Charmed: Darkness Rising OOC TALK ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As have I shattered lol

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Well all you guys now know... this is my Permanent Username... my Original name from the beginning and oddly (Or by The Gods XD), I got a message that said I hit 100 names and now I can't change it again so yay for the Original lol and no more name changes... even if I wanted to XD.
Thank God!

• Love
Reactions: Pasi and Justin
Oh. My. God. I have been waiting for sooooo long for someone to make a Charmed role play. Totally interested.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Oh. My. God. I have been waiting for sooooo long for someone to make a Charmed role play. Totally interested.
Hey Heathen xD.

@~Dark Disney~
I'm going to make Wyatt actually 28 so more room for Melinda age.

Also for whomever makes Chris.

@Phi Chisym - the others agreed your idea is fine, just don't make her too OP

Parker is taken, and Vio was considering doing Billie's kid - Vio can you choose quickly please, otherwise we'll let Fyre take Billie's child. You can still do a neutral alignment with any of the other siblings, too.

I wasn't available around that time. I do some research on Billie and the cast when I get home from work today.

Wyatt would be like 31. He was 3 when the final battle took place.
Oh I knew that but as long as he's the oldest age doesn't really matter that much that's why I put him at 28.

Reactions: Heathen
My character is going to be about 30ish since his mother Vivian died in 2001 which was season 3.

Oh, I remember that. I remember like every freaking season. Lol it's bad that I know every episode by name and like most of the Charmed Wiki is where I get my superpower ideas lol... I just love that show.
My character is going to be about 30ish since his mother Vivian died in 2001 which was season 3.

• Love
Reactions: Heathen
@Shayla @Pasi @Kythera
Wyatt and my Warlock will be either be up tonight, tomorrow night, or Wednesday ( I don't work Wednesday so best chance to get them up before the weekend).

Reactions: Pasi and Kythera
Oh, I remember that. I remember like every freaking season. Lol it's bad that I know every episode by name and like most of the Charmed Wiki is where I get my superpower ideas lol... I just love that show.
Same. I own all 8 seasons on DVD and I still watch them on Netflix. I can tell you anything that happened in any season.

Welcome! Is your char going to be a friend of the Charmed Ones or a neutral or something else?

Welcome! Is your char going to be a friend of the Charmed Ones or a neutral or something else?
Definitely a friend. He'll be forever grateful that the Charmed Ones avenged his mother's death. I was gonna see if it was possible to have Paige, Chris, or Wyatt be his Whitelighter just so he has some kind of connection to them.

Definitely a friend. He'll be forever grateful that the Charmed Ones avenged his mother's death. I was gonna see if it was possible to have Paige, Chris, or Wyatt be his Whitelighter just so he has some kind of connection to them.
Paige... not in this XD rofl.

and since no one has taken Chris yet... if it's cool with Shay, Pasi and Ky Ky, I would be down for Wyatt being his Whitelighter, he did learn from the bests, his dad and aunt XD

and since no one has taken Chris yet... if it's cool with Shay, Pasi and Ky Ky, I would be down for Wyatt being his Whitelighter, he did learn from the bests, his dad and aunt XD
Oop I forgot that the Charmed Ones are retired lolol

I am sorry to say that we planned for Whyatt to not be a whitelighter in this one and to keep them separate roles. I am sure we can find a way to connect your character in@Heathen ^^

• Useful
Reactions: Heathen and Justin
I am sorry to say that we planned for Whyatt to not be a whitelighter in this one and to keep them separate roles. I am sure we can find a way to connect your character in@Heathen ^^
Yeah... when I was looking at the sign ups... I saw that he would be assigned a Whitelighter... so nevermind XD

I totally didn't get a alert and now I am speed reading to catch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.