Status
Not open for further replies.
(WIP)

Name
: Alaric Bluedrake

Race: (Dragon Shifter or Human/Hunter?) Dragon Shifter

Nationality: English/American

Appearance: Alaric, in human form, stands six feet in height with sun-bronzed skin over a lean, well defined, muscular frame. His shoulders are broad, but not overly so. His black hair is just long enough to fall just in front of his striking sapphire eyes. As a Dragon, Alaric is eight feet at the shoulders and ten feet in length, measuring from his nose to tail-tip. His wingspan is sixteen feet across. He is clad in sapphire blue scales with blue eyes and black horns and talons. He is a lean, muscular young Dragon.

Subrace: Sapphire/Blue Dragon

Personality: (A good balance between negative and positive.) Alaric is gentlemanly and chivalrous. He is also fiercely protective.

History: Born of Dragons but raised as human. Alaric was born during a time when Dragons hid in human form. They hid from the humans out of fear. The fear of being slaughtered forced them into hiding. The humans, after a while, declared the Dragons as extinct, not nowing that they still lived. Dragons passed into Myth and Legend, stories to tell children.

Alaric was raised in a human town. Once old enough to seek work, he trained as a Blacksmith. He advanced quicklythrough his lessons. It seemed he had a natural gift for the art, and a high tolerance for the heat of the forge. He became the youngest Blacksmith in generations and continued to live a human who was secretly a Dragon.

Alaric was forced to reveal himself as a Dragon when his home town was attacked. It was a Dragon, sent by Alastair, the Gilded Dragon King, to destroy any and every human town for his own revenge. In order to protect the people who had beed his friends his whole life and to protect the town he called hime, Alaric had to take his Dragon form in order to fight the Dragon who was destroyinghis home. The town had mixed feelings about the young Blacksmith after he had slain the attacking Dragon. Alaric left to save the town from further attacks. He set out to kill the Dragon King and create peace between Humans and Dragons.

Abilities: Alaric is an excellent swordswoman. He is more agile than he looks. Alaric is also a Blacksmith.

Strengths: (As a person)

Weaknesses: (As a person) Alaric cares deeply for anyone he considers a friend and will sacrifice himself without a second thought if his friends' lives were at stake. A surefire way to lure the blue Dragon into battle is to threaten his friends.

Magical Capabilities & Dragon Feats: (Dragon Shifter only)

Physical Weaknesses: His wings are soft and unarmored. The thin membranes can rip and tear, causing his flight to become difficult.

Weaponry & Equipment: a simple hand-and-a-half sword he made himself with a sapphire set into the pommel. The handle and cross guard are black.
Family:

Other Information: (Stuff that doesn't fit up there)[/QUOTE

This is what I have on Alaric so far. The more he tells me, the more I can add.

@Crow

Mmmm well it's not really the real real Kusanagi per say. I kinda just took the name and twisted the lore a little. So this Kusanagi can't like summon clouds and heaven or whatever. The only power that this Kusanagi has is that it can channel a super down powered version of Hanae's dragon powers and it can sense other of his type of dragon. (The later power not really being relevant to the RP, just to his back story.) Other than that, I kind of planned on treating it like a regular sword, just with a cool name B).

If you would prefer that I renamed it though, I totally can!

Welp, because of my lazy brain (and complete loose of original idea) I will not make third character! Besides, I can't possibly manage 3 characters.

Reactions: Aois
Saul good. Multi-character management isn't for everyone.

Going to bed! (My mother is going to kill me right now!)

17632576846_383b7ff0c0_b.jpg

"Can't hear you, it's either my music or the gun."

Name: Blair Ellis
Race: Human
Nationality: American

Appearance: 5'7", or 1.7 meters tall, 152 lbs or about 65 kg, Blair is usually seen with a button down shirt and vest, both loose and very casual, with a red tie as seen in the picture. The accompaniment is black or dark blue jeans with either boots or casual shoes. In the event of sparring or combat, she wears fingerless gloves with a bit of padding, for her gun and for fist fights, along with knee pads and a small ammo punch on her back. No matter the situation, she has headphones on, and tends to avoid taking them off. For accessories, she has a cross necklace and a few decorative chains on her belt, along with two black, grey, and red braided bracelets and a watch. She also has small American Flag medal on her belt. (She usually wears the Boys uniform, with the vest and dress shoes.)

Alternate Outfit

Personality: A bit of a solo-flier, Blair seems a bit social to prefer alone time when it comes to fighting. She's talkative and energetic, although she prefers to do her fighting on her own. She's pretty blunt when she doesn't like someone or something, often times coming up with a 'roast' straight on the spot. She also tends to be a bit passive aggressive or just a bit aggressive. She's also obviously shows her love and enthusiasm for certain people. Despite her honesty when it comes to disliking someone, it doesn't often lead to aggression. Unless it's combat, in which she's absolutely aggressive if someone screws her up.

History: "Yo. Blair here. Since I figured it's best if I explain this, why don'tcha listen up? I'm from New Jersey, hiya, with two parents who were kinda badass 'n all, taught me how to fire a gun, taught me how to use a sword. My sister and I grew up around them practicing combat and okay, I idolized them and other hunters. Taking on such strong magic. Meanwhile there's me, too casual in school and with a bunch of dislike for a lot of people. Spent a lot of time on my computer, playing games, listening to music. Sometimes sneaking out, yknow, the usual. Yeah, I might have been a bit trashy, but I got good in snagging some things off these kids in school, and sneaking out some spare food at the convenience stores. But hell, at least my parents taught me something. (Just because I prefer wearing guys clothes because it's easier to fight in that stuff, and I look pretty damn hot, people sometimes think I'm a guy. I mean, I roll with it, I honestly don't care.) Parent's sent me here hoping I could learn something, and now I'm here."

Abilities: Somewhat a good liar, although usually does so for information or just the hell of it. Is pretty good at DDR and a bunch of other games. She does a lot of coin and pen tricks.

Strengths:

Laid back
Energetic
Communicative

Weaknesses:

Pretty cocky
Sometimes annoying
Likes to work and fight alone

Weaponry & Equipment:
Trance 2.1 -
Blair has an unusual eight/six revolver which likely is powered by some magical energy of some sorts. It seems to be a scientific magical conductor, though she never says. Probably because she doesn't entirely know, she implies she stole it, though from who she doesn't say. Likely an American company or forger due to the fact that Trance 2.1 is much larger than normal revolver. By default, it fires from 8 .44 'Magnum' chambers, though can fire 6 .50 'Magnum' pulses, with the chamber popping out and cooling down between each shot. It also shifts to a sword based on those pulses, conducted straight into the blade. The gun itself can fire bullets, although she doesn't use them that often. She does have some hanging off her belt in combat, however.
"Bang bang bang, swish swish stab."

Family: Both parents from the East Coast US, and an older sister. Grew up learning from them about fighting dragons, a few moral lessons she might have ignored, and patriotism.

Other Information: (Reverse trap if possible, all parenthesis apply only if that's possible.)

I swear I didn't mean to make Fleur and Blair near polar opposites. Also appears you put Fleur into the hunters category. It also appears that I forgot to add in Fleur's history. Will edit once I can catch up with everything. Hope this was good, sorry for the delay. Computer issues driving me nuts.​

@Crow Sorry, Uh, kinda feel really bad for making a conspicuous bump but I was curious if you might have missed this.
Ehesorry

@Crow Sorry, Uh, kinda feel really bad for making a conspicuous bump but I was curious if you might have missed this.
Ehesorry

Fret little, for I have not abandoned this RP.

17632576846_383b7ff0c0_b.jpg

"Can't hear you, it's either my music or the gun."

Name: Blair Ellis
Race: Human
Nationality: American

Appearance: 5'7", or 1.7 meters tall, 152 lbs or about 65 kg, Blair is usually seen with a button down shirt and vest, both loose and very casual, with a red tie as seen in the picture. The accompaniment is black or dark blue jeans with either boots or casual shoes. In the event of sparring or combat, she wears fingerless gloves with a bit of padding, for her gun and for fist fights, along with knee pads and a small ammo punch on her back. No matter the situation, she has headphones on, and tends to avoid taking them off. For accessories, she has a cross necklace and a few decorative chains on her belt, along with two black, grey, and red braided bracelets and a watch. She also has small American Flag medal on her belt. (She usually wears the Boys uniform, with the vest and dress shoes.)

Alternate Outfit

Personality: A bit of a solo-flier, Blair seems a bit social to prefer alone time when it comes to fighting. She's talkative and energetic, although she prefers to do her fighting on her own. She's pretty blunt when she doesn't like someone or something, often times coming up with a 'roast' straight on the spot. She also tends to be a bit passive aggressive or just a bit aggressive. She's also obviously shows her love and enthusiasm for certain people. Despite her honesty when it comes to disliking someone, it doesn't often lead to aggression. Unless it's combat, in which she's absolutely aggressive if someone screws her up.

History: "Yo. Blair here. Since I figured it's best if I explain this, why don'tcha listen up? I'm from New Jersey, hiya, with two parents who were kinda badass 'n all, taught me how to fire a gun, taught me how to use a sword. My sister and I grew up around them practicing combat and okay, I idolized them and other hunters. Taking on such strong magic. Meanwhile there's me, too casual in school and with a bunch of dislike for a lot of people. Spent a lot of time on my computer, playing games, listening to music. Sometimes sneaking out, yknow, the usual. Yeah, I might have been a bit trashy, but I got good in snagging some things off these kids in school, and sneaking out some spare food at the convenience stores. But hell, at least my parents taught me something. (Just because I prefer wearing guys clothes because it's easier to fight in that stuff, and I look pretty damn hot, people sometimes think I'm a guy. I mean, I roll with it, I honestly don't care.) Parent's sent me here hoping I could learn something, and now I'm here."

Abilities: Somewhat a good liar, although usually does so for information or just the hell of it. Is pretty good at DDR and a bunch of other games. She does a lot of coin and pen tricks.

Strengths:

Laid back
Energetic
Communicative

Weaknesses:

Pretty cocky
Sometimes annoying
Likes to work and fight alone

Weaponry & Equipment:
Trance 2.1 -
Blair has an unusual eight/six revolver which likely is powered by some magical energy of some sorts. It seems to be a scientific magical conductor, though she never says. Probably because she doesn't entirely know, she implies she stole it, though from who she doesn't say. Likely an American company or forger due to the fact that Trance 2.1 is much larger than normal revolver. By default, it fires from 8 .44 'Magnum' chambers, though can fire 6 .50 'Magnum' pulses, with the chamber popping out and cooling down between each shot. It also shifts to a sword based on those pulses, conducted straight into the blade. The gun itself can fire bullets, although she doesn't use them that often. She does have some hanging off her belt in combat, however.
"Bang bang bang, swish swish stab."

Family: Both parents from the East Coast US, and an older sister. Grew up learning from them about fighting dragons, a few moral lessons she might have ignored, and patriotism.

Other Information: (Reverse trap if possible, all parenthesis apply only if that's possible.)

I swear I didn't mean to make Fleur and Blair near polar opposites. Also appears you put Fleur into the hunters category. It also appears that I forgot to add in Fleur's history. Will edit once I can catch up with everything. Hope this was good, sorry for the delay. Computer issues driving me nuts.​
Nice character you have there!
Any possibility that she and Griselda will be some-kind-of-friends-but-not-really?

This sounds greaAAT
'''''000

i'll try to get a cs up soon if I still can??!?!?!??

Hey so this is super off topic but does anyone here like Fire Emblem?

• Love
Reactions: Lyra Meiko
WHY DID I NOT GET ALERTS

My brain is so clogged I'll start the In-character THEN see who to acceptos.

Status
Not open for further replies.