• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What major roles are left to be filled?
Only the Daughter has been filled so far. There's still the advisor and the police lead that has yet to be filled. Though there are character sheets for the police lead, but I've yet to approve one. I'm being a lazy gm.

Say that the role of the adviser is taken. Lest someone would take it from me. D:<

Also, looking at the character sheets made me wonder. Il Sangue is WAY more popular than the La Saggezza, despite the latter having more members than the former. xD WTH?

Say that the role of the adviser is taken. Lest someone would take it from me. D:<

Also, looking at the character sheets made me wonder. Il Sangue is WAY more popular than the La Saggezza, despite the latter having more members than the former. xD WTH?
I don't do reservations. No one is an exception to this rule.

The peeps want to be with the cray cray daughter? xD

Fine then. Woman, I shall prepare.... IMMEDIATELY!

:( Most of my men will be unnamed mooks.

I've been thinking about switching my character >_>

Damn. Both sides have crazies XDD
It's the Mob did you expect everyone to be sane. Feeling like I really wanna get char up tonight, so working on him now^^. I hope you like him. Adding a few things to the cs like likes dislikes, things like that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back