Charmed: Darkness Rising OOC TALK ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy you people need lives :P
I'm confused. Are we playing canon characters or their kids? Also at the end of the plot description it says

" Or will some fall prey to the same darkness that is consuming the first fallen Charmed One?"

But its not the first charmed one????? Or did you mean like she's the first one of the charmed ounces that have fallen to darkness?
We're playing the kids of the original sisters, and Billie's kid. It's the first FALLEN one, not the first one, as it says, which is Phoebe's daughter.
The kids of The Charmed Ones were only 4 or so ( not counting Chris and Wyatt future selves) so I believe we are just using the names.
Please check the date at the top of the info. But yes, we're not sticking that close to canon here other than the names. I think everyone would prefer if Whyatt was still the eldest, since we saw him as a baby on the show, but other than that feel free to change their ages (just make sure you coordinate with your siblings), powers, personalities, susceptibility to going evil, etc. If you want to stick to the canon info, it's all on the wiki.
Parker for me please!!!!!
Done, Shay will update later :)
Is it okay for me to play a friend of the Charmed? She's a Mambo who's trying to ignore her father's Petro Vodoo (evil) teachings to learn positive magic. One of the sisters can be like a mentor for her, helping her overcome all the negative things her father placed upon her. She can be a positive help to the Charmed when evil arises, or overpowered by the darkness already within her to use against them.
I'm fine with that, but I'll check with the other GMs when they get home. Be sure to explain all that thoroughly in the CS, for those who aren't familiar with voodoo.
I don't know any of the charmed cast, I just want to play someone that does magic that isn't inherently good or bad. Like catwoman. o-o;
Any of the characters can be that, or you can be a demon, whatever you prefer. As we stated in the plot overview, anyone can go dark or go good during the RP. Probably Billie's kid would be best for this, actually. Billie kept jumping back and forth between helping the sisters and trying to destroy them, so it would work nicely if her kid did the same :D
plus I don't understand how demons can still use their powers when the source has been destroyed?
What Justin said. The Underworld was disorganized and weaker after he was killed, but eventually another strong demon has risen to take his place as the new Source, as it says in the plot.
@Shayla @Pasi @Kythera

Reserving Wyatt Halliwell
Reserving Warlock (Demon) trying to do Good.
We got ya, Shay will update when she's next on.​
Whoa, reading through the OOC and I have no idea what any of you people are saying.

Maybe I shouldn't join this after all? I haven't even reserved a character yet and I already feel lost.
Lol which parts are you confused about? If it was the voodoo jibberjabber I had to Google that too :P We're happy to answer questions and find you more info, so hope you'll stick around!
May I take Melinda
Sure :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Phi Chisym and Brea
Oy you people need lives :P

We're playing the kids of the original sisters, and Billie's kid. It's the first FALLEN one, not the first one, as it says, which is Phoebe's daughter.

Please check the date at the top of the info. But yes, we're not sticking that close to canon here other than the names. I think everyone would prefer if Whyatt was still the eldest, since we saw him as a baby on the show, but other than that feel free to change their ages (just make sure you coordinate with your siblings), powers, personalities, susceptibility to going evil, etc. If you want to stick to the canon info, it's all on the wiki.

Done, Shay will update later :)

I'm fine with that, but I'll check with the other GMs when they get home. Be sure to explain all that thoroughly in the CS, for those who aren't familiar with voodoo.

Any of the characters can be that, or you can be a demon, whatever you prefer. As we stated in the plot overview, anyone can go dark or go good during the RP. Probably Billie's kid would be best for this, actually. Billie kept jumping back and forth between helping the sisters and trying to destroy them, so it would work nicely if her kid did the same :D

What Justin said. The Underworld was disorganized and weaker after he was killed, but eventually another strong demon has risen to take his place as the new Source, as it says in the plot.

We got ya, Shay will update when she's next on.​

Lol which parts are you confused about? If it was the voodoo jibberjabber I had to Google that too :P We're happy to answer questions and find you more info, so hope you'll stick around!

Sure :)
Yeah, 'm going to keep him the oldest, and I said in the show he was 4 so I doubt that there was any canon for him other than him being the Oldest now, which he will be.

For people playing Chris and Melinda, Wyatt will be 26 so just so everyone knows.

I know all about the Wiki, read it back to back a lot of it. xD

I will debate on taking billie's kid then or making a demon ^^

Reactions: Kythera
I think I'd like to play Parker or Billie's child, though I'm not exactly sure how this works.
(I've never been apart of an RP where people reserved characters so IDK.)

I think I'd like to play Parker or Billie's child, though I'm not exactly sure how this works.
You just picked which one you want to reserve it lol.

Hi, I'm Justin BTW lol.

Reactions: rissa
@Phi Chisym - the others agreed your idea is fine, just don't make her too OP

I will debate on taking billie's kid then or making a demon ^^
Parker is taken, and Vio was considering doing Billie's kid - Vio can you choose quickly please, otherwise we'll let Fyre take Billie's child. You can still do a neutral alignment with any of the other siblings, too.

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Parker is taken, and Vio was considering doing Billie's kid - Vio can you choose quickly please, otherwise we'll let Fyre take Billie's child. You can still do a neutral alignment with any of the other siblings, too.

If Vio would like Billie's I can always make an OC! I was debating on whether or not a half demon/witch would be possible.

Hi Justin! I'm Lily or Rissa, whichever you prefer xD
And hmm, I guess I did didn't I? Idk, I'm just used to people competing for roles I suppose... cx
Lol, well that I've done before to, so I know how that goes lol.

If Vio would like Billie's I can always make an OC! I was debating on whether or not a half demon/witch would be possible.
Funny fact... when I watched Charmed I made a character in my mine that was a lost Charmed sister who was a Demon/Witch... I wish they had them in the shows... those are called Warlocks though, which is my guy, Demon who practice Magic.

Reactions: rissa
Well all you guys now know... this is my Permanent Username... my Original name from the beginning and oddly (Or by The Gods XD), I got a message that said I hit 100 names and now I can't change it again so yay for the Original lol and no more name changes... even if I wanted to XD.

Reactions: Brea
Well all you guys now know... this is my Permanent Username... my Original name from the beginning and oddly (Or by The Gods XD), I got a message that said I hit 100 names and now I can't change it again so yay for the Original lol and no more name changes... even if I wanted to XD.
THANK THE ADMIN GODS!!! IT'S A MIRACLE!

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Oh darn? :bananaman: I mean... Awww I am sorry!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Oh darn? :bananaman: I mean... Awww I am sorry!
tumblr_inline_ndg34wQXpj1qfb043.gif

xD

@Pasi... I'm not drunk... not tonight XD

8JViOuK.gif

Dear heavens.... My Shattered is back and to the first REAL name I ever knew you by! Huzzah for the name change limit!

• Love
8JViOuK.gif

Dear heavens.... My Shattered is back and to the first REAL name I ever knew you by! Huzzah for the name change limit!
Yup... I guess you really can't beat the Original XD rofl... I might be the only person ever in Iwaku History to actually hit Name Limit XD

Fucking Finally

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.