Charmed: Darkness Rising OOC TALK ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK! I read everything in the OOC! Could I snag Chris????? @Shayla @Pasi @Kythera And a female whitelighter?

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
  • Love
They are yours , my darling!
Question! How does the whitelighters be assigned? Will you and the other GM's assign them?

Question! How does the whitelighters be assigned? Will you and the other GM's assign them?
Excellent question and glad to see it asked! Whitelighters will be assigned once all of them are created and than the GM's will see who suits what group of siblings and place them with said group.

• Useful
Also! We do need more people for the roles so feel free to invite! You do not have to know much on Charmed for it and we all will point you to what information you will need. ^^

@Aka~Kitsune , @Brea and @Andy are you all still with us?

I had never even heard of, let alone watched Charmed, before opening this thread, so I think I'll miss out on this one. Sorry guys xD

Also! We do need more people for the roles so feel free to invite! You do not have to know much on Charmed for it and we all will point you to what information you will need. ^^

@Aka~Kitsune , @Brea and @Andy are you all still with us?
I am I've just been busy with school

Reactions: Shayla
So when it says the original charmed ones does that mean Prue, Piper, and Phoebe. OR Piper and Phoebe since I read somewhere that Paige wasn't in this?

So when it says the original charmed ones does that mean Prue, Piper, and Phoebe. OR Piper and Phoebe since I read somewhere that Paige wasn't in this?
None of them are "in" this. Piper, Phoebe and Paige are still alive, but retired quietly somewhere out of the way. If for some reason you need one of them to make an NPC appearance, just run it by the GMs first.

None of them are "in" this. Piper, Phoebe and Paige are still alive, but retired quietly somewhere out of the way. If for some reason you need one of them to make an NPC appearance, just run it by the GMs first.
Oh no, I meant for his favorite part and relative part. Anyways, thank you for clarifying!

Alright , Announcement Time!! As listed you all need to have ONE ability for your inherited and secondary trait. You only inherited one of your parent's abilities in this and no more than that. If you have more than one for one of both of them. Please immediately change that and fix it!

Thank you!

Alright , Announcement Time!! As listed you all need to have ONE ability for your inherited and secondary trait. You only inherited one of your parent's abilities in this and no more than that. If you have more than one for one of both of them. Please immediately change that and fix it!

Thank you!
Okay I change it for Chris to Orbing for the inherited and Electrokinesis for the secondary. Is that okay? Also for the Whitelighters are their powers the typical orbing, sensing, and healing?

• Love
Reactions: Shayla

Thank you!
Shayla... Wyatt has Whitelighter inheritance so all the powers he has are in one, The Whitelighter ability, if he inherited from Piper he would've had one power since her powers are separate but The Whitelighter powers go together, so can't change that since all of those are the same. I could just put that he Inherited Whitelighting if that is better just one name, with those powers since they are the same for him.

and the second ability Advanced Telekinesis branches into Telekinetic Orbing and Remote Orbing since both are subpowers of Advance Telekinesis, which again is one power.

But like I said can just put Whitelighting and Advanced Telekinesis if it's better.

Okay, so I think Chris is done @Shayla @Pasi @Kythera, let me know what you think and if I need to change anything again let me know! I will be more than happy to adjust anything if needed

Now onto my whitelighter

• Love
Reactions: Pasi and Shayla
If Vio would like Billie's I can always make an OC! I was debating on whether or not a half demon/witch would be possible.
Just saw this! Well first off what gender were you hoping to do? I really don't see an issue in you doing that if you wanted to.^^

@Vio - Have you decided on a role yet to take up , Hun?

Okay I change it for Chris to Orbing for the inherited and Electrokinesis for the secondary. Is that okay? Also for the Whitelighters are their powers the typical orbing, sensing, and healing?
Yes, you can choose any two from the traditional Whitlighter powers - Whitelighter.
Shayla... Wyatt has Whitelighter inheritance so all the powers he has are in one, The Whitelighter ability, if he inherited from Piper he would've had one power since her powers are separate but The Whitelighter powers go together, so can't change that since all of those are the same. I could just put that he Inherited Whitelighting if that is better just one name, with those powers since they are the same for him.

and the second ability Advanced Telekinesis branches into Telekinetic Orbing and Remote Orbing since both are subpowers of Advance Telekinesis, which again is one power.

But like I said can just put Whitelighting and Advanced Telekinesis if it's better.
NO. Whitelighter is not a power it is a race. See the link above. Whitelighters have a standard set of powers, but half-Whitelighters do NOT inherit ALL of the Whitelighter abilities. Compare that link to Wyatt or Chris's pages - they don't have nearly all the powers. And regardless, EVERYONE CAN ONLY HAVE TWO POWERS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Telekinetic orbing and remote orbing are NOT related to advanced telekinesis, they are related to orbing. Nor should ANYONE have "advanced" anything at this point. If everyone were awesome and super powerful right in the beginning it would defeat the purpose of even doing this RP. Everyone starts out with 2 powers, but can develop related powers in that branch as the RP goes on, exactly like the sisters in the show did. For example, Piper started out with molecular deceleration, and at some point gained molecular combustion, then towards the very end was able to refine this to molecular acceleration. Kat and Tamora will likely develop theirs in the same way. If Wyatt has telekinesis, he can devlop advanced telekinsis later on, just as Prue did. Or if he has orbing he can later on develop telekinetic orbing, as Paige did. And by "later on" I do NOT mean in your first post. The sisters generally developed new powers during particularly stressful or traumatic times. There needs to be a catalyst for growing the powers. And in the beginning of the story, EVERYONE should be struggling and failing quite a bit.

And as a further note, we are still maintaining the importance of the Power of Three. That is why no 2 siblings can share the same inherited ability. Their powers should balance each other out, so that they MUST work together to defeat the bad guys. No one character is the star of this story - they all will have to cooperate and coordinate in order to do anything useful.
Okay, so I think Chris is done @Shayla @Pasi @Kythera, let me know what you think and if I need to change anything again let me know! I will be more than happy to adjust anything if needed

Now onto my whitelighter
Looks great!

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
Yes, you can choose any two from the traditional Whitlighter powers - Whitelighter.

NO. Whitelighter is not a power it is a race. See the link above. Whitelighters have a standard set of powers, but half-Whitelighters do NOT inherit ALL of the Whitelighter abilities. Compare that link to Wyatt or Chris's pages - they don't have nearly all the powers. And regardless, EVERYONE CAN ONLY HAVE TWO POWERS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Telekinetic orbing and remote orbing are NOT related to advanced telekinesis, they are related to orbing. Nor should ANYONE have "advanced" anything at this point. If everyone were awesome and super powerful right in the beginning it would defeat the purpose of even doing this RP. Everyone starts out with 2 powers, but can develop related powers in that branch as the RP goes on, exactly like the sisters in the show did. For example, Piper started out with molecular deceleration, and at some point gained molecular combustion, then towards the very end was able to refine this to molecular acceleration. Kat and Tamora will likely develop theirs in the same way. If Wyatt has telekinesis, he can devlop advanced telekinsis later on, just as Prue did. Or if he has orbing he can later on develop telekinetic orbing, as Paige did. And by "later on" I do NOT mean in your first post. The sisters generally developed new powers during particularly stressful or traumatic times. There needs to be a catalyst for growing the powers. And in the beginning of the story, EVERYONE should be struggling and failing quite a bit.

And as a further note, we are still maintaining the importance of the Power of Three. That is why no 2 siblings can share the same inherited ability. Their powers should balance each other out, so that they MUST work together to defeat the bad guys. No one character is the star of this story - they all will have to cooperate and coordinate in order to do anything useful.

Looks great!
Well I know all that about the show, so didn't have to tell me that and I guess I will go with

Orb Shield since that was a power he used a lot and Telekinetic Orbing.

I hope you don't think I was trying to make Wyatt the star of the show, never said that but anyway, Orb Shield and Telekinesis Orbing it is then.

Alright, still working on Lithi, who is a friend to the Charmed Ones. I added more to her thread, and explained her skills better, if anyone wants to double check them.

So, just wondering who wishes to be friends with Lithi? We can chat about how they became friends and what drew her into the Charmed saga here. That'll help me build my girl's history a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.