Status
Not open for further replies.
I need my signature move. It's the only way I'll stand a chance against the dragons. :(

@RecentlyInsaneRussian

Hmmmm well...depends on what you mean! If you want them to be the best bros that ever were, then that's easy! Just a little establishment of trust and care. A nice manly friendship.

However...if Albert wishes to romantically pursue Buff the Magic Dragon™ then he must somehow unlock his tragic backstory, in true and pure anime fashion.

Though I can already imagine lines like "You're not what people say you are! You're not a monster...I know you're not..." to Hanae. Or maybe Hanae saying "When the nightmares come...I...think of you...and they all go away..."

And AHHHH they make me so happy!

So to answer your question, sure! Either way you meant. I love friendship and romance and all of the above.

@RecentlyInsaneRussian

Hmmmm well...depends on what you mean! If you want them to be the best bros that ever were, then that's easy! Just a little establishment of trust and care. A nice manly friendship.

However...if Albert wishes to romantically pursue Buff the Magic Dragon™ then he must somehow unlock his tragic backstory, in true and pure anime fashion.

Though I can already imagine lines like "You're not what people say you are! You're not a monster...I know you're not..." to Hanae. Or maybe Hanae saying "When the nightmares come...I...think of you...and they all go away..."

And AHHHH they make me so happy!

So to answer your question, sure! Either way you meant. I love friendship and romance and all of the above.
Well...

I meant romance c:
And yes, these lines are just perfect! Albert would probably say that.
So yeah.

Reactions: Lyra Meiko
Edit: Added some fancy musical themes to my application ^^

Hey, no themes allowed!

Joking aside, I should really try to come up with some themes of my own.

I did make banners for all my characters though.

1470436241814[1].png

I'll make some for anyone else who wants one (at $100 each).

Hey, no themes allowed!

Joking aside, I should really try to come up with some themes of my own.

I did make banners for all my characters though.

View attachment 115238

I'll make some for anyone else who wants one (at $100 each).
Well, since my drawing and editing skills in Photoshop are...
(Mom:"Is that a ... Rabbit?" Me:"That's a cookie!" Mom:"Oh...")
Could you make one for Albert? With sum swords, and stuff.

You want a quote? That'll be $1000.

I just do names for mine (and include them at the top of each of my posts, or spread out if I'm playing more than one character). I can add a quote or something if you want. You gotta tell me what you want it to say though.

Also, any preference on how large you want it to be? Like, if you want it to include the whole face, just the eyes, or his dragon form (though that'd be kinda weird since you'll be human most of the time).

You want a quote? That'll be $1000.

I just do names for mine (and include them at the top of each of my posts, or spread out if I'm playing more than one character). I can add a quote or something if you want. You gotta tell me what you want it to say though.

Also, any preference on how large you want it to be? Like, if you want it to include the whole face, just the eyes, or his dragon form (though that'd be kinda weird since you'll be human most of the time).
Okay...
No quotes.
Include his face, with a little bit of head and neck.

People don't understand how little fishing pays these days...

Alrighty. I'll have it to you within the next 30 minutes. Won't be anything too fancy, but it's something.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll see what I can do. Won't be able to make it too long without stretching.

This any better?

1470556745524.png

Eheh... It's really nothing. There's no need to thank me. Only took five minutes.

Also, I wanted to ask. I was just in rush, so, are themes to my character good (or, at least, acceptable?)?
@FALCON

Can't really think of a reason why they wouldn't be. If anything, they help define your character.

My two CSs should be done by the end of the day. Today's gonna be busy though so expect it a bit later towards the end of the afternoon.

We look forward to reading them.~

latest

"Care to dance? I'm leading."

Name: Fleur Chevalier
Race: Shifter
Nationality: French-American

Appearance: 5'4" or 1.62 meters, 128 lbs or 58kg, Fleur usually wears a bit darker clothing with the light blue accents, which match her right eye. That's generally her clothing styles, darker cool colors. She does enjoy wearing clothes which could be considered a bit more formal. Accessory wise, she occasionally wears a ring on each of her middle fingers. Her left eye is red, with a grey-ish pupil. For her uniform, she wears the standard uniform with a blazer, knee high socks, and dress shoes.
Link because I can't seem to resize photos
"That dragon isn't me. That's my brother."
One of the main differences from the photo is the color, with Fleur being a characteristically blue. She's 18 feet or 5.4 meters, with her tail being 1/3rd of that length, with a wingspan just a bit shorter. Another difference from the photo is that Fleur has less predominant claws, somewhat more streamlined.

Subrace: Skydancers are known for being smaller dragons, being on average about 22 feet or 6.7 meters from head to tail.(specifically wyverns) who's offensive abilities stem from various spins or swings of the wings and tail. In practice, they are somewhat known for spinning around or twisting themselves in an assortment of patterns which, if properly executed, looks like dancing. Hence, the name.

Personality: Fleur prefers to initiate everything with good impressions and honest words. She always tries to keep up light attitudes, trying to conduct herself in a slightly prideful and maybe even pompous manner. She gets some judgement over other people who don't follow that idea, or thinks he's too pretentious with how she conducts herself, though has her reasons. Other than that, she's devoted to her causes of trying to keep a professional and respectful attitude, and even more devoted to winning her battles and completing studies.
History: Born to French parents who grew up in America, other than culture and name, Fleur is pretty American. That's not to say she doesn't have that much style, she grew up in the Northeast US, somewhat learning about keeping up formalities mostly for the idea that everyone should be polite and conduct themselves with pride. Granted, her parents also wanted her to learn how to hold her own with a blade and honing her skills as a dragon. So she learned from them while young, and while her younger sister was only interested in seeming powerful, Fleur kept up the idea of dragons having to have a certain air of nobility to themselves. Otherwise, they fall into the stereotypes of pure brutality and being dishonest.
"I think it's the best that we present ourselves in a way that separates us from 'animals.'"

Abilities: She's impressive at card games. When she used to play, they accused her of cheating with her eye. Whether that's true or not, she has yet to say. Off to the side, she somewhat enjoys baking cookies and pastries. Believe it or not, she's pretty good at dancing, mostly slow dances.

Strengths:

Quite dedicated, quite driven
Tries to make a good first impression
Good at negotiating
Perfectionistic

Weaknesses:

Really defensive
Perfectionistic
Somewhat judgmental

Magical Capabilities & Dragon Feats:
Framing Eye -
On top of her skills of combat, her left eye assists in combat through many ways. The most predominant is how she can see in an assortment of angles especially when she's doing her dance. It assists in processing and precise strikes, as she still has a good sense of what the enemy is doing through her rotation. It's sort of like seeing something even when her eye is pointed in another direction. So she usually only does it in the middle of a dance or as a finisher. When she's using that in human form, she can see through her eyepatch. Secondly, if her eyepatch isn't on, she is a lot more precise and attentive with seeing further than usual or just in wider areas.
"The eye is a bit special from lineage, though there may have been a few accidents which made mine a lot more... Useful. Although it's practicality in normal vision is extremely limited."

Phantom Wind - The power of the wind being directed into to create small bursts of wind off of her wings or her actual blade enhance her combat dances. (Limited to just her blade in human form)
"Makes my strikes have much more range."

Nil Vertigo - Her assortments of spins doesn't create dizziness for her. (Evolutionary trait through her species)
"Avoids creating sickness which some people experience due to constant movements."

Physical Weaknesses: Her lineage is a speed and offensive species, that being said, she not a tank and can't take many hits. On top of that, due to her fighting style being of patterns of swings and spins, interrupting her with fire per se or some timing to catch her off guard or in the middle of attacks. Most of her attacks are timed in patterns of bursts. If doing sword fighting, she has a bit of a bad habit of focusing on fighting with style rather than fighting style.
"It's easier to land hits if done in a timely matter where each step doesn't interrupt but enhances the next."

Weaponry & Equipment: Claymore type sword seen in the photo, used with either two hands or one hand. She tends to do some tricks in between swings if shifting hands or grip positioning with her sword.

Family: Parents, Edmund and Hannah, both shifters. They're pretty close to Fleur, not all too interested in spoiling her but they did treat her quite well, with quite a bit of positive reinforcement. She has a and older brother named Corin, who are pretty close and trained when they were kids, and a younger sister named Eva, who she doesn't like by any measure, although puts up with on the account that they're siblings. According to Fleur, she's really annoying and a lot more aggressive and reckless while fighting.

Other Information: @FALCON we're ignoring all continuity breaks when it comes to her little sister. :P

So, this is the first of the two. I'm just a lil hesitant for posting both of them at the moment due to my own problems with stressing out a tad much, so here's the trial one. Dunno for my second character to make a reverse-trap or just to make a guy, I think the former might be a lil fun. Please do tell if I missed anything or need to edit anything.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wryneck
Status
Not open for further replies.