Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna start working on my post!

• Love
Reactions: Collapse
@Sailor Moon @Prince Shattered Charming,

Unfortunately, due to a situation where my data is low.(I use mobile broadband), i won't be posting until next tuesday at the latest. It's literally due to the postage times of the top up and whilst it is usually a quick affair, just giving you a heads up about the posting situation. Just trying to make the best use of my remaining data until it arrives.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Hope you don't mind me keeping an eye on this for future interest and possibly a future sign up applicant ^^;

Reactions: Collapse
Post coming soon; I typed it on my laptop which just decided to do a Windows Update, so I'll have to write it out again / wait for the update.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Hope you don't mind me keeping an eye on this for future interest and possibly a future sign up applicant ^^;

I actually have a spot open, so if you're interested at the moment, you're welcome to submit a CS. :)

@The Dovah Okay. Is this going to be an often occurrence, because I fear Yuki may get left behind and leave her roommate hanging for a response often if it is. :< I do appreciate the heads up though.

@Karakui Cool. Sera is a getting a new room mate, since Sasha dropped.

I actually have a spot open, so if you're interested at the moment, you're welcome to submit a CS. :)

@The Dovah Okay. Is this going to be an often occurrence, because I fear Yuki may get left behind and leave her roommate hanging for a response often if it is. :< I do appreciate the heads up though.

Oh really ? Well I'll get to work on a CS as soon as I can. expect it most likely by early tomorrow (for me that is) Thanks for giving me a chance ^^

Oh really ? Well I'll get to work on a CS as soon as I can. expect it most likely by early tomorrow (for me that is) Thanks for giving me a chance ^^

Okay. Any idea so far what grade you're thinking of making? :)

Nothing so far as I didn't expect a reply this soon but I'll think of something

Oh. Lol. Yes. I'm always watching. >_>

*receives e-mail updates to le phone.*

Reactions: Kitsune
hehe, another mobile roleplayer I assume ? :P

Oh noo. I will avoid writing from my phone at all costs possible. I use my laptop when it's for like an actual post, but I read the OOC forums and response to questions using my phone. :)

Ah fair enough. I use both my computer as well as my phone to try and get posts out while I'm away from things ^^

Reactions: Kitsune

Ooooooo fun. I wonder what they'll be like... @WhiteAngel make sure they have hilarious reactions to unexpected things please :D I think Sera's going to be doing a LOT of surprising things...

@Karakui well we don't know yet if that will be Seras roomie, since Karo is supposed to be submitting a CS this evening. :D

Also, @Vio can I expect a reply to the roleplay anytime soon, or is there an update on what you're planning to do?

Mmmmm. WhiteAngel before you submit a CS could you let me know what grade you plan on making, because as of right now I'm not accepting any more first years since I still have the original characters for that grade. Only 2nd and 3rd, if that's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.