nasal passageways. Used mainly for distraction or to escape.

Mk62 Arcane Type Cleric - A mode that resembles a small rest station. Utilised for healing. The Effects can be reversed on opponents, where the opponent's health is used to replenish the mana of the device

Mk62 Photon Type Tempest - It is able to function as a taser at close range, or extend its tendrils to deliver a nasty shock. At a far range, when loaded with metallic bullets or any metallic object, it works as a coilgun or railgun.

Mk62 Steampunk Type Pyro - a flamethrower-like form that... launches flames at opponents.

Mk62 Arcane Type Cryo - a blast of magic-powered cold from this staff-like structure can reduce temperatures and freeze opponents. On the other hand, a power glove that has identical functions to the staff is formed, except it only works close-range.

Mk62 Hybrid Type Engine Cycle - It may look like a regular motorcycle, but it is able to move at speeds beyond even a race car. It has displayed the ability to scale walls.

Mk62 Hybrid Type Beast 1.0a - [Data Expunged]

Mk62 Hybrid Type Beast 1.0b - [Data Expunged]

Mk62 Hybrid Type Beast 1.0c - [Data Expunged]

Mk62 Hybrid Type Beast 1.0d - [Data Expunged]

Mk62 Hybrid Type Beast 2.0 - [Data Expunged]

Family:
Yamamoto Kenshin - Father
Kanzaki Chieri - Mother

Consort:
Data unavailable

Known History:
Yamamoto Nozomi is the daughter of Dr. Yamamoto Kenshin, current CEO of Yamamoto Corps. Yamamoto Corps is known for providing various Hunter organisations technology and gaining huge profits. Such organisations including - The Helsings. St George Academia. Round Table.

Would you like to view more information?

Yes

Please enter password

Access denied

Access denied

Access denied. WARNING. WARNING. Intruder alert. WARNING. WARNING. Intruder alert.

• Love
Reactions: Lyra Meiko
GOD DAMNIT!
YOU STOLE MY IDEA OF CYBORG!
WHYYYYY ;-;
Edit: Apparently, I accidentually made second dragon shifter. Now, I will have three characters XD.

Technically this baby was an idea back in May 2015.

Technically this baby was an idea back in May 2015.
Whoops.
Forget it then...
Actually, seconds after, I understood that my character is a mechanical and technological essence, not just a cyborg. (And he is also a dragon shifter)

-blink blink-
Holy shit that's cool as hell.
Like 100% Legit can I bring in a RWBY type weapon for my Hunter? It's nothing too op and like 90% simpler than that

-looks at my wire guns and hunting knives-

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.