Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GrieveWriter I wasn't talking about you, if that's what you think! :o

There's still about 6 or 7 people who haven't posted, and aren't meeting the 2 posts a week quota when possible, so that's a little under half the cast right now. Not counting @Shayla since she just joined and hasn't made an intro, yet.

@GrieveWriter I wasn't talking about you, if that's what you think! :o

There's still about 6 or 7 people who haven't posted, and aren't meeting the 2 posts a week quota when possible, so that's a little under half the cast right now. Not counting @Shayla since she just joined and hasn't made an intro, yet.
As of right now I'm boarding my flight for Japan and than I will be able to access my laptop to write up my intro.

As of right now I'm boarding my flight for Japan and than I will be able to access my laptop to write up my intro.
No worries. :) Safe travels.

Turns out, my internet wasn't broken. Somehow my computer was still connected to Wendy's wifi. Somehow. Anyway, my post is up and I reek of laundry detergent. If I never have to deal with Persil stuff again, it'll be too soon >.>

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Turns out, my internet wasn't broken. Somehow my computer was still connected to Wendy's wifi. Somehow. Anyway, my post is up and I reek of laundry detergent. If I never have to deal with Persil stuff again, it'll be too soon >.>
Now I want Wendy's.

Delilah: How am I weird? You're the one who wanted to get in the shower first!

Saber went to sleep so I can't flirt with her character. :l
Saber has to work this morning

Quick, call Luna a lad by using other words that mean Lad!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry but I have lost interest in this, and can't come up with anything to post, so I'll be dropping out, I hope this rp goes well.

I'm sorry but I have lost interest in this, and can't come up with anything to post, so I'll be dropping out, I hope this rp goes well.
Thanks for letting me know, Sasha. Good luck in your future endeavors. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Stormi
Hey everyone sorry I've been busy for the last couple days but now Im back! So what have I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.