Charmed: Darkness Rising OOC TALK ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a hot minutes since I've watched the series, I don't know if I could pull this off or not o.o;
You still need to join, come on, haven't been in a rp with you for like forever XD lol.

It's Autumn by the way xD I went through a few name changes, though not as many as Justin did
Rude AF lol.

Though 101 names is a bit much lol.

At least he's consistently inconsistent XD
Rude as well XD.

@Shayla @Pasi @Kythera will try my best to get my two up tonight or tomorrow night, had to catch up with some rps that needed posts a while back so getting down to these rp and some others^^, finally getting back in the grove... and right before fucking school starts, so fun XD

Reactions: CelestialCellar
@CelestialCellar , first off welcome to you , My dear! I'm Shay!

Now peeps , we need to get to work on CS's!

@CelestialCellar , first off welcome to you , My dear! I'm Shay!

Now peeps , we need to get to work on CS's!
I have Sunday and Monday off work.

This whole week been busy was one of The Groomsmen for my cousin's wedding and whole week been busy with that, the wedding was yesterday and today I have work but either tonight or sunday chars will be up. Caught up with most ics so now I can work on cses.

Reactions: CelestialCellar
Cs done

Reactions: HEX
Also! We do need more people for the roles so feel free to invite! You do not have to know much on Charmed for it and we all will point you to what information you will need. ^^

@Aka~Kitsune , @Brea and @Andy are you all still with us?
I really did want to join this, but taking a look at my upcoming schedule I think it's best that I stay away. Perhaps if I had watched Charmed and knew more about it I would be comfortable joining, but for this I would have to spend a lot of time reading the Wiki just to understand all the terms you all have been using throughout this OOC. So, as much as an idea like this interests me, I think I'm actually going to pass on this. I'm sorry, but thanks for thinking of me and inviting me in the first place! ♥

Reactions: Shayla
I believe both mine are completed!

Sorry, I'm going to have to drop from this RP before it starts. Trouble times have hit, and besides getting sick recently, I just can't focus anymore on any RPs - except for my long term ones that has future plans. So, sorry but thanks for the opportunity, and hope you guys have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.