Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Last edited:
I was going to start working on my Saverio post and I realized that the advisor doesn't have anyone accepted on his side. So... I guess I'll post a scene-setting post, but beyond that-- I'm going need some people on my side. Or I can just make up a bunch of NPCs and look crazy and RP with myself.

By all means, I'm not complaining. I just wanted to give you the heads up why it's taking me a moment to get a post up.

Also this:

I know this RP is modern, but I was listening to this band and I was all kinds of inspired.

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE DEAD, AND MY MOTIVATION HAS RETURNED. Time to actually finish my character

I'M BACK

I know, I know. I always vanish without notice and I do profusely apologize. RL has been shitty, family stuff, personal issues and whatnot. Things happen. Let's just leave it at that, alright? Alright. No more sudden unannounced disappearances from me, that's for certain (cause I totally didn't say this the last time I vanished without notice. //shot). If I do disappear without notice again all of a sudden, you are free to nag me.

In any case, I'm back and ready to get this ball rolling !

But first, of course, I need to know if those who've signed up are still interested.
@JinxMonster @Valor @RainDash @TheStarNoodle @DANAsaur @Shounen Senpai @kimsim12 @Meng @Tyrannosaurus Rekt @SweetWendigo @Akashi @Raven Haruka @Pellegrino

Let me know if you're still up for it. If not, I'll respect and understand your decision; if yes and your character was one of those who I've unfortunately left half-checked, then I'll get right on re-checking and stuff and stuff and stuff.

Speaking of apps, I thought I should mention this, I'm now using the Thunder Grey theme here on Iwaku. This means that apps now have to be readable on the light, dark, and dark grey theme. As I've mentioned a couple of times before, one of my co-mods uses the light theme, another uses the dark one, the other switches between the dark and light one, and now I'm using the dark grey one. I refuse to read any cses that are not readable on the dark grey theme. Keep this in mind as well, when colouring character dialogues in the IC.

Questions? Complaints? THROW 'EM AT ME.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
@darkflames13 Glad to hear you're still alive! \(^.^)/

I'm here, and definitely still interested! (Though I can't remember if my CS is alright or not, soooooo. x.x)

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
Glad to be here, just kind of...

Stuck in what to make for an opening post. So I was waiting for another cop to start me off.

• Thank You
I'm still in and working on my character. I'm currently on vacation though so it could be a few days.

• Thank You
I'm still here. I need to get a post up. I was hoping on getting some people on my side, so I can do a cool encompassing post. That being said, I can just throw something up and then wait. ^^

• Thank You
I apologize for my absence! Not only have I had little access to Internet, much less a computer, but I also broke my wrist early Tuesday morning trying to dismount a horse. Until I get back to the comfort of my own home (and also get a permanent cast on), I simply won"t be on here except to keep up on everything. I definitely can't work on a character. As such, I'm afraid I must withdraw from this roleplay.

(Note: This is a generic message)

Status
Not open for further replies.