Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna start working on my post!

• Love
Reactions: Collapse
@Sailor Moon @Prince Shattered Charming,

Unfortunately, due to a situation where my data is low.(I use mobile broadband), i won't be posting until next tuesday at the latest. It's literally due to the postage times of the top up and whilst it is usually a quick affair, just giving you a heads up about the posting situation. Just trying to make the best use of my remaining data until it arrives.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Hope you don't mind me keeping an eye on this for future interest and possibly a future sign up applicant ^^;

Reactions: Collapse
Post coming soon; I typed it on my laptop which just decided to do a Windows Update, so I'll have to write it out again / wait for the update.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Hope you don't mind me keeping an eye on this for future interest and possibly a future sign up applicant ^^;

I actually have a spot open, so if you're interested at the moment, you're welcome to submit a CS. :)

@The Dovah Okay. Is this going to be an often occurrence, because I fear Yuki may get left behind and leave her roommate hanging for a response often if it is. :< I do appreciate the heads up though.

@Karakui Cool. Sera is a getting a new room mate, since Sasha dropped.

I actually have a spot open, so if you're interested at the moment, you're welcome to submit a CS. :)

@The Dovah Okay. Is this going to be an often occurrence, because I fear Yuki may get left behind and leave her roommate hanging for a response often if it is. :< I do appreciate the heads up though.

Oh really ? Well I'll get to work on a CS as soon as I can. expect it most likely by early tomorrow (for me that is) Thanks for giving me a chance ^^

Oh really ? Well I'll get to work on a CS as soon as I can. expect it most likely by early tomorrow (for me that is) Thanks for giving me a chance ^^

Okay. Any idea so far what grade you're thinking of making? :)

Nothing so far as I didn't expect a reply this soon but I'll think of something

Oh. Lol. Yes. I'm always watching. >_>

*receives e-mail updates to le phone.*

Reactions: Kitsune
hehe, another mobile roleplayer I assume ? :P

Oh noo. I will avoid writing from my phone at all costs possible. I use my laptop when it's for like an actual post, but I read the OOC forums and response to questions using my phone. :)

Ah fair enough. I use both my computer as well as my phone to try and get posts out while I'm away from things ^^

Reactions: Kitsune

Ooooooo fun. I wonder what they'll be like... @WhiteAngel make sure they have hilarious reactions to unexpected things please :D I think Sera's going to be doing a LOT of surprising things...

@Karakui well we don't know yet if that will be Seras roomie, since Karo is supposed to be submitting a CS this evening. :D

Also, @Vio can I expect a reply to the roleplay anytime soon, or is there an update on what you're planning to do?

Mmmmm. WhiteAngel before you submit a CS could you let me know what grade you plan on making, because as of right now I'm not accepting any more first years since I still have the original characters for that grade. Only 2nd and 3rd, if that's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.