• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now, that's quite the sporadic surprise attack. Luckily it was a swing and not a stab else Heizo would be in trouble.
Still would hurt like hell if it connects.

Still would hurt like hell if it connects.
Well yea, but one is pain and the other is a death sentence. Heizo doesn't really have the capacity to evade given the context.

I will make a quick post.

Curious @Dakota K5. Will Guerra ever wield his spear two handed? I assume this strike was one handed, but if he ever does it will leave room for a counterattack even if just a small window.

I too am making a quick post to suit the swing of things.

Curious @Dakota K5. Will Guerra ever wield his spear two handed? I assume this strike was one handed, but if he ever does it will leave room for a counterattack even if just a small window.
Well I thought of Guerra fighting two different ways, one is one handed spear while using his shield kinda like a spartan from Greek culture second was two handed using the spear as both a staff style weapon and and a spear but as we are just getting into the meat of the story I haven't shown all of Guerra's skills.

IC:
Illea: its lonely here

Reactions: Akashi
Well yea, but one is pain and the other is a death sentence. Heizo doesn't really have the capacity to evade given the context.
Well it's a little early for deaths and all that plus as I wrote it Guerra was attacking based rage inspired by what he saw Heizo do to Zion and yes their is a reason for this but it had yet to be revealed.

IC:
Illea: its lonely here
Well I mean Espada that are prone to getting set on fire may be a safety hazard to those around them.

• Love
Reactions: Ganryu
shots fired.

Reactions: Ganryu and Astros
Well it's a little early for deaths and all that plus as I wrote it Guerra was attacking based rage inspired by what he saw Heizo do to Zion and yes their is a reason for this but it had yet to be revealed.
Well yes, why I said a death sentence and not simply his death. You can evade a death sentence which I would have if it were a stab instead of a swing.

Inb4 Guerra is actually Saiga.

Well I thought of Guerra fighting two different ways, one is one handed spear while using his shield kinda like a spartan from Greek culture second was two handed using the spear as both a staff style weapon and and a spear but as we are just getting into the meat of the story I haven't shown all of Guerra's skills.
Okay, was just curious don't expect you to reveal all you have planned as that would be no fun ;).

Reactions: Dakota K5
Well yes, why I said a death sentence and not simply his death. You can evade a death sentence which I would have if it were a stab instead of a swing.

Inb4 Guerra is actually Saiga.

Okay, was just curious don't expect you to reveal all you have planned as that would be no fun ;).
Inb4 swing and a miss but close.

Made a quick post. Hope it was alright.

Made a quick post. Hope it was alright.
Works for me, and summed up everything on your end. Now to wait to see what Detective Zero has in store.

you may post first Astros, asked Dakota about a couple things and agreed I can do so after your post.

you may post first Astros, asked Dakota about a couple things and agreed I can do so after your post.
Okay, but know Heizo will be leaving the area as while Kurono may be friendly it's still three Espada and only one of him.

Okay, but know Heizo will be leaving the area as while Kurono may be friendly it's still three Espada and only one of him.

Still have Kairi there.. XD

Well everyone i'm off to bed. Everyone have a pleasant afternoon and evening.

Still have Kairi there.. XD
Huh, I thought she was off to the side of the battle a fair ways. I'll have to go back and read where her placement is now.

If you wait a moment, I can inject a certain two Shinigami back into the situation fairly quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.