Charmed: Darkness Rising OOC TALK ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the reason why I said what I said about Telekinesis Orbing'

from charmed wiki
Telekinetic Orbing is the ability to move or teleport objects through the use of orbs. This power is a hybrid combination of the powers Orbing and Telekinesis, where instead of moving the object with the mind alone, the object is moved through use of orbs.

Alright, still working on Lithi, who is a friend to the Charmed Ones. I added more to her thread, and explained her skills better, if anyone wants to double check them.

So, just wondering who wishes to be friends with Lithi? We can chat about how they became friends and what drew her into the Charmed saga here. That'll help me build my girl's history a bit.
Chris can be if you want

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Chris can be if you want

Awesome! We can chat about how they became friends whenever you can. I'm still at work, but on and off on here until 7.

Awesome! We can chat about how they became friends whenever you can. I'm still at work, but on and off on here until 7.
Just message me when you are free and we can chat :)

Okay I think Kiana is completed. Though I will probably add more to her favorites later on.

Just saw this! Well first off what gender were you hoping to do? I really don't see an issue in you doing that if you wanted to.^^

@Vio - Have you decided on a role yet to take up , Hun?
Sorry for the late reply. Since I was so behind, you can just give the role of Billie's daughter to the person that wanted it and I will play a demon (assuming you havent already). I got caught up in work yesterday and in iwaku staff things that your message got totally drowned out by everyone elses. It'll be a bit before I have my CS up, cuz I am working on other ones that are due soon. It will be up though, I already have an FC so I don't have to waste time looking for that.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
@Shayla @Pasi @Kythera

I changed one of Wyatt's powers These are his two in the beginning now:
Inherited Ability: Telekinetic Orbing
Second Ability: Combustive Orbing

and these are my Dragon Warlock's powers
Ability One: Fire Breathing
Ability Two: Flight

I will have both of them up by Wednesday^^.

Reactions: Kythera and Shayla
thanks! I didn't watch the series if otherwise i would have joined. thanks for the invite though!
You don't have to have watched the series to join since it's a whole new legacy of Charmed Ones and Friends/Enemies XD rofl.

Just ask Shay or Pasi or Ky Ky and they will tel you what you need to know XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
You don't have to have watched the series to join since it's a whole new legacy of Charmed Ones and Friends/Enemies XD rofl.

Just ask Shay or Pasi or Ky Ky and they will tel you what you need to know XD
okay let me read more about it and if i have any questions ill be pm them. thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
okay let me read more about it and if i have any questions ill be pm them. thanks!
Of course, no problem.

I really want to see this rp go far... I fucking love Charmed so I wanna see how this goes lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
IM STILL HERE. *cry*

Work on those CS's , Peeps! ^^

Will be done tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.