Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe not since Luna is only doing it as a formality

YAY formatted image worked first time!

*glares at Karakui's OOC banter in the IC chat* :<

Btw, you don't have to include that your character stopped at the front desk and everything, it's just to give people an idea of what's going on etc

Well, maybe not since Luna is only doing it as a formality
That's why I said that lol. Delilah might possibly see Luna as a slacker due to the way she frequently ditches ballet for something more interesting.

Possibly even going along for the ride just to see what Luna gets up to, but I doubt that.

That isn't OOC banter, that's just my narration style - it's quite detached and self-critical. "Meta" i believe is the word. Of course, that's not for everyone so I do try to keep it down as much as I can if people request it as you did earlier, but in the end it is still my narration style and it'd just be impossible for me to cut it out completely. I find it hard to engage with writing that's just one long block of "character did this" etc, so I ended up naturally evolving this meta-ness. Personally, I like it - it makes the writing feel like it's self-aware; like it knows it's just the ramblings of a slightly deranged teenager.

That isn't OOC banter, that's just my narration style - it's quite detached and self-critical. "Meta" i believe is the word. Of course, that's not for everyone so I do try to keep it down as much as I can if people request it as you did earlier, but in the end it is still my narration style and it'd just be impossible for me to cut it out completely. I find it hard to engage with writing that's just one long block of "character did this" etc, so I ended up naturally evolving this meta-ness. Personally, I like it - it makes the writing feel like it's self-aware; like it knows it's just the ramblings of a slightly deranged teenager.

Well, thank you for trying to keep it to a minimum. I guess that's all I can ask for. I'd be more interested in Seras clumsy thoughts than the player tbh though. :p

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Well, thank you for trying to keep it to a minimum. I guess that's all I can ask for. I'd be more interested in Seras clumsy thoughts than the player tbh though. :p
As I'm pretty sure I said before, I don't really do character's thoughts though. It just gives the game away too much and it feels very broken, to me. Typically, if someone has written thoughts down, I'll skip over them for several reasons:
- I'm not psychic and neither is my character. If I knew another character's thoughts, it risks biasing my character's actions unrealistically.
- I find it much more interesting to try and work out a character's thoughts and emotions from their facial expressions and speech.
- I rarely know my own character's thought processes fully, if at all. To me, a character is kind of this evolving entity that's separate to myself, so in a way, I'm experiencing the character more as a reader than a writer. Sure, I control the characters actions, but I never really know what they're thinking until I'm already halfway through writing their speech.

Plus, in this particular occasion, I couldn't reveal her thoughts even if I wanted to - that'd take away all the fun :P

To each his own.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Going to reply to @White -- Chocolate 's post tomorrow some time between my two classes. I was going to start and finish my reply tonight but I'm too tired from making macarons all day. x~x

Tsubomi: *breaks fourth wall and snickers* The elderly shouldn't work so hard. They might get even shorter from all the stress. ' ^ '

Going to reply to @White -- Chocolate 's post tomorrow some time between my two classes. I was going to start and finish my reply tonight but I'm too tired from making macarons all day. x~x

Tsubomi: *breaks fourth wall and snickers* The elderly shouldn't work so hard. They might get even shorter from all the stress. ' ^ '
Hmm . . . . *silently shuffles away Tsubomi to parts unknown* I don't like feeling old >.>

I want to make another roleplay, but I don't think I can handle the workload of running another rp. :<

Decisions, decisions.

I would join that and any other rp you do Sailor lol

I would, but I'm not into Yaoi. I'd rather let someone who is really good at that genre do it, hehe. But it would be fun.

Awww. Thanks. :D I'm flattered really since this is only my second rp.
Third, unless that feudal one never took off?

Third, unless that feudal one never took off?
I forgot about that one, tbh. I'll probably reboot that one at some point after doing more work on it.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I feel like @Prince Shattered Charming is a Yaoi fan lol
Uhh, yeah big Yaoi fan... not shamed to tell that I am in like 4 MxM Libertines with other big time Yaoi fans lol. Making my own Yaoi Libertine Strippers rp first rp xD this week lol. Yaoi Prince over here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.