Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my banner here but I am not sure if it's good or not.

Attachments

• bannerfans_18591383.jpg
    bannerfans_18591383.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 321
Hmm.. I might be interested. How much gore is too much since this going to be not in blue or red I pressume?

I only read Danganronpa from wiki, but really interesting game.

Hmm.. I might be interested. How much gore is too much since this going to be not in blue or red I pressume?

I only read Danganronpa from wiki, but really interesting game.

There can be too much gore? Honestly if we went off my limits for Gore, go nuts, If I feel by the end I should lower it a bit I might tweak the killers description of the murder to be a bit less nausea inducing

There can be too much gore? Honestly if we went off my limits for Gore, go nuts, If I feel by the end I should lower it a bit I might tweak the killers description of the murder to be a bit less nausea inducing
*grins* let me know if this start.

*grins* let me know if this start.
Well you could help it start by making a character I need like at least 16 people which now that I think about it may be a bit too much and might need changing..)

mUIr2aG.png

Name: Cezia
Super High School: Painting
Backstory: Cezia is an orphan. Her life probably will be in misery if not because her painting talent. Taking any papers she could find however dirty they are, she sketches in them, usually cute or fantasy stuffs. Her creativity take the attentions of a rich couple, which adopt her and not just put her on a painting super school, but also hire a lot of famous artists to rigously train her. This discipline also makes her have no time for friends and sleep for only four hours a day. When she heard the school transfer, she wished things gone better for her there and she can get friends.
Item taken with you: Variety of drawing equipment from brushes, paints, and a bottle of varnish (which contains alcohol)
Note: If I get 'lucky' of being a murderer and caught, I would like to make one last post of narrative explaining why Cezia did what she did. Kind of revealing her grim backstory, I think it will be interesting for many :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
vFSq1Qk.png

Name: Cezia
Super High School: Painting
Backstory: Cezia is an orphan. Her life probably will be in misery if not because her painting talent. Taking any papers she could find however dirty they are, she sketches in them, usually cute or fantasy stuffs. Her creativity take the attentions of a rich couple, which adopt her and not just put her on a painting super school, but also hire a lot of famous artists to rigously train her. This discipline also makes her have no time for friends and sleep for only four hours a day. When she heard the school transfer, she wished things gone better for her there and she can get friends.
Item taken with you: Variety of drawing equipment from brushes, paints, and a bottle of varnish (which contains alcohol)
Face Claim (What is this?)
Note: If I get 'lucky' of being a murderer and caught, I would like to make one last post of narrative explaining why Cezia did what she did. Kind of revealing her grim backstory, I think it will be interesting for many :) .
Ok first of all a face claim is just a picture of your character, and to your request, if you become the kille, after the class trial whether you win or lose you can reveal her back story, but I advise making no posts to reveal you are the killer. Also I hope you realize every character is human

Ok first of all a face claim is just a picture of your character, and to your request, if you become the kille, after the class trial whether you win or lose you can reveal her back story, but I advise making no posts to reveal you are the killer. Also I hope you realize every character is human
Hi. I see.
Ups, I took the char from sometimes ago and forgot that her ear is elf. ON that note, I even not noticing blue skin is too odd x) . Pardon me for that, I will edit the pic :) .

Hi. I see.
Ups, I took the char from sometimes ago and forgot that her ear is elf. ON that note, I even not noticing blue skin is too odd x) . Pardon me for that, I will edit the pic :) .
It's ok, you dont have to change the picture as long as you realize you are playing a human and can adjust her in your mind to look human)

May I ask something? Can we make more than one character? If yes, I am very willing to do so. If not, I don't mind at all.

• May I ask something? Can we make more than one character? If yes, I am very willing to do so. If not, I don't mind at all.
    The thing with that is that if one of your characters became the killer then in turn your second character would participate in the class trial and probably just continually point towards the killer since you know who it is

• The thing with that is that if one of your characters became the killer then in turn your second character would participate in the class trial and probably just continually point towards the killer since you know who it is
Not necessarily. If you trust your players not to meta game then it's not an issue. That's why I always dislike RP's where so much is hidden. Oh, I guess I should say I'm interested and probably will make a character.

Not necessarily. If you trust your players not to meta game then it's not an issue. That's why I always dislike RP's where so much is hidden. Oh, I guess I should say I'm interested and probably will make a character.
I'd rather not take that risk, it just takes that one asshole signing up to start yelling out who's the killer and ruining the suspense
Also great, more people to add to the killing game

• The thing with that is that if one of your characters became the killer then in turn your second character would participate in the class trial and probably just continually point towards the killer since you know who it is
Oh! Meta-gaming. I haven't done that before and I am sure that won't happen now. Well, I do understand your point though. Thank you for answering my question.

RkcvXWTi8dUdvZPDvUKf-IbvqFOUazm_6XvEB-UD1-KpR_9KkkpdstLpI_6I7nWFrH0m9wdyav1wW-wssCfRv80IeNilsEPErUmj25cm380L7hZJwDuiRbjMxQ7lLkTOSbML4fDg

Known Name:Sodika Whopsika

Super High School:Magician

Backstory:A girl that lived with her older sister.She believes she has powers like a chuunibyou I guess.She is from a rich family and has money sent from them each year so she is pretty poor.She can't really contain her emotions,that's why she can be suspicious at times but at heart is a kind hearted person.She also likes the occult and has a obession with hope.

Skills:She was trained for war so she is very agile,fast,strong,and a good detective.Sadly when she gets nervous her eyes might go bright red and she blushes brightly then attacks anyone suspicious unless they could hurt her badly or her skills fade away or even bites her thumb sometimes until it bleeds.

Personality:She is truly arrogant,secretly perverted and pushy.She knows a lot about manners and apologizes every time she doesn't something rude and obsessives about people too easy.Also she has a horrible memory but when things go down she remembers word for word.

She makes herself play the role of a sweet and innocent girl.She is very apologetic and traditional.

In both personalities she is funny and makes jokes all the time but is serious when needed and when she is serious she needs to hear her name 3 times to hear them.Also,she is very good at sports so she is very,strong,fast,agile and sneaky.

Appearance:Face-She has average brown skin,a yellow right eye and brown left eye,full lips,when reading she wears yellow glasses with 3 purple rhinestones on each corner,always have a black heart sticker on her right cheek,and hair covering her right eye most of the time unless removed or moved by impacts of falling.

Hair-black hair that goes by to her feet usually in pigtails held by a yellow ribbon on her left pigtail and a black ribbon on her right pigtail.

H/W/B:She is short is average weight and is almost flat chested.

Likes:Gaming,The idea of love,shipping,the idea of dating someone,caring for others,making others happy,Reading,Writing,Making love notes and Fan-fictions,Gory sites,Bad boys

Dislikes:Know it alls,anything bad for self health,good 2 shoes,arrogant people,mean people

Other: She sometimes have her eyes turn black also she has a evil smile and she turns to like hate and despair but,she forgets what happened after her eyes go back to normal.Sodika tends to have something she calls love vision,it's when she has her right eye have a pink color to it and that happens when she loves someone by first sight or sometime around then.

She can also be misleading and can seem she hates someone when she doesn't.When she gets nervous or angry she bites the tip of her thumb sometimes the thumb bleed when she bites it.She also makes a joke about the murders to lighten the mood.She is surprisingly a amazing singer and brings her bag with her magic kit,magic book she wrote and is still writing,adventure log,and a change of clothes.

Main Outfit-white button up shirt,black blazer,red tie with a purple star on in the center,red plaid skirt,black knee high stocking with a yellow and green stripe on the edge on her left leg and a black thigh high stocking with a purple stripe on the edge on her right leg,black cat ears headband,and black dress shoes with roller skates at the bottom

Item taken with you:Backpack with Magic kit-skull magic wand,cards,crystal ball,brush,ribbons,black heart sticks,2 pencils,a pencil sharpener,mechanical pencil,ribbons,and the MagiSaki(A book with her teachings).The backpack also holds a change of clothes.
sk3okOhQzrf1LZUYBgE-ob4SNl1pvy8vsLVxlWqcSmNuHGpp1CzE5ZvXeDwOR1bHYg2PC0hmaYgjtV0AUD8yfub-mZS7HC6Wk0mqPgA2I7GgoKkpoxW9QfXV8t2tcnxZ6Fxhisyy

Last edited by a moderator:
Sodika%2B17.jpg
Known Name:Sodika Whopsika

Super High School:Magician

Backstory:A girl that lived with her older sister.She believes she has powers like a chuunibyou I guess.She is from a rich family and has money sent from them each year so she is pretty poor.She can't really contain her emotions,that's why she can be suspicious at times but at heart is a kind hearted person.She also likes the occult and has a obession with hope.

Skills:She was trained for war so she is very agile,fast,strong,and a good detective.Sadly when she gets nervous her eyes might go bright red and she blushes brightly then attacks anyone suspicious unless they could hurt her badly or her skills fade away.

Item taken with you:Backpack with Magic kit-skull magic wand,cards,crystal ball,brush,ribbons,black heart sticks,and the MagiSaki(A book with her teachings).The backpack also holds a change of clothes.
Screenshot%2B2016-09-13%2Bat%2B9.25.14%2BPM.png

Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.