• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but Kurono hasn't posted in god knows how long and with all the TALKING and crap with so many people gathered together.... Lol, idk.

Plus, yours was fire and disease mixing together. Mine was destructive force vs destructive force.
AMEN!! its like

4FUlBb.gif

@Ganryu
@Astros

POsts should all be fixed now, so let's let regular posting resume, lol.

Phew boy I just did A LOT of reading. Hi! Lol. After reading all that I just wanted to ask if it was still possible to join somehow? I read the IC, so it could probably be a no but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask despite the sorta war going on IC...but yeah, lol.

I'd say it's still fine to join in, but ask Akashi or Nevvy, lol.

Phew boy I just did A LOT of reading. Hi! Lol. After reading all that I just wanted to ask if it was still possible to join somehow? I read the IC, so it could probably be a no but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask despite the sorta war going on IC...but yeah, lol.
I think you could as it was a big battle but you could come up with a reasonable explanation as to why any character you create wasn't involved if they are accepted

You're welcome to join. Any questions? Ask away.

I'll also point out that for now, only two characters per RPer.

As for vacant positions.

Many lieutenant positions are open on the Shinigami side. There is one more Captain position open and thats for the 7th division. If you're making a Captain then his/her experience can only be rookie since every other captain ranks are taken.

As for the Espada side. Only Octava(8) is available. I have not updated the cast list yet, which I'll do any minute now. Anyhow yes, if any questions, ask away.

• Thank You
Reactions: WhiteWolfKC
Having done the reading gives a thumbs up from me.

And Ganryu, if Renzo ever uses Itto Kaso, that is what it will look like.

You're welcome to join. Any questions? Ask away.

I'll also point out that for now, only two characters per RPer.

As for vacant positions.

Many lieutenant positions are open on the Shinigami side. There is one more Captain position open and thats for the 7th division. If you're making a Captain then his experience can only be rookie since every other captain ranks are taken.

As for the Espada side. Only Octava(8) is available. I have not updated the cast list yet, which I'll do any minute now. Anyhow yes, if any questiosn, ask away.

Alright! I could get a Captain CS up soon and maybe whip up a lieutenant as well but I believe it'll have to wait til tomorrow cause it's late for me now.

For now, my only question is how I will enter the IC once approved but I think that question is more towards myself lol. I can figure something out!

Anywho, thank you! Looking forward to joining this roleplay!

Alright! I could get a Captain CS up soon and maybe whip up a lieutenant as well but I believe it'll have to wait til tomorrow cause it's late for me now.

For now, my only question is how I will enter the IC once approved but I think that question is more towards myself lol. I can figure something out!

Anywho, thank you! Looking forward to joining this roleplay!
Sounds good :)

Also. the CAST LIST is updated.

You can have any kind of healer you want, provided they're capable of piecing together peeps that have been blasted by an enormous warship blaster.

There are a number of ways to enter the IC. Perhaps the simplest would be to have had Renzo dispatch said captain to the shinigami academy directly following the attack but naturally, it was impossible to get there in time to do anything about it. Thus, late to the party.

Sorry for the delay, I tend to take my time while being picky with my wording.

Sorry for the delay, I tend to take my time while being picky with my wording.
Is there anything in particular I need to know before Xenethis' responds to the question?

Is there anything in particular I need to know before Xenethis' responds to the question?
Not really. There is no Mabase City. It's just a question to see if he hesitates in answering. If he answered about not destroying any city then it'd be more likely he was telling the truth. Though, given he didn't kill Saiga he doesn't know the details and so will have to consider what to answer.

No you'd have to ask @Astros but you can just not care about answering the question I would assume
This also works, ignoring the question has the same affect.

You can have any kind of healer you want, provided they're capable of piecing together peeps that have been blasted by an enormous warship blaster.
Got it super generic npc healer

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ganryu
Well now, that's quite the sporadic surprise attack. Luckily it was a swing and not a stab else Heizo would be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.