Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your name?

My name is Yuki Aksansa! Some call me Yu, others call me Yuka. Just don't call me Sansa as i hate being called that! It also reminds me of another Sansa and i look nothing like her!

How old are you?
Oh, 18 and a half. Old enough to drink, i think. Not that i ever do that.

How tall are you?
5 foot 4 inches, i think.
How much do you weigh?
Is that before or after breakfast? Just kidding! I have a swimmer's build but i kinda don't know my own weight. I know i'm not skinny and am thick, if you compare me to those zero waist freaks! Otherwise, i have a fair amount of meat on me and not fat.

What grade are you in?

3rd.

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?

Atheletics. Turns out i'm a gifted swimmer and diver. That and swimming the entire length of the river may have caught the attention of some. What? I got bored of the regular pools and wanted to try my hand at river swimming!
Are you playing any sports?

I fence a lot and naturally, swim. I'm on the swim team and regulary practise. Sometimes, i swim in various clothes for a small challenge, sometimes because i forget that the swimwear is being cleaned after.... well, you know.
Do you participate in the fine arts?

Oh yes! I take part in the theatre! And I am involved with Art! Ok, i don't paint but they requested a model for the better painters and i volunteered. Extra credit, free soda and helps me with focusing on fencing moves. Mentally, i mean and er.... well, trying to sort out... er.... can i take a break?

Any Academic Clubs?

Coding and Tech. I'm a proud geek and swimming won't always pay my bills! Coding will and i like tech. Maybe, one day, i'll build a death star!

Just kidding, but i do like tech and knowing about how it works, how to fix it and getting my hands on the latest toys.
Your favorite color?
It's a light pink, bordering on green. A light greeny pink.
Your favorite foods?
Seafood. I love all seafood even if it is bad for me. I am kinda addicted to spicy food as well but don't tell anyone or they'll.... well, let's say that you already know about my problem and that spicy food is something i should never have. Well, regularly.

Your most cherished item?

Don't have one.

Five things you're good at?

Swimming and holding my breath. I mentioned i swam the entire length of the river,right?
Making friends, i think. I'm told i'm a nice girl and i like helping people.
Cooking.
Being a loyal friend.
I'm rather good at cosplaying!
Four things you're bad at?
Dancing, i look like a complete idiot when i dance and people ask if i'm drunk when i do so.
Bike riding, i can't get the hang of it and i think, i'm banned from ever touching a bike after the last time i rode one.
Painting. I am awful at it but being a model is my way of making up for it.
Ok, i guess i should say this. It's really embarrassing and most treat me like i'm pathetic but i... er... i kinda have issues with pooping. I kinda have accidents. They say it's not a medical reason but i think it is. I'm fine one day, the next? A fart turns into me running out of the room. Ok, it's not really a problem for me anymore, just a part of my life.

Traits you look for in a friend?

I look for a loyal friend, one that is understanding and willing to put up with my issues and my bowel. I like to chat to them and they won't judge me if i am a bit odd. They are kind to everyone they meet.

Traits you dislike in a person?
Bullies. Screw. THOSE. petty, acting as if they are better then everyone else, bigots, racists, short tempered, generally being assholes!

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?

Both. But it's a one or another question, ain't it? So, erm...

ooo, this is tricky but i would say skirts. Cool in the summer, interesting to swim in and comfortable.

Why?

I had to choose one or the other.

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?

I hope to complete my education, become good at coding and win some contests in fencing and swimming. I hope to move onto national swimming and maybe, become a champion of swimming and fencing. Provided that thing doesn't cost me them. He. He.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:

I am friendly to everyone and like a good joke. I like meeting new people and i am a bit implusive. I admit that, i mean, i did jump into the river just because i felt like it and not consider the risks. I do get bored if i'm not challenged and like to test my own limits.
Background History:

Well, I grew up in the south side of the city with my two sisters,father and mother. My pa is a shop owner and my ma is a swim instructor. My sisters are older then me and i think, they work in hollywood although it may just be a lie they tell. I don't know, they buggered off to L.A a few years back and only send letters home every now and then. Good for using as spare paper! What? We have a massive row a few years back after they revealed my issues and locked me out of the house as a joke when they knew i really needed to go.
I always enjoy swimming and fencing from a young age and just got bored of the swimming pools. So, i jumped into the river during the last winter because i wanted to try my hand at swimming in very cold water and with my winter clothes, it was a welcome challenge. Sure, it was dumb but fun! Got a massive telling off though but it got me on the news and it only took me a few hours to swim the entire length of it! Thus this fancy school contacted me and here i am.

Oh crap! I mean, bugger! I need to excuse myself now.

Fun fact: I accidentally chose the image with the character with a similiar name. Tis a interesting fact for me. :) Tis from Sword Art online. Twas just random.
Since I've already reviewed your CS via PM you know she's accepted. :)

Reactions: The Dovah
And looketh, forwardeth to starting, i am(eth). :) It'll be interesting to see what will happen and how the rest of the cast interacts with her.

I think Rosemary (my girl) might like her... but your girl might not like little Princess Rosey xD

I remember making a mental list of who Luna would get along with, but I can't remember who was on that list.

So I have a question. Are the dorms only going to be students of one grade, or multiple grades?

The people that were in Sailormoon Rp probably remember Pandora? lol, well Rosemary is like her... but more dramatic and less bitchy, maybe xD

Are we going to find out which house each girl is in, in the IC or are you going to say in the OOC? Would be cool to know in the IC to react as char lol

Are we going to find out which house each girl is in, in the IC or are you going to say in the OOC? Would be cool to know in the IC to react as char lol
I'm actually undecided on that. I'm going to have an opening ceremony before the first day of school and it's going to be like a Banquet for all the girls, and I may do it there. I'm probably going to use people's interview sheets to house them, though. Both work out well so I'm not completely sure yet.

@Sailor Moon I noticed something wrong with my cs, I had the first and last name backwards, It's supposed to be rin arisawa lol sorry.............

@Sailor Moon I noticed something wrong with my cs, I had the first and last name backwards, It's supposed to be rin arisawa lol sorry.............
It's alright lol. I actually put it in the Japanese order of how they present names. :o But I could change it Rin Arisawa if you like.

I'm actually undecided on that. I'm going to have an opening ceremony before the first day of school and it's going to be like a Banquet for all the girls, and I may do it there. I'm probably going to use people's interview sheets to house them, though. Both work out well so I'm not completely sure yet.
Is it gonna be sort of a potluck format kind of banquet? Cause if so, you've given me the perfect idea for introducing Luna.

Is it gonna be sort of a potluck format kind of banquet? Cause if so, you've given me the perfect idea for introducing Luna.
No. All the food would be provided by the school.

What I meant was, will the students be going up to make their own plates, or will all the food be on the tables already?
Oh. It would be brought out to the girls when they're seated.

This is going to be fun. I wonder which House Rosemary is going to be in^^ can't wait to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.