Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
M'hmm, but if you say you're going to post I'm not going to replace you...yet :D
Replace me and I call social services! Can't just throw an innocent schoolgirl out onto the streets!

Reactions: Kitsune
Replace me and I call social services! Can't just throw an innocent schoolgirl out onto the streets!
I can if it's threatening my rp! :D

• Love
Reactions: Saber
M'hmm, but if you say you're going to post I'm not going to replace you...yet :D

I'm going to add you to your dorm here and such in a sec. Sooooooo, I was viewing your CS on my phone and now that I'm on my laptop I'm going to have some questions.

Is she apart of Swimming and the other things you mentioned, or is she only going to admire these activities from a distance? My recommendation would be since your character is accepted for Academics, she should be apart of at least one academic club, or else she doesn't seem she was really accepted for being all that smart, if that makes sense.

She hands you your schedule and key together. I edited my post to include that when you brought it up the first time. :) Yeah, your character can explore the campus.
I'll quickly make those changes. thanks for pointing them out

I can if it's threatening my rp! :D
Fortunately, Sera isn't interacting with anyone at the moment, so I can be as lazy as I like! Yay! Currently writing some PMs while laughing at some religious Zealots on Wife Swap (I'm horrible, I know), but I'll get it up after that.

@WhiteAngel Naomi is in House of Rose and is roomed with Asuna Strauss @timv999 :)

Feel free to jump in if you're ready. Right now they're just moving in, getting acquainted with their roomies and the campus. There was a welcoming ceremony the previous day, you're welcome to say Naomi was there in your intro post if you like, but you don't have to.

I'll get started on a post soon. Since its late where I am, I may be posting tomorrow but we'll see what happens

I'll get started on a post soon. Since its late where I am, I may be posting tomorrow but we'll see what happens
Okie. :3

Going to start working on my response to you now, @Kitsune

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Actually reading them interact with one another, I change my mind about Nastu disliking her straight off the bat. I do think they'll still have their spats, though. Maybe bicker like an old married couple or something. >_>

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: envogue
Actually reading them interact with one another, I change my mind about Nastu disliking her straight off the bat. I do think they'll still have their spats, though. Maybe bicker like an old married couple or something. >_>
Plot twist: They ARE an old married couple!

Yeah. Delilah is usually polite, but they will most likely bicker, because she is a neat freak and a perfectionist. >_> Natsuko will learn that, especially if you have her leave messes lol.

Yeah. Delilah is usually polite, but they will most likely bicker, because she is a neat freak and a perfectionist. >_> Natsuko will learn that, especially if you have her leave messes lol.
Welp, Natsuko will probably learn of it really quickly then lol.

Welp, Natsuko will probably learn of it really quickly then lol.
She will probably lose her mind one day and start throwing things at Natsuko and yelling about always cleaning up after her. :p

She will probably lose her mind one day and start throwing things at Natsuko and yelling about always cleaning up after her. :p
That actually sounds pretty terrifying >.>

I see why she's called Firecracker by Eve now.

That actually sounds pretty terrifying >.>

I see why she's called Firecracker by Eve now.
Cue the anime fire in Delilah's eyes and an over exaggerated giant chibi version of her stomping on New Tokyo. >.>

I don't see Delilah getting along with Luna.

Status
Not open for further replies.