Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrected a typo that slipped my attention, also poor mummy. Speaking of, is an idea me and emp are pondering to carry out, help her get married at last. Or at least a date-o.

Cast list is now updated. Every character who wasn't on the list is now there. Captain ranks are now also updated. Any questions then ask away.

Those characters that are still in need of being approved are not there, obviously.

TERCERA!

Edit: Thank you :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
@Astros - Your character is accepted, and is a Veteran. No more Veteran spots available.

@Cirilla - I have not seen any progress from you in regards of your CSes. That means both the sixth division spot and nothing for the Octava position. Both those positions are now vacant for anyone else to nab. The Captain rank Veteran has gone over to Astros. I only hold reservations if I know the players are active and will get things rolling for their characters. CS-wise or otherwise.

@Zeroisdead - You're Septima is almost accepted. I need you to add details about your smoke abilities, and how much they hinder an opponent. Specific details to be more precise, and how it affects your character.

@Inzane620 - I need you to add proper details on how punishment is dealt with each game. And explain what you can actually do with the last two remaining games. Like, I need examples, and the pros and cons for all of them. In other words, specific details about the games, because what I'm reading right now, is more like from your Captain's POV XD
Edited.

All mummy wants is a family! Leave her alone! >.<

Man, we have a quirky cast.

Corrected a typo that slipped my attention, also poor mummy. Speaking of, is an idea me and emp are pondering to carry out, help her get married at last. Or at least a date-o.
Yeah date might be a good first step than married just like that XD

Reactions: Ganryu
Okay so..

The third game.. I pretty much need to know the punishments or a general idea about what they could be, Since you've just added "whatever punishment" to the text, it can be an ass pull through IC. That's why, just to be safe, I'd like general explanations about the punishment(s).

As for ALL of your games. How about a field around the opponent and your captain is created. That should be better, no?

As for your last game, where you need to dodge the abuse.. I assume these digital opponents will have physical body one is capable of touching/hitting/slashing? Because if they could attack you, the same should be possible in return right, to lets say.. fend off these enemies? So they cant get close to you or attack you?..

Okay so..

The third game.. I pretty much need to know the punishments or a general idea about what they could be, Since you've just added "whatever punishment" to the text, it can be an ass pull through IC. That's why, just to be safe, I'd like general explanations about the punishment(s).

As for ALL of your games. How about a field around the opponent and your captain is created. That should be better, no?

As for your last game, where you need to dodge the abuse.. I assume these digital opponents will have physical body one is capable of touching/hitting/slashing? Because if they could attack you, the same should be possible in return right, to lets say.. fend off these enemies? So they cant get close to you or attack you?..
Well I did state that the rewards and penalties are also random and also stated at the start, they switch up all the time. Its not a set of punishments it has on hands. Sneezing, coughing, itchy eyes, super itchy. I will always state that if a punishment involves possible injury, they can opt out of it if they so choose. yet the penalties are always different.

Yeah that can work too, gives less room though, don't you think?

Yeah you can its just more wise to dodge then to fight back. Cause you block one then like two more are swinging at you.

Well I did state that the rewards and penalties are also random and also stated at the start, they switch up all the time. Its not a set of punishments it has on hands. Sneezing, coughing, itchy eyes, super itchy. I will always state that if a punishment involves possible injury, they can opt out of it if they so choose. yet the penalties are always different.

Yeah that can work too, gives less room though, don't you think?

Yeah you can its just more wise to dodge then to fight back. Cause you block one then like two more are swinging at you.
Ah, okay, I see. That makes sense.

As for the barrier in all of the games, I figured it would be better to keep all the games in one place, but actually, now that I think about it, you can leave that as it is.

Anyhow, with this, your Captain is accepted.

Ah, okay, I see. That makes sense.

As for the barrier in all of the games, I figured it would be better to keep all the games in one place, but actually, now that I think about it, you can leave that as it is.

Anyhow, with this, your Captain is accepted.
Alright thank ya.

Hey melaura just wants the life she was denied... It helps her deal with the pain acting the way she does
Welly ou man hunters have a nice selection to choose from XD Zion, Got super young boy Holly, Also have super young boy Kon. Got..... how many of you males are under 400 O_O Well... You two can be cougar man hunters. As the only three older are The HC, Zion and Sieg. XD

Welly ou man hunters have a nice selection to choose from XD Zion, Got super young boy Holly, Also have super young boy Kon. Got..... how many of you males are under 400 O_O Well... You two can be cougar man hunters. As the only three older are The HC, Zion and Sieg. XD

I always felt that hitsugya's lieutenant Matsumoto was like that they just probably censored it

I always felt that hitsugya's lieutenant Matsumoto was like that they just probably censored it
Nah shes just the reallly clueless overly sexualized one XD

She's more aware than he is, I think.

:awesome: Ganryu loves it when a plan comes together. This just might be my Magnum Opus coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.