Bleach: Fractured Souls (IC)

Yasuke Noboru 7th Div Capt Banner.png

Yasuke gave Aiji's suggestion on his subordinate some thought. Surely they didn't mean to be captured, but should he just ignore his subordinate was the only person from squad 7 to do so? They better have one hell of an excuse for this one. Naturally, Yasuke would keep an eye out for his missing as well and any other Shinigami he might find/

When Aiji expressed his feeling on being a captain, Yasuke only shook his head in agreement. The position comes with twice the responsibility and the first months for him were way more taxing than expected. At one point he vanished for an entire day, not returning till next morning acting as if nothing happened.

Suddenly Aiji and Yasuke's chat was interrupted by the chimes of a Jigokucho. It flew towards Aiji who stuck out his finger in response. The butterfly was from Capt Yukimura which meant it was most likely related to Nagoya. He felt Aiji pat his back again with his usual smile before vanishing with a shunpo. Now alone, Yasuke remembered what he had waiting for him back at the barracks and a gleeful smile appeared on his face. "Well, it's time to eat. Gotta get fueled up if we're going to Nagoya." Yasuke then vanished in the same manner Aiji had a moment earlier.

"I SAID SAVE ME SOME AND YOU PIGS EAT IT ALL!!!" Yasuke shouted at Chuuni who was laid out on the ground with his captain's foot on his face. Around Chuuni were the same people from earlier including a couple more people Yasuke didn't recognize. They were all laid out on the ground holding their now lumpy faces and heads. When Yasuke had arrived, he found everyone had eaten his stew and rice while Chuuni drunk the remaining gravy. In a rage, Yasuke started clubbing them with his sheathed Zanpakuto. He was relentless with his attacks, not even the women in the group were safe from his Zanjutsu. Yasuke saved Chuuni for last as he was the highest-ranking member among those being punished.

"Forgive us, sir! It tasted like it was made for the Soul King himself! It was far too good for just one serving." Even with Yasuke's foot over his mouth, Chuuni spoke clearly enough to be understood.

Yasuke had a sinister look in his eyes and wrinkling above his tilted eyebrows. He didn't look happy, not by a long shot. "I WISH I COULD EXPERIENCE THAT CHUUNI! I JUST WANNA KICK YOUR TEETH IN AND WATCH YOU CHOKE ON THEM!" Yasuke removed his foot from Chuuni's face and took a few step backward away from him. Yasuke just wanted to get some distance before running at Chuuni and kicking him across the office floor and out the door. "Get cleaning you dirty piece of shit! I want entire barracks cleaned by the time I'm back from Nagoya or it's your head."

"All by myself Captain?"

"Of course not, These good for nothing dipshits are going to help you." He pointed towards the other Shinigami he clubbed into submission before Chunni. He grabbed one of them by their shikakusho and tossed them out the open door into Chuuni. "I also decided I want it all done with your tongues too" He grabbed another Shinigami by their robes and tossed them out too. He did this with all of them until they were a pile in the hallway. "And quit your moaning about me not being able to punish you because you're not from my damn squad! Don't eat my food without asking next time! I don't care who your captain is, it can be Captain Maekawa or even Head Captain Bayroad for all I care, you all can BITE ME!" With all that tirade over and done with, Yasuke took to finishing the rest of his paperwork until it was time to meet at the western entrance.

In that time Yasuke had decided to settle for a bowl of Ramon and sliced pork. He ate it on the way to the western entrance and was the first to arrive. Yasuke took a seat on the ground and continued to his ramen with his chopsticks waiting for the others. "Would it kill these guys to speed it up? At this rate, Chuuni could actually finish that stupid task of theirs."

km0piar-png.153086
Captain Kenpachi was frozen with joyful glee as she was handed what she knew was some well made sake. She was silent as she let Kairi finish speaking.

"Kairi..." She says in a low voice before leaping into the lieutenant, wrapping her one arm around the woman and just began childishly rubbing her face into Kairi, just below her neck; Hanabi shedding joyful tears as she began to babble.

"Your such a saint, Kairi! You get me booze when everyone else denies me at every turn! You can use my subordinates for practice even if you want! I'm sure they'd enjoy it anyways! Even Mio argues with me about me drinking! Gahhhhhhhhh!"

After letting that burst Hanabi takes a step away from Kairi; the captain uncorks the bottle and takes of swig of the drink and sighs with delight before putting the cork back in. It had been too long since she had a good proper drink. Though she managed to bring her thoughts back to the concerns that lieutenant addressed.

"It does seem like the old man's being over cautious. However, I didn't wanna bring it up among everyone but what if betrayal is going on around here and what if its being headed by those in high positions." Hanabi's eyes were focused now as this thought came back to her. "With so many upper seats divided, wouldn't be a good time to put plans into actions?" She'd raise an eyebrow and smirk. "A new hallow, betrayal, some new enemy, quinces; doesn't matter to me. I just hope whatever happens will be entertaining at the least." A happily anxious look coming across from Hanabi's expression. "Meet me at my division's barracks with some of those from the second when your ready." With that Hanabi gives Kairi a small wave before turning about and leisurely walking back to the division eleven barracks.

@Detective Zero

dMjphf3.png
Wreaver left the meeting dissatisfied, though that in itself was nothing new to him, though he would never let on that he thought this. He walked back towards his barracks and entered through the door to hear another heated argument, followed by the sound of something being broken. With a sigh he walked towards the sound to see two of his new recruits yelling at eachother, along with half a dozen of his books torn to pieces on the ground.

"If the Captain comes back to find his books like this, we're dead... You realize that right!?" said one, Shinki, if he remembered correctly. "Well if you hadn't of started throwing them at me, I wouldn't have cut them up, it's your fault you can't take a loss during sparring." said Chiryunia defensively, all the blood draining from his face as he realized the shadow that was above him.

As one both of the Shinigami turned to face their captain, whose face was slowly going red with anger, something that that few realized the big man was capable of. Without words, Wreaver put his hands on both the young Shinigami and violently smacked their heads together, a meaty thunk resonating.

Outside more Shinigami heard the ensuing punishment, which ended with two thoroughly bruised shinigami being thrown bodily out. Wreaver followed and saw one of his more senior members of his division. "Jiang, would you please make sure those two get the medical attention they need? I'm thinking of taking a stroll to replace some of my recently damaged books." he asked, receiving an 'At once Captain' before turning and leaving, heading for the West Gate.​

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Qpno2SH.png

Soul Society
Seireitei - Division 12HQ
These headquarters were busy, as per usual. Shuzo found himself needing to send off his underlings fairly often, special operations tended to be more... well more remote than most. Not to mention, in order to join you had to pass his rigorous tests. He wasn't going to have anyone unready to join his forces under his wing. All in all, there wasn't as much commotion around his headquarters as there was around the twelfth division's.

"Fascinating... I admit I do often have a... hesitation around Gigai, namely that moving a real body hasn't been something much of us have done in a long, long time. Ah... I do wish that I hadn't volunteered for guard duty now, I'd be tempted to 'pilot' one, if I'm using the term correctly."
Shuzo said, once Kayami finished her explanation. "But... I have one of those faces. I'd stand out too much, I figure, what with these handsome looks and all."

The joke, of course, had been about the scar covering much of his face.

Aiji's comments hadn't gone unnoticed. "Oh don't worry, Captain Aiji. I'm sure that being new, a few mistakes were made. Oh, and I meant to compliment your Shunpo earlier. Near masterful, though I am not sure if that meeting was the place to display it."

It was a gentle smile, a soft joke that hadn't been meant to harm. But the use of his first name was certainly an intentional reminder of where they stood.

"And don't worry about the Gigai, Captain Aiji. I've been told I'm more than just a pretty face. Although... I suppose I want people to underestimate the reach of my fangs. That is my job, after all... I mean, my previous Captain never saw it coming either..."

He seemed to think about something, but it was more of a face. He'd no worry about letting people know about what he has done.

"Now, while I would positively adore looking at one up close, I'm afraid I must leave. Since I am part of the away team, I must say farewell and gather at the gate. It wouldn't do to be late this time."

With a wave and a lot of Shunpo, Shuzo all but vanished from the room, opting to try and get to the gate as soon as possible. He had to remember all that he had been told, and while he couldn't get more information about the Living World, the conversation paid off in other ways. Aiji had no idea what was happening, and his nervousness could be an act, but then again his mistake this morning was a clear marker of how new he was.

As Shuzo arrived at the meeting spot, he shoved down his doubts about Captain Aiji and Captain Kayami. They didn't appear at first brush to be traitors, if this was what this event was about. If only he'd had more time... oh well. There wasn't a moment to lose before he went to the Living World, and there were at least some things to prepare before he did.

@RedArmyShogun @Red Thunder

Last edited:
Soul Society
lp0wKKz.png

"Have you forgotten so easily Captain Kusanagi? Am I a creature lurking in the shadows, the madness we put away when we sleep at night?" She says gazing at Aiji, curiously a rather unsettling smile crosses her face in that brief instance, leaving one to wander if it were a joke, or something more.

However the sudden withdrawal of Shuzo coupled with his evasiveness quickly left her more with a smirk and a slight near hesitant shake of her right arm.

"Ah, yes that is true. And that is a shame, what with your stated interest and visit I had assumed you changed your mind and wanted to be in one. Well small matter I suppose, but yes. Captain Kusanagi I had asked for you for information on the City that I may not have already, but that seems to not be the case. Either way minus that one Lieutenant who was not at the meeting I tend to know the most about the Human World... And ah, don't worry about defenses, I plan to stay out of trouble to co-ordinate our movements, well when I don't swap with one of the others, though mayhap I'll go sight seeing."

Looking at Aiji as Shuzo made quick his exit, Kayami stared briefly at the other captain, her red eyes fixed on the amber liquid in her cup. Sniffing the aroma. "Captain Kusanagi, Captain Kagesutchi was partly correct, we are short on time. I know you must take care of your Division, there is not enough time to do that and grab any information I am sure. Ah but do please bring anything you have when it's time to leave. Do show the dear Captain out.." Eyeing her Third seat, while it technically was not an order, the edge to her voice with the sudden pause was a polite way of informing Aiji to go prepare on his end.

Waiting for the other Captain to vanish from sight, Kayami begins to apply force to the teacup as her third seat returns.

"Mistress... you'll break such a fine cup for such rude guests.. is it worth it? Should I activate the gas defenses?"

At the prompting, Kayami sits the cup down, as her Third Seat takes up one for the guests, taking a sip under her paper blinders, grabbing a rice crack as well.

"Hah! As if you can expect better of such commoners! At least their money has value!.. And no, leave the Gas be, the next time they come, activate it and the hall Sentries. I rather doubt it will harm them, but the date would be invaluable... Here I am explaining my machines and they just brush it aside like common rabble! And then they dared not accept my Tea, even after I drank it first to show it was not poisoned!"

"They do not understand your gifts my Mistress.. Not many do, but the store front does cover a part of our research, so even if they do not understand it is testament that they do value it." Kozaki says flatly, clearly having some faith in her superior

Kayami laughs at that response, picking her tea cup up a bit calmer than before at least. "Kaede, those papers should make you blind and death to my dealings, as tradition dictates. And where is that no good second seat of mine..."

"Hmm.. So that is what it's supposed to do? Sleeping maybe or shut up in a workroom more like than not.."

Finishing their cups of Tea in relative silence punctuated with small talk as the minutes ticked by Kayami made way for the crossing, she would do this mission and of course take advantage of part of why she made no fuss in going, it would be a great time to test out modern human contraptions and social norms.

Last edited:
YrLUAXy_d.jpg

the Soul Society
Seireitei

At Shunzo's leave, Aiji had raised a hand in an embarrassed wave as he muttered Farewell. His weight shifted from one foot from the next, feeling odd to be left alone with the rather eccentric Twelfth Captain. The apparent criticism she leveled at him, as far as he could understand it, felt unwarranted; he was skilled at investigations, and if even his own personal attention to the matter hadn't revealed … much of anything, really, it was a sure sign that -

"Something is very wrong in that town, Captain Kayami, and if even I can't find any sign of what it is, someone has gone to extreme effort to hide what it is." He shook his head, clicking his tongue, though the lack of condescending look in her direction showed that his frustration wasn't with her. Shrugging, Aiji continued. "As for the city itself, it's typical of a Japanese town: busy yet quiet, with humans mingling when necessary but not really making a point to outside their friends and family. The schools are well attended, with some small modicum of troublemakers. The business district stays reasonably busy, though new employment has dwindled here recently. I, um, I thought that you'd have known this, but I guess not. I'm sorry for the assumption.

"And I'm sorry for overstaying my welcome. I do need to, um, to prepare for my being gone." His eyes narrowed. "Not to mention find my lieutenant."

Bowing his head, he walked out the way he came, saving shunpo until he was out of doors. Shunzo's words still echoed in his ears. A compliment and a chastisement. More protocol to learn. More niceties.

This captain business was looking to be more trouble than it was worth. But he felt the cold metal on his finger. And he continued on.

~~~

He still couldn't find the lieutenant. So, Third Seat having been briefed on handling duties during his absence, Aiji arrived at the instructed location, ready to enter the World of the Living, a full five minutes early. Shunzo it seemed had beaten him there, but Aiji didn't approach him. The critique had stung a bit more than he wanted to admit, especially in front of another captain, and he didn't want to give the blue haired captain another chance to do it again.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Doctor Jax
xZdzG08.png

@BlueFlameNikku

With a grin, Kairi playfully patted a hand on Hanabi's head as she nuzzled her face against Kairi's neck, laughing genuinely, "Well I'm glad you can enjoy yourself for a bit. I'll gladly take your offer to whip your men into shape." Still holding that grin, Kairi looked off into the direction of the western gate, "Much of this does concern me a bit, but at the same time I welcome it. Peace for too long makes the sharpest blade dull. Something we can't allow to happen when we need to be at our best when there is absolute need of it. Who knows what we're dealing with, whether it's a false alarm or not this will test our capability and measure our strength as a whole."

Still looking to the distance, Kairi crossed her arms, "I'll be able to join you after the away team heads out, I was going to be there as a send off, get an idea what we'll need to pick up the slack on for who goes." She then smirked, eyes leering back to Hanabi as she gave a small, mischievous giggle; Kairi walked past her, a hand sneaking a playful grab over the Captains rear before she laughed more childishly and backed away with a jump, expecting a form of retaliation. Still chuckling softly to herself, Kairi gave the Kenpachi a shit-eating grin, "Any way that offer of your division extends to you? that'd be fun too. Fighting you always gives me a challenge."

Sticking around at a good distance, Kairi only smiles her usual carefree grin and listens to what Hanabi might have to say after, giving a wave as she would head off afterward, "I won't be long."

l7R8QY6.png
"Three kingdoms of what...?" Ikeda mumbled in question. As soul very young and—not at all studious, especially regarding the World of the Living, the young Captain knew very little about the Human world and its past. Anything he did hear was likely from spirits who had passed on from those times. Still, Humans were lame and he was Internal Affairs, who cares?

Entering the establishment it was certainly different from the style of the rest of the Soul Society. Weird... Then again, who cared as long as the food sucked? Some of the girls were cute too, so plus. Humming as he examined the-erm, surroundings, Ikeda's attention was his Lieutenant basically listed off every item on the menu to order. Deadpanning, how much was the woman going to eat?!

"I know I'm cool and all, but I did only graduate from the Academy not that long ago. I wouldn't have been able to go to the World of the Living if I wanted to," He pointed out with a huff, propping his left arm up on the table to rest his cheek in its palm. "...and then I was immediately put as Captain..." Honestly, it was almost as if he was bragging, but Ikeda's lethargic tone always made it hard to tell. Regardless, Minori seemed to enjoy it. It might be good info in order to blend in, but then again, what would the Humans do if he didn't? If he drew out the problem quicker, wouldn't that be best? He wasn't a detective—Well, maybe kind of. Though that was regarding the Seireitei. Everything about his actual abilities dealt in collateral damage, like Kenpachi.

Narrowing his eyes in suspicion, Ikeda seemed to take something from her wink. "Ah... so that's why you go there huh?" She probably wouldn't mind getting flirted with by guys—or treated to food for that matter...

As she explained the Captain Commander, Ikeda hummed to himself. He really didn't get the old man, on a lot of things. "...I'm still betting we could get the job done by just sending in some Lieutenants... Still, since we're going overkill for this job, I guess it'll be hard for the others to nag me." They'd probably find a reason to anyway. Being Captain sucked so far...

Watching as Minori dumped in more ingredients, he'd probably end up getting a bite if he was lucky. Ikeda looked up at the time, then back at the pot. He'd have to leave soon, but that's what Flash Step was for. "Did you... ever want to be Captain?"

@Doctor Jax

yTEk4k1.png

Minori tested the soup herself, decided that everything was cooked enough (barely - the squid was hardly even firm), and began to use the ladle to scoop out the soup into bowls. She glanced at the clock over their heads. He's gonna have to go soon... ah, he can stay for a bowl! Can't be leaving on an empty stomach. Besides, he always waits until the last minute.

She handed him his bowl and looked up with surprise as he let loose his personal question. Minori's usually bubbly exterior faltered for a moment, her gaze darting down for just a split second, before her typical, polite smile was back in place. She sat up primly as she held her bowl in one hand, spoon in the other.

"If I'm honest... no, I hadn't. Quite frankly, it's too much of a hassle. You have to work so hard," she conceded, wagging her spoon at him. She sipped on the soup a little, still a bit contemplative about the question. "When Captain Mitsunami was around, he just seemed to do nothing but sit at a desk all day. I wondered how he could stand it. Me? I'm too hands-on. While I just love to boss people around, I need a bit more stimulation. Now you - you're perfect for the job! Don't let Bayroad and the rest get you down, you're doing a pretty good job, all things considered. At least you stay awake when I tell you the reports. Towards the end there, Mitsunami would just start snoring, and waking him up was a real hassle."

Minori took a sip of her soup regally, the half-truth out in the air. Even she wasn't entirely sure why she was holding so much back. Really, she couldn't put a finger on it herself. She'd never felt the need to go any further than Lieutenant, because as Captain - well, as Captain too many people would depend on her. She wasn't sure if she'd ever be ready for that sort of responsibility, and she frankly wondered how Ikeda could manage to hold up under that sort of pressure.

But, then again, maybe his way was best: he just didn't friggin' care.

@EmperorsChosen

Soul Society | 10th Division | Captain Matsuo
"How unlucky for me. Captain Bayroad asked for me to stay behind and fortify the Seireitei while others get to have fun in the World of the Living." Captain Matsuo's smiling features never wavered as he made the sad announcement to himself. His young Lieutenant planned on going with the group, and knowing him it was in the hopes of a fight. Captain Matsuo only wanted to go and take one of Captain Kayami's gigai and sneak away to a nearby college in Nagoya, finding the college girls of the city. "Oh what shall I do now. Captain Bayroad knows me too well." He was certain the Captain Commander wanted him to stay behind because he would not stay on task at all. The first female who walked by in a skirt would grab his attention and pull him away from the task at hand, well not his task.

Grabbing a report off the desk he sat at, he read it over. Some questioned how he was able to see with his eyes 'closed' all the time, and why he was always smiling even when no one was in the room, except for the fact it showed people were peeping on him to see if he was still smiling. "Perhaps I should go see my Lieutenant off before they leave. Get a look of who else is leaving and just who may be staying."

Placing the report into the 'finished' bin, Captain Matsuo stood from his seated spot and grabbed his haori off the peg it was hanging upon. His Zanpakuto was resting on a wooden shelf, which he retrieved and placed it in his sash before slipping into the haori and taking his exit from the Tenth Division barracks.

"What a beautiful day it is." The smiling Captain was in no rush to the west entrance. He was walking at a rather leisurely pace, sight seeing the Seireitei.

DQLl7aM.png
Akira had been preparing things both in World of the Living and in Seireitei for the team that was to investigate the matter in Nagoya. Standing by the west entrance, there was three members of the Kidō Corps there. One of them was talking to the lieutenant of the first division, the other two were standing a few meters across from one another.

Likely, they were preparing the Senkaimon. Once Akira was done talking to one of the Kidō Corps members, the latter disappeared. Turning around, there were a few of the Shinigami that caught her attention. Two hours had passed, and the away team was slowly assembling before her.

"Good, you're here." A sigh escaped her lips. She knew very well that this was a tricky situation. None of them had any concrete evidence on what to find out there in Nagoya city, however, it was important to get ahead of this issue.

"Before we head forward with the investigation in Nagoya city, I want you all to know that there will be someone waiting for you on the other side. They'll lead you to our temporary base, and give you the neccessary information before you can begin your mission."

"Oguchi Taro, a member of the first division will explain everything you need to know." Taking a pause, a smile came across her lips. She was hoping the away team would be able to provide them all with some results.

If there was anything the Shinigami who had assembled by the west entrance had to say, or ask, now would be the time.

SOUL SOCIETY
SEIREITEI WEST ENTRANCE
KASHIWABARA HAJIME

"Shit!.. I wonder if I'm too late.." Dashing from one rooftop to another, this particular Shinigami was in a hurry. "I hope not!" Even if the division he served under were to beef up the security in Seireitei, he just couldn't miss out the chance. Yes, Hajime Kashiwabara was the Lieutenant of the 10th Division.

Serving the ever-so-smiling Captain Matsuo. Instead of using Shunpo to decrease the distance between him and the west entrance, Hajime rather found it more exciting to get there like a normal human being, or rather, almost normal. If anything, he had a rather unique attitude. Always or almost did whatever he wanted, but only to a point.

Ending on Matsuo-san's bad side was never a good thing. What if he opened up his eyes? That would mean the end of the world as we know it. A smirk at the corner of his lips. His Zanpakutō was tightly situated in his sash. His brown eyes squinted ever so slightly. Their division was not the only one who wasn't invited to the meeting. Like the fifth and the eight, they were to co-operate together and tighten the security in Seireitei.

But now, he knew a lot more. Hajime wanted to fight some hollows in the process as well. It had been a while since he used his Zanpakutō on someone, and a while since he was in the World of the Living. Finally though, he was there. The cocky Shinigami eventually appeared before Akira-san, the Lieutenant of the first division. She was a bijin in his eyes, just like Minori.

Kairi was, Kairi. "Alright!! I am here now!" He sighed with great enthusiasm. "I'll be joining you lot to the World of the Living!" Glancing at the Shinigami around, he could see that this mission would be a lot of fun.

"Akira-san, I just can't believe you didn't let me in on this mission! You know I'd be more than happy to go!" Overconfident as ever, Hajime laughed at his own words. He was still, happy to be there, and happy to be on time.

Soul Society
lp0wKKz.png

Glancing around the general plan seemed simple enough, if anything this all seemed too much like overkill. This many seated officers for an investigation, something very few of them had any ideas on how to do, even herself..

"Ah, so the Geezer sent you out to tell us bye, huh?"

Eying the latest arrival, she didn't even remember this one in the meeting, why would he just get a spot? Or rather why should he?

"Oh? Would you like to use a Gigai? Though I must say, it is a pain that said person has the information we need over there and not here.." She says in regards to Kira's later comment, more and more this was smelling sour, but such things were not beyond the capability of one such as she to plan around, even if it meant using her predecessors work.

"But it seems we even have part of the mission planned for us." Narrowing her eyes, Kayami doesn't bother to expand upon whatever those eyes were hiding, but turns her attention back solely to the male who had just joined the part. "It is a good thing I have no set instructions in place till we cross, if anyone else would like to change positions in staying or going, now would be the time."

Looking around to no one in particular, the offer just seemed to be open air, she didn't much care to drag along anyone who didn't want to go, more so with all the power they would have on hand.

Yzltcps.png

A good person?

Tajiro Kenta had wanted to say 'yes', then, but had refrained. This question - it felt different. It was not a question asked for the purpose of validation, not the kind of question you shared with close friends in the hopes that they'd give you the answer you wished for. It was a question full of subtleties and internal nuances that Kenta knew he was unlearned of, and that he'd scarcely understand. Perhaps it was a question that the Captain asked - in truth - of herself.

Yet while he watched her depart for her family's mansion, and all the way until he reached the Gate, the solitary moment would cross, flickering back and forth, his mind.

"L-Lieutenant Hagime!" Kenta bowed his head as a sign of respect, and also as a way of concealing his flustered surprise. What an entrance that had been. "I thought the Tenth had been tasked with defense?"

Yasuke Noboru 7th Div Capt Banner.png
Yasuke was the first of the team to arrive and had finished his bowl of ramen. All that was left now was the soup which Yasuke thought was the best part of ramen. He stood up while 1st division lieutenant briefed them on what she could. Once they cross over the living world, A Shinigami named Oguchi Taro would take them to their hideout and would explain more. While Lt. Kanadzuchi spoke, Yasuke down his the leftover soup and set it on the ground. "Oguchi Taro. Got it."

Yasuke then looked towards the other arrivals and notices one who he thought wouldn't be here. "I see someone from the 10th Division will be joining us after all." He was a loud one and had a smile on his face that showed how excited he was for this mission. Every time Yasuke saw this Lt. around the Seireitei, he was always gleeful for some reason unknown to him. He was probably just a happy person in general.

Yasuke now just had to wait for the Senkaimon to be open and they can finally start the first step of the mission. Going to Nagoya could also be a good experience for him. If they had any free time near the end, he would get chance to scout for new recipes and stea...appropriate them. He needed something new to make and hopefully he'll find something tasty in Nagoya.

• Love
Reactions: Doctor Jax
km0piar-png.153086
Hanabi casually tucked the bottle of sake inside her garb as she listened to Kairi go on about the current events; honestly thinking the girl was looking too deeply into the situation. But she'd toss it up to that's just probably how the second division operates.

"Hey, if your going to see the group off, could you tell Mio---"

It was just then that Kairi had walked passed and swiftly grabbed at Hanabi's rear. Without hesitation Hanabi had drawn her zanpakuto, turned around in one fluid motion and swung down with it a mere second after the lieutenant jumped back. The blow hit the ground with a loud crash as red reiatsu sprinted forwards down the way just missing off to Kairi's right side before dissipating. Hanabi was literally fuming with anger not only at the sudden grab but that damn shit eating grin that Kairi just loved plastering on her face.

"Oh, it extends to me alright...and after that happens the second division is gonna be short one fuckin perverted lieutenant!" Hanabi was just glaring Kairi down at this point as she shook her fist at Kairi with sword still in hand. "...and if you grab Mio I swear I'll break those perverted hands of yours! She'd call out as Kairi made her exit.

With a deep breath Hanabi calmed herself and made her way to the division eleven barracks; thinking to herself along the way. The captain's reputation was indeed crude and violent but she showed her protective side from time to time. Though now that she had more time to link her thoughts over, it was probably for the best that she didn't tell Mio to be careful, or watch herself or something along those lines. Hanabi knew it'd only singe the girl's pride and it wasn't like her lieutenant needed such words anyhow. She knew how division eleven operated for all of its members. No matter what...you come back...whether you're on your feet...on your knees...or crawling...you come back. Thankfully no one in the eleventh division has disappeared. For if that was the case...things would be a lot more chaotic around here.

Interactions: @Detective Zero
Mentions: @Ichigo

l7R8QY6.png
Staring at his Lieutenant as her exterior crumbled, even if only for a moment, Ikeda's expression didn't change, retaining the same apathetic look on his face. One might think he didn't notice, but he did. Most would love to think low of him, but he wasn't terrible at his job. He could perceive a crack in someone's armor, though it was a rare sight in Minori. Always wearing that polite smile, it begged the question of why. If you truly had nothing to worry about you didn't have to force yourself to smile or fake it when you weren't.

Taking his own bowl, Ikeda silently listened to Minori's explanation as he sipped at it. Despite the nagging, she at least seemed to believe in him somewhat, like Bayroad. Probably were the only ones...

"Psh... You're not even that different from me. Again, why am I the only one who gets called lazy?" He inquired as he set his bowl down.

Standing up from his seat, Ikeda rotated his neck around. "Put it on my tab and have the rest... I don't exactly agree with you, but for what it's worth... Thanks." With an uncharacteristic show of gratitude, the Captain then let out a sigh as he vanished. "Hold the fort down, Minori."

Ending his act of Shunpo at the meeting point, Ikeda looked around at those that were there.

"Oh yeah, why not send another high-ranked officer to off what is still likely to be a shit Hollow... Yeah, everyone's definitely just bored out of their minds," Muttering that last part to himself, Ikeda moved on to the others. The try-hard was there before him, figures. There was also the damn scientist. "So, to clarify... we don't have to worry about those gigai things blowing up, yes?"

Qpno2SH.png

Seiretei
West Entrance
The gathering of the rest of the team was slow, but at last they all were here and the Lieutenant explained the plan. They'd meet up with the Shinigami there and coordinate, and then... well the plan was awfully thin but at the same time they'd probably get more details once they were in there and had more details to work with in terms of what was going on.

A new person showed up, and Shuzo was surprised that he did. As far as he was aware, this new Shinigami hadn't been at the meeting. So how was he here? Did someone tell him about the mission? Or did they assign him? He was a last minute addition that Shuzo wasn't sure how he felt about. More help was welcome, yes, but if they really were dealing with traitors...

"My only question is about the person we are to meet in the World of the Living. Are there any distinctive features for this Shinigami we are meeting? I'd rather not just stumble upon a random shinigami assigned there and confuse them by asking questions while there. I'd also like to know if there if a meeting place for this shinigami or if they will be at the gate when we exit."
Shuzo didn't have many questions if only because they hadn't been given a large amount of information besides this shinigami they were meeting with while there.

@Akashi

YrLUAXy_d.jpg

the Soul Society
Seireitei

The Third Captain stood to the back, a part of the small crowd that had gathered, but only just. The members of the Kidō Corps probably avoided his glance; to be fair, he avoided theirs, so he couldn't be sure. The two standing some feet apart from each other shared a look, murmuring and gesturing subtly in his direction. Motoko has been well liked, and it wasn't just her husband that lost her. But they all pitied him, and they wondered if this mission was in his best interest.

"So, to clarify... we don't have to worry about those gigai things blowing up, yes?"

Aiji cleared his throat. Ikeda's question was a fair one, but Yukimura's speech to the blonde man had been … well, as reassuring as untested technology could be.

"I wouldn't worry too much. Captain Kayami seems to have things under control. It's been, what, a few decades since the last explosion from Twelfth Division? We should be fine." He chuckled then paled, eyes widening minutely. "That is, I would assume they're fine, Captain Kayami. Forgive me; I didn't mean to speak out of turn."

@EmperorsChosen @RedArmyShogun

xZdzG08.png

SOUL SOCIETY - West Gate Gathering​

As Kairi observed the team of captains and lieutenants that were going to depart for Nagoya, the 2nd Div LT approached the group as she gave a welcoming nod towards the 2nd and 3rd division captains, "As a mere lieutenant I hope you all bring back positive news. But, the position I'm in, 2nd is about anything but positive.. I wanted to say a few final things to my Captain and Captain Kusanagi; I'll be deploying members of both divisions with your approval, Aiji, to better surveil the Seireitei and the Rukongai in unison with Kenpachi's men. If we find anything, ill be the first to know."

Looking to everyone else, Kairi grinned and crossed her arms, "For those of you using gigais try not to make yourselves look too bad amongst the humans, hehe.. I know we have those memory replacers but that doesn't mean us regulars won't know what went down.." Kairi gave a cheesy grin as she sat down on a nearby roof, "Either way for what it's worth I wish you all individually, good luck. Hope you get positive test results, Twelfth. We need more functioning gigais."