1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Last edited:
@Kythera @TheStarNoodle

After much thinking on which character will be a better fit for the role play, I've come to the decision on who is going to get the the Police lead role.

And the winner is...
//cue drum roll

Bartholomew Auditore

Accepted players may now form character relationships with Bartholomew.

Note to everyone waiting for a character review from me:
I'll be reviewing one or two more skellies for the day, then I'll have to go into project mode. Will be prioritizing those sheets for major roles as those are the slots wherein competition may come at any given point before the character's acceptance / approval.

If pets are allowed, I'm going to edit mine and add an owl..

Because OWLS are awesome!!! Oooh! Can I have a cat too? I wanna add something fluffy like this one >_<

[imga]http://s13.postimg.org/xu9ue609j/2014_1.png[/imga]

I think multiple is okay???

At least, I hope >_<

Otherwise, Celso won't be having his fish, Navy, and maybe only one cat out of Patches and Clear...

I'll allow pets but I'm limiting it to only one each character. Can't have their respective hideouts turn into a zoo :'D

• Thank You
Reactions: Sailor Arti
  • Thank You
Reactions: Sailor Arti
Awww.. No snowy owls? :'( I'm keeping the fluffy cat then xD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Nemopedia
So I have a big announcement to make.

It has come to my attention that I'm too nice of a GM. ( Yep. You heard me right. I'm too nice). So I've recruited some people to help me moderate this role play.
Introducing the Nightmare Squad (as they like to be called)
The headless horseman (@Nemopedia), The grim reaper (@Princess Misaou) and lastly, The Grudge (@Rice Cracker) !!

They're pretty much here to do the things that I can't, which is being harsh when needed. Though really, irl I'm a very mean-spirited person.
Nemopedia / Nemo / Pluvy / evil NemoPluvy will handle rule enforcement. If any one steps out of line, you'll be answering to her.
Princess Misaou / Misa will handle continuity, ensuring that there are no discrepancies in the IC posts and whatnot.
and lastly, FieryCold / Fiery / Cold / Rice Cracker / Ricey / A plethora of other names will handle activity. She's here to ensure you guys are still alive .

Respect these peeps otherwise yer out. Hope that's clear. :>

That's all for now!
//goes back to the land of projects

My character has been brutalized already. Cut me some slack, women. x'D

Shall edit shiz later just give the role to someone else should they finish and get accepted first.

Status
Not open for further replies.