1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Last edited:
@FieryCold
If you get Male Advisor my guy is going to be like the ride or die loyal guy who will do whatever to keep the Advisor safe, like he will punch someone in the face just for looking at the Advisor wrong lol.

... u__u
PLUVIA.
TEMPURICE IS THE OTP !! D: <

I refuse to remember.
XDD
Oh, darn, she is calling me by my full ex-(user)name, things got serious with Mother Flakes. XDD

What about krupuk/prawn crackers?

"OTL nemo, y u do dis

]:<

It's on.

It is.
It's our nonexistent ship name, remember?
Because I'm awful. u_u Awfully awesome~ //shot

Oh, I'm not going for the Advisor. XD Luca's just an ordinary gang member, probably one of the Advisor's lackeys.
Oh I think I looked at the role on your cs wrong nvm then lol

Any opinions about a mafia lackey turned cop?
Of course that mafia past will be hidden and all.

@Nemopedia , Antonia De'Rossi is in ! :)

Note to everyone else:
No more double agent characters. Antonia is the only one I'll allow.
A double agent for the mafia (either side) and the police force however... I'll think about it. If someone can make a character for that role that's convincing enough then the role is theirs.
Just to be clear, I never listed the double agent role but it was suggested over Skype and I gave the approval. So if any of you have any character role suggestions that isn't on the character list, go ahead voice your suggestion. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
@Nemopedia , Antonia De'Rossi is in ! :)

Note to everyone else:
No more double agent characters. Antonia is the only one I'll allow.
A double agent for the mafia (either side) and the police force however... I'll think about it. If someone can make a character for that role that's convincing enough then the role is theirs.
Just to be clear, I never listed the double agent role but it was suggested over Skype and I gave the approval. So if any of you have any character role suggestions that isn't on the character list, go ahead voice your suggestion. :)
Are there like specific roles? Or like drug dealer, gun control guy (forgot the name but will look it up xD) and things like that just common or do you want like specific roles and what they do in the mafia? Just want to be clear before I give my chars roles and stuff.

Are there like specific roles? Or like drug dealer, gun control guy (forgot the name but will look it up xD) and things like that just common or do you want like specific roles and what they do in the mafia? Just want to be clear before I give my chars roles and stuff.

When I say role, I actually refer to just these: The daughter, The advisor, The new leader, and Member.
For Antonia's case, she fit into the role of member, but she wasn't just any regular member hence the new role of 'The Double Agent'
If you want to go into specifics, then that's completely up to you.

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
When I say role, I actually refer to just these: The daughter, The advisor, The new leader, and Member.
For Antonia's case, she fit into the role of member, but she wasn't just any regular member hence the new role of 'The Double Agent'
If you want to go into specifics, then that's completely up to you.
Oh okay thank you xD, because some cses have Hacker and Bodyguard^^ just wanted to know. Might be going for The Cop New leader, but don't know yet^^, but either way all three of my chars will be fun and creative like always lol.

Reactions: darkflames13
Just to let you know I'mm still willing to be in this, I've just got classes and homework today.

@Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland , Looking forward to what characters you have to bring this time 'round ~

@RainDash , No worries! This role play isn't launching till the major roles have been filled out so no rush :) Good luck with classes and homework~

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Karyra and Justin
Ooh this sounds awesome, I'm in. Question about the police leader - does he know he's the son of the dead Maf boss? Do you have preplanned motives for him for why he's working for the police, or can the player decide?

• Love
Reactions: darkflames13
Ooh this sounds awesome, I'm in. Question about the police leader - does he know he's the son of the dead Maf boss? Do you have preplanned motives for him for why he's working for the police, or can the player decide?
The player can decide whether he knows or not as well as how exactly he's the son (like is he an illegitimate son or something like that). Some goes for the motive. I give control of it all to the player :)

Okay posted the police leader, let me know what you think. I intentionally left the details behind the hit on his family out so that other characters can have been involved in it if they want. Maybe it was a rival family hit, maybe it was someone inside La Morte who figured out who she was and decided it was a distraction to Gianfranco, or maybe the daughter got jealous.

As you can see, he doesn't know yet who his father is, but I intend him to get a letter left to him by his father in his will at the beginning of the RP. (The letter will also explain why he didn't reveal himself after Raul's mother died)

I might join this. If that's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.