Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akashi

No problem. Wasn't sure as the cast list wasn't updated and i didn't want to sort through 13 pages xD

Do you know what captains are unreserved or taken? Or if Lieutenants are only available, I can do that.

I know there are still Captains available, but honestly we need more Lts too xD

I feel like I may be the only one so far.

@Akashi

No problem. Wasn't sure as the cast list wasn't updated and i didn't want to sort through 13 pages xD

Do you know what captains are unreserved or taken? Or if Lieutenants are only available, I can do that.
Wait until I update the cast list. I know you were going with two characters so give me a bit :P

Yeah Ima wait until the list is updated before deciding what I want.

Ganryu's roster cause methinks @Akashi is busy.

Espada
1. Guerra (Dakota K5) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 2 | IwakuRoleplay.com
2. Alicia (Alice) Fullburn (RedShogunArmy) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 9 | IwakuRoleplay.com
3. Illea Sirani (Ganryu) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 5 | IwakuRoleplay.com
4. Xenethis Straunnem (Akashi) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | IwakuRoleplay.com
5. Kurono Akitachi (Detective Zero) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | IwakuRoleplay.com
6. Alexander Cirilo (EmperorsChosen) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 5 | IwakuRoleplay.com
7. OPEN
8. (Cirilla)
9. Belladona "Bella" Kiosa (merlin) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 7 | IwakuRoleplay.com
10. Kurai Homura (ZeroisDead) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 11 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Losers in the Seireiti
1. Renzo Bayroad (Nevvy) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 2 | IwakuRoleplay.com
1lt. Akira Kanadzuchi(Nevvy) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 2 | IwakuRoleplay.com
2. Zion L. Furenji (Iroh) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 4 | IwakuRoleplay.com
2lt. Kairi Veritahl (Detective Zero) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | IwakuRoleplay.com
2aslt. Holly Callahan (Nevvy) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 7 | IwakuRoleplay.com
3. Kon Benkei (Artorias) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 7 | IwakuRoleplay.com
4. Melaura Omaeda (Iroh) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 8 | IwakuRoleplay.com
5. OPEN
6. Kaiyuki Kuchiki(Cirilla) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 12 | IwakuRoleplay.com
7. OPEN
8. Satori Ukitake (Nevvy) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 10 | IwakuRoleplay.com
9. OPEN
10. (RedShogunArmy)
11. Seighardt Oda (Izane620) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 2 | IwakuRoleplay.com
12. Himeko Shizuka (Sasha Bliss) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 2 | IwakuRoleplay.com
13. OPEN

?? Yukihiro Tsuda(Beta) OPEN SIGNUPS - Bleach: Anarchy (OOC/Signups) | Page 14 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Cast List updated guys. Information tab added for easier navigation on division jobs and captain ranks availability and details.......

Given changes in rules redoing my captain's concept slightly, and claiming the 2nd of the 4 veteran spots.

Well, I wasn't going to worry about claiming a position at this time cause I was gonna play XCOM2, however now it has to unpack all the preload files... so I gotta wait more...

So, I will claim the Captain of Squad 5.

Reactions: Akashi and Beta
Alright. So I'm switching Kon, my current Captain, from Squad 3 to Squad 9. Meaning Squad 3 is open for anyone now.

Unless someone claimed 9, but I didn't see it...

Just when I start typing it up you say that, oh well no biggie.

I can switch back to 3. I just like Internal Affairs more than Recon and Intel.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
@Cirilla -

Nanairo Chocho - This ability. When it touches, its an immediate poison? I assume its the blade that needs to touch the skin? Also, is there a way to escape this ability? Because to me it seems like, no matter what, a simple touch equals poison. Need more details about this one exactly works, both its pros and cons.

Ketsueki Bakuhatsu - Well, this ability, after contact will create holes in ones body.. So again.. Need its pros and cons, because from HOW I am reading it, it sounds like instantenous affect after touch.

Ketsueki Kuron - So this one.. How many clones can you create? What can it mimic and how long do they last?

Hyaku Ketsueki Buredo Sogi - This ability is fine, but the example "liquid" is not possible. Liquid cannot pass through your body like you intend for your characters blades to do. I understand what you mean, but need to use a better example here.

Everything else that I haven't mentioned, is approved.

@Cirilla -

Nanairo Chocho - This ability. When it touches, its an immediate poison? I assume its the blade that needs to touch the skin? Also, is there a way to escape this ability? Because to me it seems like, no matter what, a simple touch equals poison. Need more details about this one exactly works, both its pros and cons.

Ketsueki Bakuhatsu - Well, this ability, after contact will create holes in ones body.. So again.. Need its pros and cons, because from HOW I am reading it, it sounds like instantenous affect after touch.

Ketsueki Kuron - So this one.. How many clones can you create? What can it mimic and how long do they last?

Hyaku Ketsueki Buredo Sogi - This ability is fine, but the example "liquid" is not possible. Liquid cannot pass through your body like you intend for your characters blades to do. I understand what you mean, but need to use a better example here.

Everything else that I haven't mentioned, is approved.
I'll fix it later, I'm posting purely from my mobile so it's all very fiddly. I've been struggling on explaining her bankai because it looks like a liquid but passes through things like a ghost >_>..

Reactions: Akashi
I'll fix it later, I'm posting purely from my mobile so it's all very fiddly. I've been struggling on explaining her bankai because it looks like a liquid but passes through things like a ghost >_>..

Intangible liquid?

Intangible liquid?
8f99783c1b3c84e02f97c136080d95de0509f619c985f9090f014f6df0a1d7a1.jpg

Yeah. That's about the reaction of the GMs.

NPC

wZOh13t.png

Name: Vaham

Race: Jōkyaku (Passenger)

Abilites:
Replication - It allows him to manifest anything he pleases, or almost anything. Stealing the abilities of his opponents, his pawns, from objects and much more. However, he can never use different abilities simultaneously. It also takes him upto 5-10 seconds to be able to make his change.

Reiatsu - His spiritual energy is massive and unlike anything. It is not similar to a Shinigami, nor is it similar to a Hollow, or rather, an Arrancar.

Personality:
Almost if not similar to his original half, Jagal. Vaham has the capabilities of being extremely cunning, intelligent and patient. He is extremely observant and has a keen eye. To him everything is a puzzle that needs to be solved, and there is a reason for that. An end goal he needs to reach, as ordered by Jagal. He is known to show kindness or appreciation towards those who heed his words greatly. Praising if neccessary. There is more to him that meets the eye, obviously. He is mostly covered in a black cloak along with a silver demon mask.

History:
Vaham has been around for too long. He, however is not the original Jōkyaku. The fourth Jōkyaku from the Nazoth Squad was the only one who survived the battle between the Soul Queen and the Soul King. Jagal, who is the original half of Vaham, is the fourth Jōkyaku, and Vaham, was split from the former in order to find a way to release the Soul Queen from her shackles, and claim the Soul Palace for themselves. Nazoth Squad, or the Jōkyaku were created personally by the Soul Queen, making them a breed unlike any other we know of. Just like how the Royal Guards, or otherwise known as the Zero Division served the Soul King. The six Jōkyaku that were the Nazoth Squad all together, served the Soul Queen, and were her true followers.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.