• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more worried about Suitcase of Death™.

The very existence of dragons already overpowers all of my characters. The only viable one is Rissa, and she only has mediocre power and ability.

I'm more worried about Suitcase of Death™.

The very existence of dragons already overpowers all of my characters. The only viable one is Rissa, and she only has mediocre power and ability.
Don't worry!
I'm making female mixture of Lapis Lazuli/Hitman/Yandere Chan(Passionate over killing instead of Senpai)
She will help you.
(She is Dragon Hunter, and Hitman for Swedish mafia previously)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like 100% Legit can I bring in a RWBY type weapon for my Hunter? It's nothing too op and like 90% simpler than that
BRING IT ON

"I'll be relying on you to help me, senpai. N-Not that I need it or anything!"

Reactions: Lyra Meiko
.46 Revolver/.50 Revolver/Dust Sword (Though idk how to translate the last part into this)
That character is the reverse-trap

Laura isn't ready for love. Only fisting.

O_o
;;_;;
*attempts to slap you* "Aha bitch! Bet you've seen the last of me!"
I regret bringing her into this continuity.

Alaric is just an average Dragon. No magical abilities to speak of. He relies on tooth and talon when battling in Dragon form and his sword in human form.

Also guys, guess who's appearance I'm using for appearance for my female character?
*drums*
LAPIS LAZULI ¡Human AU!

I'm confused...

Tbh for Fleur seeing the other peoples I'm tempted to amp up her eye's abilities just a notch.
*Edit* I'ma just put her back in the other chat.

I'll happily fill the niche of "that one person that's in way over their head but is still determined".

Laura, Umi and Jin gonna be the Loser Squad.

@Crow Do you mind if I buff Fleur just a little bit?

Just to make it so her eye is a bit more magical in viewing angles to a certain range and angle

image.jpeg
"I hate my life- what, you want me to prove it?"

Name: Griselda Fon Machnikser

Race: Human Hunter

Nationality: Swedish

Appearance: Griselda is beautiful looking woman, having a standard body shape, short blue hair and lazurite colored eyes. Apparently, she usually wears gothic clothes, or clothes with something dark in them. Gris has a tattoo on her back, presenting a golden ring right under he neck, and short water splashes mixed with blue flowers growing out of it. She stands at 6'5. Her weight is quite low - somewhere 39 kg, as a side effect of her parental "advise" and "protection".

Personality: Nothing to say here. Intense trainings, torturing "lessons" of her parents, experience of first blood and intense propaganda made their work. Griselda basically turned into a shelf, empty vase, trash. Maybe a bit of friendship will retain her sanity? - who knows. Although, she sometimes displays normal set of emotions, but that's extremely rare.

History: Not much to tell about her past: combat training from the earliest ages; social studies; dragon studies. Everything repeated from day to day, increasing in level of propaganda and hardness. Apparently, other than her trainings, she pretty much had loving and caring family. Griselda always loved, and will love them, but something seemed wrong about them.
Now, she was running. Running away from what? She didn't know, and didn't want to know... All she knew about it, were extreme danger, and yelling of her mother about it. It was hard for such young and innocent Gris to adapt to living in streets, basically like a hobo, but she overwhelmed herself, and survived. That's the time when Swedish Hunter association found about her. You know, don't blame it all on Griselda - it's hard to pick a profession when you are basically walking on the edge of death and life. So she accepted it, and became hitman, killing unwanted members of association, and sometimes taking part in missions.
It were her another happy years, but don't take that as her sadistic side, she just finally had true place to live and talk in. But, as everything happy, it didn't last long. Her parents finally caught her, and Gris was locked away in her room. These years finally broke Griselda's inside, turning her into emotionless piece of organics. Although her parents tried to make her life after "lessons" as good as they could, she could never retain normal level of sanity that she had before.
Now, Griselda's parents sent her in special dragon/Hunter academy. But...
was that a good choice to put insane, broken, sadistic person into a heavily populated academy?

Abilities: Griselda is quite skilled in stealth combat and silent killing. It's not her passion - life just gave her a chance to earn simple money, and she accepted it. Her previous disguise as hitman gave herself some side abilities - she momentally notices small changes in surrounding area, and will momentally react to it.

Strengths: Hand-to-Hand combat, Gun combat, Close Distance knife combat, Parkour.
Weaknesses: Emotionally vulnerable, Cares about people secretly (Like, very secretly).

Weaponry & Equipment: Griselda usually carries around set of weapons: Sharp hunting knife, specially made to cut not only through flesh, but also through some solid materials; Two small hitman pistols, with sound block; Tight rope, which she uses to temporarily disable her enemies, giving her time to make lethal move.

Family: Griselda appears to be out of rich Swedish hunting family. Annabelle Machnikser is an old-looking woman, skilled in various types of combat, and very strong in her choices. She will do anything to protect choices of her daughter. Aaron Machnikser is young-looking man, skilled in various types of social pressure, mental harming, and, apparently, freely loves his daughter.

Other Information:
-When sad, hurt or having loss of someone, she begins to "laugh the pain away", looking like a psychopath
-Themes: Normal:
Battle:
-Griselda is bi-curious, since she doesn't appreciate any normal ethic norms or rules.
-She has a medallion on her foot, in a form of collar. It was usual attire for her as hitman, and she doesn't want to wear it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.