1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Last edited:

BLOOD & WATER

La Morte, a Mafia group that strikes fear in Venice, Italy. Everyone whose involved in crime knows never to get on their bad side. They feared reputation is all thanks to their fearless and powerful leader, Gianfranco Carlevaro. However, it was discovered as of late that he was terminally ill and doesn't have long to left to live. The future of the Mafia group rests in the hands of the next leader. While it was common for the blood to inherit the power in a Mafia group, there were certain factors that made Gianfranco hesitant. He was worried that his daughter was still far too young. He considered leaving the Mafia to the capable hands of his right hand man.

Two candidates, one position of great power. Gianfranco had to make a decision before his final breath comes. But alas, fate had different plans for family. The a week after he announced to the Mafia members about his imminent death, he was found dead on his bed, soaked in his own crimson blood. Fingers were pointed and the feared Mafia group was now split into two. The members of the Mafia chose sides and stood behind one of the two leader candidates; one who they believed in the most. Both leader candidates had one train of thought. They wanted to take down the other in belief that it was them who killed their beloved leader for the sake of power.

Meanwhile, the Direzione Investigativa Antimafia (DIA) has now become more determined in subduing this fearless Mafia group. Every time, they've slipped through their fingers. The DIA lacked sufficient evidence to submit to court and lock the group in jail. La Morte was good at cleaning up their tracks. But now, a new leader has risen among their ranks and he is more than determined to put the Mafia group behind bars. Confidence has now risen in the ranks of the DIA. However, they are blissfully unaware of La Morte's recent falling out with the death of their leader.

Who will rise to power and take full control of La Morte? Will the DIA succeed in their goal of subduing the Mafia group?

37ed3b92365aa3aa2f71526426427c99.jpg
CHARACTERS
(Includes accepted characters)

Il Sangue della Morte - "The blood of death"
Faction of La Morte led by The Daughter.

• Jacquelyn "Jinx" Roux | The Daughter (Underboss) - The rightful heir of the Mafia by blood. Despite this however, most of the Mafia members do not agree of her being capable enough to lead the Mafia group. When sides were chosen, most people chose The Advisor's side over hers in belief that she was far too young and still foolish.
  • Members (Unlimited Slots) - Members of La Morte who choose to follow The Daughter.

La Saggezza della Morte - "The wisdom of death"
Faction of La Morte led by The Advisor.

• Saverio D'Ambrosio | The Advisor (Consigliere) - The deceased leader's right hand man. He was the leader's confidant and placed input in most of the leader's decisions. During the fall out, most member of the Mafia chose his side over The Daughter's.
  • Members (Unlimited Slots) - Members of La Morte who choose to follow The Advisor.

Direzione Investigativa Antimafia (DIA) - "Anti-Mafia Investigation Department"
  • Bartholomew Auditore | The New Leader - Young and determined leader of the police force. For some reason unknown to the rest of the force, he has a strong wish to subdue the Mafia group and put an end to them. He speaks of placing them behind bars, but never once mentioned harming any of them. He is secretly the deceased Mafia leader's son.
  • Members (Unlimited Slots) - Members of the police force.

Neutrals

a8aa807ef66cb39567507d8c1a561827.jpg
RULES
(Read. Understand. Follow)

1. General Iwaku rules apply.
    2. No godmodding, power-playing, mary sues / gary stus, etc. Godmodding is only allowed when permitted by the owner of the character you'll be godmodding. Please do refrain from doing it often though.
    3. One line wonders aren't welcome here. Remember, this is an advanced role-play. At least least two paragraphs with five sentences each. I don't expect novel posts.
    4. Romance is allowed, but don't take it too far. This aint a libertine rp aight. This isn't exactly a romance centred rp either so yea, just keep that in mind. I wont condone it but just don't make the rp completely about it.
    5. Violence? Sure. Go on ahead. This is a mafia rp. Just don't be too gory, I understand that some people can't stomach extreme gore (*cough*Ricey*cough*).
    6. IC drama is welcome, OOC drama isn't. Respect one another alright?
    7. Do not post OOCs in the Sign up thread. Likewise, do not post character sheets in the OOC thread. Any character sheet put up in the OOC shall be ignored. There's a navigation over there at the top. Use it.
    8. Respect me and my co-mods (Nemopedia, Princess Misaou, and FieryCold). You wouldn't want to know what happens otherwise.

1. Diversity is encouraged. Don't be afraid to bring a black guy into the rp. Though keep in mind that this is set in Italy, therefore it would only make sense for most of the characters to be Italian. But I'm not saying to make only Italian characters. Just know that at some point I may ask that people stop making a character of a certain ethnicity once I see that there's already a great lot of them.
    2. For character photos, only anime / semi-realistic photos will be accepted. If you need any help with hunting for that perfect picture, just let me know; I'm willing to help out and give some suggestions :)
    3. The relationship part of the skeleton need not be filled out to be accepted. However, I would strongly suggest filling it out when you've already been accepted. This is a Mafia RP and it is most likely that the members already know each other and have established some relationships with one another. Same goes for the members of the police force. Your character doesn't need to have a relationship with every other character but having at least a couple is strongly advised. Please do keep this section updated as the role play progresses. I'm one to read back to character sheets every now and then just to see how much the character has grown throughout the role play.
    4. You don't need any fancy coding shiet to be accepted. Just as long as you've filled out the necessary info in the character sheet. You are also free to mix around the order in your character sheet. Again, as long as I can clearly see the details that I've asked for, then you're good. When coding / fancifying / whatever though, keep in mind that not everyone uses the same colour theme. Some use black others use white and the very rare shiny pokémons use dark / light grey. Just make sure that the colours you use wont be glaring in their eyes. Tip: If you really want to use that bright neon colour that only works well on a black background, then just change the background colour of your entire post to black. However, if you do this, do keep in mind to change any 'default' coloured text to white or light grey so that those using a white background could see the text. If you need any coding assistance, you may approach me and I'll try to help as much as I can. My Playground has a neat cheat sheet of properties you can use with the div tag. :D
    5. It should be noted that I do not take character reservations. I go by a first finish first serve rule. This basically means that if you want that role then you've gotta be the first to finish. Though finishing first doesn't automatically mean you get the role. It simply means that you have a higher chance of grabbing it. Character sheets will still be subject to my approval. I reserve the right to reject any CS that I believe wouldn't befit the RP. I may ask you to tweak your CS though if I see any discrepancies with the set RP universe in them.
    6. WIPs are fine, go ahead and post them. Just note that you only have a month to finish it. Any WIPs that live longer than that will be ignored by me unless, you give me a good reason as to why you weren't able to finish within the set amount of time. Also, if you're going to be posting a WIP skeleton, please please please for the love of all that is good, don't post a bare bones WIP skeleton (meaning, don't post a completely blank skelly). At least have the basics down as well as a small outline of the personality.
    7. Players are only allowed to take in a maximum of one major role and a maximum of three characters in total. Just be sure that you'll be able to keep up with all of them. However, these characters must be created with a timely interval in between each other. What do I mean by this? After your first character is approved, you may not create a second one any time soon. I'll give the player a waiting time of a three weeks after their third IC post for your last character created. This is to ensure that you don't just poop out characters and not use them as well as to help you guys assess whether or not you would be able to handle creating another character for the role play.
    8. Revision limit. Characters that have been reviewed once may only reviewed for revisions three times at most. The first being when the player has accomplished their character sheet; the second being when the player makes the first set of revisions, this second check is to see whether the necessary revisions truly have been made or not, more revisions may come after this which is why there's a third check; the third check is for when we ask for you to make more revisions after the second time. If even then we do not find your character up to par / there's still too many that needs to be changed, then the character is rejected. You are free to try signing up again though, even with the same character; but if you do try signing up again with the same rejected character, we'll be even stricter with checking and wont allow any room for you to revise--it's either accepted or not.
      Just to clarify, this does not mean that accepted character may no longer revise / alter things in their cses. This rule only applies to those character sheets with pending approval. However, I do not wish to see anyone abusing this by making revisions just to get their character approve and then reverting back to the previous when it the character has already been approved. Anyone caught doing this is automatically thrown out of the RP as that would be a show of great disrespect.
    9. Skeleton Deletion. I would prefer it if rejected skeletons, skeletons of those who've dropped from the role play, and WIP skellies that were not finished within the month limit, are deleted from the thread. With that said, I'll give people a set amount of time (one week) to save their character skeletons then after these skeletons will be deleted from the Sign Up thread. This is to prevent clutter and lessen the amount of confusion as who's still in the role play and who's not. In the event that a dropped out player has not managed to save their character skeletons, don't fret. I promise to keep a copy of them so just message me if you want a copy. :)

1. In the event of prolonged player inactivity, the player shall be kicked out of the rp and their characters NPC'd. The fate of their characters shall rest in the hands of the remaining players. Whether we chose to kill them or turn them into a slave is completely up to us.
    2. The same goes for dropping out. If a player wishes to drop out, just inform me. Your characters will also be NPC'd but since you remembered to tell me that you were dropping out, their fate will be better than those who've dropped dead from inactivity :>
    3. Try to post at least once a week. But since I'm a slow poster as well, I'll be more lenient on this rule. Just don't keep a person waiting for your response for more than two weeks. If a player cannot post due to IRL issues, just inform me. The player whom he/she was interacting with will be given right to Godmod the character they were interacting with so that they may get out of the interaction and move on with the role play.

1. Suggestions to the rp are more than welcome! Just post it in the OOC so that it may be discussed with everyone in the rp, or send it to me via pm and we'll see what we could do with it. :>
    2. If you have any concerns relating to the rp, please do feel free to approach me.

UPDATES
(Be sure to check this out often to stay up to date!)

• Accepted Characters, Character Reviews, & IC Start Date
    Here's the latest batch of accepted characters / players: Alessia Capello (@JinxMonster) - Il Sangue, Kate Sykes (@RainDash) - Police, Lavinia Vargas (@DANAsaur) - Police
    Accepted characters may now begin forming relationships with the other accepted characters. You guys know the drill.

Character reviews have been sent (finally). Everyone with a finished skelly should have received one by now, if not ping me and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

IC release date remains unchanged, still April 28. I can make it earlier but I have a lot on my plate this coming week. Also, I just realised that I set the IC release date one month from when I released the SU. Never intended it to be as such but I'm quite pleased with that coincidence. :'D

• Italian Law Enforcement
    And now for that explanation regarding the relevance of the Italian law enforcement link I posted in the last update to the role play:

As explained by the link, it is the Carabinieri that deals with organised crime. Now, it would be obvious for every police character involved in the role play to all be part of the Carabinieri, right? Well, yes and no. I did some research and found the Direzione Investigativa Antimafia (DIA) aka the Anti-Mafia Investigation Department which is basically what the name implies, it keeps track of organised crime. The DIA is comprised of people from all five police forces (though if you look it up in Wikipedia, under Italian law enforcement, it says that only four are involved, but for the role play let's go with all five). With that said, police force characters people will be playing in the role play will be part of DIA. In your CSes I'd like for you to specify which force you came from (Guardia di Finanza, Arma dei Carabinieri or Carabinieri for short, Polizia Penitenziaria, Corpo Forestale dello Stato)

More info regarding Italian law enforcement [here]. I just realised that the previous link I gave out only made mention of four forces, this new one lists a fifth one.

• Character Creation: Biography
    I originally made the bio optional but now I'm worried that all of you choosing to reveal your characters' bio during IC will... well, I'm just worried of how it's going to turn out. I don't want to suddenly be bombarded with something that's a tangent away from being real. With that said, I'dd like to request that the bio be filled out with at least the major events / turning points in your characters' life. You can have it in bullet points if you loathe writing bios so much, as long as it's readable, understandable, logical and chronological then I have no qualms.

• Character Reviews
    As I've mentioned, I fell asleep and everyone knows I'm a lazy cat in the mornings so the promised character reviews are a day technically two days late (I'm sorryyy ;A;). Still have a couple more to go, mainly those posted the past week (which would be Akashi's and Haruka's). Reviews for those remaining finished skellies will have to come after my last few project deadlines have passed. Sorry about that ;w;

To those who I asked for revisions, please please please do inform me when you've edited your skeleton accordingly so I know when to check again because otherwise I wont. I don't constantly read all your skeletons to see if you've edited something major, that would just be ridiculous of me to do.

• La Morte: A Brief History
    La Morte is a Mafia of Sicilian origin that's been around since the 1940s. Under the lead of a bold and extremely ambitious leader, La Morte moved from Sicily to the Veneto region, specifically to Venice, in 1960. Several men were lost in the process, all not wanting to move away from their roots. Others stayed in Sicily, declaring themselves still part of the family but operating in Sicily. Unfortunately for La Morte, their then leader was selfish and self-indulgent. The fact that they were now in unfamiliar territory made it worse. It marked the decline of La Morte. Upon finding out about this, their Sicilian operatives all began to disperse and latch onto other families, only few of them remained. For years La Morte's name grew weaker and weaker.

This lasted until Gianfranco's father, Amando Carlevaro, came into power in 1979. The man started the ascent of La Morte's name. He did everything that the former leader should've. But he was growing old; Amando Carlevaro knew that he wouldn't see the greatness unfold. He wanted to ensure that he was leaving La Morte under capable hands, under someone who will make sure that the greatness happens, someone who wouldn't waste his effort. He already knew that he was passing it on to his only son Gianfranco, but he wanted to make sure that the boy was worthy. Thus, he tested the boy. He challenged him to prove his worth. And Gianfranco did. In 2003, at the age of 63, Amando left the Mafia to his 36 year old son. Two years later, Amando died, but before he did he got a glimpse of how Gianfranco reigned his decision to put his son into power was one he didn't regret.

tl;dr: La Morte already existed but it's power declined greatly and was at the brink of death when Amando Carlevaro came into power. He started La Morte's road to greatness, Gianfranco continued it and successfully made La Morte the feared Mafia that it is today.

I tried to not make it conflict with what anyone has written already. If it does, then I apologise but you have to change what you've written. (Though I'm fairly certain there shouldn't be any, not with the accepted characters at least).

• Colours
    This is a reminder for people to make sure your skeletons are readable on both dark and light themes. I cannot stress this enough. One of my co-mods use the light theme and another switches back and forth between the light and dark theme, depending on what she feels like. It is important that anyone, regardless of the theme they're using, should be able to read what is on your cses. This is in the rules actually and I can honestly reject several of you guys for it, but I wont. Just make sure that in the future, make sure that what you're posting is readable on any theme. If I catch anyone making an IC post that isn't readable on the dark or light theme, I will hang them, slit their throats, or send them to the guillotine (or maybe even all of the above).

• Info Bomb: Italian Law Enforcement
    //throws link at you guys [LINK]
    That pretty much explains things. Kudos to the lovely evil Nemo Pluvy @Nemopedia for it.

• Accepted Characters
    After finally getting the time to check some of the character sheets, I am pleased to announce that our numbers have now grown. Meet @Tyrannosaurus Rekt 's Saverio D'Ambrosio who'll be filling up the role of the advisor!

Accepted players may now form relationships with their respective characters.

Haven't checked all completed cses still. Sorry about that ><. Halfway there though so anyone with a completed cs should be receiving a character review from me (and possibly along with one of my co-mods) soon.

• Meet the Nightmare Trio!
    In case you may have missed my rushed announcement the other day, I've now recruited three people to help me moderate this role play. These people are the Nightmare trio (as they liked to be called) and are comprised of The Headless Horseman (@Nemopedia), The Grim Reaper (@Princess Misaou), and lastly The Grudge (@Rice Cracker). Their roles are as follows: //copy pastes from earlier announcement
    Nemopedia / Nemo / Pluvy / evil NemoPluvy will handle rule enforcement. If any one steps out of line, you'll be answering to her.
    Princess Misaou / Misa will handle continuity, ensuring that there are no discrepancies in the IC posts and whatnot.
    and lastly, FieryCold / Fiery / Cold / Rice Cracker / Ricey / A plethora of other names will handle activity. She's here to ensure you guys are still alive .
    I demand that you respect them (and me as well ofcourse) otherwise bad things will happen and you guys wouldn't want that now would you? :>

• Character Pets
    A question was asked whether or not characters are allowed to have pets. My answer? I'll allow at most one pet per person. I'm limiting it so that the respective Mafia HQs don't get overrun with pets. The limit, however, also applies to those characters who're part of the police force just because I fear that someone would come along and make a character with a whole plethora of pets; a pet army.

• New Rules: Revision Limit & Skeleton Deletion
    We've went ahead and decided to add in some new rules for character creation (sorry guys)
    8. Revision limit. Characters that have been reviewed once may only reviewed for revisions three times at most. The first being when the player has accomplished their character sheet; the second being when the player makes the first set of revisions, this second check is to see whether the necessary revisions truly have been made or not, more revisions may come after this which is why there's a third check; the third check is for when we ask for you to make more revisions after the second time. If even then we do not find your character up to par / there's still too many that needs to be changed, then the character is rejected. You are free to try signing up again though, even with the same character; but if you do try signing up again with the same rejected character, we'll be even stricter with checking and wont allow any room for you to revise--it's either accepted or not.

Just to clarify, this does not mean that accepted character may no longer revise / alter things in their cses. This rule only applies to those character sheets with pending approval. However, I do not wish to see anyone abusing this by making revisions just to get their character approve and then reverting back to the previous when it the character has already been approved. Anyone caught doing this is automatically thrown out of the RP as that would be a show of great disrespect.
    9. Skeleton Deletion. I would prefer it if rejected skeletons as well as the skeletons of those who've dropped from the role play are deleted from the thread. With that said, I'll give people a set amount of time (one week) to save their character skeletons then after these skeletons will be deleted from the Sign Up thread. This is to prevent clutter and lessen the amount of confusion as who's still in the role play and who's not. In the event that a dropped out player has not managed to save their character skeletons, don't fret. I promise to keep a copy of them so just message me if you want a copy. :)

• Resource Drop: Italian Orphan Names
    So dearest evil NemoPluvy has noticed that a lot of you guys have been making orphan characters and has provided us all with more information regarding Italian orphans:
    Nemopedia said:
    Italian orphans are taken in by the church
    the Catholic church, cause Italy is religious like that.
    and then you have these Italian orphan names so that these kids have surnames
    Here's a handy list of Italian orphan surnames that she's provided [link]. Don't forget to thank Pluvy for this ♥

• Info Bomb: Mafia Hierarchy, Role Renaming & Specification
    Boss / Capo Famiglia - The one who has the final say in all matters. Basically the leader. This is filled by the deceased Gianfranco Carlevaro

Consigliere - The impartial advisor. Pretty much equivalent to the advisor role in the role play, minus the power of being second in command.

Underboss / Capo Bastone - The second in command. Now, what I listed before as second in command was the advisor, however since that role would be equivalent to the consigliere now, the underboss shall be the daughter.

I'll be altering the Characters section accordingly to this new information. Not really much of a big change except now 'the advisor' no longer has power. Gianfranco still considered him to replace him as leader however, due to the same reasons as before which would be because he worries that the daughter is still too young and too naive (and too wild).

Edit: I just realised I never gave the advisor the power of being second-in-command. So yea. Pretty much hardly any changes except now there's an actual official rank name :'D something something it's too early for me to be doing this.

Now onto the lower levels of the hierarchy and the more specific roles that people now have to choose from:
    Capo / Caporegime - "The capo, or caporegime, is the captain or lieutenant of a division within the Mafia. He heads a crew of soldiers and reports directly to a boss or underboss, who hands down the instructions."

Soldier - "the grunts of the organization who do the majority of the "dirty work." It's the place where the kids start off: running errands, making deliveries, picking up cash, and generally sticking out their neck in the hope of making a name for themselves by demonstrating their loyalty to the organization."

Associates - "Associates are not actual members of the Mafia but rather anyone who teams up with them on a criminal enterprise of some kind. They could be someone who does business with the mob, including money-laundering bankers, crooked cops, lawyers, politicians, drug dealers, etc."

Do note that I'll only be accepting a handful of Capos (probably 3 each side for now). It simply wouldn't make any sense for every character to be a Capo. I haven't really decided yet how soldiers are going to be divided among the Capos; probably going to be random or maybe by dice roll... unless you guys have any suggestions? Suggestions are always appreciated.

[Hierarchy Source]

• Resource Drop: Mafia Slang
    So while I was searching for the Mafia hierarchy, I stumbled upon this beautiful list of slang used by the Mafia and thought I'd share it with you guys for future IC reference ♥ [Slang list]

• Gianfranco Carlevaro & NPCs
    I've noticed that perhaps I should describe Gianfranco more, like what kind of man he is, how he treats the members of La Morte, etc. etc. so I've decided to do just that. Info about Gianfranco will be found on my first post in the SU thread under the section called 'Notable NPCs'. For now that NPC section will only contain Gianfranco but I'll be adding more NPCs to it in the future. Don't worry, you don't have to check back every now and then. I'll be making an announcement here in the OOC whenever I'm adding a new NPC to the Notable NPC list. Dropped characters that have been left to be NPC'd however, will not be added to that list. There will be a separate list for them so that everyone knows who they can use when they need a random NPC.

• Character Creation Policy Change
    Alright. So, I know I said that you can have three characters at max, and don't worry! I will still allow three characters at most per person. However, after thinking over a suggestion from the evil NemoPluvy, I've decided to tweak that rule a bit:

7. Players are only allowed to take in a maximum of one major role and a maximum of three characters in total. Just be sure that you'll be able to keep up with all of them. However, these characters must be created with a timely interval in between each other. What do I mean by this? After your first character is approved, you may not create a second one any time soon. I'll give the player a waiting time of a three weeks after their third IC post for your last character created. This is to ensure that you don't just poop out characters and not use them as well as to help you guys assess whether or not you would be able to handle creating another character for the role play.

• Money & Firearms; How much does each side have?
    Manpower was easily split during the fallout. Men (and women) went to the party that they wished to follow. Money however, wasn't as easy. The Daughter acted swiftly and managed to get 75% of the Mafia's money. She would've gotten all of the money if it wasn't for The Advisor acting before she could. As it stood, The Advisor's side has an advantage in manpower, while The Daughter's side had the advantage of funds. Firearms were acquired in nearly a similar fashion, this time however, it was the Advisor that acted first and managed to acquire a good percentage of them (approx 80%). The Daughter need not worry about this though, the money that she was able to acquire is more than enough to fund her team with the necessary guns. Whether or not it would be wise for her to do so is a debatable matter.

• Hideouts; Who gets the HQ? Where does the other group go? Where the hell is their HQ even located at?!
    La Morte's main hideout is located in Dorsoduro, one of the six sestieri of Venice. They have hideouts in every sestieri but the one in Dorsoduro is the largest and considered to be the most guarded. The Carlevaros family reside in the Dorsoduro, not inside the hideout though. Only Gianfranco and his daughter have taken to living in the Dorsoduro hideout. Many other members of La Morte have also taken lodging here, including the advisor. After Gianfranco's death, The Daughter claimed the base as hers and wished to kick out the Advisor for treason. However, due to the number of people backing him up, it wasn't difficult for the Advisor to throw the girl out of her own house. La Morte's hideout in Dorsoduro is now occupied by The Advisor and his followers. Meanwhile, the Daughter sought refuge in La Morte's second largest hideout which was located at Cannaregio.

• Details of Gianfranco's death. What exactly happened during that morning.
    Gianfranco was found dead at 8 am on July 21st. It was La Morte's resident doctor, Celestino De Fiore, who found him dead on his bed. Celestino claims to have been worried when Gianfranco was late for their meeting set at 7:30 am that morning. She knew Gianfranco was not one to be late. When he found out from one of the maids in the residence that Gianfranco had not yet left his room, Celestino went to check up on him. He knocked on the door but received no answer. It was then he tried the door only to find that it was unlocked. Celeste opened it and revealed a dead Gianfranco. The maid that accompanied him screamed. It was this scream that called the attention of the rest of the Mafia members. Many went up to see what the commotion was all about, but only The Daughter, The Advisor, and Celestino were let in. Celestino checked the man for a pulse but ruefully shook his head. Gianfranco was dead.

Last edited:
Making a char for all three groups lol. Going to bed but yeah just to let you know I' m in^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: darkflames13
@Shayla
Hey I wanted to know if you were cool with me making a character that is like the daughter's BFF but also a kick ass fighter.
So kinda like a bestfriend bodyguard :D

@Shayla
Hey I wanted to know if you were cool with me making a character that is like the daughter's BFF but also a kick ass fighter.
So kinda like a bestfriend bodyguard :D
Oh my goodness , I would love that totally! Cannot wait to see what we come up with! ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Posted what I had so far. (Not much.)

I'll get to finishing it when I have time. I'll probably choose my character's allegiance once more people declare theirs.

Reactions: darkflames13
@Mother Flakes you start a mafia role play and you don't tell me about it? I feel so betrayed. D,:

• Love
Reactions: Sailor Arti
@Nemopedia , uhhh uhhhh. IplannedtotellyouafterIfinishedmypostforGC. ;w;
Will you be joining us Pluvy? :'D

@Nemopedia , uhhh uhhhh. IplannedtotellyouafterIfinishedmypostforGC. ;w;
Will you be joining us Pluvy? :'D

Whichwilltakeanotgerhundredyears //shot

Count me in. Are you willing to go for another bet? If I manage to finish my character first you will have to go another month as 'Mother Flakes'. ;D

Whichwilltakeanotgerhundredyears //shot

Count me in. Are you willing to go for another bet? If I manage to finish my character first you will have to go another month as 'Mother Flakes'. ;D
I'mnearlydonewithit >:c

Hmmm. Sure, why not~
//prepares self for the name change :'D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
UPDATE !!

I've come to realise that there are certain holes that need fixing.

• Money & Firearms; How much does each side have?
Manpower was easily split during the fallout. Men (and women) went to the party that they wished to follow. Money however, wasn't as easy. The Daughter acted swiftly and managed to get 75% of the Mafia's money. She would've gotten all of the money if it wasn't for The Advisor acting before she could. As it stood, The Advisor's side has an advantage in manpower, while The Daughter's side had the advantage of funds. Firearms were acquired in nearly a similar fashion, this time however, it was the Advisor that acted first and managed to acquire a good percentage of them (approx 80%). The Daughter need not worry about this though, the money that she was able to acquire is more than enough to fund her team with the necessary guns. Whether or not it would be wise for her to do so is a debatable matter.

• Hideouts; Who gets the HQ? Where does the other group go? Where the hell is their HQ even located at?!
La Morte's main hideout is located in Dorsoduro, one of the six sestieri of Venice. They have hideouts in every sestieri but the one in Dorsoduro is the largest and considered to be the most guarded. The Carlevaros family reside in the Dorsoduro, not inside the hideout though. Only Gianfranco and his daughter have taken to living in the Dorsoduro hideout. Many other members of La Morte have also taken lodging here, including the advisor. After Gianfranco's death, The Daughter claimed the base as hers and wished to kick out the Advisor for treason. However, due to the number of people backing him up, it wasn't difficult for the Advisor to throw the girl out of her own house. La Morte's hideout in Dorsoduro is now occupied by The Advisor and his followers. Meanwhile, the Daughter sought refuge in La Morte's second largest hideout which was located at Cannaregio.

• Details of Gianfranco's death. What exactly happened during that morning.
Gianfranco was found dead at 8 am on July 21st. It was La Morte's resident doctor, Celeste De Fiore, who found him dead on his bed. Celeste claims to have been worried when Gianfranco was late for their meeting set at 7:30 am that morning. She knew Gianfranco was not one to be late. When she found out from one of the maids in the residence that Gianfranco had not yet left his room, Celeste went to check up on him. She knocked on the door but received no answer. It was then she tried the door only to find that it was unlocked. Celeste opened it and revealed a dead Gianfranco. The maid that accompanied her screamed. It was this scream that called the attention of the rest of the Mafia members. Many went up to see what the commotion was all about, but only The Daughter, The Advisor, and Celeste were let in. Celeste checked the man for a pulse but ruefully shook his head. Gianfranco was dead.

Edit: I'll be posting more info regarding La Morte's operations (what they do, how they operate, etc.) at a later date.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemopedia
Status
Not open for further replies.