Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Last edited:
I've been doing good, what about you -w-?
Been doing good. In just a couple of RPs now, and busy with RL stuff etc. You know how it is XD

Well my guy is almost done, but need to sleep so later^^

@Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland , really, I know I've said this to everyone else here, but take your time.

This goes to everyone as well. I know there's that first finish first considered rule that I go by for this RP, but I would rather that people take their time with their skellies than let them churn out one that lacked enough thought. Taking too long to finish though is a whole other matter.

It looks like there's gonna be some competition for the Police lead since revisions haven't been fully finalized yet for @Kythera 's skelly, and @TheStarNoodle managed to finish theirs before then. I feel bad for bombarding Kythera with a plethora of questions though so I'll let both them finish the suggested revisions first and base my decision on the revised works.

@DANAsaur , I can't see the first pic in your CS. ;w;

@Valor , I wasn't sure if you character was finished it looked finished to me but I thought i'd be better to ask, so yea. This is me basically asking: is your cs is done and ready for checking? It's okay if it isn't yet ! Just let me know :'D

I don't know if you guys have noticed but Gianfranco's description has now been written out. You can check it out in the SU thread under the section 'Notable NPCs'. If your CS will contain anything involving him (especially the bios), then please do use this a reference of what he's like. I'll be adding in a photo of him in the future, but for now know that he had blue eyes and brown hair.

Also, I know I said I would get to reviewing characters tonight, but I'm so sleepy the my eyes are actually starting to close as I type this. Have to keep awake though cause of them deadlines, but anyway! What I'm trying to say here is that, if you haven't received a message from me with the words 'character review' in the title or a heart rating, then just know that it isn't an indication of me not accepting you and your characters. It's purely all just me not having enough time yet to read through your cs properly.

I think that's all? Yeah. //proceeds with taking a nap.

@Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland , really, I know I've said this to everyone else here, but take your time.

This goes to everyone as well. I know there's that first finish first considered rule that I go by for this RP, but I would rather that people take their time with their skellies than let them churn out one that lacked enough thought. Taking too long to finish though is a whole other matter.

It looks like there's gonna be some competition for the Police lead since revisions haven't been fully finalized yet for @Kythera 's skelly, and @TheStarNoodle managed to finish theirs before then. I feel bad for bombarding Kythera with a plethora of questions though so I'll let both them finish the suggested revisions first and base my decision on the revised works.

@DANAsaur , I can't see the first pic in your CS. ;w;

@Valor , I wasn't sure if you character was finished it looked finished to me but I thought i'd be better to ask, so yea. This is me basically asking: is your cs is done and ready for checking? It's okay if it isn't yet ! Just let me know :'D

I don't know if you guys have noticed but Gianfranco's description has now been written out. You can check it out in the SU thread under the section 'Notable NPCs'. If your CS will contain anything involving him (especially the bios), then please do use this a reference of what he's like. I'll be adding in a photo of him in the future, but for now know that he had blue eyes and brown hair.

Also, I know I said I would get to reviewing characters tonight, but I'm so sleepy the my eyes are actually starting to close as I type this. Have to keep awake though cause of them deadlines, but anyway! What I'm trying to say here is that, if you haven't received a message from me with the words 'character review' in the title or a heart rating, then just know that it isn't an indication of me not accepting you and your characters. It's purely all just me not having enough time yet to read through your cs properly.

I think that's all? Yeah. //proceeds with taking a nap.
Oh I know my guy is really thought just need to think over his bio really. Goodnight or something like that for u lol

Yeah. Mine is finished.

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
-realizes who the Daughter is-

OH SH--
tumblr_inline_o4cfzpq35c1tqygy1_500.gif

Yes, my baby is fabulous. I know. ;) Now..

original.gif

y'all bitches ain't ready for Jinx

• Thank You
Edited some stuffs in my CS. (P.S. - Sorry Misa-chan ;~;)

Also, I just realized that our numbers are slowly expanding. >:D

• Thank You
The numbers don't expand until they're accepted though...

Mine's done ^_^

• Thank You
Hey, um, @Mother Flakes ... I haven't gotten anything one way or the other on my character... did you forget? Uhm, I have Kate Skykes and you said that you'd be able to do it today or yesterday afternoon...

It's okay if you've been busy, I just don't wanna get forgotten...

I'm finished with my character.

Everyone's character are amazing.

@Akashi
Long time no speak, mister. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kitsune
Hey, um, @Mother Flakes ... I haven't gotten anything one way or the other on my character... did you forget? Uhm, I have Kate Skykes and you said that you'd be able to do it today or yesterday afternoon...

It's okay if you've been busy, I just don't wanna get forgotten...

I'm so sorry. ;A; I haven't forgotten, don't worry. I just have a lot on my plate right now thanks to school.

Really was meant to check the sheets yesterday after class, but I was starting to fall asleep in front of my laptop so I just looked through those of the major roles, put up a mini announcement and then let myself pass out. (Which in truth was probably the worst decision I've made this week) ;w;

Screw school. We da mafia guuuurl. Bl School is for wimps and chu--

GODDAMMIT THESIS STOP BOTHERING ME--

Reactions: Kitsune
Alright so the SU thread looks wonky. Someone may have messed up on their codes.

@Nano ,your post doesn't seem right. I don't mean the contents, I meant the way that your post actually looks on the thread. Could you perhaps maybe check if any of your codes have missing closing tags or are messed up in any way? I think it might be around the code for the 'relationship' tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.