• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture is still broken. Fix it and I'll critique.

What're you using to host?
Well, I'm on iPad, so I literally can't see the picture I'm uploading.
Forgive me ;-;

Alright I think I'll just start of posting as Ruslani and wait to use Hanae until everything with him is all good and approved.

tumblr_my0h8ufkxV1rs4avvo3_500.gif
"Oh.."

(haha I have no idea where I got this picture)

Name: Benedikt Blærsson

Race: Dragon Shifter :''')

Nationality: Icelandic

Appearance: Pale skin, and blonde hair. He likes having pretty eyes(and he would admit it, if he could find out a way, other than writing), and enjoys admiring their amber hue.
He's about 5'12", just a smidge below 6 foot, and he's quite thin, and lanky. Though, if he tried, he could probably bite a finger off. Psh, who needs to be all muscly when you have sharp ass teeth? Oh, yeah. Getting a trait from his dragon form, he has sharper teeth than a normal human, not longer, only sharper. Which.. Caused a bit of problems with the dentist. He wears sunglasses quite a lot, because his sensitive eyes, and usually wears comfortable clothing, like sweaters and T-shirts, and sometimes doesn't even follow the school rules, and wear the clothing he should be.

Dragon Appearance:
46163.jpg
Unlike his human form, his dragon is quite a bit more muscular. Though, small. He weighs only about 900-1,000 pounds, and is near the height of a horse from head to toe, if not larger.

Subrace: I have not decided on that, actually,,,
I'm probably going to need help because I suck haha :///

Personality: Benedikt is quite the introvert, though he gets around quite easily. He tends not to speak much, often mistaken as mute, which, in a way, he is. He doesn't exactly appreciate the thought of having friends, but thats only because he's never gotten around enough to ever really have any. If you were to get to know him, he could turn out to be very warm and sweet, even without speaking a lot. But, by befriending him, he might become much chattier. Along with that, even though he seems timid in shy, he's actually rather rude, possessive, carrying over his personality from his dragon form, and becoming quite territorial over his belongings. He's normally always seen with a frown or sneer on his face, and simply acts like he hates everyone. Though, that couldn't possibly be true. He'd rather push, shove, hug, or even kiss, than actually speak to show you how he feels. Very forgetful, and forgets what he deems isn't, in any way, important.

History: He wouldn't say he's ever had much of a past. He grew up as a normal kid, never knowing he had the ability to shift, that even his parents were dragons. They had never shown him, never told him, like if they were to, he would only go out and tell the first person he saw. However, he found out anyways, which Ben hadn't ever cared to remember. His parents had gotten over it, and began to raise him, happy the first time a shifted. They taught him to fly, taught him self-defense, how to hunt, even. Benedikt never liked hunting, though. He grew up quite spoiled. He was homeschooled, his parents knowing he needed SOME form of knowledge, and Benedikt was happy to learn. Back then, he was very, very talkative, asking questions about every little matter, until he was at least nine.
Then, his father died.
Quite a tragedy, actually, and thats when he began speaking less and less. He had no knowledge of how he died, and had never cared to ask, knowing his mother most likely would not answer. From then, he continued to grow in his 'normal' life, not exactly speaking. Whispering, usually. Sometimes talking at a normal volume, but very rarely. He acted shy, only because he never got out much, never met any people.
Blah blah blah, words and words and words,
Then, seventeen. Oh great, angsty teenager age. His mother found out about this new school, and he was kicked out of home to go there. He was quite happy about that, actually, though at the same time, scared. He know he'd never speak a word, no matter how much money anyone offered! Not at all! But, maybe if he made a close, close, close friend(Or even more than a friend!). Yay, he's happy. Ish. The end.

Abilities: Benedikt absolutely loves cooking and baking, he can make a mean stew, and pretty good cakes. He also enjoys running and swimming, and he would consider himself quite good at it, as well.

Strengths: He can see quite well im the dark, as he's accustomed to it, and he's quite agile and fast

Weaknesses: His eyes are actually quite sensitive to light, which is why he likes it when it's darker. He's quite fragile, as well. And, if this counts as an actual weakness, he is quite afraid of communication.

Magical Capabilities & Dragon Feats: Benedikt doesn't actually have.. 'magical capabilities.' Any other would probably consider him completely harmless. He wouldn't consider any capabilities he has 'magical.' Though, he can produce a faint light(not enough to harm his eyes), and sometimes uses that when in the dark, to do small activities such as reading or drawing, or sometimes writing. Only his wing membranes, eyes, and certain glands in his throat, mouth, and tongue give off light, though. And even though he quite enjoys using that one ability he has, he hasn't gotten the complete hang of it, and doesn't use it often.

Physical Weaknesses: Like his human form, he has sensitive eyes, maybe even more sensitive than when he's human. He's actually quite clumsy in his scaley, supposedly fire-breathing form, and tends to trip over his tail a lot. Even his ability is his weakness, in a lot of cases.

Weaponry & Equipment: The most Benedikt would dare carry around is a small blade, like a dagger, but usually only a pocket knife. He'd consider books some sort of weapon. He brings quite a lot of books, as he reads a lot.

Family: Uhm. Family.
His mother's name is Anastasía Asgildottir
His father's name was Blær Emilsson

Other Information: Not much else to say about Benedikt, other than, well,, ;;;))
he's gay.

-

I can add/take away anything you want! :>>
@Crow

@Crow
Guess who just got in Paint, cropped that goddamn image of Lapis ¡human AU!, and then uploaded it?

Please, don't tell me that you can't see even that image.

I'm still just waiting for approval and revising ideals or somethin tbh

Its all good no harm no foul

I'm extremely sorry about what kind of message I just posted.
Please, @Lyra Meiko, don't kill me for that xD

I'll add my banners as soon as I remake them.~

Will post in a bit, working on some things for other RPs right now.

@Crow Is Blair good?

Everyone on the Cast List has been accepted, so yes @Kit-n-Kat

Also, if your application is not present on the cast list, I either missed it or it does not fulfil the accept requirements, very likely the latter.

Go ahead and link me any non-present applications that need rereading.

Also, if your application is not present on the cast list, I either missed it or it does not fulfil the accept requirements, very likely the latter.

Griselda? I was kinda reminding you about it every 2 pages, and eventually gave up.

I noticed mine weren't there either and all my char applications are on page 2 in one neat post. I'd like input on what needs changed if it's still not up to snuff.

Wanna reply though idk who to throw Blair or Fleur at.

Wanna reply though idk who to throw Blair or Fleur at.
Hmmm well Hanae is pretty much sitting shirtless behind Ruslani and Albert as they talk, so maybe Blair or Fleur could comment on that if it helps?

Status
Not open for further replies.