Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Last edited:
Flakes, decided to go for The Police Leader so yeah competition coming lol. Will try for chars on wednesday since I hate to put up wips

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: darkflames13
@Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland , just remember that it's a first finish first serve basis alright :) If @Kythera manages to finish revisions / the extra details I asked for before you do then she'll (he? Idk with gender pronouns) get the role. Unless... @Kythera , you want to wait to see what Shattered comes up with and compete ? xD

Ha as tempting as it is to see how I'd fare vs Justin I think I'll opt for speed :P I worked my butt off on that CS! (and lost the dang thing when my browser acted up and had to redo all the stupid bbcode :cry:)

@Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland , just remember that it's a first finish first serve basis alright :) If @Kythera manages to finish revisions / the extra details I asked for before you do then she'll (he? Idk with gender pronouns) get the role. Unless... @Kythera , you want to wait to see what Shattered comes up with and compete ? xD
Oh if she gets it done she can get it^^ doesn't matter to much since I don't have him in mind too much lol.

Reactions: Kythera
I will make at least one character. If I do make two, then one of them will be a police officer.

I know I'm working to make a police officer...

I have some interest in this, but a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Is the list of open positions up to date currently, or has their been additions not yet updated? And are there any positions not listed, or can we freelance with that a little? For example police departments tend to have lots of roles, units and jobs outside of the headman. I mean I would be okay with this being IC only as a bit of flavor text, like for example if I was a SWAT/ GSG-9 Cop, or an officer on exchange from the US. Criminal groups tend to be the same though to a much lesser extent.

This one is more of activity sake related and will likely sound strange or snobbish, please don't take it to be so.

But can I avoid or request to be left out of the parts of slower posters, or powermove myself from them? I noticed you allow an allowance of one to two weeks for them to return. Honestly in my own personal case if I have to wait that long I will lose interest and leave, as I don't expect them to return. I would like to know if I have leeway in moving things if a situation goes on too long, or if I can disengage from it. I know some people can be pickey with this, with a wait no matter what mindset.

I will however inform you. I just tend to try and make a post at least every couple of days, and I wouldn't want to wait on others anymore than they would want to wait on me I hope.

Other than that, I assume weaponry is limted to smallarms yes?

Mostly finished with my character.

Is the list of open positions up to date currently, or has their been additions not yet updated?
It's up to date. Though I'll probably be updating it in just a bit after reviewing the latest finished character sheets.

And are there any positions not listed, or can we freelance with that a little? For example police departments tend to have lots of roles, units and jobs outside of the headman. I mean I would be okay with this being IC only as a bit of flavor text, like for example if I was a SWAT/ GSG-9 Cop, or an officer on exchange from the US. Criminal groups tend to be the same though to a much lesser extent.
I didn't really place in any specific roles apart from the major ones (The daughter, advisor, and police lead). Everyone else is lumped into the members category. Though I am open to any new role suggestions (i.e. The Double Agent wasn't a role in the list until Nemopedia suggested it and I said yes to it). If someone wants to delve into a specific member role, then I say go ahead. Specifying that your character is a certain thing is completely optional and I'll allow players to freelance it just as long as it is realistic and doesn't conflict with anything that's already been set by an accepted character.

This one is more of activity sake related and will likely sound strange or snobbish, please don't take it to be so.

But can I avoid or request to be left out of the parts of slower posters, or powermove myself from them? I noticed you allow an allowance of one to two weeks for them to return. Honestly in my own personal case if I have to wait that long I will lose interest and leave, as I don't expect them to return. I would like to know if I have leeway in moving things if a situation goes on too long, or if I can disengage from it. I know some people can be pickey with this, with a wait no matter what mindset.
I will allow the player to get out of their current interaction if their partner is taking too long to reply, even if it means Godmodding the other character (just as long as they don't go overboard with it). Before that however, I expect the player to first try and remind the person they're interacting with that they're awaiting a response and have been waiting for a tad bit too long already. Though I have to ask, how much time are you willing to wait for the person you're interacting with to reply?

Other than that, I assume weaponry is limted to smallarms yes?
Yep yep! Just small arms :)

Mostly finished with my character.

Just be sure to inform me when you've finished so I know when to check it :D

• Thank You
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Alright. I'm gonna wait until more people finish theirs so I can start coordinating relationships for my character.

Alright. I'm gonna wait until more people finish theirs so I can start coordinating relationships for my character.
The relationships portion need not be filled out yet to be accepted :)

UPDATE #2 !!
Because more things need fixing

Gianfranco Carlevaro & NPCs
I've noticed that perhaps I should describe Gianfranco more, like what kind of man he is, how he treats the members of La Morte, etc. etc. so I've decided to do just that. Info about Gianfranco will be found on my first post in the SU thread under the section called 'Notable NPCs'. For now that NPC section will only contain Gianfranco but I'll be adding more NPCs to it in the future. Don't worry, you don't have to check back every now and then. I'll be making an announcement here in the OOC whenever I'm adding a new NPC to the Notable NPC list. Dropped characters that have been left to be NPC'd however, will not be added to that list. There will be a separate list for them so that everyone knows who they can use when they need a random NPC.

Character Creation Policy Change
Alright. So, I know I said that you can have three characters at max, and don't worry! I will still allow three characters at most per person. However, after thinking over a suggestion from the evil NemoPluvy, I've decided to tweak that rule a bit:

"7. Players are only allowed to take in a maximum of one major role and a maximum of three characters in total. Just be sure that you'll be able to keep up with all of them. However, these characters must be created with a timely interval in between each other. What do I mean by this? After your first character is approved, you may not create a second one any time soon. I'll give the player a waiting time of a three weeks after their third IC post for your last character created. This is to ensure that you don't just poop out characters and not use them as well as to help you guys assess whether or not you would be able to handle creating another character for the role play."​

So far only one of you guys has made two character sheets. @Kythera , as much as I am joyed by your enthusiasm and interest in the role play, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to choose one of the two characters you have there as your first character. You can always bring out the other later on but for now you have to choose.

//I feel like I was going to say something else, but I've completely forgotten what it was now.

In other news, the role of The Daughter is now taken by @Princess Misaou 's character Jacquelyn Roux !
Those looking to have their character allegiance be that with Il Sangue della Morte, please take note of who your leader will be.

Interested in this! Will be making a character for the police force. :)

@Mother Flakes

Thanks. I can agree with those terms. As to roles hmm...I'll see what I can come up with, think I'l make two people for this, I won't speak for any roles but I will make one cop and one gangster.

The time gap rule works fine with me, my cop will likely be an outsider sent by another major power *cough Murica Cough* To show the Italians how to do things right << >> or part of an exchange program.

In terms of roles I can think of now, maybe a Enforcer. If the Advisor is the leaders right hand man, the enforcer would be the left, likely as a body guard for the boss, someone that deals with trouble makers and traitros within the gang and is the one to set off on "wars" if the boss can't be put at risk. Though technically the advisor can do this.

Ah nvm I misunderstood the Advisor title...hmm well maybe some sort of righthand man to do the above?

For the police...nothing comes to mind, that can't be a normal department role in flavor text, though a Traffic Cop shouldn't be as well armed and should be more seen than SWAT unless some gang does something stupid like bombing a govenment building..I'll think on this some more though.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
@DANAsaur - Been a while since I've seen you gracing something with your presence where I'm at.

@RedArmyShogun - I'll be damned.. XD

@Mother Flakes
Well that sucks since I wanted to play all three at the same time but okay I guess I'll just play one and wait that long until I can bring in the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.