Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people is that now
@just a friendly universe

Ohhh I was hoping for a higher number.... *sad face*

Nana Sasshihara
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Everyone, lets work together. If not..we will all fall into inescapable despair. I don't want to kill anyone....."[/BCOLOR]
original.gif

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"We're all on the same team. Respect each other. Don't be a bigot. Most of all, don't be stupid. I hate stupid people."[/BCOLOR]
|| Age: 17 ||
|| Grade: Junior ||
|| Super High School Debater ||
|| Nana took a notepad, white sticky notes and colorful Sharpie pens ||​
  • Nana is on the Debate team and is well known for her winning track. She has an incredibly large knowledge-base, being able to pull up facts and figures out of nowhere and has a near photographic memory.
  • She often argues things that she doesn't even believe in just to make people think about their opinions. Her favorite pastime is to debate opinions, all so she can gain a greater understanding of her own basic positions
  • Nana is incredibly philosophical and likes to ask thought provoking questions. Her philosophical nature causes her to sometimes speak in riddles. Or say things with a veiled esoteric meaning that only Ayano and people close to Ayano could ever decipher.
  • She tends to be very mischievous and likes to play pranks on people. Not the, put whipcream on your hand and tickle your nose kind. Ayano would be more likely to enter your room and move one object every single day until you were completely freaking out.
  • When first meeting people she is known to pretend to be stupid or dense to trick them into having a false sense of security around her. If she sees the person has her equal or close enough to it she won't use the farce.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm not afraid of dying, just living"[/BCOLOR]
d1521fce2cf1ff447b8d9f3fe98456be77c36f16_hq.gif

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Let's break social norms because normality is for the weak and incapable. Uniqueness is what makes you strong."[/BCOLOR]

Also I have a question, can the character just kill anybody they want? Can, lets say, a 5'3" girl kill a 6'4" body builder by choking him? Or will there be some sort of dice roll so if you try to kill someone there is a chance of you failing and them killing you instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] [BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)](Kirigiri be like: Now I've just looked at the crime scene and I've already solved the case but I want all of you idiots to try figuring it out first)
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Lol I know right![/BCOLOR]

Omg guy we should do the class trial in one of the chat room! It would be just like the game!!!!! It would so be cool!

Reactions: Daz
Nana Sasshihara
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Everyone, lets work together. If not..we will all fall into inescapable despair. I don't want to kill anyone....."[/BCOLOR]
original.gif

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"We're all on the same team. Respect each other. Don't be a bigot. Most of all, don't be stupid. I hate stupid people."[/BCOLOR]
|| Age: 17 ||
|| Grade: Junior ||
|| Super High School Debater ||​
  • Nana is on the Debate team and is well known for her winning track. She has an incredibly large knowledge-base, being able to pull up facts and figures out of nowhere and has a near photographic memory.
  • She often argues things that she doesn't even believe in just to make people think about their opinions. Her favorite pastime is to debate opinions, all so she can gain a greater understanding of her own basic positions
  • Nana is incredibly philosophical and likes to ask thought provoking questions. Her philosophical nature causes her to sometimes speak in riddles. Or say things with a veiled esoteric meaning that only Ayano and people close to Ayano could ever decipher.
  • She tends to be very mischievous and likes to play pranks on people. Not the, put whipcream on your hand and tickle your nose kind. Ayano would be more likely to enter your room and move one object every single day until you were completely freaking out.
  • When first meeting people she is known to pretend to be stupid or dense to trick them into having a false sense of security around her. If she sees the person has her equal or close enough to it she won't use the farce.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm not afraid of dying, just living"[/BCOLOR]
d1521fce2cf1ff447b8d9f3fe98456be77c36f16_hq.gif

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Let's break social norms because normality is for the weak and incapable. Uniqueness is what makes you strong."[/BCOLOR]

Also I have a question, can the character just kill anybody they want? Can, lets say, a 5'3" girl kill a 6'4" body builder by choking him? Or will there be some sort of dice roll so if you try to kill someone there is a chance of you failing and them killing you instead?
Approved
Well I guess I didn't really think about that but I suppose you'd have to get creative in that case, if you do want to take down some hulking monster you'd have to figure out a way that won't require you using physical strength. Take Sakura's trial, if someone actually did poison her then it was possible for anyone to do it, the killing don't have to be off pure strength

Omg guy we should do the class trial in one of the chat room! It would be just like the game!!!!! It would so be cool!
I was planning on doing something like that

Hiyouga Motsushi
( 妃踊雅 没シ )
Super Highschool Level Capoeira Master

Backstory
Born to a family of dancing stars, Hiyouga could not avoid inheriting the skills from her parents. While the kindred is known for being classy and elegant performers, Hiyouga was very unfit for this theme as she was an extremely serious and tough girl. She is reckless and stubborn, and easily enraged as she resorts to violence often. Hiyouga is known as a bully, and to the point that even her two older brothers fear her actions.
Hiyouga, nonetheless, was still enrolled in a dancing school. At one point she got into a heated argument with a fellow student due to her personality, and resulted in violence between them. But instead of being focused on winning the catfight, Hiyouga was mesmerized on how her opponent fought, using the elegance her family displayed in dancing and the strength she herself has in her character. As she watched, Hiyouga was knocked over and lost the battle.
That moment was very memorable for Hiyouga due to two reasons: first, it's because that was her first lost in a mini battle, and; second, she got to witness capoeira for the first time. By that she got further interested in dancing, learning the new style she knew so she can be strong and graceful at the same time, finally fitting within her family.

Item taken with you
Two bracelets from each of her brother​

paolinhuang-1.jpg

Hiyouga Motsushi
( 妃踊雅 没シ )
Super Highschool Level Capoeira Master

Backstory
Born to a family of dancing stars, Hiyouga could not avoid inheriting the skills from her parents. While the kindred is known for being classy and elegant performers, Hiyouga was very unfit for this theme as she was an extremely serious and tough girl. She is reckless and stubborn, and easily enraged as she resorts to violence often. Hiyouga is known as a bully, and to the point that even her two older brothers fear her actions.
Hiyouga, nonetheless, was still enrolled in a dancing school. At one point she got into a heated argument with a fellow student due to her personality, and resulted in violence between them. But instead of being focused on winning the catfight, Hiyouga was mesmerized on how her opponent fought, using the elegance her family displayed in dancing and the strength she herself has in her character. As she watched, Hiyouga was knocked over and lost the battle.
That moment was very memorable for Hiyouga due to two reasons: first, it's because that was her first lost in a mini battle, and; second, she got to witness capoeira for the first time. By that she got further interested in dancing, learning the new style she knew so she can be strong and graceful at the same time, finally fitting within her family.

Item taken with you
Two bracelets from each of her brother​

paolinhuang-1.jpg
Approved

Name:
Norio Ito

Super High School:
Chaos. Similarly to how luck follows Nagito, chaos follows Norio.

Backstory:
Since a young age chaotic events have filled Norio's life. It started off small, just minor accidents and delays being daily occurrence. As he became older the chaos grew though: his home was destroyed by a hurricane, his parents divorced, and severe insomnia affected him. Life is always unstable for Norio... but he's learned to embrace it, even perpetuate the chaos. After all, who can stop you following your desires when there's a freak event around the corner ready to halt any sort of orderly enforcement? Nobody can cause chaos better than Norio- and nobody, so far, has been able to stop his chaos. Norio agreed to join Hope's Peak Academy in the hope that the other Super High School Levels would bring a fresh excitement to his life, a chaos supreme to any he'd experienced before. It seems his wish may have come true.

Item taken with you:
A box of matches.

Appearance:
[spoili]
7d83ddf6b88b97d5b8c825c917101bef.jpg

tumblr_okqfsd5Um61uoblcyo1_1280.jpg

[/spoili]

Question: The original Danganronpa ends by the Mastermind being uncovered and defeated, the remaining students thus earning their escape. What do you see the finale of this RP being? Obviously the murders and trials cannot go on endlessly due to the players not being infinite, so how do you plan on the RP being wrapped up?​

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone is planning to murder someone already xD
Upupupu~, who said Norio wanted to use those to kill anyone? It'd be far more fun to watch the panic of the living as fire destroys their precious possessions and the safety of lockable doors...
EDIT: If in-game rules mean I cannot do such things then I'd like to change Norio's object to something else which he would be able to use to create disorder.

@Just a Friendly Universe I know of a Danganronpa RP which has recently died. Despite great enthusiasm from all of the players real life events meant progression couldn't be made for about a month. Then once the GM was in a position to post to kick things off it seemed half of the players weren't. Basically we were the SHSL Unlucky students for timing, nobody's fault really. But those players might be interested in having another go at a Danganronpa RP, like I said they had great enthusiasm. So would you like me to invite the players of that dead Danganronpa RP to this RP?

Upupupu~, who said Norio wanted to use those to kill anyone? It'd be far more fun to watch the panic of the living as fire destroys their precious possessions and the safety of lockable doors...
EDIT: If in-game rules mean I cannot do such things then I'd like to change Norio's object to something else which he would be able to use to create disorder.

@Just a Friendly Universe I know of a Danganronpa RP which has recently died. Despite great enthusiasm from all of the players real life events meant progression couldn't be made for about a month. Then once the GM was in a position to post to kick things off it seemed half of the players weren't. Basically we were the SHSL Unlucky students for timing, nobody's fault really. But those players might be interested in having another go at a Danganronpa RP, like I said they had great enthusiasm. So would you like me to invite the players of that dead Danganronpa RP to this RP?

Sure that would be great, my schedule isn't that tight so I probably won't have that
problem but if I did it wouldn't take that long to sort out)

Reactions: Daz
Status
Not open for further replies.