• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkflames13

Mobile Coding Heathen
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Last edited:
I'd like to say that I'll finish my CS today, but who knows ;n;
Take your time. There's no rush really. The major roles haven't even been filled out yet XD

What major roles are left to be filled?

What major roles are left to be filled?
Only the Daughter has been filled so far. There's still the advisor and the police lead that has yet to be filled. Though there are character sheets for the police lead, but I've yet to approve one. I'm being a lazy gm.

Yesssss I ammm!
It's good to see you too, @JinxMonster >w<

Ohay it's @Akashi, from that Fairytail role play. The Eclipse one. It's me, Citrus, do you remember me ouo?
Ah yes, I do. It's been a while. How are you doing?

Say that the role of the adviser is taken. Lest someone would take it from me. D:<

Also, looking at the character sheets made me wonder. Il Sangue is WAY more popular than the La Saggezza, despite the latter having more members than the former. xD WTH?

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
Say that the role of the adviser is taken. Lest someone would take it from me. D:<

Also, looking at the character sheets made me wonder. Il Sangue is WAY more popular than the La Saggezza, despite the latter having more members than the former. xD WTH?
I don't do reservations. No one is an exception to this rule.

The peeps want to be with the cray cray daughter? xD

Fine then. Woman, I shall prepare.... IMMEDIATELY!

:( Most of my men will be unnamed mooks.

You better. >:c

The role play is always open so that can still change.

Your going to have a murderous maniac on you side soon lol

I've been thinking about switching my character >_>

Reactions: Kitsune
Damn. Both sides have crazies XDD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Damn. Both sides have crazies XDD
It's the Mob did you expect everyone to be sane. Feeling like I really wanna get char up tonight, so working on him now^^. I hope you like him. Adding a few things to the cs like likes dislikes, things like that as well.

Reactions: darkflames13
Status
Not open for further replies.