"Currently I am 17 years old"

How tall are you?
"Its been a while...Oh! 5,1 I think!"

How much do you weigh?
"Thats a little personal isn't it ? *Sigh* 95 pounds"

What grade are you in?
"I'm in my 2nd year here!"

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
"I was accepted for my Academic work. I took pride in my work and always looked to improve and better myself in every way"

Are you playing any sports?
"None so far but I'm planning to take up track and swimming. They look so fun!"

Do you participate in the fine arts?
"At the most some photography. I used to take many pictures for my work"

Any Academic Clubs?
"I Know my way around some literature now and again"

Your favorite color?
"B-but I have so many! um...Purple"

Your favorite foods?
"Not another one! Curse these questions.... um...Sushi, Cakes, rice...too many!!!"

Your most cherished item?
"A locket that was given to me when I was very young. It's been with me ever since"

Five things you're good at?
"Hmmm...Well I like reading, Spending lots of time on my studies, Being with friends, Helping out in whatever way possible and Being shy!" *Blushes*

Four things you're bad at?
"I can sometimes get too into my work, I can lose track of time easily, I can be a frequent daydreamer, Being sociable at times, I cant recall the amount of times I've miscounted things and I sleep....alot"

Traits you look for in a friend?
"Well being trusting is a start. After that I look for kindness, the same interests, a caring nature and I could go on but we'd be here all day now"

Traits you dislike in a person?
"I will not stand for dishonest people, Those who think they're the center of attention and those who wont look out or care for others."

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
"Skirts of course!"

Why?
"They fit with so many other options of clothing!"

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"I hope to pass through Bloomfield with good grades while also making new friends, acquiring new skills and so much more that a girl could only dream about until now!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
Naomi is a shy but very kind person always willing to help out and make sure that everyone is doing ok. At times she can be distant from others and a little secluded with her studies but in the end, she always wants to have fun. Many before would call her a goody two shoes but she was always dedicated no matter what was thrown or put in her way especially when it comes to her old and new friends.

Background History:
Naomi grew up in a simple little town outside of the big city area with her parents. She wasn't rich or poor, she was just normal. She read books, Wrote in her journals and her life seemed to be great! However, She soon had to watch as her friends would attend the large scale high class schools outside of her town and that was what gave her the initial determination. She was soon placed into a school inside of the city which was quite the journey away but her parents did what they could to make their daughter happy and Naomi couldn't ask for much more than what had already been given to her. Year after year she was placed at the top of her classes with the highest possible grades until one day she was called to the office of her principle. They explained to her they had sent away a recommendation letter for her to attend one of the upcoming schools. Bloomfield! She was so excited as a few weeks later she received that lucky call telling she was accepted and Naomi made it her goal to make her family proud once more.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anything needs changing just let me know and I'll do my best to make it up to said desired changes!

I was also hoping to find a better picture for my character but sadly found nothing related to said image. I'll try to find something as equal if need be.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Karakui
(2nd year is 16-17 year olds...)

"I can sometimes get too into my work, I can lose track of time easily, I can be a frequent daydreamer, Being sociable at times, and sleeping alot"
Might need to add "bad at counting" to this list of four shortcomings too...

Otherwise though, I reckon she'd be a perfect character for being surprised :D Good job!

@WhiteAngel Accepted

Will you be able to meet the 2 posts a week minimum? :)

I'll do my best! This will keep me busy more than anything else right now :P
Lol, I've spent more time putting off posting than I have actually posting XD For example, even now, I'm expertly using self-critical tactics to divert Sailor's attention so that she doesn't notice I forgot to post even though my laptop finished updating, while still admitting my failures because I feel guilty otherwise.

@Sailor Moon Quick question, though probably a little repetitive now, but one of my other questions hadn't been answered from before about the lady at the front desk handing out schedules, does she do that, or is the schedule and the keys a whole separate thing altogether? Also, are all the facilities open for exploration? Like, parts of the school, the classrooms, is everything open or are there some things closed at the moment?

Ah, my post assumes that things are unlocked for Sera to get lost in.

@Sailor Moon Just two quick questions for you!

When exactly should I start posting and are the Houses still yet to be decided for the students or am I just oblivious right now ^^:

White chocolate and white angel...

I'll let Sailor do some of the explaining and all, but Sailor regularly keeps things up to date on the overview/cast list/rules tabs so it's always best to see if she's added on some extra stuff from time to time. [I'll be letting her explain the posting thing]

*Eve disguises herself with a giant horse plushie in front. slowly creeps towards Nori*
Eve: >^>
@saberwolf

Reactions: Kitsune
Lol, I've spent more time putting off posting than I have actually posting XD For example, even now, I'm expertly using self-critical tactics to divert Sailor's attention so that she doesn't notice I forgot to post even though my laptop finished updating, while still admitting my failures because I feel guilty otherwise.
M'hmm, but if you say you're going to post I'm not going to replace you...yet :D

@Sailor Moon Just two quick questions for you!

When exactly should I start posting and are the Houses still yet to be decided for the students or am I just oblivious right now ^^:
I'm going to add you to your dorm here and such in a sec. Sooooooo, I was viewing your CS on my phone and now that I'm on my laptop I'm going to have some questions.

Is she apart of Swimming and the other things you mentioned, or is she only going to admire these activities from a distance? My recommendation would be since your character is accepted for Academics, she should be apart of at least one academic club, or else she doesn't seem she was really accepted for being all that smart, if that makes sense.

@Sailor Moon Quick question, though probably a little repetitive now, but one of my other questions hadn't been answered from before about the lady at the front desk handing out schedules, does she do that, or is the schedule and the keys a whole separate thing altogether? Also, are all the facilities open for exploration? Like, parts of the school, the classrooms, is everything open or are there some things closed at the moment?
She hands you your schedule and key together. I edited my post to include that when you brought it up the first time. :) Yeah, your character can explore the campus.

Reactions: Collapse
Status
Not open for further replies.