Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Most scenarios that allow for characterisation
((OOC note: Daz has transferred the RP to @Aravhorn and me, making us the new GMs. That is, even though the original GM has retired, this RP is not dead. Please don't archive this thread anymore D: ))

I just asked my danganronpa-loving friend if I should join this and he said yes, soo...A character will be coming when my mouth doesn't hurt o_o

• Love
Reactions: Daz and Aravhorn
I just asked my danganronpa-loving friend if I should join this and he said yes, soo...A character will be coming when my mouth doesn't hurt o_o
Nice to see you here Joan! We get to have even more murderous fun together, aha.

Also, I hope your mouth gets better soon. O.o

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Yessssssssssssss I've wanted to do a DR rp for so long x-x

lelei.jpg

Name - Lelei Vivecca
Age - 22
SHSL - Pharmacist
Personality - Lelei is a very kind person. She wants to help people and heal them, her life goals are to be able to create medicine to cure any disease that can ail you. She tends to be quiet but will stick up for her friends. She doesn't like being hostile towards people but someone confronts her and acts rudely to her without reason she sometimes looses her temper.

Final Memory -

Lelei was in her laboratory, the basement of her house was transformed into a lavish environment she could use for anything she wished thanks to her wealthy father. She has her white lab coat on and glasses as usual, her hair tied back and to the side in a tight pony tail. Safety was always a priority for her, especially after an incident two years ago that left her blind in the left eye. Acid splattered in an unfortunate way when she heated her flask too much and caused it to explode.

This time there was more acid involved, Lelei's mortal enemy. She put on a pair of thick latex gloves, the powder free kind. She turned on her bunsen burner and began distributing very exact amounts of liquid between three flasks. First the hydrochloric acid, then her special mix, the mystery purple tick liquid. She held the flask over the flame, watching the two react with each other as their temperature increased. Once that was ready she placed it down and looked to the side.

"Ahh...where's the..." she muttered, her words barely audible, the powder wasn't there, she needed the Aluminium oxide powder. Her body spun round as her arm reaching out to where she was the bottle would be. Something was different though, her items were misplaced, as if someone had moved things about. However by the time she realised this she had already nudged a glass bottle too far to the edge.

Her eyes shifted to it as it fell, shattering on the floor, the silver powder in it and glass shards exploding over the floor. That's when she saw out the corner of her eye a large black boot, just behind her. The next thing that happened was accompanied by a loud thud and Lelei found herself on the floor, amongst the glass shards, her vision blurry, quickly fading to black.

Reactions: Daz and Aravhorn

*Force-feeds Joan a bunch of painkillers*

I'm helping ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
(Inb4 I write a bloody short novel in my Final Memory)
Appearance - (It may not be the best one I've ever drawn so far, but it'll do)
UPR64jf.jpg

Name - Haruka Yukimura
Age - 24
SHSL - Special Tactics Law Enforcement Unit
Personality -
Cold. Loyal. Efficient. These three words neatly sum up Haruka's nature. While she may not be the kind of person one would find in a college party, you can sure as hell expect her to be the first to sign up to put an end to any conflict, and will do so in a quick and most efficient manner. But don't let her appearances deceive you: despite losing an arm after a failed undisclosed mission in Towa City, Haruka is still a forminable opponent, and may God have mercy on your soul if you fall on her bad side.
Unfortunately, despite her remarkable skills in the field, the same cannot be said about her social abilities. After years of dealing with all sorts of "unpleasant" people and events in her line of work, Haruka became very cynical about human condition, thus making it hard for her to trust others, let alone be friends with them. However, if one manages to overcome that barrier, Haruka can prove to be a loyal and reliable (if not sarcastic at times) friend, who will go through hell and back just to protect those she cares about.

Additional Notes-
-Haruka has a younger sister named Akemi, to whom she acts as a mother figure ever since their parents passed away fourteen years ago.
-She may hate to admit it, but Haruka really likes romance novels, especially those written by the critically aclaimed writer T. Fukawa.

Final Memory -
Haruka silently stared out at the ruined landscape outside, while the armored vehicle shook as it ran over a piece of debris. It was quiet nights like these that helped her cope with the hardships of her job: it helped her meditate, be it about life, the past that was, or the future that could be. Sure, they may be silly thoughts with little importance, but to Haruka they were the only reason why she was still alive and breathing.

Ryoichi, her personal assistant, adjusted the rear-view mirror before taking a left. "So, what's our mission this time, chief?" he asked in his usual casual tone.

"The usual." Haruka said, without averting her gaze from the window. "A young couple was attacked and killed by a group of four masked individuals on motorbikes about ten minutes ago. Intel reports indicate that they are currently hiding inside an abandoned apartment building at Hongou District."

"Hongou District? Damn, that's a long way away." Ryoichi said while he pulled the gear stick." It looks like the gangbangers are getting quite restless lately. Armed assaults, arson, drive-by shootings...I wonder what's gotten into them all of the sudden?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. Whatever may be the reason, that doesn't change the fact that they are criminals, and it's our job to put them behind bars."

"I know, but still... I'm just being curious, is all." he rubbed his neck as he glanced at Haruka.

"...Maybe you should save your curiousity for another time and focus on the road instead."

"Y-yeah, right!" Ryouichi let out a nervous laugh as he followed Haruka's advice.

And with that, the vehicle grew silent again, but only for a short moment, for Haruka pulled a piece of paper from her breastpocket and silently looked at it, thinking. It was a photograph of a younger-looking Haruka with a girl, probably around 13, both of them smiling in front of a cherry blossom tree.

Ryoichi glanced at the picture before looking back at the road: "That your sister?"

Haruka nodded. "Akemi."

"Akemi, huh? That's a beautiful name." Ryoichi said as his eyes filled with a hint of grief. "...Y'know, I used to have a brother too. He was tough as nails, that one, always working hard to provide for his family. Day and night, he always focused on doing his best to ensure a better future for his wife and kids." He sighed. "I used to envy how diligent he was, so I was always fighting with him over one nonsensical bullcrap or another..." Ryoichi paused to gather his thoughts." Then, when this damned Tragedy started and his family was killed by a bunch of assholes, he... he couldn't take it."

Haruka listened with concern. "What happened?"

"Some time after that incident, my parents found out that my brother had shot himself in his apartment. Just like that: one day he was there, and the next we were digging his grave."
Ryoichi fell silent. It was apparent that the memories were still fresh in his mind.

"I'm... sorry for your loss." Haruka knew that feeling all too well. When her parents died fourteen years ago, she felt scared and alone. She had no one to rely on, and even though her grandfather did his best to give her and her sister a good life, he passed away five years later due to cardiac arrest. The only solace in her life back then was her sister Akemi, and she made it her responsibility to ensure that she gets to live a happy and fulfilling life, while also making sure that no one had to go through the same hardships that they did.

Soon, Ryoichi's grief changed into determination as he resumed: "And this is why since that day I've decided to sign up with Future Foundation, so I could make sure that no one had to go through the same pain that my brother did. And I'll be damned if I die before I see us put an end to the Tragedy once and for all!"

After Ryoichi finished his long story, Haruka gave a reassuring smile: "Don't worry, I'll make sure to watch your back 'till we get there."

Ryoichi laughed. "Heh, I'm glad to hear it!" he made another turn to the right before adding: "Anyway, I'm sorry you had listen me ramble about this. It's just the issue was weighing on my chest, y'know?"

"Again, don't worry about it. I understand how you feel." Haruka said, with a slight smile. "Though remember that we still have a mission to take care of, so try to stay sharp."

"You bet, chief!" Ryoichi said with glee as he sped up the vehicle's pace.

It all happened so quick, she had no time to react.

First, it was a loud sound of a gunshot in the middle of the night. Then, it was the bulletproof glass shattering in front of her. And finally, it was the sound of the bullet going right through Ryoichi's skull.

Haruka's memory a, except for one thing: a cold, cruel voice getting closer to the wrecked car, as her mind slowly turned blank: "Upupupupu..."

Last edited:
Seems I didn't get notifications for this, so sorry I didn't reply quickly!

Yessssssssssssss I've wanted to do a DR rp for so long x-x

lelei.jpg

Name - Lelei Vivecca
Age - 22
SHSL - Pharmacist
Personality - Lelei is a very kind person. She wants to help people and heal them, her life goals are to be able to create medicine to cure any disease that can ail you. She tends to be quiet but will stick up for her friends. She doesn't like being hostile towards people but someone confronts her and acts rudely to her without reason she sometimes looses her temper.

Final Memory -

Lelei was in her laboratory, the basement of her house was transformed into a lavish environment she could use for anything she wished thanks to her wealthy father. She has her white lab coat on and glasses as usual, her hair tied back and to the side in a tight pony tail. Safety was always a priority for her, especially after an incident two years ago that left her blind in the left eye. Acid splattered in an unfortunate way when she heated her flask too much and caused it to explode.

This time there was more acid involved, Lelei's mortal enemy. She put on a pair of thick latex gloves, the powder free kind. She turned on her bunsen burner and began distributing very exact amounts of liquid between three flasks. First the hydrochloric acid, then her special mix, the mystery purple tick liquid. She held the flask over the flame, watching the two react with each other as their temperature increased. Once that was ready she placed it down and looked to the side.

"Ahh...where's the..." she muttered, her words barely audible, the powder wasn't there, she needed the Aluminium oxide powder. Her body spun round as her arm reaching out to where she was the bottle would be. Something was different though, her items were misplaced, as if someone had moved things about. However by the time she realised this she had already nudged a glass bottle too far to the edge.

Her eyes shifted to it as it fell, shattering on the floor, the silver powder in it and glass shards exploding over the floor. That's when she saw out the corner of her eye a large black boot, just behind her. The next thing that happened was accompanied by a loud thud and Lelei found herself on the floor, amongst the glass shards, her vision blurry, quickly fading to black.

Looks fab, just missing the personality section. I'll accept you once you've add a brief personality section. :)

(Inb4 I write a bloody short novel in my Final Memory)
Appearance - (It may not be the best one I've ever drawn so far, but it'll do)
UPR64jf.jpg

Name - Haruka Yukimura
Age - 24
SHSL - Special Tactics Law Enforcement Unit
Personality -
Cold. Loyal. Efficient. These three words neatly sum up Haruka's nature. While she may not be the kind of person one would find in a college party, you can sure as hell expect her to be the first to sign up to put an end to any conflict, and will do so in a quick and most efficient manner. But don't let her appearances deceive you: despite losing an arm after a failed undisclosed mission in Towa City, Haruka is still a forminable opponent, and may God have mercy on your soul if you fall on her bad side.
Unfortunately, despite her remarkable skills in the field, the same cannot be said about her social abilities. After years of dealing with all sorts of "unpleasant" people and events in her line of work, Haruka became very cynical about human condition, thus making it hard for her to trust others, let alone be friends with them. However, if one manages to overcome that barrier, Haruka can prove to be a loyal and reliable (if not sarcastic at times) friend, who will go through hell and back just to protect those she cares about.

Additional Notes-
-Haruka has a younger sister named Akemi, to whom she acts as a mother figure ever since their parents passed away fourteen years ago.
-She may hate to admit it, but Haruka really likes romance novels, especially those written by the critically aclaimed writer T. Fukawa.

Final Memory -
Haruka silently stared out at the ruined landscape outside, while the armored vehicle shook as it ran over a piece of debris. It was quiet nights like these that helped her cope with the hardships of her job: it helped her meditate, be it about life, the past that was, or the future that could be. Sure, they may be silly thoughts with little importance, but to Haruka they were the only reason why she was still alive and breathing.

Ryoichi, her personal assistant, adjusted the rear-view mirror before taking a left. "So, what's our mission this time, chief?" he asked in his usual casual tone.

"The usual." Haruka said, without averting her gaze from the window. "A young couple was attacked and killed by a group of four masked individuals on motorbikes about ten minutes ago. Intel reports indicate that they are currently hiding inside an abandoned apartment building at Hongou District."

"Hongou District? Damn, that's a long way away." Ryoichi said while he pulled the gear stick." It looks like the gangbangers are getting quite restless lately. Armed assaults, arson, drive-by shootings...I wonder what's gotten into them all of the sudden?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. Whatever may be the reason, that doesn't change the fact that they are criminals, and it's our job to put them behind bars."

"I know, but still... I'm just being curious, is all." he rubbed his neck as he glanced at Haruka.

"...Maybe you should save your curiousity for another time and focus on the road instead."

"Y-yeah, right!" Ryouichi let out a nervous laugh as he followed Haruka's advice.

And with that, the vehicle grew silent again, but only for a short moment, for Haruka pulled a piece of paper from her breastpocket and silently looked at it, thinking. It was a photograph of a younger-looking Haruka with a girl, probably around 13, both of them smiling in front of a cherry blossom tree.

Ryoichi glanced at the picture before looking back at the road: "That your sister?"

Haruka nodded. "Akemi."

"Akemi, huh? That's a beautiful name." Ryoichi said as his eyes filled with a hint of grief. "...Y'know, I used to have a brother too. He was tough as nails, that one, always working hard to provide for his family. Day and night, he always focused on doing his best to ensure a better future for his wife and kids." He sighed. "I used to envy how diligent he was, so I was always fighting with him over one nonsensical bullcrap or another..." Ryoichi paused to gather his thoughts." Then, when this damned Tragedy started and his family was killed by a bunch of assholes, he... he couldn't take it."

Haruka listened with concern. "What happened?"

"Some time after that incident, my parents found out that my brother had shot himself in his apartment. Just like that: one day he was there, and the next we were digging his grave."
Ryoichi fell silent. It was apparent that the memories were still fresh in his mind.

"I'm... sorry for your loss." Haruka knew that feeling all too well. When her parents died fourteen years ago, she felt scared and alone. She had no one to rely on, and even though her grandfather did his best to give her and her sister a good life, he passed away five years later due to cardiac arrest. The only solace in her life back then was her sister Akemi, and she made it her responsibility to ensure that she gets to live a happy and fulfilling life, while also making sure that no one had to go through the same hardships that they did.

Soon, Ryoichi's grief changed into determination as he resumed: "And this is why since that day I've decided to sign up with Future Foundation, so I could make sure that no one had to go through the same pain that my brother did. And I'll be damned if I die before I see us put an end to the Tragedy once and for all!"

After Ryoichi finished his long story, Haruka gave a reassuring smile: "Don't worry, I'll make sure to watch your back 'till we get there."

Ryoichi laughed. "Heh, I'm glad to hear it!" he made another turn to the right before adding: "Anyway, I'm sorry you had listen me ramble about this. It's just the issue was weighing on my chest, y'know?"

"Again, don't worry about it. I understand how you feel." Haruka said, with a slight smile. "Though remember that we still have a mission to take care of, so try to stay sharp."

"You bet, chief!" Ryoichi said with glee as he sped up the vehicle's pace.

It all happened so quick, she had no time to react.

First, it was a loud sound of a gunshot in the middle of the night. Then, it was the bulletproof glass shattering in front of her. And finally, it was the sound of the bullet going right through Ryoichi's skull.

Haruka's memory a, except for one thing: a cold, cruel voice getting closer to the wrecked car, as her mind slowly turned blank: "Upupupupu..."

You drew that yourself? It looks pretty sweet! Anyways, accepted~. Adding her to the character list now.

Also, for those who are interested, I've made a kind of list organising current characters by age. Characters of the same age will have been in the same year at Hope's Peak (yes, I know that's not exactly how class years work, but it's easier to do this way), so you can see who was in your character's year while they attended Hope's Peak (and who their senpai is :P). This will be relevant to some minor details in the RP, but more significantly it can help you consider character relationships.
21= Nobody.
22= Logan Vickson, Natsumi Fujiwara, Thalia Melete, Alex Riley, Lelei Vivecca
23= Cloris Andreadis, Ken Tanaka
24= Masuyo Hayabusa, Haruka Yukimura
25= Nobody.

EDIT:
Including the characters which are yet to be fully completed (which are 2), we have 10 characters! Which means only 5 more until we have enough to begin. Remember, you are free to create second characters!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fab, just missing the personality section. I'll accept you once you've add a brief personality section. :)
Doesn't MisterJ already have a personality section already? I'm talking about this part:

Reactions: Galaxi
Did I magically miss that, or was it just edited in? O.o

Judging by the lack of any edit notifications, you missed it :P

Hmmmmmm Do I want to make a small history with the person that was in the same year as Ken or do I feel like being lazy?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Daz
OKAY I'VE DECIDED NOT TO BE LAZY FOR LIKE A MINUTE!!! @Wen Want to make up a bit of history with Ken and ya character? Like if they knew each other at all during their time at Hopes peak or the like?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Character Sheet:

Appearance -
nq53ek

Name - Tetsuya Kagome

Age - 24.5

SHSL - Repo-Man (reposessing unpaid human organs for the black market)

Personality - Tetsuya can be described with three words; ego, superiority, and smarts. In his deluded mind, he knows damn well he can do as he pleases and others will still let him side. He just has to learn what makes them tick, what to do to get what he wants. Tetsuya is a very charismatic and sociable young man, seemingly being the type of person you'd take home to meet your parents, though he completely lacks a regard for other people or their feelings; he only looks to gain from others, and if they won't give him what he wants, he will take it.

Final Memory - You can't create a pristine society, thats what they all can't accept. It was annoying yes, but Tetsuya knew he had to go with the ones who would most likely survive this whole ordeal. Their tech, their experience, their hope; the offer was irresistible. The young man sat in a chair with his head down, not quite exhausted from seeking survivors and providing medical aid, but watching as every passing opportunity left him. Oh how it taunted, oh now it teased. Oh how he itched for the old days of being paid to do what he truly loved, but now; he was just a lousy medic leaching off the surviving team with a tracker around his ankle. What a humiliating downfall, the black market has become the mainstream market out there in this hellhole called a city. Tetsuya would've been making a . . . killing, out there.

He finally stood, running his fingers through his neatly groomed deep merlot locks. Wondering if the other future foundation members had begun to call it a night, it was quite late after all. "Damn, almost curfew for me. Its not like I'm even that bad of a guy." Tetsuya removed his lab coat and adjusted his glasses before leaving his workspace, both hands in his pockets and walking with a poised and gentlemanly gait. His own footsteps echoed through the halls, as well as his melodic humming. He kept a pleasant smile as he pulled a small and inconspicuous scrap of metal from his pant pocket, stopped walking, and slipped the metal into a part of his tracking bracelet. "There we go, finally I can get some fresh air without someone looking over my shoulder~" Tetsuya happily sighed, taking an elevator to the bottom level, and exiting HQ. Feeling quite content and relieved that his tracking device didn't set off an alarm, the young man began to wander. Who knows, maybe he can find something fun to do. As long as he got back soon enough, besides, he'd already toyed with the security cameras.

Tetsuya finally found a pleasant resting spot, he looked up at the sky, a faint light from the chaos far in the distance glowed along the horizon. It felt so, so serine. The air gave Tetsuya chills down his spine while he sat himself down and watched the night sky. He missed this, this freedom . . . But in his moment of peace, he began to hear footsteps; thinking someone had caught him, he began to stand and dust himself off. "Look its not as bad as it-" A sharp pain rushed through the back of his neck, "I . . . Y-You . . ." His violet orbs rolled into the back of his head as his legs gave way. The man knocked his head agains the ground, laying helpless as he watched bury feet and legs surround him and the world fade to black.

• Love
Reactions: Aravhorn and Daz
Character Sheet:

Appearance -
nq53ek

Name - Tetsuya Kagome

Age - 24.5

SHSL - Repo-Man (reposessing unpaid human organs for the black market)

Personality - Tetsuya can be described with three words; ego, superiority, and smarts. In his deluded mind, he knows damn well he can do as he pleases and others will still let him side. He just has to learn what makes them tick, what to do to get what he wants. Tetsuya is a very charismatic and sociable young man, seemingly being the type of person you'd take home to meet your parents, though he completely lacks a regard for other people or their feelings; he only looks to gain from others, and if they won't give him what he wants, he will take it.

Final Memory - You can't create a pristine society, thats what they all can't accept. It was annoying yes, but Tetsuya knew he had to go with the ones who would most likely survive this whole ordeal. Their tech, their experience, their hope; the offer was irresistible. The young man sat in a chair with his head down, not quite exhausted from seeking survivors and providing medical aid, but watching as every passing opportunity left him. Oh how it taunted, oh now it teased. Oh how he itched for the old days of being paid to do what he truly loved, but now; he was just a lousy medic leaching off the surviving team with a tracker around his ankle. What a humiliating downfall, the black market has become the mainstream market out there in this hellhole called a city. Tetsuya would've been making a . . . killing, out there.

He finally stood, running his fingers through his neatly groomed deep merlot locks. Wondering if the other future foundation members had begun to call it a night, it was quite late after all. "Damn, almost curfew for me. Its not like I'm even that bad of a guy." Tetsuya removed his lab coat and adjusted his glasses before leaving his workspace, both hands in his pockets and walking with a poised and gentlemanly gait. His own footsteps echoed through the halls, as well as his melodic humming. He kept a pleasant smile as he pulled a small and inconspicuous scrap of metal from his pant pocket, stopped walking, and slipped the metal into a part of his tracking bracelet. "There we go, finally I can get some fresh air without someone looking over my shoulder~" Tetsuya happily sighed, taking an elevator to the bottom level, and exiting HQ. Feeling quite content and relieved that his tracking device didn't set off an alarm, the young man began to wander. Who knows, maybe he can find something fun to do. As long as he got back soon enough, besides, he'd already toyed with the security cameras.

Tetsuya finally found a pleasant resting spot, he looked up at the sky, a faint light from the chaos far in the distance glowed along the horizon. It felt so, so serine. The air gave Tetsuya chills down his spine while he sat himself down and watched the night sky. He missed this, this freedom . . . But in his moment of peace, he began to hear footsteps; thinking someone had caught him, he began to stand and dust himself off. "Look its not as bad as it-" A sharp pain rushed through the back of his neck, "I . . . Y-You . . ." His violet orbs rolled into the back of his head as his legs gave way. The man knocked his head agains the ground, laying helpless as he watched bury feet and legs surround him and the world fade to black.
Ooooh, I'm curious as to how the SHSL Repo-man will handle the events to come! Everything looks okay except for the fact your image is broken... but if I did my Dazzle magic properly, I have made it appear below! So Tetsuya is accepted, and will now be added to the character list. Quick question: I presume Tetsuya is intended to fit into the age 24 group, so would share a class with Masuyo Hayabusa and Haruka Yukimura. Is that correct?

Screen_Shot_2017_07_18_at_7_00_09_PM.png

Ooooh, I'm curious as to how the SHSL Repo-man will handle the events to come! Everything looks okay except for the fact your image is broken... but if I did my Dazzle magic properly, I have made it appear below! So Tetsuya is accepted, and will now be added to the character list. Quick question: I presume Tetsuya is intended to fit into the age 24 group, so would share a class with Masuyo Hayabusa and Haruka Yukimura. Is that correct?

Screen_Shot_2017_07_18_at_7_00_09_PM.png
YESSS and yeah sounds legit homeslice

fcf.png

Only four more characters needed... well, five if you include the one Lost is yet to make. Then all your characters can be immediately killed!

Inb4 a day 1 killing orgy, ending with the last two characters killing each other at the same time. #EverybodysDeadDave #DidNotSeeThatOneComing

Sooooo... If I want to take part in this I just need to discribe my character here?

Sooooo... If I want to take part in this I just need to discribe my character here?
Yes. You need to give the information specified below about your character:
Appearance - An image of what your character looks like.
Name - Pretty obvious.
Age - 21 to 25.
SHSL - Your character's special talent that they were accepted into Hope's Peak for.
Personality - A brief description of what your character is like.
Final Memory - A description of your character's last memory before they were abducted for the Killing Game. Please write this IC, as I will look at his as a sample post. Show me yo' skillz!

I did write in my original post that this RP probably isn't ideal for those new to RP, but it really depends on your writing abilities, which I'm yet to see. As long as you can show me that you can write a solid two paragraphs in-character for your Final Memory description, I'll probably accept you. Plus I'm desperate for players, so I really don't want to reject an enthusiastic newcomer.