Status
Not open for further replies.
Healing magic is rare and costly, most healing is standard doctor things. Most wounds can be easily disinfected via herbs and other medicinal chemicals and, of course, bandages are used and changed as much as they should be. Being a doctor is a proper profession one can have.

Kay, so we're doing the "herbs are basically the same as modern medicine because magic" thing. Good to know that.

Also I hate big furniture. Moving problems.

Kay, so we're doing the "herbs are basically the same as modern medicine because magic" thing. Good to know that.

Also I hate big furniture. Moving problems.
I wouldn't say that. The herbs aren't magic at all nor do they speed the healing process, it's more like the herbal equivalent to Neosporin, they simply clean the wound and protect it from bacteria and such so the body can put more energy into the wound healing and less energy into fighting infection.

Does alcohol exist?

Officially going to leave internet areas :P
See ya people.

Byebye Cresion! Good luck!

Watching Life is Strange. Man... that game gives strong feels T.T

Officially going to leave internet areas :P
See ya people.
Just because it's there doesn't mean a thing. You don't have to incorporate it into what your character does. My character isn't going to drink ale or mead. Dragoon plus alcohol equals Rock Lee drunk... At least for Victor Dracul. Bad combo. (Yes I did just make a Naruto reference and proud of it.)

I kinda wish I brought Kaila in here o.o I miss that alcohol loving elf...

I don't think it's too late to do that, @Greenie. Lol

Maybe if I kill a char off or something :o I don't want to bring in more than I can write.

My personal limit is two characters. Any more than that and I'll burn out in the rp I'm running more than two characters.

And right now I'm trying to figure out the bio for Victor Dracul. Got everything else though. @Squee, can I just rp his history and reveal a little at a time? Right now I got nothing. I can't think of anything for the bio. T.T

I kept two here as my limit as well o.o I love them both, but one more than the other...

Name: Sorin
Race: esper
Diamond Color: dark red
Appearance:
Square-Enix-Play-Arts-Kai-Batman-by-Tetsuya-Nomura-image-1.jpg

Sorin stands in at 7' tall.
Weapon(s): Sorin is the weapon
Personality: Sorin is extremely loyal and not one too shy away from battle and death. This esper was created strictly for combat. To say Sorin lives to drink the blood of Victor's foes wouldn't be too far off the mark. Even though Sorin requires nothing to keep living, spilling blood when wielded is part of his nature.

When not being used as a weapon, Sorin normally ignores the racial tension and it's very hard to get this esper angry. Sorin is more likely to wear a few nerves thin for others, but someone would have to find a subject Sorin would try to avoid and keep pushing on it. Once angered, run for cover and pray the esper never finds you. The esper will only follow Victor's commands, anyone else will be flat out ignored if they try to tell Sorin what to do.
Magic: transforming into multiple weapons. Mainly large swords, bladed chains and other large melee weapons.
Skills: switching weapon forms on command, can handle high and low temperatures.
(Not necessarily combat related)
History:
Sorin was created by a nomadic esper and given the duty of a weapon for a dragoon over one hundred years ago. For some reason, Sorin chose Victor's family and was passed down from one generation to the next. From father to son. But never seen by the next generation in his armored form. He chose a pitch black claymore as his weapon form until he was forcefully separated from the dragoon during the monster attack on Smith's row.

When Victor's family fell to the beast and Victor evacuated from the area, Sorin rose from the rubble and started searching for Victor. A month later, the esper found Victor in the slums. Sorin transformed into the claymore that Victor would surely recognize as his family's heirloom weapon. Not too long after that, Victor and Sorin were separated again when the elf Vincent wolvesbane betrayed the resistance and Victor was captured.

Sorin was left on the street where Victor was turned into, for all intents and purposes, a dragoon-cicle. Separated for a second time from the dragoon, Sorin scoured the city for his partner for two long years. During that time he ran into the stranger seeking to give away a strange diamond to seemingly random people. After the cloaked stranger vanished, much to the esper's annoyance and bewilderment, Sorin resumed the hunt for Victor.

Two years after Victor was released and a week after his run in with the hooded stranger, Sorin encountered his partner, Victor's when the dragoon was on his way home from Smith's row in the middle of the night. The living suit of darksteel armor didn't shy away from the dragoon, but revealed to Victor his dark red diamond for reasons unknown to the swordsmith. In addition to showing the reptilian warrior the gem, the spectral entity bound to the armor for the first time offered to be Victor's weapon and gave the scaly warrior a choice. Victor, much to Sorin's delight, accepted almost immediately and the two have trained together for the next year.
I expect 1 paragraph for every 5-7 years your character has been alive with exceptions of older characters. No more than 6 paragraphs on older characters.
"I have read the rules and understand them"

Last edited:
And right now I'm trying to figure out the bio for Victor Dracul. Got everything else though. @Squee, can I just rp his history and reveal a little at a time? Right now I got nothing. I can't think of anything for the bio. T.T
I'm a stickler for history in a bio, it shows me a lot of genuine thought has been put into a character, it tells me why the character is the way it is. If you need help thinking of the history the trick here is to look at the history of the world. Your character was born and raised under Roths rule, how does he feel about that? What happened, or didn't happen, that made him feel this way? Are his parents still alive? Siblings? Friends? Was he properly schooled? At home or in classes? Has the tension between races caused anyone to treat him differently? Has he encountered the monsters? If so, what happened in that encounter? Has the character gotten into trouble with the law before, either intentionally or incidentally, and if so was he convicted and did he do his time? There are many possibilities.

• Useful
Reactions: Victor Markov
Name: Victor Dracul
Race: dragoon
Diamond Color: crimson
Appearance:
hqdefault.jpg
Victor Dracul stands in at 5'11" weighing 145lbs. The dark circle in his chest is simply a different colored set scales as are the other markings on his face, arms, legs and tail. The spikes on his shoulders are very sharp and have barbs on them, so be careful about them unless you have a death wish or can't feel pain. Oh, and whatever you do, don't give him any alcohol.
Weapon(s): his esper partner, Sorin (I'll make Sorin as soon as I'm finished with Victor)
Personality:
Victor is a very dedicated dragoon. Always at work at his forge, which gives off a lot of heat and with his reptilian nature, that works out for him. If he's not forging a new sword, Victor can be found wandering the city or taking a risk and going out hunting when nobody is looking. When Victor becomes angered, you're better off outside with the monsters. He becomes utterly bloodthirsty not to mention uncontrollable and goes on a killing spree and it's nigh impossible to stop him let alone slow him down.
It would take someone gifted in cryogenic (ice) magic to end his berserker rage (big hint everyone). Friends, strangers, personal enemies. Nobody is safe from this reptilian juggernaut. Even the city watch runs from Victor when he's in his primal rage. (This animalistic rage is when he uses the beam attack the most, so if you see a crimson glow start building between his fangs, run for cover) you'll know when he's entered that animalistic side because he will let loose a roar befitting the dragons of old. Insult him, his craft, or his integrity and you just signed your own death warrant.
Magic: like most dragoons, magic does not come naturally to Victor. Although, he has on occasion shot a powerful crimson beam from his mouth capable of leveling a large redwood tree, but this is very rare at the moment and doesn't work if he's actually trying to do it... At least for now. It's more of an instinctual magic granted through his diamond but sealed deep within him from the breed of dragon he's a descendant of. However, this powerful attack is used more frequently when he enters a betserker rage. And has a nigh infinite range. He can also channel that same destructive energy into his esper partner to reinforce the metal, not to mention give Sorin a small boost in power, or his claws and be able to sling the energy from the blade in a small to medium sized arc, which is toned down considerably to being able to level a small house than leveling a large redwood tree and more common than the beam.
Skills: excellent fighter with a sword or his own natural weapons, swordsmithing, hunting, listening to his instincts(can be both good and bad), and working with Sorin.
History:
Victor, son of Craven, son of Lucian descendant of the dragon of the south was born in his father's forge along side two other dragoons in a very small clutch of eggs. The eldest of the three and the only male, Victor was put to work in the forge the moment he could swing a hammer. His father, Craven, was fairly strict but also kind to his children and wife, Liliana. Craven taught Victor all he could in a few short years about how to forge a proper sword. Victor's mother was an excellent cook and mother. A kind woman in spite of the tension between the denizens of the city. His two sisters Alexis and Elizabeth were always competing for their brother's attention and got carried away more often than not and ended up getting scolded by the very one they were trying to get some attention from. Although, they always meant well.

When he grew to be ten, the monsters attacked and his family was devoured right before his eyes. For some reason, his scales nid him within the ruined forge while his family's gold scales stood out and drew the category 6 monster's attention. They all fought the good fight, but to no avail. One by one they fell to the creature before the watch finally showed to up and brought the beast down, but by then it was too late. Victor was the lone survivor of the attack on the southern quarter of the city. This was before the orphaned dragoon moved to the slums from the craftsmens' section on Smith's row.

The young dragoon hated the tyrant and how he was seemingly immortal. Due to his family being devoured, he felt he had nothing to loose and joined the rebellion two years later but the group was betrayed by an elf named Vincent Wolvesbane. Victor, in a fit of rage grabbed the elf by his tunic and ripped Vincent's throat out with his fangs before turning on the soldiers and started killing them and some of the resistance members left and right. The streets ran red with fresh blood and it took a cryomancer to end the bloodbath. Victor woke up in prison extremely weak from being encased in ice and had no choice, but to do his time. The only thing keeping him going was the memory of his sisters competing for his attention. They always brought a smile to his scaled face.

Another ten years pass by with Victor being beaten, starved and all around being treated like an animal while he was behind bars. The worst part was that he was too weak to fight back. When he was finally released, he was tossed into the mud beaten, battered and bruised. Everyone avoided him. Except some stranger who offered him a crimson diamond and an esper named Sorin.

Two years after Victor was released and a week after his run in with the hooded stranger, Victor encountered the ageless esper named Sorin in his way home from Smith's row in the middle of the night. The living suit of darksteel armor didn't shy away from the dragoon, but revealed to Victor his dark red diamond for reasons unknown to the swordsmith. In addition to showing the reptilian warrior the gem, the spectral entity bound to the armor offered to be Victor's weapon. Victor accepted almost immediately and the two have trained together for the next year.
"I have read the rules and understand them"

Last edited:
Well that's the first time my post's gotten that rating. *scratches head*

Gah! Stupid touch screen! My phone is acting up. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.