Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
I have posted :)

Hopefully I wont have to delete it now.

Wow, Xenethis; master shit-talker. Not even there for ten minutes and he's already accusing someone of being a pedophile.

Well, can't go wrong with that.

62ab369e3da08eac015d00953d195ac7-d4unztj.jpg

Name:
No Juro

Appearance Age:

Number:
DECIMOOOOOOO~

Tattoo:
Center of his back

Accessories:
-Glasses
-Beanie

Aspect of Death:
Sloth

Mask:
What appears to be two horns that seem to come from his forehead, and almost hug the top of his head with only an inch of space. Wears the beanie to hide the horrendous sight of his mask.

Zanpakutō Name:
Flame Emperor (炎帝)

Zanpakutō Appearance:
The Spear in the picture above.

General Abilities:
Cero - A very basic ability for Arrancar's

Bala - Another one. (DEEE-JAAAAY KHALLEEED)

Sonido Expert - While no master, he is quick when he needs to be. He doesn't like it though, so much moving.

Enhanced Hierro - Being such a lazy man, he has actually opted to just take the punishment instead of moving his body to block or dodge.

Enhanced Pesquisa - He has to know when they are coming so he can hide and lounge around, right?

Descorrer - Do I need to explain?

Gran Ray Cero - The color of his is a deep red with black outline.

Spear Master - While being a lazy slob. He has mastered the use of a spear, and simply having a spear throws off most opponents anyways.

Unique Abilities:
Enhanced Flexibility - He has been so lazy during spars, that most of the time his arm, back, etc. Would be twisted up and bent backwards, but because of this consistent bending, he has learned and accepted to bend with it. This actually comes in handy in combat... surprisingly.

Flaming Spearhead(フレーミングスピアヘッド) - This ability is quite obvious, as the name suggests. 'Runes' or 'Seals' appear along the entire shaft of the spear, but the spearhead does not catch on fire. Instead, every time he strikes flesh, a searing pain will shoot through their body, and a slow burning pain will be left behind on the contact point.

Flaming Cero - This Cero takes seconds longer to use than his normal Cero, but the outcome of this one is much more devastating. The cero appears to be normal, but upon contact it explodes like a normal Cero, destroying whatever it can before leaving behind flames. Flames will cover (if possible) any surface area within the blast radius.

Pillar of Flames - He enjoys using this one a lot, it is easy on him and it doesn't require him to move! It does require energy, obviously, but he can relax on the ground while using this ability. The he points his finger, or spear, at the designated spot on the ground. Like other Espada, he can manipulate the energy in the air and bring flames from the ground. It doesn't destroy the earth, but the ground is the easiest place to cast this ability, as the ground is a perfect foundation for the pillars to erupt upwards instead of any direction they please.

Burning Breath - This name is a bit confusing, but like his previous ability. He can manipulate the energy in the air and with a snap of his fingers (<- Roy? >.>) the air around the designated area starts to 'burn' and because of this. It starts to become increasingly harder to breathe. This is a very, very, very easy skill to dodge. It is meant simply to keep his enemies on their toes, wear them down and even scare them. Unless they are stupid, no one should even die from this ability.

Resurrección Appearance:
[spoili]
breaking_their_hold_by_arrancarfighter-d4kk26x.png

[/spoili]

Resurrección Release Command:
Burn them away, Flaming Emperor!

Ressurrección Abilities:
Burning Touch - Unlike many Espada and Shinigami that have techniques to drain Reiatsu, he has a different technique. One that is advanced, and only capable in his Resurreccion form. He places his hand on any part of the opponents body and begins to burn their Reiatsu. This ability isn't instantaneous, it happens over time and he doesn't receive any of their Reiatsu for doing this. When he begins to burn their Reiatsu, they can actually feel it, like a deep burning sensation deep down into the core of their being...almost like they can't do anything about it unless they pull away.

Flame Spear - He creates a spear of Fire, and can use this spear just like his previous Zanpakuto. Now you are probably thinking "Oh, Artorias, you Dark Soul lovin bastard. Is he gonna throw it and make it explode like Ulquiorra?" No. That shit doesn't happen. He can throw the spear, and whenever it hits something it just starts to slowly burn whatever it lands on.

Chains of Hell - He is no sinner, but has the ability to bring chains from 'Hell' up from the ground. They in fact, do not come from Hell, but are part of his ability and give him some mysterious questions as to if he is some sort of Hybrid Sinner/Arrancar. The chains attempt to wrap around the enemy, be it their Arm, Head, Legs, Torso, etc. As long as hey are able to attach to he enemy, the chains will begin to drag them down until they are laying flat on the ground. Once flat on the ground, flames will erupt out from underneath them while the chains hold them there. They have plenty of time to free themselves from the Chains if they are captured though! They aren't super fast moving...almost like they took their Masters personality.

He has his other Unique Abilities still. They are enhanced, made stronger in this form however.

I always come up with more ideas as the roleplay and time passes on, so if I add any other new ability, I will first ask for permission and let it be reviewed before slipping it on for him. New abilities will NOT be made simply to deal with a certain characters ability.

Personality:
Juro is a lazy individual, and it is very hard to tell just how he feels and if he even has any real emotions. Anything that requires effort, he will avoid like the plague. If he is bothered enough to must up energy to interact with his fellow Espada, then he is generally 'happy'. If you could call it that, almost forced it seemed. It was just odd to ever see him do or say anything that didn't seem like he was groggy.
(More In-Depth and example personalities to be shown in RP)

History:
It truly is a wonder on how this man became an Arrancar. To become one, one has to feast on other Hollows and such, and he just seems too lazy to do such a thing. Well, the only time he ate and killed other Hollows is whenever he was attacked by Other Hollows, and then consumed them. Once he reached the max or whatever, and he became a Vasto Lorde. He had this new body, his conscious mind returned to him but that didn't matter much as he was still a lazy ball of nothing.

He fought still, as is the nature of Hueco Mundo to fight for your lives. Eventually, Vaham found him and offered him the Opportunity to join the Espada. They are considered the strongest Arrancar in Hueco Mundo, and no Hollow or Arrancar would dare mess with them. So he accepted! Not to gain power or anything, but simply because he could sleep without worry of being disturbed.

It still leaves one to wonder, if he barely puts any effort into fighting and he is ranked Decimo...if he put effort in something. Would that change? No one will ever know, because that isn't happening anytime soon...if ever.

EXTRA:

Last edited:
Damn, another fire user, this one with restraining powers! My characters biggest weaknesses!

Also, ha, his aspect of death, people too lazy to live

Damn, another fire user, this one with restraining powers! My characters biggest weaknesses!

Also, ha, his aspect of death, people too lazy to live
Yes, but this time he is on her side.

Good girl Melaura, countering the Cero so Sieg doesn't have too.

Other then our npc captain commander there's still kon, Heizo, Satori, Kairi and Jati that can still engage the enemy

Yea well maybe she should have joined the battle and beat Xenethis with marriage talk and clingy-ness
A viable strategy.

Other then our npc captain commander there's still kon, Heizo, Satori, Kairi and Jati that can still engage the enemy

You want to make our fight a collab post? If you do message me so we are able to start writing it.

If you want me to be a part of it since Kairi was likely following her captain as ordered, I'm up for it.

@Dakota K5 @Iroh

yeah but they don't know that :P

I guess just send a PM to the both of us with a titanpad link or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.