• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
***********!!!!!!! Akashi you ninja XD!!! -is glad he didn't post-

Reactions: Akashi
Well, they had hid it with Kido, the fact he could sense them at all I was attributing to your characters great Pesquisa ability. The question is how does he know those hiding are captains and not just some mooks?

Why I bother bringing it up.

What squad 11 :D?

PS. I ain't a GM, just something that made me raise an eyebrow, I'm happy if anyone does this crap to me too by the way.
Well, Nene used Kyokko and despite Xenethis' Enhanced Pesquisa, he was unable to detect her. So there's that. One has to be reasonable in these cases, as it has to make sense.

@Inzane620 - You can attempt to touch, because right now I assume you want Sieghardt to touch Xenethis as to pass along the disease, yes? It would considered an autohit because its something that would affect the character, either positively or negatively. In such cases, a consent is required from the other party. Now I am just assuming that this is what you mean by "touching" someone, and wondering if its considered autohit.

Well, Nene used Kyokko and despite Xenethis' Enhanced Pesquisa, he was unable to detect her. So there's that. One has to be reasonable in these cases, as it has to make sense.

@Inzane620 - You can attempt to touch, because right now I assume you want Sieghardt to touch Xenethis as to pass along the disease, yes? It would considered an autohit because its something that would affect the character, either positively or negatively. In such cases, a consent is required from the other party. Now I am just assuming that this is what you mean by "touching" someone, and wondering if its considered autohit.
Yeah XD but now it doesn't matter unless he is now just skin XD

Also Seig doesn't know he's infectious, and I really doubt anyone else would. Illea's blood being dangerous the Espada would know, but it's chain infection, I'm not sure they would.

Reactions: Akashi
Also Seig doesn't know he's infectious, and I really doubt anyone else would. Illea's blood being dangerous the Espada would know, but it's chain infection, I'm not sure they would.
That too :D

Well he knows she did something to him, since her only two hits were the powder and the suicide cero. But thinking about it @Akashi in that form, you said the black armor is part of his body right? Wouldn't that in sense infect Xen? Its no longer clothing if its part of him.

Remind me to make more chaos abilities that can hit ally and enemy like this, they are fun.

Well he knows she did something to him, since her only two hits were the powder and the suicide cero. But thinking about it @Akashi in that form, you said the black armor is part of his body right? Wouldn't that in sense infect Seig? Its no longer clothing if its part of him.
Wait what are you talking about?

Wait what are you talking about?
I meant Xen in my above post, but his res form, is it the previous one or the full one? I might have misread but didnt you mention that the black armor is part of Xen's body? Wouldn't Xen in sense become infected as clothing isn't in the way?

I meant Xen in my above post, but his res form, is it the previous one or the full one? I might have misread but didnt you mention that the black armor is part of Xen's body? Wouldn't Xen in sense become infected as clothing isn't in the way?
Lol.. Xenethis did not go into ressureccion release lol.

Here's the way I handle harmless autos. If it is actually harmless and something generally easy to agree on, I just write it if it would sound really awkward otherwise and if they have a problem with it, they cut me off. No harm, no foul. Putting a hand on someone's shoulder in a no conflict situation, for example. If it is in a combat situation, they are never universally harmless. So making everything an attempt there is pretty safe.

Also, there isn't really the swarm of shinigami in the area anymore. There's no crowd to blend into because Renzo ordered everyone below 3rd seat to back up and make a perimeter. So in the intruded areas, there's all of a few dozen shinigami.

• Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Well I decide to appeal to Xen's nature. Fight me at Pax East bruh!

Lol.. Xenethis did not go into ressureccion release lol.
But I didn't release my Resurrección yet, just the pre-Resurrección. Resurrección soon though...soon.

Me and Emp have most of the collab done, minus one final portion we'll try and finish soon today whenever he's back around, to close things out on our end. Als othe Segunda's Res abilities may be changed slightly as priorly discussed with Akashi, just as a heads up.

It is much easier for Xen to call bs on the hostage than the other way around given that he's only tracking 9 people, several of which are actually in sight. If they got smashed, their reiatsu signatures would drop a lot. So a simple check would do.

Also, clarification note on the infecting. Clothes could be made of someone's reiatsu but that still shields them. The key is that skin has pores which is how the disease gets in. No pores, no problem.

Reactions: Dakota K5
But I didn't release my Resurrección yet, just the pre-Resurrección. Resurrección soon though...soon.
You didn't? I figured you did because I dont see anything about lenzazido or whatever you called it on your CS, and the fact that you said "Rise". I know it isn't "Rise the fallen" As you have it in your CS but it seemed like you released it. If not then I'll just edit that part out.

You didn't? I figured you did because I dont see anything about lenzazido or whatever you called it on your CS, and the fact that you said "Rise". I know it isn't "Rise the fallen" As you have it in your CS but it seemed like you released it. If not then I'll just edit that part out.
I understand, I put in "Rise" as it would seem weird to me if Guerra's hair got longer and he got a spear without some indication and remember Guerra goes to like 11' feet tall, his spear gets longer and he get's a power boost or about 10x and his shield and lightning. (if I remember from my own CS as I am not looking at it at the moment)

So as a note for the pileup at the 11th, Satori will be incoming in about 30 secs of RP time.

Counteroffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.