Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Most scenarios that allow for characterisation
((OOC note: Daz has transferred the RP to @Aravhorn and me, making us the new GMs. That is, even though the original GM has retired, this RP is not dead. Please don't archive this thread anymore D: ))

TITLE MAYBE OR SOMETHING

or lyrics maybe or something...

DO NOT DELETE THIS PLEASE IT IS IMPORTANT

• Welcome to Danganronpa: Ultimate Collapse, a Danganronpa inspired roleplay containing a desbearful killing game, pawful puns, and neon pink blood. Whether or not you're a fan of the franchise you can take part in this roleplay, as everything you need to know will be explained. However there will be some spoilers for the games, so please do not read ahead if you intend to play the actual Danganronpa games. I also warn you that this roleplay will contain a whole lotta character death- it won't be extremely gory, but obviously there will be some violence, so I don't recommend you join if you have a squeamish stomach. Now without further ado, let's get on to the premise!

~~~

You are a graduate of Hope's Peak Academy, a school for those with extraordinary talents- so extraordinary that students are the very best at what they do, and thus dubbed "Super High School Level" at their talent. In the past Hope's Peak was seen as a beacon of hope for the world, and indeed you spent the first few years after your graduation using your influence to spread a positive message. But then The Tragedy occurred: The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History began at Hope's Peak Academy, and spread a wave a Despair throughout the world. On a global scale war was fought for the sake of violence; crimes committed for the sake of hatred; murder performed for the sake of death. Your association with Hope's Peak, the origin of this Despair, led many to lose faith in you. However, you continued to have a significant influence, and attempted to use this influence to renew Hope in the world. You joined Future Foundation, a group dedicated to restoring the world to how it was before The Tragedy. You diligently worked in the name of a Hope filled future, until...

One day you suddenly awake in an unfamiliar room surrounded by other Hope's Peak Academy graduates. Your last conscious memory gives you no clues as to how or why you are here, so you are stuck in confusion until a crude, mechanical voice rings out. "Upupupu~, I see everyone was able to make it! So let's get this show on the road!" A robotic bear appears in the center of the room, seemingly the source of the voice. "I'm Monokuma, and I'm going to be your new head master... forever!" 'Monokuma' explains that you are all trapped inside this school, with absolutely no Hope of escape- with one exception. If you are able to murder one of the other graduates without getting caught, then you will have a chance to escape. Although you will not be able to automatically leave after getting away with murder, you'll gain Monokuma's protection and be immune to being murdered by any of the other graduates. After enough murders have occurred, the Final Trial will begin, which will allow you to escape... But at what cost? Thus begins your new life where you have to kill or be killed!

~~~

You will be playing one of the graduates who have been forced by Monokuma to take part in a Killing Game. Every round one player will kill another at night time. It is up to the rest of the players to figure out who the killer is in a Trial. If the killer is successfully identified then they are executed; if not, whoever the majority believed was the killer is executed instead, and the killer gains immunity from murder (although not future executions). After 4-5 rounds enough evidence will have been gathered/available for the Final Trial to begin, and the ultimate mystery of your circumstances can be solved. You do not actually have to have killed anybody to be part of the Final Trial, but given that killers have immunity to murder it would improve your chances of surviving. After the Final Trial has been completed everyone still alive may escape- hurray! Of course it won't be so straightforward, but you'll find out why when the Final Trial actually takes place. You can find more information on the specifics of how the game will work in the Mechanics tab.

~~~

Key Information:
    Genres - Psychological thriller, mystery, survival, and a bit of comedy.
    Posting Speed - Minimum once a week. Multiple posts a week is preferred, and should be the standard.
    Post Length - Flexible. If a scene is moving at a fast pace then you can make one paragraph long posts to keep with the pace of the scene. Otherwise you should be writing at least two paragraphs per post. I won't expect more than two paragraphs, but if you want to write more go ahead!
    Post Competency - Intermediate. Sorry, but if you're new to roleplaying this probably isn't for you.
    Number of Players - 15 to 18.​

• OOC Rules:
    1- Treat everyone with respect. Yes, it seems silly I ask this, but I'm just making it clear that y'all better be nice to each other- then I can spank anybody who misbehaves. >:)
    2- If you have a problem with another player, PM me rather than turning it into public drama. Ain't nobody got time for public drama.
    3- You should normally be posting at least once a week, and posts should be at least two paragraphs long. I understand that sometimes you might not be able to post that often due to real life commitments, and that shorter posts will sometimes better suit the pace of a scene. However please do not join if you don't think you'll regularly be able to put out a two paragraph post at least once a week.
    4- Let me know if you're going to be busy or unavailable for more than a few days. I can do my best to accommodate you, but only if you let know. I won't be a happy Dazzle if you only tell me about your month long vacation without any internet access AFTER its happened.
    5- No sexytimes or ultra gory descriptions. If you want to smut with another player, do it via PM.
    6- Do. Not. Meta. Game. That means don't share information about the game outside the IC. If I find out that you reveal that you're the killer to another living player outside of the IC, then I'll instantly remove you. However, you guys can still discuss your thoughts on the game OOC- just try to make sure you don't give anything away that will spoil the mystery.
    7- With the exception of rule 6, I'll give you a warning the first time you break the rules. Repeated violations will have you chucked out though.
    8- As the GM, I may ask things of you which are not technically in the rules- that isn't an excuse to ignore me. If I tell you to do/stopping doing something, I will have a good reason. So be good subordinate and listen to your senpai. :P

~~~

IC Game Rules:
    1 - Students may reside only within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.
    2 - "Night time" is from 11 pm to 6 am. You may only reside in the Main Area of the school during Night time.
    3 - Violence against headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited
    4 - Destruction of doors and surveillance cameras is also prohibited.
    5 - Anyone who gets away with murder will gain Monokuma's protection. Attempting to murder someone under Monokuma's protection is prohibited.
    6 - The Body Discovery Announcement will play as soon as three or more people discover a corpse for the first time. Once the Body Discovery Announcement has played investigation of the murder officially begins.
    7 - After the investigation time is up, a trial will to take place to determine who the killer is. Participation is mandatory for all living students.
    8 - If the guilty party is exposed during the trial, they will be executed.
    9 - If the guilty party is not exposed during the trial they will receive no punishment, and the person who the majority believed was the killer will be executed instead.
    10 - You may kill a maximum of one person at a time. After the trial for that murder has been completed, you are allowed to kill another student.
    11 - After five trials have occurred, you are no longer allowed to murder other students. Instead you must investigate and take part in the Final Trial.
    12 - Completion of the Final Trial allows students to graduate, and leave the school.
    13 - Additional school regulations may be added at the headmaster's discretion.​

• Below are explanations of how various parts of the game will mechanically work!

At the start of the game and after each Trial will be a period of time where your characters are free to explore the unlocked areas of the school and interact with each other. During this time you can do pretty much whatever you want to, within the rules. If you would like to murder someone, then you can PM me with who you would like to murder, including your plan to murder them. The first coherent murder plan sent to me will be enacted, moving the game into the investigation phase (explained in the next paragraph). If nobody sends me a murder plan after a few pages of IC free time, then I'll randomly pick a player to become a murderer. I'll PM that player telling them they have to murder someone, and ask them to come up with a murder plan. I'll discuss murder plans with players before they are enacted to ensure I understand them, and so I describe the scene of the crime and any evidence properly. Murder plans may only kill one other player, and players cannot commit suicide.

When a murder has been enacted I'll make an announcement in the IC thread that a player has been killed - this is not an announcement your characters will know of, it is meta information. After three players have discovered the body there will be an IC body discovery announcement, which will inform all of the characters that someone has been killed. All of the characters will be supplied with an Autopsy Report which describes the basic circumstances of the death- eg Mary Sue was stabbed in the bathroom. From then on players may search for evidence to figure out who the killer is. Once I believe enough evidence has been discovered to have a reasonable chance at figuring out the killer, a Trial will begin.

Trials will not take in the main IC thread: they will take place on either a discord channel or in a private Iwaku chatbox- please vote on which one you would prefer. The Trials will be arranged to take place at a specific time and date that is convenient for all/the majority of players. Everyone should be online for the trial (unless you really can't make it), and instead of paragraphs you can post single lines- kind of like a typical chat RP. The reason trials will be done this way is because trials will be very discussion heavy, and so they require a faster method of posting to allow for rapid responses and a more natural flow of conversation. During the trials players will discuss various pieces of evidence and who they think the killer is. When the discussion has come to some sort of conclusion I will ask everyone to cast their vote as to who they believe the killer is. Once all of the votes are in, the killer shall be revealed. If the majority voted for the correct person, then the killer will be executed and the living players will be rewarded with a hint about the overarching mystery of the game. If the majority voted for the wrong person, then the person who received the majority of votes is executed, and the actual killer gains immunity from murder. Immunity from murder means they cannot be murdered by another player- however they can still be executed in a trial. Players are allowed to murder more than once, so you could get yourself executed in a further trial, either as a correctly identified killer or an innocent wrongly identified as the killer.

After every trial a new floor with is unlocked. However, unlike in the actual games, the previous floor will be locked off. So after the first trial you will be able to access the second floor (or floor "one" by stupid building logic), but no longer able to access the first floor (or the "ground" floor). There will be an area which is always accessible, regardless of which floor if currently accessible, which will contain all of the essentials characters would need to survive. This should be better explained when I have a floor plan to show you all, which will be coming soon! If you're wondering how the main floor will be always accessible, it's because the main floor will be like a massive elevator which moves between floors, via magical future technology. Due to the number/nature of the floors, five normal trials will have to occur before the Final Trial. This is why the minimum number of players is 15.

Information about how the Final Trial will work is top secret. So don't bother asking about how that works just yet, nosy! However any other questions about how the game will work are welcomed- I probably missed something.​

• Please fill out the character sheet below, and post it in the OOC below. I'll let you know if you're accepted, then add you to the player list. UPDATE: Everyone is now allowed two players to ensure there are enough characters to play. A note on rulings regarding having two characters: you can have one of your character's kill your other character. I'll answer any other ruling questions as and when they come up.

Character Sheet:
    Appearance - An image of what your character looks like.
    Name - Pretty obvious.
    Age - 21 to 25.
    SHSL - Your character's special talent that they were accepted into Hope's Peak for.
    Personality - A brief description of what your character is like.
    Final Memory - A description of your character's last memory before they were abducted for the Killing Game. Please write this IC, as I will look at his as a sample post. Show me yo' skillz!

~~~

Accepted Players:

@The Tragedy playing Logan Vickson. 22/M/Card Teller.
    [spoili]
    6c58c1173d5ed4316d3513e2c0fc70fc.jpg

Name - Logan Vickson
    Age - 22
    SHSL - Ultimate Card Teller
    Personality - Logan has a very cocky attitude, constantly portraying the idea that his cards are never wrong, which they rarely are.However, he also has the personality of someone running a show, he wants to keep his audience entertained, he'll crack jokes, tell stories, usually being portrayed by his cards. However, like that clown of a group of friends he's usually introverted and deep thinking. Like a deck of cards, he has many faces.
    Final Memory - He sat in his room, looking over the deck of cards that had just been shuffled and placed onto his desk "I suppose i have time for one more telling, one" He flipped a card "A jack of spades, two" He flipped another "An ace of spades... three" He flipped over the last card "A.. joker?.. hmm..." He flipped another card, another joker, and another, and another. "A hostile youth.. lead to misfortune.. for.. me.." He suddenly heard ringing as everything went white and he collapsed to the floor, the deck fell to the ground, showering over the card teller. The last card fell on his cheek, it was split between black and white wiht a red almost lightning like logo in the center[/spoili]
    @Aravhorn playing Masuyo Hayabusa. 24/M/Thief.
    [spoili]
    RpBXKS7.jpg

Name: Masuyo "Grifter" Hayabusa
    SHSL: Thief (However, he prefers to call himself "Gentleman Thief")
    Personality:
    Grifter is a laidback and quite upbeat fellow, which is the complete opposite from what you'd see in all those B-Rated cop shows on TV nowadays. He tends to be friendly to everything and everyone (especially the ladies; after all, he's called "Gentleman Thief" for a reason), if not sarcastic and a bit arrogant at times.
    However, under the goofy and chatty façade, Grifter hides a very dark secret: every night, a small gnome appears sitting on his bed and threatens him to steal something every single day, or die a painful death by getting stabbed with thousands of small gnome swords... Or that's what he would say if he actually had a gnome visiting him in the first place. However, one thing about this whole story is true: Grifter is a kleptomaniac, and he can't keep his hands from pilfering anything that looks shiny or even remotely valuable. Not only that, but he can also be dishonest sometimes, and is not afraid to deceive and manipulate others in order to push his own goals.
    Additional Notes:
    -Grifter is secretly a self-proclaimed otaku, and he is an avid fan of "Demon Angel☆Pretty Pudgy Princess (tm)". However, you'll never hear him say that. Ever.
    -Curiously enough, Grifter likes to play the violin in his spare time. And even more surprisingly, he is actually good at it.

Final Memory:

"...Alright, it's time to see what these chumps have in stock."

Grifter glanced one last time at the floor plan of the old warehouse before folding and tucking it into his hidden breast pocket. If Future Foundation's intel was correct, this job should be a cakewalk: get in, find the weapons cache, plant the bug, and get out. Even a toddler could do that, provided, of course, that said toddler has even half the skill Grifter had.

He carefully walked towards the warehouse, using the surrounding debris to his advantage. Ever since the Tragedy struck, Masuyo worked for the Future Foundation, usually to scout out dangerous regions all across the world to find potential weak points in the enemy lines and to perform the occassional rescue mission, which he deeply disliked. A bag of money doesn't talk or make an absurd amount of noise; sadly, Grifter couldn't say the same about most people he had the misfortune to deal with.
    As he made his way towards the structure, Masuyo took a moment to scan the surroundings.

Let's see here... Two mooks guarding the entrance... another one smoking a couple meters to the right... and a shit-ton of mooks cheering around the bonfire near the back entrance...Wait, are they... shit, they *are* burning bodies! Grifter felt a weight in his chest. While he wasn't the sort of person one would call humanitarian, only a psychopath would think that dancing around burning bodies is okay. And what's worse, if Masuyo wasn't careful, then he might be keeping said bodies company sooner than he could say "Damn it."

...A-Anyway, I should probably focus on finding a passage for now. Now, then... Grifter looked through his binoculars for a moment. ...Aaand Bingo! There it is! Just as he expected, hidden among the rubble he could barely see a rain gutter going all the way up to the roof. Now what was left is hope that it could still support the weight of a fully-grown man. It would be really awkward if it suddenly broke as Masuya was midway through, with all those lovely, fully-armed and bloodthirsty people staring at him with disappointment.

After making sure the coast was clear, Grifter creeped towards the exposed drain and tugged it a few times. Well, it looks solid enough... He took a deep breath and tried to focus. ...Okay, aaand...Now! It only took him two seconds. One instant, he was standing on the solid ground, and the next he was already on the top of the warehouse, just like that. Quick and silent, just like he liked. Despite how much he hated being in the spotlight in his profession, being the Ultimate Gentleman Thief has its perks.
    ...Phew. I made it. Masuyo took a moment to catch his breath and then he carefully walked to the nearest skylight.

...Oh, oh my... Looks like I won't need to search for those weapons after all. Inside, Grifter saw at least a dozen of armed vehicles, ranging from tanks to armored transport carriers. Whoever these fellows were, they certainly were prepared for anything.

Grifter quickly searched through his shoulder bag and pulled a Grappling gun, a courtesy of the SHSL Military Engineer. Then, after firmly attaching the grapnel to the ceiling and making sure no one was in sight, Masuyo grappled down to ground level. ...Huh, this is almost too easy.

And it was at that moment Masuyo knew, he fucked up.

Suddenly, every single spotlight in the room turned on, and all of them were pointing at Masuyo, almost as if they were expecting him.
    "Shit!" Grifter covered his eyes to protect from the intense light and reached for the rope, but before he could do anything, a white gas suddenly came from the ground.

It was a trap, and he took the bait, hook, line and sinker. That was the last thought Mayuso had as his mind went completely blank.[/spoili]
    @Aravhorn playing Haruka Yukimura. 24/F/Special Tactics Law Enforcement Unit.
    [spoili]
    UPR64jf.jpg

Name - Haruka Yukimura
    Age - 24
    SHSL - Special Tactics Law Enforcement Unit
    Personality -
    Cold. Loyal. Efficient. These three words neatly sum up Haruka's nature. While she may not be the kind of person one would find in a college party, you can sure as hell expect her to be the first to sign up to put an end to any conflict, and will do so in a quick and most efficient manner. But don't let her appearances deceive you: despite losing an arm after a failed undisclosed mission in Towa City, Haruka is still a forminable opponent, and may God have mercy on your soul if you fall on her bad side.
    Unfortunately, despite her remarkable skills in the field, the same cannot be said about her social abilities. After years of dealing with all sorts of "unpleasant" people and events in her line of work, Haruka became very cynical about human condition, thus making it hard for her to trust others, let alone be friends with them. However, if one manages to overcome that barrier, Haruka can prove to be a loyal and reliable (if not sarcastic at times) friend, who will go through hell and back just to protect those she cares about.

Additional Notes-
    -Haruka has a younger sister named Akemi, to whom she acts as a mother figure ever since their parents passed away fourteen years ago.
    -She may hate to admit it, but Haruka really likes romance novels, especially those written by the critically aclaimed writer T. Fukawa.

Final Memory -
    Haruka silently stared out at the ruined landscape outside, while the armored vehicle shook as it ran over a piece of debris. It was quiet nights like these that helped her cope with the hardships of her job: it helped her meditate, be it about life, the past that was, or the future that could be. Sure, they may be silly thoughts with little importance, but to Haruka they were the only reason why she was still alive and breathing.

Ryoichi, her personal assistant, adjusted the rear-view mirror before taking a left. "So, what's our mission this time, chief?" he asked in his usual casual tone.

"The usual." Haruka said, without averting her gaze from the window. "A young couple was attacked and killed by a group of four masked individuals on motorbikes about ten minutes ago. Intel reports indicate that they are currently hiding inside an abandoned apartment building at Hongou District."

"Hongou District? Damn, that's a long way away." Ryoichi said while he pulled the gear stick." It looks like the gangbangers are getting quite restless lately. Armed assaults, arson, drive-by shootings...I wonder what's gotten into them all of the sudden?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. Whatever may be the reason, that doesn't change the fact that they are criminals, and it's our job to put them behind bars."

"I know, but still... I'm just being curious, is all." he rubbed his neck as he glanced at Haruka.

"...Maybe you should save your curiousity for another time and focus on the road instead."

"Y-yeah, right!" Ryouichi let out a nervous laugh as he followed Haruka's advice.

And with that, the vehicle grew silent again, but only for a short moment, for Haruka pulled a piece of paper from her breastpocket and silently looked at it, thinking. It was a photograph of a younger-looking Haruka with a girl, probably around 13, both of them smiling in front of a cherry blossom tree.

Ryoichi glanced at the picture before looking back at the road: "That your sister?"

Haruka nodded. "Akemi."

"Akemi, huh? That's a beautiful name." Ryoichi said as his eyes filled with a hint of grief. "...Y'know, I used to have a brother too. He was tough as nails, that one, always working hard to provide for his family. Day and night, he always focused on doing his best to ensure a better future for his wife and kids." He sighed. "I used to envy how diligent he was, so I was always fighting with him over one nonsensical bullcrap or another..." Ryoichi paused to gather his thoughts." Then, when this damned Tragedy started and his family was killed by a bunch of assholes, he... he couldn't take it."

Haruka listened with concern. "What happened?"

"Some time after that incident, my parents found out that my brother had shot himself in his apartment. Just like that: one day he was there, and the next we were digging his grave."
    Ryoichi fell silent. It was apparent that the memories were still fresh in his mind.

"I'm... sorry for your loss." Haruka knew that feeling all too well. When her parents died fourteen years ago, she felt scared and alone. She had no one to rely on, and even though her grandfather did his best to give her and her sister a good life, he passed away five years later due to cardiac arrest. The only solace in her life back then was her sister Akemi, and she made it her responsibility to ensure that she gets to live a happy and fulfilling life, while also making sure that no one had to go through the same hardships that they did.

Soon, Ryoichi's grief changed into determination as he resumed: "And this is why since that day I've decided to sign up with Future Foundation, so I could make sure that no one had to go through the same pain that my brother did. And I'll be damned if I die before I see us put an end to the Tragedy once and for all!"

After Ryoichi finished his long story, Haruka gave a reassuring smile: "Don't worry, I'll make sure to watch your back 'till we get there."

Ryoichi laughed. "Heh, I'm glad to hear it!" he made another turn to the right before adding: "Anyway, I'm sorry you had listen me ramble about this. It's just the issue was weighing on my chest, y'know?"

"Again, don't worry about it. I understand how you feel." Haruka said, with a slight smile. "Though remember that we still have a mission to take care of, so try to stay sharp."

"You bet, chief!" Ryoichi said with glee as he sped up the vehicle's pace.

It all happened so quick, she had no time to react.

First, it was a loud sound of a gunshot in the middle of the night. Then, it was the bulletproof glass shattering in front of her. And finally, it was the sound of the bullet going right through Ryoichi's skull.

Haruka's memory a, except for one thing: a cold, cruel voice getting closer to the wrecked car, as her mind slowly turned blank: "Upupupupu..."
    [/spoili]
    @LowDefinition playing Natsumi Fujiwara. 22/F/Musician.
    [spoili]
    wD7hb.jpg

Name - Natsumi Fujiwara
    Age - 22
    SHSL - Ultimate Musician
    Personality - Natsumi is a happy-go-lucky sort of person. Very optimistic and friendly to pretty much everyone, she also seems to be easy to fall into someone's lies. Sometimes she would be caught strumming her air guitar when she's idle.

Final Memory - Natsumi continued to strum her guitar as she sang her song. Thousands of crowds cheering for her. She continued on and on until the song is finished. After the song's finished, chants of encore could be heard.

"ENCORE!... ENCORE!... ENCORE!..."

A smile could be seen on Natsumi's face. "Thank you! Thank you!" She bowed as she thanked the crowd. "I know you all wanted an encore... But my time is already up... Sorry but better luck next time!" The cheers turns to a wave of disappointment as Natsumi walks off the stage.

Her vision started to get hazy as she got into the backstage. She continued to walk the backstage until she's back at her dressing room's door. And when she opened the door...
    [/spoili]
    @Neobullseye playing Thalia Melete. 22/F/Stage Actor.
    [spoili]
    ME82reM.png

Name - Thalia Melete
    Age - 22
    SHSL - Stage Actor
    Personality - It's a bit hard to get a grasp on Thalia's real personality, the reason being that she has the tendency to assume the role of characters she has played -- complete with their voices, speaking mannerisms, tics and everything. She also tends to overpronounce the things she says and make all sorts of dramatic gestures as she speaks, as if she's living her entire life on the stage -- which, to be fair, is not all that far from the truth. As a result of all of this, she gained the somewhat mocking title of Drama Queen. Figuring that the best way to deal with this kind of thing would be to wear it with pride, she now uses it as a slogan of sorts.
    Thalia only shows her real face to people she really trusts, which aside from her family is a list that includes very few people. there is this one guy in her class that she's thinking about opening up to...

Final Memory -
    Curious and somewhat confused, Thalia stared at the piece of paper that had arrived through the mail. It was an invitation to audit in a new play; 'The duality of Hope and Despair', by M.O. No Kuma? She had never of that play, nor of that stage writer, for that matter. According to the folder, it would be the role of her lifetime; as if she had never heard that one before. Most of the time, texts like that were just some C-rank writer's attempt at garnering some attention to is equally C-rank play; nothing worth her time, honestly.
    ...On the other hand, Thalia was always up for trying something new, and there was something in this folder that really made her want to see what it was all about. After all, as good as the classic plays were, there was only so much you could do with them, and sometimes you just needed the views of an amateur to get some new inspiration.
    Still though, she wanted to know just who this mysterious M.O. No Kuma was. Flipping through her contact pages and calling some of her agents didn't give any results, hoever; nobody seemed to know the guy. Bizarrely enough, not even putting his name into Google gave her any relevant results. It was almost as if the person didn't even exist to begin with. Was this just someone's idea of a prank? Quite frankly, that seemed to be the most likely option by now. ...Well, might as well go all the way, if only to see who was behind it. Besides, it wasn't like she had anything better to do. Shrugging, Thalia made a note in her agenda of the date of the audition.

<Some time later, on the day of the kidnapping>

"What in the world... ," Thalia muttered from her chair in the private prep room she was given, skimmed through the papers she was holding. If she had been confused when she had received the earlier invitation, she had absolutely no idea what was going on now. The script she had recieved, if it should even be allowed to hold that name, was filled with nothing but black-white images of people about her age killing one another, often in very gruesome fashion. And was it just her, or did the pictures somewhat resemble people he knew? ...A few pages later, her suspiscions were confirmed when he saw a picture of herself, lying tied and unconscious on the floor of a room. ...A room that looked suspicously like this one. Her eyes shot open in realisation; this M.O. No Kuma took live acting WAY too seriously. Crumpling the script and tossing it into the trash can, Thalia stomped towards the door, turned the knob... and completely failed to open the door. "What the hell?!," she sweared, taking on a tough-guy persona. "Who locked the door! Let me out this instant!," she shouted, banging on the door. "This is duress! Kidnapping! You hear me? I'm calling the police!"
    Not one to waste words, Thalia unpocketed her phone, tapped the screen to activate it... and was greeted with the sight of a grinning black-white bear with a red lightning bolt for a left eye. Right below it were three words; 'Alas, poor Thalia...' Next second, everything went black...
    [/spoili]
    @SolemnOath playing Alex Riley. 25/M/Manager.
    [spoili]
    Alex Riley /25/ SHSL Manager

43fb307a1c55f581eed525e663ed46b0.jpg

Personality
    Alex is the dictionary definition of a workaholic. He loves to work and do work, to such an extent when he was younger he would happily do his siblings homework for nothing in return. Cleaning, cooking etc etc, if its work he would do it... Or he used to. Now he still adores working, but over the years he has learned to not be a foolish sap. Rather he learned from his mistakes of being taken advantage of and used these experiences to help others from being taken advantage of for their particular skill set.

He is a great manager, looking through every and any deal no matter how small with the finest of combs. He has a keen eye when it comes to these matters and almost always seems to have a contract on stand by for any situation. He is a very calm, almost stotic person who lacks a good humor. He can tell when someone is attempting to be funny but for the most part he will lack a reaction to the humor.

Though he can be confused for someone that is aphetic this is far from the case. He can at times be cold hearted in some decisions he makes. Truthfully however he cares deeply for many, not just including himself. This doubles for those that are blood relatives and his clients.

Final Memory

"Mom? Hey? You need to push the button on the side of the radio to speak." Alex said as he leaned against a wall. Dressed in his personal favorite suit, a second jacket draped over his shoulders. Not for style but simply because it was easier to have the coat like this rather than a bundle mess in his arms. "Mom if you can still hear me can you give the radio to Clementine? Mom???" he asked as he heard a rather loud crackling on the radio.

"Hello!? How does this blasted thing work. I swear its just a hunk of junk buut nooo Clemy insist this pile of Aagh! Is this working!?" With that there was a small beep letting Alex know he could talk.

"Yes mother, its working. I think you had it on the wrong frequency or you just were holding the button when I was talking."

"Oh, well there are so many things on this one blasted thing. Ah forget it I'll talk about it with Robert later. How are you doing son? That Foundation Future treating you well? ."

Alex had a light smile on his lips as he patiently waited for his mother to let him speak. "Future Foundation mom. And yes they are. I have food, a place to rest, work to do, and more importantly they are giving you guys a shelter."

"Good they better, if I learn that you actually lost weight since I last saw you I swear I'll give the one in charge a good talking to. Trying to starve my baby. What's wrong with people. I know the apocalypse but how are you suppose to do anything if you don't have a visible stomach!?"

"I'm going to be fine mom, don't worry."

"When you tell a mother to not worry that's when I worry even more. You aren't overworking yourself are you? Please tell me you aren't. How much sleep did you get last night?"

"I'm just doing the work I've given and just a bit more, I had six hours of sleep."

"......Alex, how many hours did you sleep. Don't make me leave this shelter."

Letting out a sigh Alex rested the back of his head against the wall. "Fine, fine, three hours."

"ALEX! What have I told you about that! Get more sleep! I expect you to sleep eight! No! Ten hours do you hear me!" The woman shouted making it very easy for others to hear her.

Alex hanged his head at this before he of course responded. "Mom...I'm 22..... "

"22 and you still cant take care of yourself! Speaking of which, honey how is your eye and neck? You are still treating it right? You cant let it get infected."

At this remainder Alex's hand went to his bandaged up eye, his smile turning to a vacant frown. "Yes mom, its being looked at."

"That's good to hear honey. Hmm maybe I could get Dylan to knit you an eye patch. That boy, he has been knitting up a storm like you wouldn't believe. If your grandmother was here I'm sure he would put her to shame. Oh! Do you have your fathers jacket with you? I know its large, but it should keep you safe from cold or a storm or whatever your job makes you do."

"Hmm, Id like that actually, ask him if he could make me one. He can choose the color and fabric. And yes mom, its on my shoulders right now like always."

"Good good.... We miss you, you know that right?"

"I've only been gone for a few months."

"Honey please take care of yourself okay? When you don't call I cant help but get worried. I want to make sure all my babies are okay, 22 years old or not."

"I know, just now, I have a lot more people than just myself to worry about...."

"That doesn't mean you can just forget about yourself and the fact you need to care for yourself to. Promise me you will watch out for yourself, so when you are done we can just come together and be a family again............................... You aren't going to make me a promise are you?"

"You know me too well at times, I cant make a promise like that. But, give me a bit to make a contract and I'll do everything I can to follow it, once you and I sign it. Taking care of myself will be one of the requirements on the contract."

There was a laugh on the other side of the line, one that made Alex relax a bit, after all hearing your mother laugh (even if there was no joke intended in his words) was something he at the very least found soothing. "Theres the manager side of my baby again. Hurry up and write up that contract, I'll sign it without a second thought."

"Mom, thats how you get scammed, you should at least read the contract first."

"Nopes, I trust my own personal manager to not try and cheat his mother~Becuase if he tries he wont get another homecooked meal, ever."

By this time another member of the foundation approached Alex and spoke to him for a bit. Giving the other a nod, Alex turned his attention back to the radio. "I have to get to a meeting, stay safe, make sure Alisha get her medicine and tell Clementine to stop stealing parts to make gadgets. If Evan needs a new baby toy tell me. I might be able to find something here. Dont let the others get near the sweets, the last thing anyone wants is them on a sugar high. Make sure father doesn't get too stubborn with the others there. They are trying to help you guys, so give them some leeway. And you take care of yourself."

"I'm the mom of the family you know right? Go ahead and help others, we love you. Try and stay safe and healthy."

"............Love you to. I'll call you as soon as the meeting is over. Clementine and I need to have a conversation." With that Alex turned the radio off. Taking in a deep breath he pushed off the walk and walked over to the table before him. Looking over at the radio he took a small breath before he rested said radio on the charger.

"I need to go make another contract for Clem, this is going to be her fourth one..." Sighing a bit he adjusted his hat before turning on his heel and walking out of the room to head to the meeting he had been summoned to.
    [/spoili]
    @SolemnOath playing Ken Tanaka. 23/M/Architect.
    [spoili]
    Ken Tanaka / 23 / SHSL Architect

0914d0ef2be37086524b1d276bf50e96b026ae32_hq.jpg

Personality
    Ken is someone that is both a jerk and not really depending on his mood. On average he is a chill guy that will talk with anyone about anything. He has the habit of starting and most of the time carrying a conversation with someone. If someone doesn't talk then he will end up talking in their stead, imagining or predicting what the other could be thinking about him. Even if he's a hundred percent off he still does it either to annoy the other into talking to him.

A reason many see Ken as the rude type is because when he meets someone he doesn't like. He lets you know. To make him dislike you, the best way is to be utterly dull, meaning having a common talent, having common likes and dislikes, not having any spice in your life. He is a reasonable person, so even if you are average doesn't automatically mean he hates you. He can hold a grudge but,he has let people he hates move to the dislike zone and later to the okay zone. So one may not be on his hate list forever depending on the situation. When it comes to people he likes, again you will know. His remarks are far more playful rather than cynical. He will tease you quite a bit, but if you ask him to stop he will. He can offer a friendly smile from time to time not to mention he is a shockingly good listener.

He isn't one for loyalty, If you ask for his help he might give it. But if you ask him to just go out on a limb for you or to put in blind trust, he more likely than not won't do it. Ken is also a really laid back fellow, normally found leaning against walls, and doorways, He isn't one that moves quickly unless there is a sense of urgency or if he is given a reason to fast sudden movement. He much prefers to move at his own pace or simply sit down and draw. He can do physical exercise and does every now and then to make sure he remains fit, but other than that he truly likes to lay back and enjoy the show. Only being apart of it when he absolutely has to. (I know this is still longish but I shortened it from eight paragraphs, I tried ;-; )

Final Memory
    79b7e5f78b51a7ba3e45e3539acf9f3d.jpg

"Its nights like these that make me feel like not everything in the world is fucked up." A raven hair man said with a grin dancing along his face, his eyes closed as he stretched a bit. Something that had to be done after his many hours of effort. "But then I open my eyes and actually look around....and poof reality hits me again. Which is rather rude of it." He hummed his arms lazily going back to his side while one slipped into his pocket where his hand entertained itself by messing with his prized possession, a switchblade.
    "I think I like the moon tonight, it looks less bloody than usual. Or maybe I'm just seeing it wrong." He thought before he heard a rather quite grumble, one that came from his chest. Looking down at his chest he couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he brought his free hand and gently pet a bulge that was there. "Sorry, I'll keep my thoughts in my head. Rest well Loki." He whispered softly before a sleepy trill came forth. In his breast pocket was a small conure, one he had long since named Loki. Of course due to the time of the night the tiny thing was exhausted and was now sleeping in his pocket. Or, she would be sleeping if Ken would shut up for a bit.

Once she stopped fidgeting, and seemed to go quiet, Ken started to walk once again. Going over rubble walking around some decimated structures Ken was utterly silent despite the fact he truly was working. His mind was littered with ideas on how to ride this area of what was destroyed only to replace it with his creations. One that would help the world not destroy it. After some time of walking he went over to some rubble and sat down on it. Grabbing a bag that was draped on his shoulder he pulled out a rather thick sketch book along with several pens. Along with that a portable light.

In moment he set himself to putting his imagination one step closer to reality as he began to draw detailed buildings on these pages with great precision. Here he worked for what could have been hours, he wouldn't truly know as he was utterly engrossed in his work. That was until he heard something crumble. In a split moment the light went out and his book was back in his bag as he stood up, a switch blade in his hand as well as he was ready to defend himself.

No sooner was his knife out the sound of footsteps reached his ear. He barely turned around in time to dodge a pipe that was coming for the back of his head. Backing up and holding up his knife he watched the other a smile dancing on his face. "Nice weapon of choice gives you an amazing thug appeal~Though seeing how you were about to attack a guy drawing and minding his own damn business. You are waaaays away from hitting that badass level I'm sure you fools are looking for." He hummed as he casually let his knife dangle from his hand as he took a more relaxed stance. Of course rather than get a response the other straight out attacked him.

At this Ken side stepped before waving at the other. "See unlike others I really don't care to get my hands dirty. Honestly thought there was going to be more of you so...um..." Putting the knife in his pocket he smirked and winked at enraged individual who was charging him. "Toodles~" With that Ken bolted away narrowly dodging the pipe that the other threw at him.

As he sprinted away there was a loud cawing in his chest and he laughed a bit more. "Sorry Loki! I swear he started it!" he shouted as he kept running making sure to dodge behind some rubble when he had a chance to. Looking down at his moving pocket he sighed before opening up and immediately the conure flew out and started cussing him up a storm.

"Hey! I just told you its not my fault you couldn't rest! That jackass tried to thwack me... Admittedly I didn't have to talk so much, but come on you know I cant help but taunt people~" After a bit more cawing Loki stopped fluttering around and landed on his shoulder. Laughing a bit Ken papped the conure's head. "Don't worry, I'll let you sleep in when we get to the check point." He hummed before he tapped his chest pocket. Loki looked at the pocket before looking back at Ken. "Oh come on, you know its safer for you there." He said as he tapped his pocket a bit. After a moment he let out a sigh and pulled out a treat from his pants pocket.

Right away the bird went into the pocket only having her head poking out. "I spoil you." He said before handing her the treat. Once she grabbed it her head disappeared in his pocket. Smiling at her for a bit he looked ahead. "Okay...lets head to that check point should be around he-" Before he could finish his sentence he felt blinding pain in the back of his head. "Wha-" That was all he remembered saying before nothing was seen or heard by him.
    [/spoili]
    @MisterJ playing Lelei Vivecca. 22/F/Pharmacist.
    [spoili]
    lelei.jpg

Name - Lelei Vivecca
    Age - 22
    SHSL - Pharmacist
    Personality - Lelei is a very kind person. She wants to help people and heal them, her life goals are to be able to create medicine to cure any disease that can ail you. She tends to be quiet but will stick up for her friends. She doesn't like being hostile towards people but someone confronts her and acts rudely to her without reason she sometimes looses her temper.

Final Memory -

Lelei was in her laboratory, the basement of her house was transformed into a lavish environment she could use for anything she wished thanks to her wealthy father. She has her white lab coat on and glasses as usual, her hair tied back and to the side in a tight pony tail. Safety was always a priority for her, especially after an incident two years ago that left her blind in the left eye. Acid splattered in an unfortunate way when she heated her flask too much and caused it to explode.

This time there was more acid involved, Lelei's mortal enemy. She put on a pair of thick latex gloves, the powder free kind. She turned on her bunsen burner and began distributing very exact amounts of liquid between three flasks. First the hydrochloric acid, then her special mix, the mystery purple tick liquid. She held the flask over the flame, watching the two react with each other as their temperature increased. Once that was ready she placed it down and looked to the side.

"Ahh...where's the..." she muttered, her words barely audible, the powder wasn't there, she needed the Aluminium oxide powder. Her body spun round as her arm reaching out to where she was the bottle would be. Something was different though, her items were misplaced, as if someone had moved things about. However by the time she realised this she had already nudged a glass bottle too far to the edge.

Her eyes shifted to it as it fell, shattering on the floor, the silver powder in it and glass shards exploding over the floor. That's when she saw out the corner of her eye a large black boot, just behind her. The next thing that happened was accompanied by a loud thud and Lelei found herself on the floor, amongst the glass shards, her vision blurry, quickly fading to black.
    [/spoili]
    @the.complex-of-constellations playing Chikako Kimura. 21/F/Chef.
    [spoili]
    23f19f3cc93cd0cbdca2801064473ddf.jpg
    Chikako Kimura, Super High School Level Chef
    Age - 21
    Personality - Chikako is first and foremost a determined optimist, which means she's stubborn and a bit of a handful. Her memory and organizational skills are bewildering to most people—despite the apparent mess that is her home, she knows exactly where everything is. She doesn't tend to start conversations or talk much because of her tendency to daydream, and her mind will wander even in the middle of a conversation. (The exact moment when you lose her is vey obvious. She really does stare off into space.) Even if she's paying attention, a number of her other quirks shine through in a conversation, ranging from saying a simple thing in entirely too many words to expressing her reactions in noises and facial expressions. Sometimes she'll say something entirely too bluntly and not realize she could be stepping on people's toes. You'll often catch her narrating and muttering to herself as she thinks. This all has the effect of making Chikako seem shy, childish, ditzy, and a bit out of touch.

Any appearance of childishness vanishes instantly the moment she steps into a kitchen. There, Chikako's focus and dedication shine through. She'll still mutter to herself to drown out background noise and stay in track, and it looks like most of her good memory goes towards remembering recipes. Chikako is exact and efficient in her measurements and her motions, and is much more neat, observant, and organized regarding her work space.

Chikako is emotional at heart, and more than a little lonely, though she's good at hiding it. While she isn't a prideful person, she's used to defining herself by her worth as a chef and her status as a Hope's Peak Graduate, so she's very much a perfectionist and gets frustrated easily. The high-stress life she's led after the Tragedy has helped her prioritize people over her cooking, and her willingness to help others shines brightest when she's interacting with children (even though she's still awkward about it).

Additional Notes -
    - Chikako's not a fidgety person. If anything, she's a little stiff.
    - She's messy but not a klutz.
    - She's an only child.
    - The grand, sweeping mission statement of the Future Foundation about spreading hope and eradicating despair appeals to her as much as the idea of using her skills to serve others in a unprecedented time of desperate need does.
    - She daydreams about being a mother a lot.
    - She has a sweet tooth and likes baking as much as she likes cooking, but is also health-conscious enough that she'll only eat sweets when she's stressed and more absentminded than usual. And then she'll eat a lot.

Final Memory -

The first thing anyone would notice about Chikako was that whenever she was distressed in any way, she would stress-bake meringues, by the dozens, by hand. It kept her hands busy, and it didn't require the same attentiveness she gave her cooking. "Eggs, eggs eggs eggs—there they are!" she cried out, easing out the carton of eggs from the back of her refrigerator. Despite the apparent energy in her voice, she was exhausted and stressed after a long day's work. She'd specifically requested that she work in her own station, away from the Future Foundation's headquarters, in order to be closer to people. They'd reached a compromise by establishing a small base of Future Foundation... agents, in the back of her store. Which was less of a store and more of a rations center, and that certainly kept her busy. Looting was a popular crime, apparently, and crowds of people would gather in front of Food For Hope, begging for the smallest scraps. She'd run herself ragged most days, even with a whole host of other chefs to help her. The center would run day and night, and Chikako had seen her fair share of riots break out when people got impatient or desperate for food. Thankfully the four agents always managed to keep control of the crowds before things got out of hand.

Chikako shook her head slightly and went to grab a bowl and a whisk, setting the oven to ninety degrees Celsius. Something one of the women had said upon receiving some of her formerly world-famous yakitori haunted her. Something about how grateful she was that Chikako was giving away food, and how people in farther areas were reportedly so desperate for food that they'd started eating each other to stave off starvation—"Mo, no, don't think about that, Chikako," she scolded herself. "Focus. Eggs, bowl, whisk. Sugar. I need sugar. And cream of tartar, obviously. Measuring spoons. And a little lemon juice and some food coloring. And chocolate essence."

Although Chikako gathered the remaining ingredients in a flurry of anxious... energy?, her thoughts managed to settle as she separated the eggs. Today had been a good day, after all. The Future Foundation had gotten ahold of a precious load of good chicken, and enough charcoal that she could fire up the grill and cook yakitori for the first time since the Tragedy. Truthfully, she'd been afraid she'd lost her touch. Spices, sauces, and meat in general were hard to come by, and she didn't exactly have time to practice. She'd had to adapt to improvising dishes, especially when ingredients were scarce. But everyone had been delighted with the yakitori, thank goodness. Especially the agents, who had just come back from some top-secret mission. And Riku.

Riku Yamaguchi was one of said agents, three years her senior, and really sweet. He had two younger siblings, Minato and Shizuru, who were under the care of some of their relatives while Riku worked for the Future Foundation doing... something. Again, top secret. But that didn't stop Riku from hanging around the kitchen and sometimes getting in the way of the other cooks. It was kind of cute of him. Chikako hummed, adding the cream of tartar and beating the separated egg whites, even as her hand and arm started to hurt from the effort. She liked beating the eggs by hand, even though it was technically easier to do with a hand mixer. It gave her something to focus on, but not too much. She paused to add the remaining ingredients before continuing to beat the eggs.

Where was she again? Ah, yes. Riku. He'd seemed weary today, and Chikako couldn't help but wonder what his job for the Future Foundation was. He was definitely the youngest of the agents, and the most talkative. It was funny because she still found him mysterious. "But he's very sweet," she affirmed to her meringue mix. "Just like you. Look at that, you're sooo fluffy, aren't you?" Chikako scooped the mix into a plastic bag, sealed it, and cut off one corner. She squeezed out small dollops onto a tray, not quite even. Chikako wrinkled her nose. "You'd think that after all the times I've made these I'd get them to be a little more uniform."

She turned to the oven and her brow furrowed more deeply when she saw that the oven was off. "I could have sworn I preheated the oven..."

"You did," a deep voice replied, and the tray clattered to the ground as she collapsed and her vision went black.
    [/spoili]
    @the.complex-of-constellations playing Rin "Flame" Sakai. 23/M/Graffiti Artist.
    [spoili]
    wwax2HrG06-twT6463ewPZHdDl0@500x887.jpg

Name - Rin "Flame" Sakai,
    Super High School - Level Graffiti Artist
    Age - 23
    Personality - Rin is a person of few words and a philosopher at heart. He prefers to observe people, but has the tendency to put them into boxes so as to better fit them into the endless narrative he calls life. He believes in the balance between cosmic forces, and sees the world in abstract terms. He doesn't consider himself a religious person nor particularly spiritual, though, just superstitious.

Rin also dislikes the limitations of language, and his dream is to communicate entirely though art, so he's rather fond of some of his kouhais, and they've earned his respect as an artist. He holds a special disdain for whatever he perceives as disrespectful and can come off as arrogant, but when pushed to defend someone else he'll live up to his chosen nickname.

Additional Notes -
    - Before Rin was invited to Hope's Peak Academy, he was known as "The Neon Flame of Shibuya".
    - He chose the name Flame because he thought it visually represented the soul best.
    - Rin enjoyed his anonymity as Flame before his true identity was announced by Hope's Peak Academy in the invitation, and he actually refused to work with the Future Foundation for this reason.
    - Rin doesn't particularly like the sound of his voice.

Final Memory - Spray cans were hard to come by these days, but someone had to cover up the blood spatters. Rin sighed, pulled down his hood, and pulled the red bandanna wrapped around his neck over his mouth as he headed into yet another pink-stained alleyway. The newest of the blood was still sticky... it couldn't have happened more than a few hours ago. He resisted the urge to vomit as he slipped their backpack off of his shoulder and unzipped it, eyeing its contents. He needed to pick up more water bottles soon. Maybe grab another couple of granola bars, too. You could never have enough granola bars.

He took some time to examine his newest canvas. The blood started in drops, then trickled and flowed like a river down the alleyway. A puddle here, a spray on the wall there. Slowly, he started to plan what his newest mural would look like, pacing back and forth. Everything looked dry enough that paint would cover it rather than mix with it, but he was running low on paint. Or the brighter colors, at least. So he'd make this one more peaceful, Rin decided. Serene. Easy on the eyes. Something to brighten up the dreary gray horror of the city, nothing too flashy. He hoped he had enough paint for this one. He wasn't as fond of the sharpness of the markers.

Rin selected a can of green paint and shook it. Empty. He huffed before grabbing yellow and blue spray cans and got to work. Blue to make a river out of the blood, wash it away as best they could. Yellow across the wall, then an upward fade to orange—which Rin finished off with a frown—then a high arc of red, which Rin also finished. After some hesitation, he faded some darker pink to cover up the spray. A deep eggplant purple faded into the horizon, and he started the outlines of a forest in brown marker before remembering he didn't have green. In a burst of inspiration he started to color the leaves silvery gray, almost knifelike and glinting in the sunset. It wasn't his best work, but he didn't have much to work with.

Now for the ground, which couldn't have grass because he was out of green. After some thought, Rin took the nearly-full cans of light gray, as well as a darker gray marker, and started to outline stones. Then a mountain on the opposite wall, white and yellow and purple. Then the shadows of the trees stretching across the alley, and finally a simple beige path.

"That looks beautiful," someone said behind him, and he whipped around. A little girl stood just at the end of the river, holding a black-and-white stuffed bear. It looked strange, though; maybe it was what looked like a lightning bolt in place of one eye, or the smirk on its face. The girl was equally unnerving—she wore her blond hair in twin pigtails and was impeccably dressed in a puffy, gaudy pink costume dress that made her look like a princess out of a Western movie. "Hey, I said your art's pretty!" she said, stomping her foot.

Rin blinked and shook his head slightly. "... Thanks," he mumbled.

"It'd be a shame if even more blood got on it," the girl giggled in reply.

He squinted at her before humming in agreement. People got messed up by the Despair Event; this girl probably wasn't any different.

"Hey! I said, it would be a shame if even more blood got on your pretty painting!" the girl shouted. "You're not being very nice!" And she threw her bear at him. He raised his hands to catch it, but it was surprisingly heavy and he toppled over.

Then the thing started fucking cackling and pinning him down and he started to panic, trying to push himself up, trying to—
    [/spoili]
    @Rithas playing Violet Theobold. 22/F/Poet.
    [spoili]
    busou12480.mkv_snapshot_12.06.jpg

Name - Violet Theobold
    Age - 22
    SHSL - Ultimate Poet
    Personality - While coming off as introspective and rather passive. Violet is well meaning and quite firm to her ideals. Even if she goes telling them in a round about way.

Violet passion for poetry tends to seep into her speech when she talks. This also leads to her losing her train of though rather easily. However, despite her monotone voice and appearance, Violet frightens and flusters easily.
    Final Memory -

Peaceful night,
    Sleeping tight.

Dreaming of words,
    Cutting like swords.

When a dark intruder,
    Just 'bout threw her.

From her little lair.
    To the darkest despair.

[/spoili]
    @Rithas playing Hiro Doku. 24/M/Poisoner
    [spoili]
    74170_1292736919085_full.jpg

Name - Hiro Doku.
    Age - 24
    SHSL - Ultimate Poisoner
    Personality - Quiet and reserved, Hiro can come off as rather cold and rude. He firmly believes his own view of the world as the correct one. And despite being a beacon of hope, can come off as quite negative. Is quite calcuating.

Is renown as a 'problem solver'.

Final Memory -

Pain. Pain was the one thing that the man across from him was feeling. Red spittle flying from every cough and hack.

"The children are saved."
    Hiro commented, sitting in the chair next to the man. "The anti-toxin will have them fully recovered in the next few hours."

The man smiled, a brief respite from the suffering. "Thank you." He uttered, his voice dry. Another cough, another moment of suffering. Death would take him eventually, but it would be slow.

Hiro opened his mouth to say something, but thought the better of it. Standing up, he placed a small bottle containing a strange liquid on the table next to the suffering man. "You said you had trouble sleeping right? Take that. Peace will take you."

A shortcut.

Leaving with not another word, He just about made it out of the doorway when his visioned darkened. He furrowed his brows. "No..."

And that was all.
    [/spoili]
    @Lost-and-Bewildered playing Arsen Maverick. 21/M/Firefighter.
    [spoili]
    2b8d7bb9511e496fe84d5d538a7d510b--anime-love-anime-guys.jpg

Name – Arsen Maverick
    Age - 21
    SHSL - Firefighter

Personality –
    Honest and loyal to a fault, Arsen started fighting fires following the death of his younger sister during a house fire when he was in his teens. He’s very protective of his loved ones, but prefers to remain practical during a crisis, focusing on the problem at hand rather than the emotional impact of the event. Arsen is not quick to anger, but when he is provoked his physical prowess makes him an intimidating opponent. However, he is too trusting of others and is inclined to assume that they are decent, leading him to be taken advantage of.

Final Memory –
    Twelve fires this week and counting. The young man shed his soot-stained shirt with a sigh, kicking off his boots unceremoniously and staring unfocused at where they lay. “Why can’t they riot without burning shit? Isn’t it bad enough without the torches?” he muttered to himself, wiping the sweat from his brow. Forget rebuilding society, right now all he wanted was a cup of tea and a rest, then he could forget momentarily. Forget it all…He shook his head to clear his thoughts, and sighed as his unkempt hair fell in front of his eyes. He fell into the nearest chair and slumped there, his nerves still buzzing from the adrenaline rush as he replayed the today’s disasters in his mind; a rich man had set fire to a heap of money upon the realisation that all he had worked for was fruitless, only to find he had poured on far too much gasoline. By the time Arsen had arrived the windows glowed with the eyes of a malicious jack o’ lantern. Inside, he found the perpetrator in the foetal position only a few paces away from the door. Murderer. Tensing at the thought, he bit his lip and tried to remember that this man, however selfish and reckless he may have been, was just another victim of the Tragedy, no different from himself. Unfortunately, he’d seen too many lives lost, too many innocent people disfigured to ever forgive a fire starter fully. Arsen closed his eyes, crossing his arms behind his head to form a headrest- he needed to get some sleep before he drove himself mad. The firefighter felt his body relax and his thoughts began to drift, the warm embrace of sleep welcoming him, far more gradually than he would have liked as he sought to escape reality for the night.

“Wha…whaaaassssat?” Arsen croaked, fighting to lift his eyelids for long enough to make out the source of his premature waking. The outline was eerily familiar...surely not? He sat bolt upright, his heart pounding in his ears as he reached out for something, anything, he could use to fend off the intruder, but it was too late, the room swirled before him and he found himself falling into the darkness, down, down into the depths…
    [/spoili]
    @Daydream Heroine playing Tomoko Hayashi. 22/F/Soccer Player.
    [spoili]
    Pixiv.Id.15231158.full.2123296.jpg

Art by: Pixiv Id 15231158

Name: Tomoko Hayashi
    SHSL: Soccer Player
    Personality: A quiet, serious, and focused individual, Tomoko tries her best at everything. She's always willing to help others, but she's fairly blunt, and sometimes rude. She doesn't speak much, and when she does speak, people tend to listen. She isn't really happy so much as content with her life, but she tries to make others happy in her own way.
    Final Memory:
    "Good job out there today, Hayashi-san!" Tomoko's coach called out. Tomoko nodded, then walked towards the locker rooms. It had been a fairly good practice session, despite the spat of rain that had come down earlier, and the fact that the other star player on the team, Mai Obata, was out due to an injury.

She sighed. The season started in two weeks, and hopefully Mai would be able to be there for the start of the season.

She changed clothes, not bothering to take a shower. She'd have plenty of time for that at home.

"Hey, Tomoko!"

Tomoko looked over to see one of her other teammates walking up to her.

"Me and some of the other girls are planning on going out to eat. Do you want to join us?"

"No. I'd like to just go home today,"
    Tomoko said, looking at her locker. She closed it, then started walking towards the door.

"Well...alright. Your loss."

A car ride later, Tomoko was back at her apartment. She climbed the stairs, and arrived at her apartment.

But before she could open the door, everything seemed to go black.
    [/spoili]
    @CrewlessCaptain playing Tetsuya Kagome. 24/M/Repo-man.
    [spoili]
    Screen_Shot_2017_07_18_at_7_00_09_PM.png

Name - Tetsuya Kagome

Age - 24.5

SHSL - Repo-Man (reposessing unpaid human organs for the black market)

Personality - Tetsuya can be described with three words; ego, superiority, and smarts. In his deluded mind, he knows damn well he can do as he pleases and others will still let him side. He just has to learn what makes them tick, what to do to get what he wants. Tetsuya is a very charismatic and sociable young man, seemingly being the type of person you’d take home to meet your parents, though he completely lacks a regard for other people or their feelings; he only looks to gain from others, and if they won’t give him what he wants, he will take it.

Final Memory - You can’t create a pristine society, thats what they all can’t accept. It was annoying yes, but Tetsuya knew he had to go with the ones who would most likely survive this whole ordeal. Their tech, their experience, their hope; the offer was irresistible. The young man sat in a chair with his head down, not quite exhausted from seeking survivors and providing medical aid, but watching as every passing opportunity left him. Oh how it taunted, oh now it teased. Oh how he itched for the old days of being paid to do what he truly loved, but now; he was just a lousy medic leaching off the surviving team with a tracker around his ankle. What a humiliating downfall, the black market has become the mainstream market out there in this hellhole called a city. Tetsuya would’ve been making a . . . killing, out there.

He finally stood, running his fingers through his neatly groomed deep merlot locks. Wondering if the other future foundation members had begun to call it a night, it was quite late after all. “Damn, almost curfew for me. Its not like I’m even that bad of a guy.” Tetsuya removed his lab coat and adjusted his glasses before leaving his workspace, both hands in his pockets and walking with a poised and gentlemanly gait. His own footsteps echoed through the halls, as well as his melodic humming. He kept a pleasant smile as he pulled a small and inconspicuous scrap of metal from his pant pocket, stopped walking, and slipped the metal into a part of his tracking bracelet. “There we go, finally I can get some fresh air without someone looking over my shoulder~” Tetsuya happily sighed, taking an elevator to the bottom level, and exiting HQ. Feeling quite content and relieved that his tracking device didn’t set off an alarm, the young man began to wander. Who knows, maybe he can find something fun to do. As long as he got back soon enough, besides, he’d already toyed with the security cameras.

Tetsuya finally found a pleasant resting spot, he looked up at the sky, a faint light from the chaos far in the distance glowed along the horizon. It felt so, so serine. The air gave Tetsuya chills down his spine while he sat himself down and watched the night sky. He missed this, this freedom . . . But in his moment of peace, he began to hear footsteps; thinking someone had caught him, he began to stand and dust himself off. “Look its not as bad as it-“ A sharp pain rushed through the back of his neck, “I . . . Y-You . . .” His violet orbs rolled into the back of his head as his legs gave way. The man knocked his head agains the ground, laying helpless as he watched bury feet and legs surround him and the world fade to black.
    [/spoili]
    @Jun playing Endia Blackwell. 21/F/Assassin. Status as SHSL Assassin is a secret; Endia introduces herself as the SHSL Athlete.
    [spoili]
    08d5ecec2308a94f660403a138f8db6b.png

Name
    Endia Blackwell

SHSL
    Assassin

Personality
    Endia is a shy and very introverted girl. She is scared of other people, even though she'd love to make friends with them. she is a very nice girl, doesn't want to hurt others at all, if possible. She has a strong phobia of being touched in any way, except if she's really close to that person. She goes as far as attacking people for it, or starts crying uncontrollably. Endia values all life, she thinks that everyone has a worth. She's also pretty strong willed, if she sets a goal for herself she will definitely make it happen. Scared that others would mistrust her, she doesn't usually tell them about her title. instead she lies to them saying, that she's a SHSL Athlete.

Final Memory
    It hurts.
    It hurts.
    My whole body is aching with pain and fear. Please stop hurting me. Please stop, I plead to myself while cowering on the cold floor. The bruises hurt, there's so many of them. Did I do something wrong again? Did I deserve this? I should've just done as Papa said... But I don't want to do these things. I don't want any of this. Is this what despair feels like?
    I want to die.
    No, that's a lie. I'm scared of dying, my thoughts are all mixed up. Why is there no one here to help me? I need to get better. I need to stand up and do it all over again.
    Slowly I start to move my body, heave myself up from the ground. I want to make him proud. I gotta try my best. This time, I will be able to do as he says, I won't be a failure. This all just happened because I made one mistake. I hesitated, this is why i ended up here.
    In the end, I did manage to do my job, but now I look like this again. The security here was heavy and I shouldn't have shown mercy. I suppose the nickname they gave me, does fit. 'The End', huh? Sounds dark and edgy, I hate this name. Why is this the only thing I am good for?
    "Upupupupu!" What is that voice? Am I imagining things? My vision starts to slowly blur, as I clinch to the wall next to me.
    "Who is it?!" I yell in a highpitched, scared voice. But I get no answer, instead I feel my concious fading into nothing.
    [/spoili]
    @Solaresque playing Tatsuya Yamazaki. 23/M/Street fighter.
    [spoili]
    tatsuya_yamazaki_crop_by_goldenblight-dbj4t8g.jpg

Name

Tatsuya Yamazaki

SHSL

Street Fighter

Personality

Some people just aren’t to be messed with, and Tatsuya is, without question, that kind of person. Mentored by a legendary martial artist in his youth, only to later take to the merciless streets in the pursuit of a more notorious kind of career, Tatsuya has lead a life revolving around fighting to prove one’s worth, both in the way of honour and as a means of survival. Sharp and prideful, his hyper-aggressive lifestyle has created a rather guarded individual who refuses to be lead by others. Tatsuya adopts a calculating front and is cold and unforgiving towards most people, especially those who do not possess a similar type of rational outlook as his, or who just outright fail to understand or appreciate him. Blunt and judgmental, people tend not to create the best impression of him both personality and appearance-wise, of which he in turn is generally rather uncaring. While often appearing casual in posture, he exudes a certain tense air about him that belies his vigilance; he has never been quick to trust, nor does he expect others to invest their trust in him.

Rather indifferent towards most people he meets and converses with, his approach can generally be narrowed down to one of four kinds; calm, apathetic, sardonic or irate. He is not necessarily opposed to social interaction, but will avoid others if he thinks it convenient. He is also highly prone to physical aggression; if agitated, provocation will likely elicit sarcasm or annoyance. Direct insults will invite violence. Having been diagnosed with intermittent explosive disorder in the past, it should be no surprise that the smallest things can annoy him on impulse and turn his mood sour. While he’s managed to improve his behaviour over time, appearing relatively composed and learning to withdraw instead from that which irritates him, it does not take much to shove him off the edge and make him see red, if only momentarily, and this is often enough to have him commit something he’d later regret.

While Tatsuya is a man of many flaws, he does have some good points which are better not overlooked. Physically he is very adept, of unquestionable agility, strength and stamina. Ambidextrous in weapon control, his skill in hybrid martial artistry is not to be underestimated. He is not particularly knowledgeable, but is vigilant and notably intelligent, a quick learner keen in picking up on details and swift in interpreting a situation by way of observation. When calm he is rather reasonable in his approach to most matters, having no care for drama and instead dealing with issues as swiftly and effectively as possible. Moreover, contrary to what other people may believe, he does have a conscience and rarely enjoys seeing others suffer. If help is genuinely requested from him, he may initially seem hesitant or reluctant, but more often than not he will extend a hand. The best way to earn his regard is to treat him with respect; he has a very do-unto-others attitude, and if he feels he is being treated fairly, then he will return the favour in the form of decent company. That said, he still falls short in the sympathy department by a fair mile, so if you’re looking for a shoulder to cry on it’ll take a long time before he’d ever offer his own. This is not to say he is incapable of feeling pity, but relaying such emotions is another matter altogether. Being incredibly prideful, apologising to others does not come easily to him either, much preferring to pretend his indifference instead. You can be certain, however, that Tatsuya learns from his mistakes the first time, and is unlikely to mess up again.

Final Memory

At at time like this, it was hard for Tatsuya to say there was joy in living. Surviving, preserving one's life, it was all rather tiring. It was frustrating, irritating, to witness your livelihood suffer as a result of the foolish and selfish acts of others, to see society wither under the infuriating guise of 'Despair'. Annoyed and weary, coming to terms with a world that was gradually tending towards destruction formed no easy feat, and Tatsuya was left agitated and restless as he sought a tranquility of mind he had never successfully captured in the first place.

Despite it being so, very little proved capable of shaking the SHSL Street Fighter's resolve.

While their dilapidated world teemed with vessels of Despair, robotic, human or in mass, Tatsuya had created an understanding long ago that to give up despite the odds was a deplorable thing. If this world burned to ash, he would of course burn along with it, but at least he would meet his end attempting to salvage it. Self-preservation, stability of mind, even his conscience depended upon a world that favored order, and damned was he if he didn't at least assist in recovering what he could of the Earth they once knew. Humanity was nearing complete disarray, but Tatsuya had retained his individual sense of purpose, and that, to him, was all that mattered. As long as he kept on fighting, physically and mentally, against those who sought his destruction, against those who gnawed at the backbone to his resolve, there remained some reason for him to stay alive...

Although he had to admit, this was an era suited to him in its truest sense. Tatsuya could not remember a time that his biceps and calves had burned so sorely as they had in recent months, but all the sparring and brawling he'd dedicated himself to throughout the course of his life seemed to manifest in a time where the word 'Tragedy' had become synonymous with widespread violence. It was not difficult for him to adapt to the sudden and intemperate lifestyle he'd been thrown upon, because ultimately he sensed his lifeblood in this. While his days of delinquency, of material infamy, impulse and aggression seemed eons prior, Tatsuya could not help but see the shadows of his past in most of what he now faced. It had just become normalized, that was all. It had crawled up from the underground and people now fought for reasons inane, but to him it was still just make-shift weapons and worn knuckles and the ever-present blood-lust that wrought a man in pursuit of the life of another...

And Tatsuya was used to this.

If it were not a matter of self-defense, as had become regular for him most times he ventured outwards, then defeating the Despairs one at a time worked perfectly for him. He did not bother to hide from them. Given the relatively widespread use of explosives and ammunition there was always the need to exercise caution when approached by a mob of the sort, but so far the SHSL Street Fighter remained in one piece and many of those who challenged him on reckless impulse had not been so lucky. Each time he had managed to best his assailants, he would wonder what had driven them to this point, because it was Despair that fueled the minds of the deluded, of course it was, but what did that say of one's pride, their self-regard, the ability to exercise independent thinking and fight back against the brutal, senseless notion that so evidently controlled them? Weak will, Tatsuya decided at some point upon ramming the head of an idiot who'd come barreling at him with a crowbar into the nearest brick wall. They were not fighting with the will to live, but these people took to belligerence as though they were ready to die.

And what a disgusting thing that was.

Tiring, too. It was always very tiring, once the adrenaline rush had up and passed, and fresh wounds came of notice. Today was the same. In the midst of treating new injuries, Tatsuya stood before the bathroom mirror and attempted to rid himself of any meaningless thoughts by slapping both hands over his face and rubbing at his eyes to better rouse himself; his body felt awfully stiff and he still felt rather exhausted, honestly. It was just hard to earn a full night's sleep anymore. He was unsettled, and for once it made him crave the tranquil days of his early childhood, the time spent in the mountains training with his grandfather and-

No, let's not go there... These were things irrecoverable; there was no point lingering on them now, was there?

At the very least, the Future Foundation offered some form of respite in the place of the things Tatsuya had since lost. The man never considered being reunited with old schoolmates to be reassuring as such, but having a community to rely upon, to dedicate his efforts towards, it grounded him. As such, he found himself spending a fair amount of time in the way of the organisation and its efforts at restoration. He had faith in them too. Collectively, their talents combined, they could make a difference, gradually returning order to their fractured society. Drawn together, what could inhibit them? Nothing... nothing, save for...

A sensation like muddied water continued to leak into his conscious. His fingers faltered from the doors of the medicine cabinet, frowning as his grip on the basin tightened in his attempts at keeping himself upright against a very sudden and unexpected wooziness, yet still he staggered.

"Fuck..."

The darkness that clouded his mind and vision issued in thick, unnatural pulses, each growing larger than the next. Fatigue assaulted his limbs and he realised an abrupt need to sit, but had hardly turned before felt no choice but to lower himself to the bathroom floor with a quiet groan, covering his face from the light. His head felt leaden... what in the world was this? For all he knew of tenacity in body and soul, the unbidden call for unconsciousness was strong, his bewilderment overshadowed by a deadening mind. How annoying...

His hands fell away as he succumbed to an unknown sedative, and a loud thump echoed from somewhere in his apartment, like that of a slamming door. He did not have it in him to respond, registering this vaguely. It hurt to open the eyes now, but the last thing he made note of before his sentience had departed him completely...

Was strange, a wicked, high-pitched laughter... or was this but the product of an addled mind...?

"Upupupu..."

[/spoili]
    @Joan playing Kira Hayashi. 24/F/Spy. Status as SHSL Spy is a secret; Kira introduces herself as the SHSL Technician.
    [spoili]
    73db56cbc2d31946f924d2b25c9ee71f--character-concept.jpg

Name: Kira Hayashi

SHSL: Spy (She usually claims to be the Ultimate Technician)

Personality: Kira tends to keep to herself at first. She prefers to learn what she can about a situation and the factors and people involved before making herself known. Once she believes she’s ready to get involved, she will use the information she’s gained to blend in and learn more, only really speaking up when she feels comfortable or she feels like she doesn’t have a choice.

When she’s not focused on blending in and gathering information, Kira is fairly laid-back and tends to tease. She’s pretty good at keeping calm in most situations, though the killing game will most definitely test that.

Final Memory: Kira moved smoothly through the party crowd, sliding through and around thick clusters of dancers, drinkers, and talkers, and doing her best to ignore the heavy smell of mingled body odors, smoke, alcohol, and sickly sweet perfumes. She was supposed to meet an informant here wearing a bright green sweater. At least, that’s what Future Foundation had told her.

Where is this guy, anyway?She scanned the crowd again, shrugging her shoulders slightly to adjust her hoodie. She still didn’t see the informant, and she turned to check behind her. Her eyes fell upon a nervous-looking young man in a bright green sweater—her informant—and she breathed a small sigh of relief before walking his way, bumping him slightly with her shoulder as she moved past. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him turn and look towards her, and she raised her left hand slightly, making a beckoning motion. He began to follow, and she led him to the kitchen. Thankfully, nobody seemed to be here. Now, to business.

“You’re from the Future Foundation?” The informant’s voice was barely above a whisper, and she turned to face him. He seemed even more nervous than he had in the other room, and she filed that away for later.

“Indeed.” She hoisted herself up on to the counter, leaning back slightly and crossing her legs over each other. “What have you got for me?”

The informant opened his mouth, about to speak, but his eyes went to something over her shoulder, and his face went completely white. That was enough to get Kira to lash out with her elbow behind her, but as she moved, something went into the back of her head, and she could feel herself stop in place as something drained power from her systems. Only the Future Foundation was supposed to even know how to do that, or that she was a robot at all... So who the hell…?

That was her last thought as darkness overtook her. Her last sight? The informant, running scared, without even a second glance behind him.

A note: Kira’s body is entirely robotic. Her old body died during the Tragedy, but the Future Foundation uploaded her brain patterns to a robotic body. As such, she can do robot-y things and will not be easily killed by stabbing, strangling, or any similar tactics. However, she is susceptible to being immersed in water, electricity overload, system shutdown, etc.

[/spoili]

@Neobullseye backup character- to be used if someone drops out.
    [spoili]
    qJsr8qs.png

zJPI5Z4.png

Name - Momouru Rieki
    Age - 23
    SHSL - Salesman

Personality
    Somewhat pushy and manipulative, Momouru is not someone who tends to take no for an answer, especially with how experience has taught him that everyone can be convinced of buying just about anything, including things they already own. All it takes is giving them feeling that they're getting what they want (You just NEED this Ultimate Kitchen Set® {© Rintech 2017}, including the Cookmeister 2001®), and to avoid complaints after the fact making thm feel that they won (They only bought the $1500,- set instead of the $2000,- one, so therefore they saved $500,-). As for the legal parts of selling someone something that is already their own possession goes, that is a shared secret between him and the SHSL Lawyer.
    As you might expect by now, there is very little Momouru is not willing to sell for money. If people buy something, then obviously it was their choice, and Momouru is not responsible of any and all buyer's remorse, right? Paradoxically, however, money tends to not be a very effective bribe for him, because he knows that he can just make more money himself, and has in fact made quite a lot of it already. If you want to make him do something for you, you'd have to come with something better -- or just a whole lot of it.

Final Memory
    "Thank you sir, and have a good day," Momouru smiled as the customer closed the door -- of course, only after said customer had signed to buy the super-healthy bottled water (now with added dihydrogen monoxide for improved hydration) twelve-pack V². Another day, another success. Grinning, he walked back to his car and drove off to home. Both of them were quite a bit below what he could afford, but people tend to get intimidated when you drive up to their home in a Porsche, Ferrari or Lamborghini. To prevent this, Momouru had bought himself a car and home of a far more reasonable price class -- or at least, that was what they looked like on the outside. As for the interior however, that was a completely different story; after all, there's no need to fake that what can't even be seen, right? No, his furniture, computer, television and whatnot were all top of the line, the best that money could buy -- which was just about anything, really. Ah, the glory of being wealthy. That saying about how money cannot buy true happiness? Well, he for one could not imagine being happy without money.

A short while later, the car radio suddenly started to crackle and hiss before dying out completely. "Hm?," Momouru uttered. Slowing down the car and moving to the side of the road, he started to tap through several channels to see if the problem was limited to just one station or not. "No... no... no... All dead. Did the radio broke down?," he wondered out loud. Well, no matter; he'd just get a new one for free by searching for some loophole in the warranty. Or, as he preferred to call it, getting two for the price of one. Shrugging, he drove off again just in time for the radio to spring back to live... but no music came out of it.
    'And now for a special announcement,' a voice rang out. 'Momouru Rieki, Ultimate Salesman, has been found guilty of causing damages of both material and immaterial kind to Mr. Monokuma. As a consequence, all of his property has been seized by Despair Inc.®.'
    The Ultimate salesman slammed the brakes of his car, his eyes going wide in shock. As if the sheer insanity of being spoken about on the radio was not enough, the message itself was just about the worst thing he could imagine. His car.. his house... everything he had worked so hard for... all gone? This had to be some kind of joke... Wait a minute, of course it was a joke! He hadn't even heard about a trial of any kind, and even if he had been charged with something like this, the SHSL Lawyer would obliterate the other party. Which just left the question, who had messed with his radio to do this to him? "Ha ha, very funny. Whoever is behind this, you can come out now," he grumbled.
    "Upupupupupu... Okay, here I come!," a voice sounded behind him. Before he could turn around, a white mist filled the car. The last thing he saw was some white-black thing moing towards him. Then, everything went black...
    [/spoili]​

• Locations:

Main Floor: 18 dorm rooms, each with an ensuite shower; toilets, male and female; dining hall with a connected kitchen; medical room; laundry washer/dryer room; mini hall; common room/lounge; storage room, containing many boxes.

Floor 1: Computer room; Physics classroom; Mathematics classroom; an electronics work room; a small planetarium.

~

Updates:

This is the link to the discord channel. Make sure you join it!

The Hope's Peak graduates are trapped in an unknown location. They are not trapped at Hope's Peak Academy.

~

Credits:

@The Tragedy Helped inspire some of the mechanics.
    @eegast Created this funky coded background.
    @firejay1 Created the banners, and is creating the floor plan.
    @Vardoger Created this:
    truth_bullet_1.png

Last edited:
@The Tragedy
@Wen
@Aravhorn
@CrewlessCaptain
@Neobullseye

Phew, the info+signups thread is finally up! I'm gonna go pass out now, I stayed up far too long working on this lol. Go ahead and ask any questions you may have, I'll answer them as soon as I can.
EDIT: Also, sorrynotsorry about the neon pink. :P

Appearance -

Name - Logan Vickson
Age - 22

Personality - Logan has a very cocky attitude, constantly portraying the idea that his cards are never wrong, which they rarely are.However, he also has the personality of someone running a show, he wants to keep his audience entertained, he'll crack jokes, tell stories, usually being portrayed by his cards. However, like that clown of a group of friends he's usually introverted and deep thinking. Like a deck of cards, he has many faces.

Final Memory - He sat in his room, looking over the deck of cards that had just been shuffled and placed onto his desk "I suppose i have time for one more telling, one" He flipped a card "A jack of spades, two" He flipped another "An ace of spades... three" He flipped over the last card "A.. joker?.. hmm..." He flipped another card, another joker, and another, and another. "A hostile youth.. lead to misfortune.. for.. me.." He suddenly heard ringing as everything went white and he collapsed to the floor, the deck fell to the ground, showering over the card teller. The last card fell on his cheek, it was split between black and white wiht a red almost lightning like logo in the center

Last edited:
Reactions: Aravhorn
Daaaaaaaaaaaz, I has question ! *shoves hand in the air and waves it around*

I understand the idea whereby the murderer gains immunity if they aren't rightfully executed in the trial for which they're responsible... but if that's the case, when are they given the chance to leave the game, since that's what they tend to commit a murder for in the first place? Maybe I'm missing something but yeah, that was my main question...

Aside from that, will we be told OOC who the real killer was in the case we do get it wrong? Because in the instance one of us, for example, volunteers an OC in a following trial to murder a character who turns out to be a surviving killer, how will we be deterred from choosing them unless we're made aware of their status? Unless their immunity is a kind of IC protection...

Well, in any case, that's all I have to ask for now~ Gonna look through my DR OCs and consider who I should use for this, hehe. Your interest check looks awesome btw !

Appearance -

Name - Logan Vickson
Age - 18
Final Memory - He sat in his room, looking over the deck of cards that had just been shuffled and placed onto his desk "I suppose i have time for one more telling, one" He flipped a card "A jack of spades, two" He flipped another "An ace of spades... three" He flipped over the last card "A.. joker?.. hmm..." He flipped another card, another joker, and another, and another. "A hostile youth.. lead to misfortune.. for.. me.." He suddenly heard ringing as everything went white and he collapsed to the floor, the deck fell to the ground, showering over the card teller. The last card fell on his cheek, it was split between black and white wiht a red almost lightning like logo in the center
All looks good aside from the age: characters have got to be at least 21, max 25 years old. That's my fault because I made a typo though, which has been fixed now! Imagine if you could be a graduate at 15, lol...

Daaaaaaaaaaaz, I has question ! *shoves hand in the air and waves it around*

I understand the idea whereby the murderer gains immunity if they aren't rightfully executed in the trial for which they're responsible... but if that's the case, when are they given the chance to leave the game, since that's what they tend to commit a murder for in the first place? Maybe I'm missing something but yeah, that was my main question...

Aside from that, will we be told OOC who the real killer was in the case we do get it wrong? Because in the instance one of us, for example, volunteers an OC in a following trial to murder a character who turns out to be a surviving killer, how will we be deterred from choosing them unless we're made aware of their status? Unless their immunity is a kind of IC protection...

Well, in any case, that's all I have to ask for now~ Gonna look through my DR OCs and consider who I should use for this, hehe. Your interest check looks awesome btw !
After the final trial. The rules aren't like in the games where getting away with murder absolutely guarantees that you'll be allowed to escape, nor must you individually murder someone to be able escape. At least 5 murders must take place in order for the Final Trial to occur, and it's the Final Trial which allows the possibility to escape. If you're alive after 5 murders and trials then you get to take part in the Final Trial, thus have the chance to escape. You're far more likely to survive that long if you've gotten away with murder, due to the immunity. I've adapted the rules this way so that it's not Game Over if a trial is failed, allowing for more difficult trials.

Yes, you will be told who the real killer is after each trial. So you'll know exactly who it is you're unable to stabby stab!

I can't wait to see your character, Solar! And thanks, I was a little worried the neon pink might be an eye sore... But neon pink blood is a necessity!

Reactions: Vitreus
Yay for more DR RPs! :D
@Daz Can I reserve a character role (Ultimate Actor)? I'll try to get it up as soon as possible, but it will likely not be done today.

Appearance:
hCkXLgu.jpg

Name: Cloris Andreadis
SHSL: Ultimate Mimic
Personality: Cloris is manipulative, reserved, a little superstitious, and doesn't care for small talk. If someone wants to get to know her, they better have something worthwhile to discuss. She values honesty and logic over trite sentimental things like people's feelings. Few appreciates it when she speaks her mind about their clothes, appearance, or personality. She's doing it less and less these days, even if it remains entertaining.

Cloris is intrigued by witchcraft, throughout history, carrying a staff and a mask with her wherever she goes. She's super gay. Sometimes barely even noticing that there are males in the room if there's a single cute girl, but she'll act aloof and above it. She'd never admit to being shy.

Final Memory: Cloris showers and changes into her own hair and her own clothes, which feels strange and unfamiliar. She's spent three months travelling with a circus troupe as their lion tamer. They didn't notice their original quit before she got lazy with her disguise. Truth be told, she'd been getting bored and needed something new to entertain her.

Someone bangs on the door of the spacious and luxurious bathroom she occupies, whispering to their family. They must have figured out that she's not their daughter; that she doesn't even live with them. Well, time to go...

Cloris stuffs her belongings into a grey duffel bag and climbs out the window, as the owners of the house try to break into their bathroom. She falls into the bushes a story below, praying she won't break a leg. Stumbling to her feet once she's landed, she shrugs, brushing leaves of her clothes. A step on the road of new experiences, and she doesn't get further before her vision darkens...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay for more DR RPs! :D
@Daz Can I reserve a character role (Ultimate Actor)? I'll try to get it up as soon as possible, but it will likely not be done today.
Yup, that's fine by me!

Appearance:
hCkXLgu.jpg

Name: Cloris Andreadis
SHSL: Ultimate Mimic
Personality: Cloris is manipulative, a little superstitious, and doesn't care for small talk. If someone wants to get to know her, they better have something worthwhile to discuss. She values honesty and logic over trite sentimental things like people's feelings. Few appreciates it when she speaks her mind about their clothes, appearance, or personality. She's doing it less and less these days, even if it remains entertaining.

Cloris is intrigued by witchcraft, throughout history, carrying a staff and a mask with her wherever she goes. She's super gay. Sometimes barely even noticing that there are males in the room if there's a single cute girl.

Final Memory: Cloris showers and changes into her own hair and her own clothes, which feels strange and unfamiliar. She's spent three months travelling with a circus troupe as their lion tamer. They didn't notice their original quit before she got lazy with her disguise. Truth be told, she'd been getting bored and needed something new to entertain her.

Someone bangs on the door of the spacious and luxurious bathroom she occupies, whispering to their family. They must have figured out that she's not their daughter; that she doesn't even live with them. Well, time to go...

Cloris stuffs her belongings into a grey duffel bag and climbs out the window, as the owners of the house try to break into their bathroom. She falls into the bushes a story below, praying she won't break a leg. Stumbling to her feet once she's landed, she shrugs, brushing leaves of her clothes. A step on the road of new experiences, and she doesn't get further before her vision darkens...
Looks all good to me! I'll add Cloris to the character list.

@Daz it has been fixed

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
@Daz
Question: what happens if someone is immune to being murdered, then someone else tries to kill that person anyway? And what about killing a protected person by sheer accident/random chance (Alice tries to kill Bob, who is a valid target, but through some contrived set of coincidences Charles, who is immune, ends up in the line of fire)?

@Daz
Question: what happens if someone is immune to being murdered, then someone else tries to kill that person anyway? And what about killing a protected person by sheer accident/random chance (Alice tries to kill Bob, who is a valid target, but through some contrived set of coincidences Charles, who is immune, ends up in the line of fire)?
I'd remind the player that you cannot kill that person, since they are immune. After all, you have to PM me before any murder you want to commit can take place, which let's me check for any problems like that. There cannot be a truly accidental murder in the sense that all murders have to go through me, and the actual part where the killing is done isn't actually roleplayed. But let's say we wanted to roleplay Alice attacking Bob and Charles accidentally getting in the way, theeeen Monokuma would take the bullet. Monokuma Magic will save the immune players from whatever contrived circumstances you want to come up with.

I'd remind the player that you cannot kill that person, since they are immune. After all, you have to PM me before any murder you want to commit can take place, which let's me check for any problems like that. There cannot be a truly accidental murder in the sense that all murders have to go through me, and the actual part where the killing is done isn't actually roleplayed. But let's say we wanted to roleplay Alice attacking Bob and Charles accidentally getting in the way, theeeen Monokuma would take the bullet. Monokuma Magic will save the immune players from whatever contrived circumstances you want to come up with.

Yeah, that makes sense. One final question: Will Monokuma just be the regular cuddly bear in this RP?

Yeah, that makes sense. One final question: Will Monokuma just be the regular cuddly bear in this RP?
"Monokuma" and "cuddly".... not words that should go together, aha. But yes, Monokuma will be in his regular form.

Final memory is written. Personality, figuring out a name and finding an image will come tomorrow.

Appearance:
RpBXKS7.jpg

Personality:
Grifter is a laidback and quite upbeat fellow, which is the complete opposite from what you'd see in all those B-Rated cop shows on TV nowadays. He tends to be friendly to everything and everyone (especially the ladies; after all, he's called "Gentleman Thief" for a reason), if not sarcastic and a bit arrogant at times.
However, under the goofy and chatty façade, Grifter hides a very dark secret: every night, a small gnome appears sitting on his bed and threatens him to steal something every single day, or die a painful death by getting stabbed with thousands of small gnome swords... Or that's what he would say if he actually had a gnome visiting him in the first place. However, one thing about this whole story is true: Grifter is a kleptomaniac, and he can't keep his hands from pilfering anything that looks shiny or even remotely valuable. Not only that, but he can also be dishonest sometimes, and is not afraid to deceive and manipulate others in order to push his own goals.
Additional Notes:
-Grifter is secretly a self-proclaimed otaku, and he is an avid fan of "Demon Angel☆Pretty Pudgy Princess (tm)". However, you'll never hear him say that. Ever.
-Curiously enough, Grifter likes to play the violin in his spare time. And even more surprisingly, he is actually good at it.

Final Memory:

Grifter glanced one last time at the floor plan of the old warehouse before folding and tucking it into his hidden breast pocket. If Future Foundation's intel was correct, this job should be a cakewalk: get in, find the weapons cache, plant the bug, and get out. Even a toddler could do that, provided, of course, that said toddler has even half the skill Grifter had.

He carefully walked towards the warehouse, using the surrounding debris to his advantage. Ever since the Tragedy struck, Masuyo worked for the Future Foundation, usually to scout out dangerous regions all across the world to find potential weak points in the enemy lines and to perform the occassional rescue mission, which he deeply disliked. A bag of money doesn't talk or make an absurd amount of noise; sadly, Grifter couldn't say the same about most people he had the misfortune to deal with.
As he made his way towards the structure, Masuyo took a moment to scan the surroundings.

Let's see here... Two mooks guarding the entrance... another one smoking a couple meters to the right... and a shit-ton of mooks cheering around the bonfire near the back entrance...Wait, are they... shit, they *are* burning bodies! Grifter felt a weight in his chest. While he wasn't the sort of person one would call humanitarian, only a psychopath would think that dancing around burning bodies is okay. And what's worse, if Masuyo wasn't careful, then he might be keeping said bodies company sooner than he could say "Damn it."

...A-Anyway, I should probably focus on finding a passage for now. Now, then... Grifter looked through his binoculars for a moment. ...Aaand Bingo! There it is! Just as he expected, hidden among the rubble he could barely see a rain gutter going all the way up to the roof. Now what was left is hope that it could still support the weight of a fully-grown man. It would be really awkward if it suddenly broke as Masuya was midway through, with all those lovely, fully-armed and bloodthirsty people staring at him with disappointment.

After making sure the coast was clear, Grifter creeped towards the exposed drain and tugged it a few times. Well, it looks solid enough... He took a deep breath and tried to focus. ...Okay, aaand...Now! It only took him two seconds. One instant, he was standing on the solid ground, and the next he was already on the top of the warehouse, just like that. Quick and silent, just like he liked. Despite how much he hated being in the spotlight in his profession, being the Ultimate Gentleman Thief has its perks.
...Phew. I made it. Masuyo took a moment to catch his breath and then he carefully walked to the nearest skylight.

...Oh, oh my... Looks like I won't need to search for those weapons after all. Inside, Grifter saw at least a dozen of armed vehicles, ranging from tanks to armored transport carriers. Whoever these fellows were, they certainly were prepared for anything.

Grifter quickly searched through his shoulder bag and pulled a Grappling gun, a courtesy of the SHSL Military Engineer. Then, after firmly attaching the grapnel to the ceiling and making sure no one was in sight, Masuyo grappled down to ground level. ...Huh, this is almost too easy.

Suddenly, every single spotlight in the room turned on, and all of them were pointing at Masuyo, almost as if they were expecting him.
"Shit!" Grifter covered his eyes to protect from the intense light and reached for the rope, but before he could do anything, a white gas suddenly came from the ground.

It was a trap, and he took the bait, hook, line and sinker. That was the last thought Masuyo had as his mind went completely blank.

Last edited:
  • Love
Appearance​
wD7hb.jpg

Name - Natsumi Fujiwara
Age - 22
SHSL - Ultimate Musician
Personality - Natsumi is a happy-go-lucky sort of person. Very optimistic and friendly to pretty much everyone, she also seems to be easy to fall into someone's lies. Sometimes she would be caught strumming her air guitar when she's idle.

Final Memory - Natsumi continued to strum her guitar as she sang her song. Thousands of crowds cheering for her. She continued on and on until the song is finished. After the song's finished, chants of encore could be heard.

A smile could be seen on Natsumi's face. "Thank you! Thank you!" She bowed as she thanked the crowd. "I know you all wanted an encore... But my time is already up... Sorry but better luck next time!" The cheers turns to a wave of disappointment as Natsumi walks off the stage.

Her vision started to get hazy as she got into the backstage. She continued to walk the backstage until she's back at her dressing room's door. And when she opened the door...

Reactions: Daz and Aravhorn
...I sort of want to make my character a girl now, for no other purpose than to claim the title of 'drama queen'.

Appearance:
RpBXKS7.jpg

Personality:
Additional Notes:

Final Memory:

It was a trap, and he took the bait, hook, line and sinker. That was the last thought Mayuso had as his mind went completely blank.
Nice, loved final memory! I'll add Masuyo to the character list later, when I'm on pc

Appearance​
wD7hb.jpg

Name - Natsumi Fujiwara
Age - 22
SHSL - Ultimate Musician

I'll add Natsumi to the character list later too!

...I sort of want to make my character a girl now, for no other purpose than to claim the title of 'drama queen'.
Do it >:)

Reactions: Aravhorn