• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you prefer to do Trials on a discord channel or a private Iwaku chatbox

• Discord Channel

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Private Iwaku Chatbox

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Neobullseye

Touhou lover
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Most scenarios that allow for characterisation
((OOC note: Daz has transferred the RP to @Aravhorn and me, making us the new GMs. That is, even though the original GM has retired, this RP is not dead. Please don't archive this thread anymore D: ))

I'll see if I can think of another charrie too, I guess. Note that if other people post a CS before I do, I'll gladly give them the spot instead.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Daz
I still have one coming, but I only just managed to start writing again last night and the picture I wanted to use is apparently of an android, so...>.< ugh life

• Bucket of Rainbows
I still have one coming, but I only just managed to start writing again last night and the picture I wanted to use is apparently of an android, so...>.< ugh life

Does it look human at first glance though? Also, could you post it in here?

Does it look human at first glance though? Also, could you post it in here?
Yeah, here...
apoldu9a98d.jpeg

Reactions: Galaxi
Time for a reality check!

@Empress Wen
@The Tragedy
@Aravhorn
@LowDefinition
@Neobullseye
@SolemnOath
@MisterJ

@CrewlessCaptain
Just want to check you're all still alive and interested? Hopefully we'll have enough characters to start in the next week, since we're nearing the magic number!

@Lost-and-Bewildered
@Joan

How are your character sheets coming along?

@Mirkil
@the.complex-of-constellations
Do you guys think you're going to join? There's no pressure to, I'm just trying to gauge if we need more players or not to get to 15 characters. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, still slowly dying over here >__< I'm trying I swear but IDK if I need to find another picture and life hates me atm

Hi, still slowly dying over here >__< I'm trying I swear but IDK if I need to find another picture and life hates me atm
The image you posted is the one below, right? I've found a working URL to a good resolution copy of the image, so the image is a-ok!

[spoili]
73db56cbc2d31946f924d2b25c9ee71f--character-concept.jpg

[/spoili]

The image you posted is the one below, right? I've found a working URL to a good resolution copy of the image, so the image is a-ok!

[spoili]
73db56cbc2d31946f924d2b25c9ee71f--character-concept.jpg

[/spoili]
The thing I wasn't sure about is the part where she's at least partially robotic, heh.

Oooooooooooooooooooh! That's also a-ok, it'd suit the setting well I think. :)

True. Last time we had a character with a robotic arm, another one with two robot legs, and I'm pretty sure there was a third one with something like that too. All that I would change, if anything, is the neck; having the entire body be robotic might be a tad overkill (though that's for Daz to decide). At any rate, here's a quick five-second fix for said neck problem:
ibrk4CO.png
ibrk4CO.png

• Nice Execution!
  • Thank You
Reactions: Daz and Joan
Oh, and before I forget; yes, I'm still interested XD. I'll try to get another charrie up soon-ish. I have vacation in the next two weeks anyway, so yay for that? ^_^

• Thank You
Yep, I'm also still interested in the RP, Daz.

• Thank You
Still interested over here, not dead yet

• Thank You
True. Last time we had a character with a robotic arm, another one with two robot legs, and I'm pretty sure there was a third one with something like that too. All that I would change, if anything, is the neck; having the entire body be robotic might be a tad overkill (though that's for Daz to decide). At any rate, here's a quick five-second fix for said neck problem:
ibrk4CO.png
ibrk4CO.png
I don't see why not, so long as they can still be killed. (DR2 SPOILER)[spoili] After all, Nekomaru had a robot body in DR2.[/spoili]

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
So that just leaves Empress, Crewless, Lost (who I've spoken to about this RP outside of Iwaku, so are presumably still joining), and Mirkil (if they are joining at all).

If everyone who has already completed a character is still with us, and Joan, Lost, and Complex all create a character, we will have a total of 13 characters. That means just two more before we begin!

And y'know, if anyone else wanted to make a second character I'd love you forever, since that means we don't need to attract more players to begin.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Welp. I've written the big posts I wanted to write, which means I can start on a CS tomorrow. Next up, finding an ability to write a character around. Does anyone have some suggestions?

Also, @Daz: Could you please edit the accepted player list to also show everyone's gender, age and Ultimate ability next to the name? Just for the sake of convenience, really.