Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Most scenarios that allow for characterisation
((OOC note: Daz has transferred the RP to @Aravhorn and me, making us the new GMs. That is, even though the original GM has retired, this RP is not dead. Please don't archive this thread anymore D: ))

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I've finally returned home owo/

Could someone link me to the discord server? ^^

HI I DID IT YAY LEMME KNOW IF I SCREWED SOMETHING UP

Also this was a wee bit rushed but I needed to get it done before I wandered off and my brain died again so

73db56cbc2d31946f924d2b25c9ee71f--character-concept.jpg

Name: Kira Hayashi

SHSL: Spy (She usually claims to be the Ultimate Technician)

Personality: Kira tends to keep to herself at first. She prefers to learn what she can about a situation and the factors and people involved before making herself known. Once she believes she's ready to get involved, she will use the information she's gained to blend in and learn more, only really speaking up when she feels comfortable or she feels like she doesn't have a choice.

When she's not focused on blending in and gathering information, Kira is fairly laid-back and tends to tease. She's pretty good at keeping calm in most situations, though the killing game will most definitely test that.

Final Memory: Kira moved smoothly through the party crowd, sliding through and around thick clusters of dancers, drinkers, and talkers, and doing her best to ignore the heavy smell of mingled body odors, smoke, alcohol, and sickly sweet perfumes. She was supposed to meet an informant here wearing a bright green sweater. At least, that's what Future Foundation had told her.

Where is this guy, anyway?She scanned the crowd again, shrugging her shoulders slightly to adjust her hoodie. She still didn't see the informant, and she turned to check behind her. Her eyes fell upon a nervous-looking young man in a bright green sweater—her informant—and she breathed a small sigh of relief before walking his way, bumping him slightly with her shoulder as she moved past. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him turn and look towards her, and she raised her left hand slightly, making a beckoning motion. He began to follow, and she led him to the kitchen. Thankfully, nobody seemed to be here. Now, to business.

"You're from the Future Foundation?" The informant's voice was barely above a whisper, and she turned to face him. He seemed even more nervous than he had in the other room, and she filed that away for later.

"Indeed." She hoisted herself up on to the counter, leaning back slightly and crossing her legs over each other. "What have you got for me?"

The informant opened his mouth, about to speak, but his eyes went to something over her shoulder, and his face went completely white. That was enough to get Kira to lash out with her elbow behind her, but as she moved, something went into the back of her head, and she could feel herself stop in place as something drained power from her systems. Only the Future Foundation was supposed to even know how to do that, or that she was a robot at all... So who the hell…?

That was her last thought as darkness overtook her. Her last sight? The informant, running scared, without even a second glance behind him.

A note: Kira's body is entirely robotic. Her old body died during the Tragedy, but the Future Foundation uploaded her brain patterns to a robotic body. As such, she can do robot-y things and will not be easily killed by stabbing, strangling, or any similar tactics. However, she is susceptible to being immersed in water, electricity overload, system shutdown, etc.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner Joan! Kira looks fandabydosey! I'll add her to the list, and you can post in the IC :)

Reactions: Joan
@Neobullseye @Rithas There's something to be found at the planetarium, so don't get too far ahead with your scene once your characters arrive so I can tell you what it is.

@Daz I asked on the ooc chat, but do the tablet maps show where everyone else is (like in the games), or are they just regular maps?

Reactions: Daz
@Daz I asked on the ooc chat, but do the tablet maps show where everyone else is (like in the games), or are they just regular maps?
Has been answered on discord, but I'll repeat it here anyway. I wasn't originally planning on it, but now you've asked I'll say yes the maps show where everyone is, since that seems like a useful feature.

Currently Established Room Info

Main Floor:

18 dorm rooms - Each room will contain a bed, desk, and chair. All rooms include an ensuite shower.

Toilets- There are a male and female toilet. They contain toilet stalls, sinks, and a some cleaning equipment.

Dining hall - Connected to a kitchen. Contains chairs and tables. The half-built monokuma is currently in the dining hall.

Kitchen - Accessed to via dining hall. Has preparation surfaces, a fridge, a freezer, an oven, and a hob (can be gas or electric). Storage units contain kitchenware (has a variety, so can have less common items like a rice cooker) and lots of food. There is a set of 18 "thuggish" knives and 7 chopping knives; one of the thuggish knives is currently missing. Chikako has described the kitchen as being "airy" and the kitchenware as "cheap". Alex has described the kitchen as having "every bit of equipment that a restaurant kitchen would have," and as having a great array of food. Tatsuya found a "packet of roasted pumpkin seeds and a six-pack carton of some sort of no-name cola" in the kitchen pantry.

Medical room - A room with patient beds and cabinets full of medical supplies. Lelei has found "couple of rolls of bandages and plasters as well as a few boxes of over the counter painkillers," and "rows and rows of medicinal vials in the cupboard" in there. Endia has established that not much can be found aside from medicine. Alex has found "Morphine and Tramadol" in the room, and has taped a list of all the medicines, their quantities, and locations to the wall.

Laundry washer/dryer room - A room full of washers and dryers. The room also includes various items relevant to washing and drying one's clothes, such as laundry baskets and detergent. Nobody has entered this room so far.

Mini hall - A small hall where Monokuma makes announcements. Contains a stage with a podium on, with curtains at the far end of the room behind the stage. The room currently has some photos of the students' captured loved ones on the floor.

Common room/lounge - A standard lounge one may find a school's sixth form using. It contains some tables, chairs, sofas, a TV, and cupboards. Nobody has entered this room so far.

Storage room - Contains many boxes full of useful supplies. Rin has established there is a shelf with box cutters on it, and that one box contains tampons. Ken has found boxes containing towels, printing paper, toilet paper, clipboards, cheap blue pens, extra covers, basic paints, and rope. Currently all of the supplies are on one side of the room, with boxes stacked high on the other.

Floor 1:

Computer room - The room contains rows of computers on desks, with a chair for each computer. None of the computers have wifi access, but may have other uses. According to Tomoko, some computers do not work at all.

Physics classroom - A standard physics classroom. Tomoko has established the door to the physics room is hard to open and that the room contains "lab benches, sinks, a large closet, a printer, a whiteboard, and a large looking binder, presumably with lesson plans inside". At least some of the binders in the room are empty, for unknown reasons.

Mathematics classroom - A standard mathematics classroom.Hiro has seen "mathematical tools" around it. Endia observed desks with books and notebooks in each one, and a blackboard with a "tasteless drawing of Monokuma yelling at his class" on it.

Electronics work room - A standard electronics classroom which originally had a half-built monokuma on a large table in the middle. The half-built monokuma has since been moved to to the dining room. Haruka observed "the tables were neatly placed next to the walls, all of them covered with all sorts of tools, ranging from ammeters, spare copper wires, transistors, old circuit boards and even a welder or two". Haruka has also found binders on shelves which contained "pages upon pages of random school documents, and there was not a single school emblem or name in sight".

Small planetarium - The walls are covered by a large screen that would usually display stars, and rows of seats face the screen. The screen displays a riddle reading "What has legs but cannot walk? Has a heart, but cannot feel? Was once loved, but now revolts? Is silent, but sounds like an army?" Monokuma has implied this riddle needs to be solved in order to access all rooms on floor one. Thalia has established that this room contains a "star map on the far end".

Other:

Tomoko has established that there are fans on the ceiling in the hallway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poking the thread for two reasons.

1: Daz has stepped down as a GM, as you all know. Arachorn and I are the new Co-GMs.
2: To make sure the thread doesn't get locked, so that I can update it later on.

Hey, just curious if Daz told you his plans for the rest of the floors and rooms before he left. I've been (horrifically slowly) working on the blueprints he originally asked me for, but shelved the project after he left for in case he came back again. If you'd like me to continue working on them and have his original plans, I can try to do that, but if he hasn't told you anything, I'd prefer to save them for if he ever wants them again for a new RP.

Hey, just curious if Daz told you his plans for the rest of the floors and rooms before he left. I've been (horrifically slowly) working on the blueprints he originally asked me for, but shelved the project after he left for in case he came back again. If you'd like me to continue working on them and have his original plans, I can try to do that, but if he hasn't told you anything, I'd prefer to save them for if he ever wants them again for a new RP.

He told me that he would like to keep the main plans himself, by virtue of said maps having certain plot points on them he doesn't want to just give up on, which includes the secret rooms. If you have a rough version of the first floor without any of the secret rooms on it though, that would be really nice -- even something incredibly basic made in Paint would be good enough; all I really need it for is the relative location of the revealed rooms.
Since nothing of the other maps or floors has been revealed or stated yet, I'll probably make up something for those myself.

I'll keep the rest of the plans to myself, then, and you're in luck, I'm almost done with the first floor. I'll put it on top priority and PM it to you when I'm done so you can review and tell me if anything has happened IC that contradict it and you need me to correct. The proportions are unfortunately somewhat small for what I originally intended, but hopefully that won't be too noticeable. XD it's not very important, anyways.