Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Most scenarios that allow for characterisation
((OOC note: Daz has transferred the RP to @Aravhorn and me, making us the new GMs. That is, even though the original GM has retired, this RP is not dead. Please don't archive this thread anymore D: ))

Appearance -
ME82reM.png
Name - Thalia Melete
Age - 22
SHSL - Stage Actor
Personality - It's a bit hard to get a grasp on Thalia's real personality, the reason being that she has the tendency to assume the role of characters she has played -- complete with their voices, speaking mannerisms, tics and everything. She also tends to overpronounce the things she says and make all sorts of dramatic gestures as she speaks, as if she's living her entire life on the stage -- which, to be fair, is not all that far from the truth. As a result of all of this, she gained the somewhat mocking title of Drama Queen. Figuring that the best way to deal with this kind of thing would be to wear it with pride, she now uses it as a slogan of sorts.
Thalia only shows her real face to people she really trusts, which aside from her family is a list that includes very few people. there is this one guy in her class that she's thinking about opening up to...

Final Memory -
Curious and somewhat confused, Thalia stared at the piece of paper that had arrived through the mail. It was an invitation to audit in a new play; 'The duality of Hope and Despair', by M.O. No Kuma? She had never of that play, nor of that stage writer, for that matter. According to the folder, it would be the role of her lifetime; as if she had never heard that one before. Most of the time, texts like that were just some C-rank writer's attempt at garnering some attention to is equally C-rank play; nothing worth her time, honestly.
...On the other hand, Thalia was always up for trying something new, and there was something in this folder that really made her want to see what it was all about. After all, as good as the classic plays were, there was only so much you could do with them, and sometimes you just needed the views of an amateur to get some new inspiration.
Still though, she wanted to know just who this mysterious M.O. No Kuma was. Flipping through her contact pages and calling some of her agents didn't give any results, hoever; nobody seemed to know the guy. Bizarrely enough, not even putting his name into Google gave her any relevant results. It was almost as if the person didn't even exist to begin with. Was this just someone's idea of a prank? Quite frankly, that seemed to be the most likely option by now. ...Well, might as well go all the way, if only to see who was behind it. Besides, it wasn't like she had anything better to do. Shrugging, Thalia made a note in her agenda of the date of the audition.

<Some time later, on the day of the kidnapping>

"What in the world... ," Thalia muttered from her chair in the private prep room she was given, skimmed through the papers she was holding. If she had been confused when she had received the earlier invitation, she had absolutely no idea what was going on now. The script she had recieved, if it should even be allowed to hold that name, was filled with nothing but black-white images of people about her age killing one another, often in very gruesome fashion. And was it just her, or did the pictures somewhat resemble people he knew? ...A few pages later, her suspiscions were confirmed when he saw a picture of herself, lying tied and unconscious on the floor of a room. ...A room that looked suspicously like this one. Her eyes shot open in realisation; this M.O. No Kuma took live acting WAY too seriously. Crumpling the script and tossing it into the trash can, Thalia stomped towards the door, turned the knob... and completely failed to open the door. "What the hell?!," she sweared, taking on a tough-guy persona. "Who locked the door! Let me out this instant!," she shouted, banging on the door. "This is duress! Kidnapping! You hear me? I'm calling the police!"
Not one to waste words, Thalia unpocketed her phone, tapped the screen to activate it... and was greeted with the sight of a grinning black-white bear with a red lightning bolt for a left eye. Right below it were three words; 'Alas, poor Thalia...' Next second, everything went black...

Last edited:
Reactions: Aravhorn and Daz
@Lost-and-Bewildered Here's the thread! And here is a slightly edited version of the premise- you better finish the second game soon though! :P

"You are a graduate of Hope's Peak Academy, a school for those with extraordinary talents- so extraordinary that students are the very best at what they do, and thus dubbed "Super High School Level" at their talent. Hope's Peak is seen as a beacon of hope for the world, and indeed you spent the first few years after your graduation using your influence to spread a positive message. But then The Tragedy occurred: The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History, and a wave a Despair spread throughout the world. On a global scale war was fought for the sake of violence; crimes committed for the sake of hatred; murder performed for the sake of death. During the Tragedy many lost faith in you, falling to Despair. However, you continued to have a significant influence, and attempted to use this influence to renew Hope in the world. You joined Future Foundation, a group dedicated to restoring the world to how it was before The Tragedy. You diligently worked in the name of a Hope filled future, until...

One day you suddenly awake in an unfamiliar room surrounded by other Hope's Peak Academy graduates. Your last conscious memory gives you no clues as to how or why you are here, so you are stuck in confusion until a crude, mechanical voice rings out. "Upupupu~, I see everyone was able to make it! So let's get this show on the road!" A robotic bear appears in the center of the room, seemingly the source of the voice. "I'm Monokuma, and I'm going to be your new head master... forever!" 'Monokuma' explains that you are all trapped inside this school, with absolutely no Hope of escape- with one exception. If you are able to murder one of the other graduates without getting caught, then you will have a chance to escape. Although you will not be able to automatically leave after getting away with murder, you'll gain Monokuma's protection and be immune to being murdered by any of the other graduates. After enough murders have occurred, the Final Trial will begin, which will allow you to escape... But at what cost? Thus begins your new life where you have to kill or be killed!"

Appearance - <Will be added in tomorrow or something.>
Name - Thalia Melete
Age - 21 to 25.
SHSL - Stage Actor
Personality - It's a bit hard to get a grasp on Thalia's real personality, the reason being that she has the tendency to assume the role of characters she has played -- complete with their voices, speaking mannerisms, tics and everything. She also tends to overpronounce the things she says and make all sorts of dramatic gestures as she speaks, as if she's living her entire life on the stage -- which, to be fair, is not all that far from the truth. As a result of all of this, she gained the somewhat mocking title of Drama Queen. Figuring that the best way to deal with this kind of thing would be to wear it with pride, she now uses it as a slogan of sorts.
Thalia only shows her real face to people she really trusts, which aside from her family is a list that includes very few people. there is this one guy in her class that she's thinking about opening up to...

Final Memory -
Curious and somewhat confused, Thalia stared at the piece of paper that had arrived through the mail. It was an invitation to audit in a new play; 'The duality of Hope and Despair', by M.O. No Kuma? She had never of that play, nor of that stage writer, for that matter. According to the folder, it would be the role of her lifetime; as if she had never heard that one before. Most of the time, texts like that were just some C-rank writer's attempt at garnering some attention to is equally C-rank play; nothing worth her time, honestly.
...On the other hand, Thalia was always up for trying something new, and there was something in this folder that really made her want to see what it was all about. After all, as good as the classic plays were, there was only so much you could do with them, and sometimes you just needed the views of an amateur to get some new inspiration.
Still though, she wanted to know just who this mysterious M.O. No Kuma was. Flipping through her contact pages and calling some of her agents didn't give any results, hoever; nobody seemed to know the guy. Bizarrely enough, not even putting his name into Google gave her any relevant results. It was almost as if the person didn't even exist to begin with. Was this just someone's idea of a prank? Quite frankly, that seemed to be the most likely option by now. ...Well, might as well go all the way, if only to see who was behind it. Besides, it wasn't like she had anything better to do. Shrugging, Thalia made a note in her agenda of the date of the audition.

<Some time later, on the day of the kidnapping>

"What in the world... ," Thalia muttered from her chair in the private prep room she was given, skimmed through the papers she was holding. If she had been confused when she had received the earlier invitation, she had absolutely no idea what was going on now. The script she had recieved, if it should even be allowed to hold that name, was filled with nothing but black-white images of people about her age killing one another, often in very gruesome fashion. And was it just her, or did the pictures somewhat resemble people he knew? ...A few pages later, her suspiscions were confirmed when he saw a picture of herself, lying tied and unconscious on the floor of a room. ...A room that looked suspicously like this one. Her eyes shot open in realisation; this M.O. No Kuma took live acting WAY too seriously. Crumpling the script and tossing it into the trash can, Thalia stomped towards the door, turned the knob... and completely failed to open the door. "What the hell?!," she sweared, taking on a tough-guy persona. "Who locked the door! Let me out this instant!," she shouted, banging on the door. "This is duress! Kidnapping! You hear me? I'm calling the police!"
Not one to waste words, Thalia unpocketed her phone, tapped the screen to activate it... and was greeted with the sight of a grinning black-white bear with a red lightning bolt for a left eye. Right below it were three words; 'Alas, poor Thalia...' Next second, everything went black...

---------------

There. I'll add an image tomorrow; for now I'm off for the night.
Night Neo! Just reminding you that you also need to add an age. ;)

Reactions: Aravhorn
Below is an invite link to the Discord channel- make sure you join it since the trials will be held there! It would also be helpful if you set your nickname to include both your Iwaku name and character name (even in abbreviated forms), otherwise I'm liable to forget who you are.
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

• Thank You
Reactions: indiquilli
Alex Riley /25/ SHSL Manager

62c47a1f8aa34a459ab3914d315a1c89.jpg

Personality
Alex is the dictionary definition of a workaholic. He loves to work and do work, to such an extent when he was younger he would happily do his siblings homework for nothing in return. Cleaning, cooking etc etc, if its work he would do it... Or he used to. Now he still adores working, but over the years he has learned to not be a foolish sap. Rather he learned from his mistakes of being taken advantage of and used these experiences to help others from being taken advantage of for their particular skill set.

He is a great manager, looking through every and any deal no matter how small with the finest of combs. He has a keen eye when it comes to these matters and almost always seems to have a contract on stand by for any situation. He is a very calm, almost stotic person who lacks a good humor. He can tell when someone is attempting to be funny but for the most part he will lack a reaction to the humor.

Though he can be confused for someone that is aphetic this is far from the case. He can at times be cold hearted in some decisions he makes. Truthfully however he cares deeply for many, not just including himself. This doubles for those that are blood relatives and his clients.

Final Memory
"Mom? Hey? You need to push the button on the side of the radio to speak." Alex said as he leaned against a wall. Dressed in his personal favorite suit, a second jacket draped over his shoulders. Not for style but simply because it was easier to have the coat like this rather than a bundle mess in his arms. "Mom if you can still hear me can you give the radio to Clementine? Mom???" he asked as he heard a rather loud crackling on the radio.

"Hello!? How does this blasted thing work. I swear its just a hunk of junk buut nooo Clemy insist this pile of Aagh! Is this working!?" With that there was a small beep letting Alex know he could talk.

"Yes mother, its working. I think you had it on the wrong frequency or you just were holding the button when I was talking."

"Oh, well there are so many things on this one blasted thing. Ah forget it I'll talk about it with Robert later. How are you doing son? That Foundation Future treating you well? ."

Alex had a light smile on his lips as he patiently waited for his mother to let him speak. "Future Foundation mom. And yes they are. I have food, a place to rest, work to do, and more importantly they are giving you guys a shelter."

"Good they better, if I learn that you actually lost weight since I last saw you I swear I'll give the one in charge a good talking to. Trying to starve my baby. What's wrong with people. I know the apocalypse but how are you suppose to do anything if you don't have a visible stomach!?"

"I'm going to be fine mom, don't worry."

"When you tell a mother to not worry that's when I worry even more. You aren't overworking yourself are you? Please tell me you aren't. How much sleep did you get last night?"

"I'm just doing the work I've given and just a bit more, I had six hours of sleep."

"......Alex, how many hours did you sleep. Don't make me leave this shelter."

Letting out a sigh Alex rested the back of his head against the wall. "Fine, fine, three hours."

"ALEX! What have I told you about that! Get more sleep! I expect you to sleep eight! No! Ten hours do you hear me!" The woman shouted making it very easy for others to hear her.

Alex hanged his head at this before he of course responded. "Mom...I'm 22..... "

"22 and you still cant take care of yourself! Speaking of which, honey how is your eye and neck? You are still treating it right? You cant let it get infected."

At this remainder Alex's hand went to his bandaged up eye, his smile turning to a vacant frown. "Yes mom, its being looked at."

"That's good to hear honey. Hmm maybe I could get Dylan to knit you an eye patch. That boy, he has been knitting up a storm like you wouldn't believe. If your grandmother was here I'm sure he would put her to shame. Oh! Do you have your fathers jacket with you? I know its large, but it should keep you safe from cold or a storm or whatever your job makes you do."

"Hmm, Id like that actually, ask him if he could make me one. He can choose the color and fabric. And yes mom, its on my shoulders right now like always."

"Good good.... We miss you, you know that right?"

"I've only been gone for a few months."

"Honey please take care of yourself okay? When you don't call I cant help but get worried. I want to make sure all my babies are okay, 22 years old or not."

"I know, just now, I have a lot more people than just myself to worry about...."

"That doesn't mean you can just forget about yourself and the fact you need to care for yourself to. Promise me you will watch out for yourself, so when you are done we can just come together and be a family again............................... You aren't going to make me a promise are you?"

"You know me too well at times, I cant make a promise like that. But, give me a bit to make a contract and I'll do everything I can to follow it, once you and I sign it. Taking care of myself will be one of the requirements on the contract."

There was a laugh on the other side of the line, one that made Alex relax a bit, after all hearing your mother laugh (even if there was no joke intended in his words) was something he at the very least found soothing. "Theres the manager side of my baby again. Hurry up and write up that contract, I'll sign it without a second thought."

"Mom, thats how you get scammed, you should at least read the contract first."

"Nopes, I trust my own personal manager to not try and cheat his mother~Becuase if he tries he wont get another homecooked meal, ever."

By this time another member of the foundation approached Alex and spoke to him for a bit. Giving the other a nod, Alex turned his attention back to the radio. "I have to get to a meeting, stay safe, make sure Alisha get her medicine and tell Clementine to stop stealing parts to make gadgets. If Evan needs a new baby toy tell me. I might be able to find something here. Dont let the others get near the sweets, the last thing anyone wants is them on a sugar high. Make sure father doesn't get too stubborn with the others there. They are trying to help you guys, so give them some leeway. And you take care of yourself."

"I'm the mom of the family you know right? Go ahead and help others, we love you. Try and stay safe and healthy."

"............Love you to. I'll call you as soon as the meeting is over. Clementine and I need to have a conversation." With that Alex turned the radio off. Taking in a deep breath he pushed off the walk and walked over to the table before him. Looking over at the radio he took a small breath before he rested said radio on the charger.

"I need to go make another contract for Clem, this is going to be her fourth one..." Sighing a bit he adjusted his hat before turning on his heel and walking out of the room to head to the meeting he had been summoned to.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Daz and Aravhorn
Alex Riley /22/ SHSL Manager

View attachment 141196

Personality
Alex is the dictionary definition of a workaholic. He loves to work and do work, to such an extent when he was younger he would happily do his siblings homework for nothing in return. Cleaning, cooking etc etc, if its work he would do it... Or he used to. Now he still adores working, but over the years he has learned to not be a foolish sap. Rather he learned from his mistakes of being taken advantage of and used these experiences to help others from being taken advantage of for their particular skill set.

He is a great manager, looking through every and any deal no matter how small with the finest of combs. He has a keen eye when it comes to these matters and almost always seems to have a contract on stand by for any situation. He is a very calm, almost stotic person who lacks a good humor. He can tell when someone is attempting to be funny but for the most part he will lack a reaction to the humor.

Though he can be confused for someone that is aphetic this is far from the case. He can at times be cold hearted in some decisions he makes. Truthfully however he cares deeply for many, not just including himself. This doubles for those that are blood relatives and his clients.

Final Memory
"Mom? Hey? You need to push the button on the side of the radio to speak." Alex said as he leaned against a wall. Dressed in his personal favorite suit, a second jacket draped over his shoulders. Not for style but simply because it was easier to have the coat like this rather than a bundle mess in his arms. "Mom if you can still hear me can you give the radio to Clementine? Mom???" he asked as he heard a rather loud crackling on the radio.

"Hello!? How does this blasted thing work. I swear its just a hunk of junk buut nooo Clemy insist this pile of Aagh! Is this working!?" With that there was a small beep letting Alex know he could talk.

"Yes mother, its working. I think you had it on the wrong frequency or you just were holding the button when I was talking."

"Oh, well there are so many things on this one blasted thing. Ah forget it I'll talk about it with Robert later. How are you doing son? That Foundation Future treating you well? ."

Alex had a light smile on his lips as he patiently waited for his mother to let him speak. "Future Foundation mom. And yes they are. I have food, a place to rest, work to do, and more importantly they are giving you guys a shelter."

"Good they better, if I learn that you actually lost weight since I last saw you I swear I'll give the one in charge a good talking to. Trying to starve my baby. What's wrong with people. I know the apocalypse but how are you suppose to do anything if you don't have a visible stomach!?"

"I'm going to be fine mom, don't worry."

"When you tell a mother to not worry that's when I worry even more. You aren't overworking yourself are you? Please tell me you aren't. How much sleep did you get last night?"

"I'm just doing the work I've given and just a bit more, I had six hours of sleep."

"......Alex, how many hours did you sleep. Don't make me leave this shelter."

Letting out a sigh Alex rested the back of his head against the wall. "Fine, fine, three hours."

"ALEX! What have I told you about that! Get more sleep! I expect you to sleep eight! No! Ten hours do you hear me!" The woman shouted making it very easy for others to hear her.

Alex hanged his head at this before he of course responded. "Mom...I'm 22..... "

"22 and you still cant take care of yourself! Speaking of which, honey how is your eye and neck? You are still treating it right? You cant let it get infected."

At this remainder Alex's hand went to his bandaged up eye, his smile turning to a vacant frown. "Yes mom, its being looked at."

"That's good to hear honey. Hmm maybe I could get Dylan to knit you an eye patch. That boy, he has been knitting up a storm like you wouldn't believe. If your grandmother was here I'm sure he would put her to shame. Oh! Do you have your fathers jacket with you? I know its large, but it should keep you safe from cold or a storm or whatever your job makes you do."

"Hmm, Id like that actually, ask him if he could make me one. He can choose the color and fabric. And yes mom, its on my shoulders right now like always."

"Good good.... We miss you, you know that right?"

"I've only been gone for a few months."

"Honey please take care of yourself okay? When you don't call I cant help but get worried. I want to make sure all my babies are okay, 22 years old or not."

"I know, just now, I have a lot more people than just myself to worry about...."

"That doesn't mean you can just forget about yourself and the fact you need to care for yourself to. Promise me you will watch out for yourself, so when you are done we can just come together and be a family again............................... You aren't going to make me a promise are you?"

"You know me too well at times, I cant make a promise like that. But, give me a bit to make a contract and I'll do everything I can to follow it, once you and I sign it. Taking care of myself will be one of the requirements on the contract."

There was a laugh on the other side of the line, one that made Alex relax a bit, after all hearing your mother laugh (even if there was no joke intended in his words) was something he at the very least found soothing. "Theres the manager side of my baby again. Hurry up and write up that contract, I'll sign it without a second thought."

"Mom, thats how you get scammed, you should at least read the contract first."

"Nopes, I trust my own personal manager to not try and cheat his mother~Becuase if he tries he wont get another homecooked meal, ever."

By this time another member of the foundation approached Alex and spoke to him for a bit. Giving the other a nod, Alex turned his attention back to the radio. "I have to get to a meeting, stay safe, make sure Alisha get her medicine and tell Clementine to stop stealing parts to make gadgets. If Evan needs a new baby toy tell me. I might be able to find something here. Dont let the others get near the sweets, the last thing anyone wants is them on a sugar high. Make sure father doesn't get too stubborn with the others there. They are trying to help you guys, so give them some leeway. And you take care of yourself."

"I'm the mom of the family you know right? Go ahead and help others, we love you. Try and stay safe and healthy."

"............Love you to. I'll call you as soon as the meeting is over. Clementine and I need to have a conversation." With that Alex turned the radio off. Taking in a deep breath he pushed off the walk and walked over to the table before him. Looking over at the radio he took a small breath before he rested said radio on the charger.

"I need to go make another contract for Clem, this is going to be her fourth one..." Sighing a bit he adjusted his hat before turning on his heel and walking out of the room to head to the meeting he had been summoned to.

Acceptederoo~. Adding Alex to the character list now! With that we have 6 accepted players, and a CS still to come from Lost and possibly more. However we're not yet nearing the minimum players, so if you can pretty please would you all invite people you think might be interested in joining! You're also all allowed to make a second character now, since even with invites I doubt we'll get to 15 players at this rate. On a cheerier note, the plans of the main and first/ground floor should be up tomorrow! Fancier computerised versions will be coming later, but for now you get drawn versions so you can get an idea of where your characters will be starting out. (Thanks again to @firejay1 for the plans, woo!)

Reactions: Aravhorn
Ken Tanaka / 23 / SHSL Architect

Izaya-1izaya-orihara-31570706-465-604.jpg

Personality
tumblr_mrqqy9FuEy1sorll2o2_500.gif
Ken is someone that is both a jerk and not really depending on his mood. On average he is a chill guy that will talk with anyone about anything. He has the habit of starting and most of the time carrying a conversation with someone. If someone doesn't talk then he will end up talking in their stead, imagining or predicting what the other could be thinking about him. Even if he's a hundred percent off he still does it either to annoy the other into talking to him.

A reason many see Ken as the rude type is because when he meets someone he doesn't like. He lets you know. To make him dislike you, the best way is to be utterly dull, meaning having a common talent, having common likes and dislikes, not having any spice in your life. He is a reasonable person, so even if you are average doesn't automatically mean he hates you. He can hold a grudge but,he has let people he hates move to the dislike zone and later to the okay zone. So one may not be on his hate list forever depending on the situation. When it comes to people he likes, again you will know. His remarks are far more playful rather than cynical. He will tease you quite a bit, but if you ask him to stop he will. He can offer a friendly smile from time to time not to mention he is a shockingly good listener.

He isn't one for loyalty, If you ask for his help he might give it. But if you ask him to just go out on a limb for you or to put in blind trust, he more likely than not won't do it. Ken is also a really laid back fellow, normally found leaning against walls, and doorways, He isn't one that moves quickly unless there is a sense of urgency or if he is given a reason to fast sudden movement. He much prefers to move at his own pace or simply sit down and draw. He can do physical exercise and does every now and then to make sure he remains fit, but other than that he truly likes to lay back and enjoy the show. Only being apart of it when he absolutely has to. (I know this is still longish but I shortened it from eight paragraphs, I tried ;-; )

Final Memory
79b7e5f78b51a7ba3e45e3539acf9f3d.jpg

"Its nights like these that make me feel like not everything in the world is fucked up." A raven hair man said with a grin dancing along his face, his eyes closed as he stretched a bit. Something that had to be done after his many hours of effort. "But then I open my eyes and actually look around....and poof reality hits me again. Which is rather rude of it." He hummed his arms lazily going back to his side while one slipped into his pocket where his hand entertained itself by messing with his prized possession, a switchblade.
"I think I like the moon tonight, it looks less bloody than usual. Or maybe I'm just seeing it wrong." He thought before he heard a rather quite grumble, one that came from his chest. Looking down at his chest he couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he brought his free hand and gently pet a bulge that was there. "Sorry, I'll keep my thoughts in my head. Rest well Loki." He whispered softly before a sleepy trill came forth. In his breast pocket was a small conure, one he had long since named Loki. Of course due to the time of the night the tiny thing was exhausted and was now sleeping in his pocket. Or, she would be sleeping if Ken would shut up for a bit.

Once she stopped fidgeting, and seemed to go quiet, Ken started to walk once again. Going over rubble walking around some decimated structures Ken was utterly silent despite the fact he truly was working. His mind was littered with ideas on how to ride this area of what was destroyed only to replace it with his creations. One that would help the world not destroy it. After some time of walking he went over to some rubble and sat down on it. Grabbing a bag that was draped on his shoulder he pulled out a rather thick sketch book along with several pens. Along with that a portable light.

In moment he set himself to putting his imagination one step closer to reality as he began to draw detailed buildings on these pages with great precision. Here he worked for what could have been hours, he wouldn't truly know as he was utterly engrossed in his work. That was until he heard something crumble. In a split moment the light went out and his book was back in his bag as he stood up, a switch blade in his hand as well as he was ready to defend himself.

No sooner was his knife out the sound of footsteps reached his ear. He barely turned around in time to dodge a pipe that was coming for the back of his head. Backing up and holding up his knife he watched the other a smile dancing on his face. "Nice weapon of choice gives you an amazing thug appeal~Though seeing how you were about to attack a guy drawing and minding his own damn business. You are waaaays away from hitting that badass level I'm sure you fools are looking for." He hummed as he casually let his knife dangle from his hand as he took a more relaxed stance. Of course rather than get a response the other straight out attacked him.

At this Ken side stepped before waving at the other. "See unlike others I really don't care to get my hands dirty. Honestly thought there was going to be more of you so...um..." Putting the knife in his pocket he smirked and winked at enraged individual who was charging him. "Toodles~" With that Ken bolted away narrowly dodging the pipe that the other threw at him.

As he sprinted away there was a loud cawing in his chest and he laughed a bit more. "Sorry Loki! I swear he started it!" he shouted as he kept running making sure to dodge behind some rubble when he had a chance to. Looking down at his moving pocket he sighed before opening up and immediately the conure flew out and started cussing him up a storm.

"Hey! I just told you its not my fault you couldn't rest! That jackass tried to thwack me... Admittedly I didn't have to talk so much, but come on you know I cant help but taunt people~" After a bit more cawing Loki stopped fluttering around and landed on his shoulder. Laughing a bit Ken papped the conure's head. "Don't worry, I'll let you sleep in when we get to the check point." He hummed before he tapped his chest pocket. Loki looked at the pocket before looking back at Ken. "Oh come on, you know its safer for you there." He said as he tapped his pocket a bit. After a moment he let out a sigh and pulled out a treat from his pants pocket.

Right away the bird went into the pocket only having her head poking out. "I spoil you." He said before handing her the treat. Once she grabbed it her head disappeared in his pocket. Smiling at her for a bit he looked ahead. "Okay...lets head to that check point should be around he-" Before he could finish his sentence he felt blinding pain in the back of his head. "Wha-" That was all he remembered saying before nothing was seen or heard by him.

• Love
Reactions: Vitreus
Ken Tanaka / 23 / SHSL Architect

View attachment 141260

Personality
View attachment 141258
Ken is someone that is both a jerk and not really depending on his mood. On average he is a chill guy that will talk with anyone about anything. He has the habit of starting and most of the time carrying a conversation with someone. If someone doesn't talk then he will end up talking in their stead, imagining or predicting what the other could be thinking about him. Even if he's a hundred percent off he still does it either to annoy the other into talking to him.

A reason many see Ken as the rude type is because when he meets someone he doesn't like. He lets you know. To make him dislike you, the best way is to be utterly dull, meaning having a common talent, having common likes and dislikes, not having any spice in your life. He is a reasonable person, so even if you are average doesn't automatically mean he hates you. He can hold a grudge but,he has let people he hates move to the dislike zone and later to the okay zone. So one may not be on his hate list forever depending on the situation. When it comes to people he likes, again you will know. His remarks are far more playful rather than cynical. He will tease you quite a bit, but if you ask him to stop he will. He can offer a friendly smile from time to time not to mention he is a shockingly good listener.

He isn't one for loyalty, If you ask for his help he might give it. But if you ask him to just go out on a limb for you or to put in blind trust, he more likely than not won't do it. Ken is also a really laid back fellow, normally found leaning against walls, and doorways, He isn't one that moves quickly unless there is a sense of urgency or if he is given a reason to fast sudden movement. He much prefers to move at his own pace or simply sit down and draw. He can do physical exercise and does every now and then to make sure he remains fit, but other than that he truly likes to lay back and enjoy the show. Only being apart of it when he absolutely has to. (I know this is still longish but I shortened it from eight paragraphs, I tried ;-; )

Final Memory
View attachment 141268

"Its nights like these that make me feel like not everything in the world is fucked up." A raven hair man said with a grin dancing along his face, his eyes closed as he stretched a bit. Something that had to be done after his many hours of effort. "But then I open my eyes and actually look around....and poof reality hits me again. Which is rather rude of it." He hummed his arms lazily going back to his side while one slipped into his pocket where his hand entertained itself by messing with his prized possession, a switchblade.
"I think I like the moon tonight, it looks less bloody than usual. Or maybe I'm just seeing it wrong." He thought before he heard a rather quite grumble, one that came from his chest. Looking down at his chest he couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he brought his free hand and gently pet a bulge that was there. "Sorry, I'll keep my thoughts in my head. Rest well Loki." He whispered softly before a sleepy trill came forth. In his breast pocket was a small conure, one he had long since named Loki. Of course due to the time of the night the tiny thing was exhausted and was now sleeping in his pocket. Or, she would be sleeping if Ken would shut up for a bit.

Once she stopped fidgeting, and seemed to go quiet, Ken started to walk once again. Going over rubble walking around some decimated structures Ken was utterly silent despite the fact he truly was working. His mind was littered with ideas on how to ride this area of what was destroyed only to replace it with his creations. One that would help the world not destroy it. After some time of walking he went over to some rubble and sat down on it. Grabbing a bag that was draped on his shoulder he pulled out a rather thick sketch book along with several pens. Along with that a portable light.

In moment he set himself to putting his imagination one step closer to reality as he began to draw detailed buildings on these pages with great precision. Here he worked for what could have been hours, he wouldn't truly know as he was utterly engrossed in his work. That was until he heard something crumble. In a split moment the light went out and his book was back in his bag as he stood up, a switch blade in his hand as well as he was ready to defend himself.

No sooner was his knife out the sound of footsteps reached his ear. He barely turned around in time to dodge a pipe that was coming for the back of his head. Backing up and holding up his knife he watched the other a smile dancing on his face. "Nice weapon of choice gives you an amazing thug appeal~Though seeing how you were about to attack a guy drawing and minding his own damn business. You are waaaays away from hitting that badass level I'm sure you fools are looking for." He hummed as he casually let his knife dangle from his hand as he took a more relaxed stance. Of course rather than get a response the other straight out attacked him.

At this Ken side stepped before waving at the other. "See unlike others I really don't care to get my hands dirty. Honestly thought there was going to be more of you so...um..." Putting the knife in his pocket he smirked and winked at enraged individual who was charging him. "Toodles~" With that Ken bolted away narrowly dodging the pipe that the other threw at him.

As he sprinted away there was a loud cawing in his chest and he laughed a bit more. "Sorry Loki! I swear he started it!" he shouted as he kept running making sure to dodge behind some rubble when he had a chance to. Looking down at his moving pocket he sighed before opening up and immediately the conure flew out and started cussing him up a storm.

"Hey! I just told you its not my fault you couldn't rest! That jackass tried to thwack me... Admittedly I didn't have to talk so much, but come on you know I cant help but taunt people~" After a bit more cawing Loki stopped fluttering around and landed on his shoulder. Laughing a bit Ken papped the conure's head. "Don't worry, I'll let you sleep in when we get to the check point." He hummed before he tapped his chest pocket. Loki looked at the pocket before looking back at Ken. "Oh come on, you know its safer for you there." He said as he tapped his pocket a bit. After a moment he let out a sigh and pulled out a treat from his pants pocket.

Right away the bird went into the pocket only having her head poking out. "I spoil you." He said before handing her the treat. Once she grabbed it her head disappeared in his pocket. Smiling at her for a bit he looked ahead. "Okay...lets head to that check point should be around he-" Before he could finish his sentence he felt blinding pain in the back of his head. "Wha-" That was all he remembered saying before nothing was seen or heard by him.
Nice rebirth of Ken, can't wait to see him have another chance in action! He's definitely accepted, but I'm not going to add him to the character list just yet. With your previous character I ran into problems with the image, since it's an attachment rather than using the typical IMG code. Soooo if you want to ensure the images are of a high quality please could you provide image URLs for each image so I can insert them with the IMG code? I can do it myself if you prefer, but I could only find a lower quality image of Alex before, so the resolution might be worse if you leave it to me

If you are asking for where I originally got the pics I don't know XD Just things I pull out of my folder. So ya not sure if I could find the URL.

You can upload it to some image hosting site like imgur or something

If you are asking for where I originally got the pics I don't know XD Just things I pull out of my folder. So ya not sure if I could find the URL.
Fair enough lol. I'll just do a google image search, if nothing comes up I'll download them and attach them too. Fingers crossed on resolution!

If you haven't already, y'all should go check out Tragedy's reboot of his DR2 RP here!

@Wen
@The Tragedy
@Aravhorn
@LowDefinition
@Neobullseye
@Dualnte
@Lost-and-Bewildered
Since it looks like it might take a couple of weeks to get enough players, I've been thinking about how to keep everyone interested and hyped. Sooo, how would you all feel about a bit of pre-RP RP? We could do a very casual RP on the discord channel where you roleplay some of the stuff your characters got up to with Future Foundation before they were kidnapped by monokuma. I could even set mini missions for your characters, like going on a rescue mission. There would be no posting expectations, you could just post whatever whenever. I just thought it might be a fun way to stay entertained while we wait for enough players to start, and it'd allow your characters to get to know each other a bit before the main RP, as they realistically would.

Sure, sounds good ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Daz