• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you prefer to do Trials on a discord channel or a private Iwaku chatbox

• Discord Channel

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Private Iwaku Chatbox

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Neobullseye

Touhou lover
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Most scenarios that allow for characterisation
((OOC note: Daz has transferred the RP to @Aravhorn and me, making us the new GMs. That is, even though the original GM has retired, this RP is not dead. Please don't archive this thread anymore D: ))

Welp. I've written the big posts I wanted to write, which means I can start on a CS tomorrow. Next up, finding an ability to write a character around. Does anyone have some suggestions?

Also, @Daz: Could you please edit the accepted player list to also show everyone's gender, age and Ultimate ability next to the name? Just for the sake of convenience, really.
SHSL Barista?

And yup, I'm on it!

Hi guys I'm still here I'll upload my CS tomorrow morning because I'm exhausted, love y'all. @Daz I know I'm slow, but I'm tryin'.

Alright. I'm coming up with ideas. Not sure if it's necessary at this point but I'll reserve the title SHSL Cook, just in case.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Daz
... How does the SHSL Telemarketer sound for a thing?

EDIT: Scratch that. SHSL Politician, go! XD

Wen is no longer going to be joining us, so I've taken them off the player list. So if we include the second character Neo seems to be working on, plus the first/single character Joan, Lost, and Complex each seem to be working on, we will have 12-13 characters, depending on whether or not Crewless is still with us! I think I'm going to say screw it, and just start when we have all those CSes in- I'll adjust the story as necessary as we go along. Of course, any new characters are still welcomed, since a minimum of 15 is preferable, but obviously I can't force people to make more characters. If you guys could all have your CSes done within the next week, that would be much appreciated since then we can get started! :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Appearance - [still looking for something]
qJsr8qs.png
zJPI5Z4.png

Name - Momouru Rieki
Age - 23
SHSL - Salesman

Personality
Somewhat pushy and manipulative, Momouru is not someone who tends to take no for an answer, especially with how experience has taught him that everyone can be convinced of buying just about anything, including things they already own. All it takes is giving them feeling that they're getting what they want (You just NEED this Ultimate Kitchen Set® {© Rintech 2017}, including the Cookmeister 2001®), and to avoid complaints after the fact making thm feel that they won (They only bought the $1500,- set instead of the $2000,- one, so therefore they saved $500,-). As for the legal parts of selling someone something that is already their own possession goes, that is a shared secret between him and the SHSL Lawyer.
As you might expect by now, there is very little Momouru is not willing to sell for money. If people buy something, then obviously it was their choice, and Momouru is not responsible of any and all buyer's remorse, right? Paradoxically, however, money tends to not be a very effective bribe for him, because he knows that he can just make more money himself, and has in fact made quite a lot of it already. If you want to make him do something for you, you'd have to come with something better -- or just a whole lot of it.

Final Memory
"Thank you sir, and have a good day," Momouru smiled as the customer closed the door -- of course, only after said customer had signed to buy the super-healthy bottled water (now with added dihydrogen monoxide for improved hydration) twelve-pack V². Another day, another success. Grinning, he walked back to his car and drove off to home. Both of them were quite a bit below what he could afford, but people tend to get intimidated when you drive up to their home in a Porsche, Ferrari or Lamborghini. To prevent this, Momouru had bought himself a car and home of a far more reasonable price class -- or at least, that was what they looked like on the outside. As for the interior however, that was a completely different story; after all, there's no need to fake that what can't even be seen, right? No, his furniture, computer, television and whatnot were all top of the line, the best that money could buy -- which was just about anything, really. Ah, the glory of being wealthy. That saying about how money cannot buy true happiness? Well, he for one could not imagine being happy without money.

A short while later, the car radio suddenly started to crackle and hiss before dying out completely. "Hm?," Momouru uttered. Slowing down the car and moving to the side of the road, he started to tap through several channels to see if the problem was limited to just one station or not. "No... no... no... All dead. Did the radio broke down?," he wondered out loud. Well, no matter; he'd just get a new one for free by searching for some loophole in the warranty. Or, as he preferred to call it, getting two for the price of one. Shrugging, he drove off again just in time for the radio to spring back to live... but no music came out of it.
'And now for a special announcement,' a voice rang out. 'Momouru Rieki, Ultimate Salesman, has been found guilty of causing damages of both material and immaterial kind to Mr. Monokuma. As a consequence, all of his property has been seized by Despair Inc.®.'
The Ultimate salesman slammed the brakes of his car, his eyes going wide in shock. As if the sheer insanity of being spoken about on the radio was not enough, the message itself was just about the worst thing he could imagine. His car.. his house... everything he had worked so hard for... all gone? This had to be some kind of joke... Wait a minute, of course it was a joke! He hadn't even heard about a trial of any kind, and even if he had been charged with something like this, the SHSL Lawyer would obliterate the other party. Which just left the question, who had messed with his radio to do this to him? "Ha ha, very funny. Whoever is behind this, you can come out now," he grumbled.
"Upupupupupu... Okay, here I come!," a voice sounded behind him. Before he could turn around, a white mist filled the car. The last thing he saw was some white-black thing moing towards him. Then, everything went black...

Last edited:
Appearance - [still looking for something]
Name - Momouru Rieki
Age - 23
SHSL - Salesman

Personality
Somewhat pushy and manipulative, Momouru is not someone who tends to take no for an answer, especially with how experience has taught him that everyone can be convinced of buying just about anything, including things they already own. All it takes is giving them feeling that they're getting what they want (You just NEED this Ultimate Kitchen Set® {© Rintech 2017}, including the Cookmeister 2001®), and to avoid complaints after the fact making thm feel that they won (They only bought the $1500,- set instead of the $2000,- one, so therefore they saved $500,-). As for the legal parts of selling someone something that is already their own possession goes, that is a shared secret between him and the SHSL Lawyer.
As you might expect by now, there is very little Momouru is not willing to sell for money. If people buy something, then obviously it was their choice, and Momouru is not responsible of any and all buyer's remorse, right? Paradoxically, however, money tends to not be a very effective bribe for him, because he knows that he can just make more money himself, and has in fact made quite a lot of it already. If you want to make him do something for you, you'd have to come with something better -- or just a whole lot of it.

Final Memory
"Thank you sir, and have a good day," Momouru smiled as the customer closed the door -- of course, only after said customer had signed to buy the super-healthy bottled water (now with added dihydrogen monoxide for improved hydration) twelve-pack V². Another day, another success. Grinning, he walked back to his car and drove off to home. Both of them were quite a bit below what he could afford, but people tend to get intimidated when you drive up to their home in a Porsche, Ferrari or Lamborghini. To prevent this, Momouru had bought himself a car and home of a far more reasonable price class -- or at least, that was what they looked like on the outside. As for the interior however, that was a completely different story; after all, there's no need to fake that what can't even be seen, right? No, his furniture, computer, television and whatnot were all top of the line, the best that money could buy -- which was just about anything, really. Ah, the glory of being wealthy. That saying about how money cannot buy true happiness? Well, he for one could not imagine being happy without money.

A short while later, the car radio suddenly started to crackle and hiss before dying out completely. "Hm?," Momouru uttered. Slowing down the car and moving to the side of the road, he started to tap through several channels to see if the problem was limited to just one station or not. "No... no... no... All dead. Did the radio broke down?," he wondered out loud. Well, no matter; he'd just get a new one for free by searching for some loophole in the warranty. Or, as he preferred to call it, getting two for the price of one. Shrugging, he drove off again just in time for the radio to spring back to live... but no music came out of it.
'And now for a special announcement,' a voice rang out. 'Momouru Rieki, Ultimate Salesman, has been found guilty of causing damages of both material and immaterial kind to Mr. Monokuma. As a consequence, all of his property has been seized by Despair Inc.®.'
The Ultimate salesman slammed the brakes of his car, his eyes going wide in shock. As if the sheer insanity of being spoken about on the radio was not enough, the message itself was just about the worst thing he could imagine. His car.. his house... everything he had worked so hard for... all gone? This had to be some kind of joke... Wait a minute, of course it was a joke! He hadn't even heard about a trial of any kind, and even if he had been charged with something like this, the SHSL Lawyer would obliterate the other party. Which just left the question, who had messed with his radio to do this to him? "Ha ha, very funny. Whoever is behind this, you can come out now," he grumbled.
"Upupupupupu... Okay, here I come!," a voice sounded behind him. Before he could turn around, a white mist filled the car. The last thing he saw was some white-black thing moing towards him. Then, everything went black...
All looks good to me! I'll add Momouru to the list once you have an image. Do you need help finding an image?

This has piqued my interest, expect a CS('s) soonish

Everyone else has cool art skills ;-;
Teach me senpaiii~

23f19f3cc93cd0cbdca2801064473ddf.jpg
Chikako Kimura, Super High School Level Chef
Age - 21
Personality - Chikako is first and foremost a determined optimist, which means she's stubborn and a bit of a handful. Her memory and organizational skills are bewildering to most people—despite the apparent mess that is her home, she knows exactly where everything is. She doesn't tend to start conversations or talk much because of her tendency to daydream, and her mind will wander even in the middle of a conversation. (The exact moment when you lose her is vey obvious. She really does stare off into space.) Even if she's paying attention, a number of her other quirks shine through in a conversation, ranging from saying a simple thing in entirely too many words to expressing her reactions in noises and facial expressions. Sometimes she'll say something entirely too bluntly and not realize she could be stepping on people's toes. You'll often catch her narrating and muttering to herself as she thinks. This all has the effect of making Chikako seem shy, childish, ditzy, and a bit out of touch.

Any appearance of childishness vanishes instantly the moment she steps into a kitchen. There, Chikako's focus and dedication shine through. She'll still mutter to herself to drown out background noise and stay in track, and it looks like most of her good memory goes towards remembering recipes. Chikako is exact and efficient in her measurements and her motions, and is much more neat, observant, and organized regarding her work space.

Chikako is emotional at heart, and more than a little lonely, though she's good at hiding it. While she isn't a prideful person, she's used to defining herself by her worth as a chef and her status as a Hope's Peak Graduate, so she's very much a perfectionist and gets frustrated easily. The high-stress life she's led after the Tragedy has helped her prioritize people over her cooking, and her willingness to help others shines brightest when she's interacting with children (even though she's still awkward about it).

Additional Notes -
- Chikako's not a fidgety person. If anything, she's a little stiff.
- She's messy but not a klutz.
- She's an only child.
- The grand, sweeping mission statement of the Future Foundation about spreading hope and eradicating despair appeals to her as much as the idea of using her skills to serve others in a unprecedented time of desperate need does.
- She daydreams about being a mother a lot.
- She has a sweet tooth and likes baking as much as she likes cooking, but is also health-conscious enough that she'll only eat sweets when she's stressed and more absentminded than usual. And then she'll eat a lot.

Final Memory -

The first thing anyone would notice about Chikako was that whenever she was distressed in any way, she would stress-bake meringues, by the dozens, by hand. It kept her hands busy, and it didn't require the same attentiveness she gave her cooking. "Eggs, eggs eggs eggs—there they are!" she cried out, easing out the carton of eggs from the back of her refrigerator. Despite the apparent energy in her voice, she was exhausted and stressed after a long day's work. She'd specifically requested that she work in her own station, away from the Future Foundation's headquarters, in order to be closer to people. They'd reached a compromise by establishing a small base of Future Foundation... agents, in the back of her store. Which was less of a store and more of a rations center, and that certainly kept her busy. Looting was a popular crime, apparently, and crowds of people would gather in front of Food For Hope, begging for the smallest scraps. She'd run herself ragged most days, even with a whole host of other chefs to help her. The center would run day and night, and Chikako had seen her fair share of riots break out when people got impatient or desperate for food. Thankfully the four agents always managed to keep control of the crowds before things got out of hand.

Chikako shook her head slightly and went to grab a bowl and a whisk, setting the oven to ninety degrees Celsius. Something one of the women had said upon receiving some of her formerly world-famous yakitori haunted her. Something about how grateful she was that Chikako was giving away food, and how people in farther areas were reportedly so desperate for food that they'd started eating each other to stave off starvation—"Mo, no, don't think about that, Chikako," she scolded herself. "Focus. Eggs, bowl, whisk. Sugar. I need sugar. And cream of tartar, obviously. Measuring spoons. And a little lemon juice and some food coloring. And chocolate essence."

Although Chikako gathered the remaining ingredients in a flurry of anxious... energy?, her thoughts managed to settle as she separated the eggs. Today had been a good day, after all. The Future Foundation had gotten ahold of a precious load of good chicken, and enough charcoal that she could fire up the grill and cook yakitori for the first time since the Tragedy. Truthfully, she'd been afraid she'd lost her touch. Spices, sauces, and meat in general were hard to come by, and she didn't exactly have time to practice. She'd had to adapt to improvising dishes, especially when ingredients were scarce. But everyone had been delighted with the yakitori, thank goodness. Especially the agents, who had just come back from some top-secret mission. And Riku.

Riku Yamaguchi was one of said agents, three years her senior, and really sweet. He had two younger siblings, Minato and Shizuru, who were under the care of some of their relatives while Riku worked for the Future Foundation doing... something. Again, top secret. But that didn't stop Riku from hanging around the kitchen and sometimes getting in the way of the other cooks. It was kind of cute of him. Chikako hummed, adding the cream of tartar and beating the separated egg whites, even as her hand and arm started to hurt from the effort. She liked beating the eggs by hand, even though it was technically easier to do with a hand mixer. It gave her something to focus on, but not too much. She paused to add the remaining ingredients before continuing to beat the eggs.

Where was she again? Ah, yes. Riku. He'd seemed weary today, and Chikako couldn't help but wonder what his job for the Future Foundation was. He was definitely the youngest of the agents, and the most talkative. It was funny because she still found him mysterious. "But he's very sweet," she affirmed to her meringue mix. "Just like you. Look at that, you're sooo fluffy, aren't you?" Chikako scooped the mix into a plastic bag, sealed it, and cut off one corner. She squeezed out small dollops onto a tray, not quite even. Chikako wrinkled her nose. "You'd think that after all the times I've made these I'd get them to be a little more uniform."

She turned to the oven and her brow furrowed more deeply when she saw that the oven was off. "I could have sworn I preheated the oven..."

"You did," a deep voice replied, and the tray clattered to the ground as she collapsed and her vision went black.

• Love
Reactions: Aravhorn and Daz
Everyone else has cool art skills ;-;
Teach me senpaiii~

23f19f3cc93cd0cbdca2801064473ddf.jpg
Chikako Kimura, Super High School Level Chef
Age - 21
Personality - Chikako is first and foremost a determined optimist, which means she's stubborn and a bit of a handful. Her memory and organizational skills are bewildering to most people—despite the apparent mess that is her home, she knows exactly where everything is. She doesn't tend to start conversations or talk much because of her tendency to daydream, and her mind will wander even in the middle of a conversation. (The exact moment when you lose her is vey obvious. She really does stare off into space.) Even if she's paying attention, a number of her other quirks shine through in a conversation, ranging from saying a simple thing in entirely too many words to expressing her reactions in noises and facial expressions. Sometimes she'll say something entirely too bluntly and not realize she could be stepping on people's toes. You'll often catch her narrating and muttering to herself as she thinks. This all has the effect of making Chikako seem shy, childish, ditzy, and a bit out of touch.

Any appearance of childishness vanishes instantly the moment she steps into a kitchen. There, Chikako's focus and dedication shine through. She'll still mutter to herself to drown out background noise and stay in track, and it looks like most of her good memory goes towards remembering recipes. Chikako is exact and efficient in her measurements and her motions, and is much more neat, observant, and organized regarding her work space.

Chikako is emotional at heart, and more than a little lonely, though she's good at hiding it. While she isn't a prideful person, she's used to defining herself by her worth as a chef and her status as a Hope's Peak Graduate, so she's very much a perfectionist and gets frustrated easily. The high-stress life she's led after the Tragedy has helped her prioritize people over her cooking, and her willingness to help others shines brightest when she's interacting with children (even though she's still awkward about it).

Additional Notes -
- Chikako's not a fidgety person. If anything, she's a little stiff.
- She's messy but not a klutz.
- She's an only child.
- The grand, sweeping mission statement of the Future Foundation about spreading hope and eradicating despair appeals to her as much as the idea of using her skills to serve others in a unprecedented time of desperate need does.
- She daydreams about being a mother a lot.
- She has a sweet tooth and likes baking as much as she likes cooking, but is also health-conscious enough that she'll only eat sweets when she's stressed and more absentminded than usual. And then she'll eat a lot.

Final Memory -

The first thing anyone would notice about Chikako was that whenever she was distressed in any way, she would stress-bake meringues, by the dozens, by hand. It kept her hands busy, and it didn't require the same attentiveness she gave her cooking. "Eggs, eggs eggs eggs—there they are!" she cried out, easing out the carton of eggs from the back of her refrigerator. Despite the apparent energy in her voice, she was exhausted and stressed after a long day's work. She'd specifically requested that she work in her own station, away from the Future Foundation's headquarters, in order to be closer to people. They'd reached a compromise by establishing a small base of Future Foundation... agents, in the back of her store. Which was less of a store and more of a rations center, and that certainly kept her busy. Looting was a popular crime, apparently, and crowds of people would gather in front of Food For Hope, begging for the smallest scraps. She'd run herself ragged most days, even with a whole host of other chefs to help her. The center would run day and night, and Chikako had seen her fair share of riots break out when people got impatient or desperate for food. Thankfully the four agents always managed to keep control of the crowds before things got out of hand.

Chikako shook her head slightly and went to grab a bowl and a whisk, setting the oven to ninety degrees Celsius. Something one of the women had said upon receiving some of her formerly world-famous yakitori haunted her. Something about how grateful she was that Chikako was giving away food, and how people in farther areas were reportedly so desperate for food that they'd started eating each other to stave off starvation—"Mo, no, don't think about that, Chikako," she scolded herself. "Focus. Eggs, bowl, whisk. Sugar. I need sugar. And cream of tartar, obviously. Measuring spoons. And a little lemon juice and some food coloring. And chocolate essence."

Although Chikako gathered the remaining ingredients in a flurry of anxious... energy?, her thoughts managed to settle as she separated the eggs. Today had been a good day, after all. The Future Foundation had gotten ahold of a precious load of good chicken, and enough charcoal that she could fire up the grill and cook yakitori for the first time since the Tragedy. Truthfully, she'd been afraid she'd lost her touch. Spices, sauces, and meat in general were hard to come by, and she didn't exactly have time to practice. She'd had to adapt to improvising dishes, especially when ingredients were scarce. But everyone had been delighted with the yakitori, thank goodness. Especially the agents, who had just come back from some top-secret mission. And Riku.

Riku Yamaguchi was one of said agents, three years her senior, and really sweet. He had two younger siblings, Minato and Shizuru, who were under the care of some of their relatives while Riku worked for the Future Foundation doing... something. Again, top secret. But that didn't stop Riku from hanging around the kitchen and sometimes getting in the way of the other cooks. It was kind of cute of him. Chikako hummed, adding the cream of tartar and beating the separated egg whites, even as her hand and arm started to hurt from the effort. She liked beating the eggs by hand, even though it was technically easier to do with a hand mixer. It gave her something to focus on, but not too much. She paused to add the remaining ingredients before continuing to beat the eggs.

Where was she again? Ah, yes. Riku. He'd seemed weary today, and Chikako couldn't help but wonder what his job for the Future Foundation was. He was definitely the youngest of the agents, and the most talkative. It was funny because she still found him mysterious. "But he's very sweet," she affirmed to her meringue mix. "Just like you. Look at that, you're sooo fluffy, aren't you?" Chikako scooped the mix into a plastic bag, sealed it, and cut off one corner. She squeezed out small dollops onto a tray, not quite even. Chikako wrinkled her nose. "You'd think that after all the times I've made these I'd get them to be a little more uniform."

She turned to the oven and her brow furrowed more deeply when she saw that the oven was off. "I could have sworn I preheated the oven..."

"You did," a deep voice replied, and the tray clattered to the ground as she collapsed and her vision went black.
Chikako looks pretty... Sweet! I'm sorry for the awful chef joke. Anyways, Chikako is ap...proved! Like dough! Get it? No?

I'll be adding Chikako to the character list tomorrow, since I'm pretty sure I'm going to break some of the bbcode if I try to edit from mobile. Poke me if I haven't done it within 24 hours!

Introducing:
Appearance
74170_1292736919085_full.jpg

Name - Hiro Doku.
Age - 24
SHSL - Ultimate Poisoner
Personality - Quiet and reserved, Hiro can come off as rather cold and rude. He firmly believes his own view of the world as the correct one. And despite being a beacon of hope, can come off as quite negative. Is quite calcuating.

Is renown as a 'problem solver'.

Final Memory -

Pain. Pain was the one thing that the man across from him was feeling. Red spittle flying from every cough and hack.

"The children are saved."
Hiro commented, sitting in the chair next to the man. "The anti-toxin will have them fully recovered in the next few hours."

The man smiled, a brief respite from the suffering. "Thank you." He uttered, his voice dry. Another cough, another moment of suffering. Death would take him eventually, but it would be slow.

Hiro opened his mouth to say something, but thought the better of it. Standing up, he placed a small bottle containing a strange liquid on the table next to the suffering man. "You said you had trouble sleeping right? Take that. Peace will take you."

A shortcut.

Leaving with not another word, He just about made it out of the doorway when his visioned darkened. He furrowed his brows. "No..."

And that was all.

Introducing:
Appearance -
busou12480.mkv_snapshot_12.06.jpg

Name - Violet Theobold
Age - 22
SHSL - Ultimate Poet
Personality - While coming off as introspective and rather passive. Violet is well meaning and quite firm to her ideals. Even if she goes telling them in a round about way.

Violet passion for poetry tends to seep into her speech when she talks. This also leads to her losing her train of though rather easily. However, despite her monotone voice and appearance, Violet frightens and flusters easily.
Final Memory -

Peaceful night,
Sleeping tight.

Dreaming of words,
Cutting like swords.

When a dark intruder,
Just 'bout threw her.

From her little lair.
To the darkest despair.

(4AM Poetry god don't mind me)

Last edited:
Reactions: Daz
Doubting between two images.
GU5dDCW.png

UO7K0wU.png

Any thoughts and/or opinions?

The first one looks like he's like 30
@Neobullseye

Yeah, that was the main problem I had with finding pics in general. Everyone is either way too old (ranging from 30s to even older), way too young, or not what I am looking for at all.

Yeah, that was the main problem I had with finding pics in general. Everyone is either way too old (ranging from 30s to even older), way too young, or not what I am looking for at all.
What about this guy?
[spoili]
d89264f9c20e66affa74e19d1e638b0820427a2a_hq.jpg

[/spoili]

If you're really struggling to find an image, how about just doing a description of their appearance?

Introducing:
Appearance
74170_1292736919085_full.jpg

Name - Hiro Doku.
Age - 25
SHSL - Ultimate Toxicologist
Personality - Quiet and reserved, Hiro can come off as rather cold and rude. He firmly believes his own view of the world as the correct one. And despite being a beacon of hope, can come off as quite negative.

Final Memory -

Pain. Pain was the one thing that the man across from him was feeling. Red spittle flying from every cough and hack.

"The children are saved."
Hiro commented, sitting in the chair next to the man. "The anti-toxin will have them fully recovered in the next few hours."

The man smiled, a brief respite from the suffering. "Thank you." He uttered, his voice dry. Another cough, another moment of suffering. Death would take him eventually, but it would be slow.

Hiro opened his mouth to say something, but thought the better of it. Standing up, he placed a small bottle containing a strange liquid on the table next to the suffering man. "You said you had trouble sleeping right? Take that. Peace will take you."

A shortcut.

Leaving with not another word, He just about made it out of the doorway when his visioned darkened. He furrowed his brows. "No..."

And that was all.

Introducing:
Appearance -
busou12480.mkv_snapshot_12.06.jpg

Name - Violet Theobold
Age - 22
SHSL - Ultimate Poet
Personality - While coming off as introspective and rather passive. Violet is well meaning and quite firm to her ideals. Even if she goes telling them in a round about way.

Violet passion for poetry tends to seep into her speech when she talks. This also leads to her losing her train of though rather easily. However, despite her monotone voice and appearance, Violet frightens and flusters easily.
Final Memory -

Peaceful night,
Sleeping tight.

Dreaming of words,
Cutting like swords.

When a dark intruder,
Just 'bout threw her.

From her little lair.
To the darkest despair.

(4AM Poetry god don't mind me)
Violet seems all good to me, so I'll be adding her to the character list along with Complex's character once I'm on my PC later! Nice poem by the way, it's a fitting way to convey Violet's last memory.

As for Hiro, he's mostly fine but I worry that his SHSL ability may be too similar to the SHSL pharmacist. Then again, it would make for an interesting possible connection between the two characters if they have similar abilities: they could be rivals, or work closely together to heal people. @MisterJ Since you are playing the pharmacist, do you have any problems with there also being a SHSL toxicologist?