Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that rp takes off. :3

I'm in like... 5 roleplays right now lol. Three are with @saberwolf haha. My go to partner.

• Love
Reactions: Saber and Justin
I hope that rp takes off. :3

I'm in like... 5 roleplays right now lol. Three are with @saberwolf haha. My go to partner.
Yeah I already have 5 or so loyal rpers that I have rped with for a long time, so at least I will have 6 or more oh will stick around lol. Stripper Soldiers, no one has done that before xD

How about something cyberpunk/futuristic? Mix genres. I dunno. The interests of this group are a mystery to me XD

I like Cyberpunk and actually have a rp for it in the making, but I'm not sure if I'll ever make an interest check for it. Pretty much all my roleplays will be fxf.

Cyberpunk sounds interesting... only styles of rps I never do is Furry (because gross xD) and High Fantasy (because people tend to be to detailed overboard... like telling how the fucking wind feels on their skin, making that likea full ten sentence paragraph and shit.) So no Furry. High Fan or Histroic crap, everything else I will always look in to it before judging it.

Cyberpunk sounds interesting... only styles of rps I never do is Furry (because gross xD) and High Fantasy (because people tend to be to detailed overboard... like telling how the fucking wind feels on their skin, making that likea full ten sentence paragraph and shit.) So no Furry. High Fan or Histroic crap, everything else I will always look in to it before judging it.
How about slice of life dimension hopping?

Mind helping me get an OOC up, then? My mind is on strike due to lack of sleep.
Prob tomorrow, since my mind is almost on strike and need to post in ics xD, but pm me tomorrow, since I don't work tomorrow^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I think I just died laughing. Now I'm gonna describe how the wind feels on Delilah's skin randomly, and it's going to be amazing.

I think I just died laughing. Now I'm gonna describe how the wind feels on Delilah's skin randomly, and it's going to be amazing.
No... xD, but I will love the post, just because you did it.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Question from the crowd! Why is the skeleton always the hardest part of the RP to come up with <.<

Question from the crowd! Why is the skeleton always the hardest part of the RP to come up with <.<
Bc character sheets are so horrible. I actually hate filling them out.

[fieldbox= "Homuke-Day Michiko, light sky blue, solid"]
StySPgx.jpg

What’s your name?:
Homuke-Day Michiko (Michi/Mich)

How old are you?
“And 11 months!”

How tall are you?
5’9

How much do you weigh?
"All muscle!"
135 lbs

What grade are you in?
3rd​

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
Athletics

Are you playing any sports?
Track, Swimming

Do you participate in the fine arts?
“God, those skin tight leotards…”

Ballet

Any Academic Clubs?
“I’m great at chess!”

(She’s really not.)
Chess

Your favorite color?
Green

Your favorite foods?
Popsicles, pistachio icecream, manju, peanut butter cream sandwiches, butajiro

Your most cherished item?
“My dad’s old ball cap.”
[spoili]
newera-rakuten-sbwb0.jpg

(More worn, with more of a round shape. The logo doesn't look as slick, and is fraying. More of an off-white than pure white color. Has clearly been worn for years.
[/spoili]

Five things you’re good at?
Baseball, forgiving friends, playing cards, braiding and guessing numbers

Four things you’re bad at?
Talking to crushes, cooking, puns and keeping a straight face (especially when playing cards)

Traits you look for in a friend?
“That last one’s really important to me.”
Loyalty, a sense of adventure, humour, and the ability to accept that the New Tokyo Seals are the best baseball team ever.

Traits you dislike in a person?
"Don't be a stick in the mud."
A serious nature, no sense of humour, and bossiness

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
“Pants!”

Why?
“How else are you supposed to rough around?”

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
“I wanna become a sports prodigy! I’d love to play for the New Tokyo Seals after I graduate, but until then I'd like to bring baseball to this school. Founder of the Bloomfield High Baseball Team... Yeah, that sounds good!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
Michi is the classic tomboy. Crazy about sports (especially baseball), averse to the dresses and bows, and prone to lots and lots of roughhousing. Extremely expressive with her emotions, her friends can expect to be tackled at least once, or, if light enough, picked up and swung around. Her impulsivity doesn’t end there, rarely spending more than a few moments on a decision. Predictably, she often ends up with her foot in her mouth, though, despite how often it happens, she’s usually slow to realize it. Still, once she knows she has hurt her friends’ feelings she will rush to make it all better whatever way she can. Quite the joker, Michi is a fan of pranks and puns, though despite her beliefs otherwise, she is not very punny. While Michi seems to be extremely confident regarding most things, she refuses to be complacent with her success in sports, pushing herself as hard as she possibly can and then some. Despite all her talk, she will never be perfectly happy with her abilities as an athlete, and will always find something to improve. Still, this doesn’t stop her revelry when she cuts her time down or hits a home run.

Background History:
Michi has lived in New Tokyo all her life. Her mother, originally from Chicago, and her father, a New Tokyo native, divorced when she was seven, her mother moving to a small suburb about an hour away from New Tokyo with her little brother. While she lives with her father out of school, she visits her mother and stepfather every other week, where she has to suffer through her two prissy stepsisters and mildly annoying and whiny brother. Her father, a major baseball fan, made certain that she was running the bases as soon as she could walk, and took her to every New Tokyo Seals game he could.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
I'm back, britches!

(I'll fix the formatting later, plus add some more details to her goals and the like.)

Hello again, friends.

• Love
Reactions: Collapse
Status
Not open for further replies.