Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=No Juro-The Decimo, maroon]
Juro let out a yawn as a Lieutenant, of all people, spotted him sleeping against the wall and decided to try and approach him. Even by wrapping this weak yellow reishi rope around him, acting like he could detain him. If Juro was a man of effort, which he wasn't, this rope would of been off the second it touched him and he would be attacking the Lieutenant, but he wasn't going to put that much effort into this. "So...What did I do wrong?" Juro using his mouth, and trying to outsmart his opponent used less energy than moving his body and fighting. It still required energy though...

"I am sleeping peacefully, doing no harm...and yet you come and 'capture' me. Your shinigami friend over there is fighting, and I'm peacefully watching. Do you think all of us are violent? Maybe this attitude...that you are displaying towards me is the exact reason my colleagues are here. Because they don't appreciate how you treat us." Juro was pulling all of these words from thin air, not even thinking about what he was saying, nor did he care. One day talking would work on someone and they would just leave him in peace to sleep.

"However...if you want to fight. Then give me a chance to wake up first." Oh, and as he spoke all these lines of speech. He was talking slowly, and groggily like he was almost in a permanent state of half-sleep mode. Which isn't true, just that he has attained master level of laziness and can be like this, using as little energy as humanly possible.

"So...whats it going to be....a fight or can I sleep?" Hopefully the man would just leave him alone, and go help out and fight the Segunda. [/fieldbox]

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Zion Furenji

Zion was beginning to feel like himself after releasing the enemy's reiatsu back at him, and with Kairi attacked with Ikkotsu colliding with the Espada's mid-section. Zion was happy but the perfect plan would have been for his attack to hit the Espada's full body and the internal damage combined with the physical strike would have caused his body to collapse even if he could heal it wouldn't be in time to defend from a killing blow with that level of damage.

The Espada had avoided a direct hit which caused him to be able to withstand the strike to his mid section. Zion was proud of his Lieutenant it was why he wanted her as part of his squad, she may not be perfect for stealth but she used decisive strikes to eliminate opponents a weaker opponent would have faced certain death from her strike.

Zion turned his blade to the silver end as he didn't want to absorb the rage again, so sealing his reiatsu would keep him from growing stronger and would eventually weaken him. Zion was ready to go in until the Espada started talking, which caused him to stop as if he was talking then he must have been on his guard.

Guerra:
"It seems that my efforts in keeping you alive were not wasted. To see how powerful you have become as well as to see the lovely second in command who works with you, but it is time to stop playing."

This angered Zion and he tended not to act on anger but he never faced an enemy that withstood his shikai attack other then a Captain but he even withstood a combination attack.
"Your efforts, I will show you the mistake you made that day" he says turning Jisatsu upside down, he felt he had no choice he hated having to resort to this especially around Kairi but he'd make sure to protect her. Zion's reiatsu began rising rapidly and a dark cloud that encompassed their area in a shadow, "BAN-KAI!! JENOSAIDO..." he began to release Jenosaido but stopped short as the massive warship was emerging from the cloud guns aimed at the Espada.

1385051632-markus-vogt_091.jpg

Zion was ready to use Jenosaido the release was almost complete but Guerra had countered and use what seemed like a form of shunpo but it left a piercing sound in the air as he drove a knee into his lieutenant immobilizing her then with his blade to her neck.
Guerra:
"Tell me captain, what do you do now? If she moves she dies while if you attack me she is in the path, what to do what to do?"

Seeing Kairi like that, his precious lieutenant knowing her she'd probably want him to complete his release and decimate the Espada along with her but Zion lowered his power as the ship receded back within the cloud and in a moment the cloud dissipated reforming as Zion's sealed Zanpakuto.
He was not going to risk loosing his lieutenant, especially not one he grew so fond of but he was her Captain and couldn't live with himself if he was the cause of her death.

"Kairi I'm sorry I cannot risk your life, I should not have involved you in a fight with this enemy, did not know he was this powerful" he said to her

Zion wanted to kill this man his killing instinct was firing on all cylinders but he decided to take a page from his third seat Holly.

"Well you know who we are but we know nothing of you, and to withstand our attacks and still be able to counter the way you did means you must still be holding back a lot of power still" he said sheathing his Katana.

"If Holly was here I'm sure he'd laugh seeing me use this method" he says as he points in the direction of Seighardt and the Espada he was battling "That one over there she's not like the rest of you, she has released a large amount of power is it fair to ask who or what are you, and where do you rank in terms of power among your comrades?" he asked

@Dakota K5
@Detective Zero

Zion Furenji

Zion was beginning to feel like himself after releasing the enemy's reiatsu back at him, and with Kairi attacked with Ikkotsu colliding with the Espada's mid-section. Zion was happy but the perfect plan would have been for his attack to hit the Espada's full body and the internal damage combined with the physical strike would have caused his body to collapse even if he could heal it wouldn't be in time to defend from a killing blow with that level of damage.

The Espada had avoided a direct hit which caused him to be able to withstand the strike to his mid section. Zion was proud of his Lieutenant it was why he wanted her as part of his squad, she may not be perfect for stealth but she used decisive strikes to eliminate opponents a weaker opponent would have faced certain death from her strike.

Zion turned his blade to the silver end as he didn't want to absorb the rage again, so sealing his reiatsu would keep him from growing stronger and would eventually weaken him. Zion was ready to go in until the Espada started talking, which caused him to stop as if he was talking then he must have been on his guard.

Guerra:
"It seems that my efforts in keeping you alive were not wasted. To see how powerful you have become as well as to see the lovely second in command who works with you, but it is time to stop playing."

This angered Zion and he tended not to act on anger but he never faced an enemy that withstood his shikai attack other then a Captain but he even withstood a combination attack.
"Your efforts, I will show you the mistake you made that day" he says turning Jisatsu upside down, he felt he had no choice he hated having to resort to this especially around Kairi but he'd make sure to protect her. Zion's reiatsu began rising rapidly and a dark cloud that encompassed their area in a shadow, "BAN-KAI!! JENOSAIDO..." he began to release Jenosaido but stopped short as the massive warship was emerging from the cloud guns aimed at the Espada.

1385051632-markus-vogt_091.jpg

Zion was ready to use Jenosaido the release was almost complete but Guerra had countered and use what seemed like a form of shunpo but it left a piercing sound in the air as he drove a knee into his lieutenant immobilizing her then with his blade to her neck.
Guerra:
"Tell me captain, what do you do now? If she moves she dies while if you attack me she is in the path, what to do what to do?"

Seeing Kairi like that, his precious lieutenant knowing her she'd probably want him to complete his release and decimate the Espada along with her but Zion lowered his power as the ship receded back within the cloud and in a moment the cloud dissipated reforming as Zion's sealed Zanpakuto.
He was not going to risk loosing his lieutenant, especially not one he grew so fond of but he was her Captain and couldn't live with himself if he was the cause of her death.

"Kairi I'm sorry I cannot risk your life, I should not have involved you in a fight with this enemy, did not know he was this powerful" he said to her

Zion wanted to kill this man his killing instinct was firing on all cylinders but he decided to take a page from his third seat Holly.

"Well you know who we are but we know nothing of you, and to withstand our attacks and still be able to counter the way you did means you must still be holding back a lot of power still" he said sheathing his Katana.

"If Holly was here I'm sure he'd laugh seeing me use this method" he says as he points in the direction of Seighardt and the Espada he was battling "That one over there she's not like the rest of you, she has released a large amount of power is it fair to ask who or what are you, and where do you rank in terms of power among your comrades?" he asked

@Dakota K5
@Detective Zero
Guerra:
"Good good, a rational person in all of this." He said as he let the female shinigami, Kairi he seemed to recall go. "I am sorry my dear I rather detest fighting when words are able to be used in it's place." He looked at the captain as he sheathed his blade as he looked to where Illea was fighting. "She is a sad one, a child, even in death who seeks someone who cares yet finds a den of lions." He looked back at Zion. "You as others do may call me Guerra Zion of the shinigami and as to my power...well think of it this way, I am at my most limited at the moment and you were pushed to your strongest stage just now to try and fight me. As to what I am or I should say what we are is the final evolution of a hollow." He sat again. "I feel as though you have more questions, ask them now before one of your allies or mine show themselves as I am sure we will find ourselves as enemies again at that point." Guerra said from his sitting position as he watched the two before him, prepared for the possibility of being attacked again though he hoped that wouldn't be the case.​

"...Because I have modesty..." Natsuko retorted to the arrancar's inquiry regarding why she covered herself.

It seemed whomever this woman was, she behaved in a rather whimsical manner and did so just for the hell of it. Perhaps it might have been better were Natsuko to have ignored her and pursued one of the others—not because the Captain believed she would lose to Alicia, but because it was rather obvious by this point that she truly was only going to go screw around. She didn't have any interest in participating in her kin's plans, whatever those were. Natsuko doubted the Espada even would've bothered remembering anything notable to report as reconnaissance, aside from where the best shops were maybe. Then again, this "Hollow's" backtalk was hitting the kin-less Captain in all her weak-points.

"...Your rhymes do not make you any less a nuisance, you brat..." Natsuko pointed out with more unintelligible murmurs, now hiding her hands in the opposite's sleeve, much resembling the posture of a monk.

Natsuko watched as Alicia uttered another phrase, seemingly something in Spanish, that called some kind of a bone-made monstrosity or avatar to her side, easily smashing away her Bakudo. The elder Captain didn't look shocked nor was she at all. Natsuko didn't even bother reciting its incantation and regardless, even had she a technique like that wouldn't prove very effective towards beings of Captain-level power. After this display of the Espada's abilities, she once again started rambling about uncovering the bandages, which irked Natsuko.

"...It was creepy when you were undressing me with your eyes... Stating your wish to do so physically does not make it any less revolting..." Obviously commenting on her suspicion of the arrancar's sexuality, and apparently disgust towards what she believed it to be, Natsuko stared at the giant skull as it began charging a beam.

The elder Captain knew what this beam was. It was the same attack that the first aggressor used the moment they appeared. Natsuko could possibly defend against it with a barrier technique were she to place sufficient power into it, but she didn't want to take that chance without knowing the extent of her opponents power. Instead, Natsuko clicked her tongue in minor annoyance and waited. From what she had seen of the attack earlier, it didn't seem like something that was very flexible; a large, direct, powerful beam of energy shot towards a target. It could do some damage, but only if it actually hit. Finally as the small sphere grew and began to radiate more sporadically, Natsuko vanished just as it shot forth, utilizing shunpo once again to evade the attack. Of course, Alicia could likely easily track her movements, so if this "Cero" was more flexible than it looked, it'd prove troublesome for her.

Appearing fully a distance to the right of the attack as it impacted the ground, Natsuko held her left hand forward as a bright-blue energy began to form in her hands. Going by this woman's personality, she liked to play with her food and see what it was capable of; the arrogant type to let their opponent throw off whatever attack they wanted without interruption. That would prove a grave mistake.

"Hado #33... Sokatsui." As she finished, the energy in her palm shot out with heated aggression, expanding and enlarging as it seemed to charge in the direction of Alicia. It easily grew to the size of the woman's Cero, perhaps appearing to be a bit more due to its lack of a defined shape.

While the base Sokatsui was a rather low-ranked Kido, in the hands of a Master, it's power increased exponentially past the level in which regular practitioners could utilize it. But this wasn't all Natsuko had planned. She was going to end this fight before Alicia ended up getting serious. She didn't know what the limit of her power was, and she didn't want to find out, either.

"Seeping crest of turbidity... Arrogant vessel of lunacy... Boil forth and deny... Grow numb and flicker... Disrupt Sleep... Crawling queen of iron..." With each part she spoke, Natsuko's reiatsu spiked in power and density. She highly doubted that her opponent even knew what it is what she was saying or why, but it was doubtful that Alicia would be as still when she felt Natsuko's power concentrating and condensing, which was why she shot out a Sokatsui to—hopefully keep her attention for long enough.

There was also Alicia's little fan to worry about, but he seemed more content with taking a nap. Were any of these intruders planning on taking their jobs seriously?

@RedArmyShogun

The Shinigami didn't seem intent on fighting, and he quite quickly identified that Alexander didn't really agree with what they were supposed to be doing. Now, if the Shinigami attacked them? The Sexta would defend his kin to his last breath. Hell, he'd come here himself and annihilate as many as he could before faltering. However, all he had to go off of was the leader of the Espada's words and his words alone. Sure, he hadn't heard good things about the Shinigami, but most of his kin didn't have that much more experience with them than he did. It felt like—like they were the ones laying an unwarranted siege.

Still, who was this man? He was—odd. Hearing Alexander's words, the Shinigami approached him and introduced himself before holding his hand in front of his person. He wanted to shake hands? Was he trying to trick the Sexta? Was he naive or simply stupidly good-natured? Is this a typical Shinigami? It couldn't hurt—It was basic courtesy; something many others seemed to have forgotten in their times as spiritual entities.

Hesitantly, Alexander began moving his hand to meet the man's. "...Alex-" But suddenly, something flew passed the two of them and crashed into a nearby building. Obviously, the Sexta knew exactly what the flying object was as he looked towards the source of impact with disdain and a growl.

It was the Quatro, Xenethis. Oh, if only an attack like that was actually capable of killing him. Alexander wasn't sure how much of what their leader said was true, false or modified, however he certainly spoke honestly when he said they were all more than a match for these Shinigami. Each of the Arrancar seemed to be easily equaling with the Gotei Thirteen's highest-class forces, these "Captains", or even holding the upper hand.

Staring a bit longer, Alexander eventually turned back to Holly and ignored it, finally answering him, albeit not shaking his hand. "Alexander Cirilo. Ranked sixth among the Espada. For why I am here... Retribution, though I know not for if it is righteous or uncalled for, which is why I myself am abstaining from slaying any of you or harming your architecture..." Pausing a moment, Alexander momentarily narrowed his eyes at the man. "...for the moment."

Moving passed the friendly Shinigami, Alexander appears to be now content with simply wandering the grounds. "Go assist your comrades; most seem to be faltering under the power of my kin. I will not slay any of your allies so long as they do not assault me first, you have my word on that. The piece of trash that was launched just past us, however, is not so honorable. He'll take your head if he sees you." While it no longer seemed as though the Sexta planned to attack anything or anyone unless provoked, it was rather obvious he would not return empty-handed; he would at the least perform some reconnaissance, likely watch the other battles and gather data on the Espadas' opponents.

@Nevvy

Reactions: Akashi
Illea Sirani, La Tercera
k3Ek2ml.png

Kenpachi's reaction wasn't exactly surprising, though a little cough of annoyance came to the throat of the 3rd Espada.What was the point of being the strongest? They all were weak, they were all going to pass on.

Kenpachi then attacked with a blitz of fire. Fortunately, he was no faster than she was, though he seemed to think so. At each end of his blitzing (Illea wanted to call it Sonido, but it sounded different), he released a torrent of flame. Most of them were shot out quickly without much effort, and Illea blew them out with her wings, shooting Viento after Viento at them, grimacing at the effort. Powder started to fill the area with a crimson mist, illuminated a sickly green from the Gran Rey Cero. After about the tenth one, a cough came with each brush of her wings, blood coming out her mouth. Her body was falling apart more and more to the stress of being released.

Finally a moment of reprieve as he appeared above her, only to be stopped by a coughing fit, Illea becoming near rooted to the spot as Kenpachi threw his strongest flame yet at her. For Illea, time seemed to freeze as every part of her failing body screamed 'MOVE!', she couldn't simply blow this one out like a candle. The flames arched closer and closer as Illea's continued to will her body to move, finally blasting off in a Sonido of equal speed to the Kenpachi. Even moving, at slow motion she could see the flames getting closer and closer, and feel the heat licking her body. With a cry, a flame licked her left arm. In her right arm, the Gran Rey Cero convulsed. Glancing at her arm, the number '3' caught her eye, and memories surfaced.

-

Standing under a rain of sand, and panting heavily in the fall out, Illea took a glance up at this man, Vaham, who'd accepted her. The first man ever to have done so, not a hunting pack, not a fearful alliance, just acceptance. She may have been weak, but she had managed to less enough weak than everyone else that it meant something. It meant something very visibly tattooed on her elbow, '3'.

"The world took you for granted, yet here you are. A flower that has yet to bloom. Let me create that world for you, because there may yet be a place, where you belong. I can make that happen."

Illea couldn't help but cry, touching the scar that would become her Numero Tres Tattoo.

-

A scream erupted from the flames, piercing the area. It wasn't a scream of pain, but of effort, and Illea's Reiatsu skyrocketed from a normal steady high to an unstable ocean that flooded the area, blasting off the flames from the left side of her body in an erupting pulse.

In the ocean of Reiatsu, which tinted the entire area green, anyone within in it would begin to feel sick, those weak below would become unable to move. Illea skyrocketted it to it's absolute maximum, the disease in her body, Sangre de la Leprosa, visibly festering through her veins charged by her reiatsu, attempting to destroy it, only being held back by her regeneration. With her body, Illea could not keep it up like this, this was her banking everything. The soaring Reiatsu would supercharge La Sangre de la Leprosa in Kenpachi as well, which had come in contact with Kenpachi's skin through her powder earlier

"Soy Espada Tercera, Enfermedad*! I will not fall here, Vaham made me the 3rd Espada, even though I'm weak. He trusted me. I BELONG!"

(*I am the 3rd Espada, sickness)

Illea glared down Kenpachi, releasing a surprising amount of killing intent. She was going to follow orders, this battle crazed man would NOT stand in her way of completing her mission.

On her right side, the Gran Rey Cero was growing to be as large as Kenpachi himself as Illea continued to pour her reiatsu into it. She pointed it straight at him, yet didn't fire. Her message was clear and without words.

One Blow

Alicia was content so far to let the woman do as she pleased, the Cero had missed its mark, though truefully she was hoping the Captain would have deflected it, or blocked it, showed off some spell, rather than her, slow dodge..even if she decided to allow her armor to weigh her down, she would still be faster than this shinigami..curiously she attempted to simply catch her..would she attempt another binding, or was she attempting to goad her into a trap.. staring to giggle, she was amused.

Regardless of that fact that Natsuko's reactions were highly amusing, her misunderstanding of what Alicia wanted was annoying enough to warrant a response. "...I don't want to see your body. Do not take me to be so guady." Sighing a bit she half ponders correcting the woman to her intentions, but then has more issues to deal with, first was the oncomming energy attack, and the womans irritated mumbles that were now

however she had a lingering fear of Death as it were, and could tell this rise in power and the chant..if allowed to finish it likely would be a bad time as the woman had promised, regardless her own quips were getting annoying. Unlike the pretender among her own ranks, she had a feeling this one was a true noble, as she once had been..carrying courtly jests with her could prove deadly. "...I'm not a rapist..you husbandless mum.." Seemingly tired of the womans taunting, Alicia had decided this attack, whatever it was, had to be stopped here and now..this woman was worth taking seriously Widening eyes upon realising the chant, there was still the damnable spell to deal with. "..Stop this witch now!"

With terse command from the master, both hands go for Natsuko at once, aiming to snatch or smash her in one fell swoop, coming in from the flanks, Alicia however does not trust them alone to handle this task...even if they were technically connected to her. There was also the issue of the oncomming Sokatsui that needed to be delt with...

"Sorteo de Destinos!" Growling as her left hand seemingly draws a trio of cards, and throws them at once. Impacting with the beam, however in the split second the cards are thrown Alicia uses her mastery of Sonido to seemingly teleport from where she was, to behind the Shinigami, prepairing another of her card attacks with just the left hand. "It lies behind stars and under hills, and empty holes it fills. It comes first and follows after, ends life and kills laughter."

Grinning ear to ear, as her own aura seems to cloud the surroundings, it seemed another of these hard to track attacks of hers wasn't all she had planned. "What am I?"...you are too dangerous to just ignore or play with. For if I do, I shall be the one to writhe.." While there was no need to intercept and dodge the attack, the resulting explossion likely served to cover her movements, unless this woman had a good sensing ability, either way the Segunda would learn soon enough if her plan worked.

Whatever plans the woman had were likely disrupted, as the 2nd among the Espada awaits the results of her attack, still calling up more Reiatsu for as a of yet unknown puprose, being content to allow the hands to act in accord, as the skull stays glued to her position, she could ill-affoard to let it wander about, but she had gained some form of respect for the woman, she didn't want to kill this one, she would be amusing to run into again, but for now she had to deal with her, all the while keeping a watchful eye out for her lazy comrade..maybe it was time to use that, Alicia thinks to herself.

Reactions: Dakota K5
Sieghardt Oda

Well that was it he supposed, she was falling faster and faster and soon enough one of his attacks would burn her to a crisp. It was only a matter of time before she would die to his hands. yet looked like that time was coming as the flames began to hit her. Yet when the flames did hit her, she began to stay motionless before a scream piercing loud echoed through the area. Followed by her Reiatu skyrocketing and flooding the area, quite literally in fact. He was both Impressed and somehow sick at the same time. Wonder why? Was her Reiatsu poisonous? He could hear his men down below moaning and when he looked they were dropping and panting left and right? He now knew something was up with this Reiatsu yet before he knew it he felt his body becoming weaker a bit. Then he started his own coughing fit before coughing up blood.

This girl did something very dangerous to him and she was making it go haywire. Yet when did she hit him? She never laid a finger on him except for that.... powder thing she did back when she caught his sword. He would wipe the blood from his mouth and just grin almost like he was the villain in this case and would pant and laugh as she spoke to him. "Third Espada? That a ranking system? So you are third strongest or third one to join? Yet you know what, That only makes me wanna kill you more, and more and more!!! Ah fuck it you know what. For entertaining me. I'll show you my Bankai."

Sieg would hold his blade up high smiling as he had his eyes closed. "Darken the world, Kazan Kotei. Bankai!!!!" Sieg chanted a pillar of flames shoot from him in a giant pillar, reaching high into the sky as it also plummeted towards the ground. Sieg would walk out from the pillar with his hair now longer and sporting armor of sorts. His weapon also vastly changed as he looked at Illea with a smile. he could read her message loud and clear and would look at his barracks. "Seven walls of hell." He stated swinging his blade at his barracks. Instead of an attack heading at them it was this dome of blue fire that covered the area, sure his men would be feeling the heat for damn sure. Yet better than what was about to come.

"No more words Illea, I'll give you a respectful death." Sieg said gripping the hilt of his Bankai and held it horizontally. "Volcanic God's Inferno Blitz!" He shouted and would burst towards her with his red and blue flames covering him as he got closer and closer to her. Blue flames, red flames and purple flames from being combined would dance in a massive torrent around him as his killing intent was through the roof. This was his proof he wasn't going to mess with her anymore, she was now getting the real deal. A sign of this would be a building he brushed against would start dissolving into lava and not just break apart. One thing was for sure, this was the best day of his life so far.
---​
Nene Surin
He would fly from the attack but she was patient and awaited him to come back as she knew he would. Sure enough he did and she just smiled as he talked to her. "Oh? I never said you couldn't hit me back you know. yet you should know that was only the fourth hado, I can go wayyyy up the list to much stronger hados. Yet those are far to big and flashy. Too risky to catch someone in it. So I guess you thinking it would hurt is also partly your fault. If I wanted to harm you greatly then I would have put you in my big black box of dooooom." Nene said while gesturing with her hands doooooom. She would giggle though and hold up her hand. "I'll spare you a few numbers though Mr. Rushy. So how about a series of these instead? Hado number fifty four, Haien!"

As she said this she would begin to shoot out multiple purple balls of energy at him, yet upon contact with anything they would ignite said target and reduce them to ash. Of course he could handle the pressure so she aimed her Tanto and beamed happily. "Hado number thirty two. Okasen~" She said now firing yellow energy arcs at him as well. Giving him plenty to doge if he really wanted too. Hell he could counter these too. Truly didn't matter to her, she wanted to know what he was capable of. yet her attention was then grabbed when she started trembling at feeling Sieg unleash his Bankai. "Oh? Thats not good for your friend. Shes about to have a reallll bad time."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"I understand," Holly smiled, retracting his hand. That had honestly gone better than he'd expected. If there was someone looking for something more than a fight, he figured they could oblige all too well. He wasn't sure how much of a help he'd be elsewhere in terms of manpower but he was determined to be of as much use as possible. Figuring he should go while the getting was good, he turned his back and hurried off to a safer place for the moment to observe. He was paying close attention to Alex but had the feeling that it wouldn't matter so much whether he was facing him or not. If the hollow... or somewhat hollow wanted to attack him, it'd be the same either way. Pulling out his soul pager, he dialed to security.

"This is Holly Callahan, 2nd division 3rd seat. I've made contact with one of the intruders. They call themselves the espada. He's ranked 6th. He is willing to look into resolutions other than fighting and for the moment says he will not attack unless attacked first. I request an order sent out to not engage. Zero in on my position and you'll find him," he said, holding his soul pager out so the surveillance team could see where he was and what Alexander looked like. He was careful to keep moving away from the place where the other intruder had crashed, not looking to get into a fight with that one who seemed a good bit stronger if he was just fine after getting blasted around like that.

Back at the first division, Renzo's eyes narrowed, looking over the visual image sent by surveillance, courtesy of Holly. It seemed that something rather annoying had come knocking on their door.

Heizo - Soul Society
Pinpointing five battles in progress Heizo tried assessing each from his current location with moderate success. The second, tenth, and eleventh Division Captains were easy enough to follow as their reiatsu had gradually been increasing ever since their confrontation with the enemy. The second of note, Zion, was of concern as his was fluctuating erratically. The eleventh seemed to have gotten riled up as well, his reiatsu skyrocketing from before, but that was to be expected. The tenth on the other hand seemed to be just warming up as a pulse indicated her possible release of Shikai. The other two proved more difficult to track and read as they weren't releasing nearly as much. It seemed that the fourth captain had yet to release her Shikai and the fifth was a ghost as usual except for phasing in and out ever so slightly.

The most distressing thing was the fact that two hollow reiatsu were in close proximity to two lieutenants. One was possibly below even that, but Heizo had a hard time distinguishing. Thinking on going to see them himself and assisting, his deep focus was broken by an update from his third seat on the damage to the districts. Hearing numerous houses and even complete districts had been leveled to debris piles served to only confirm his thought that things were becoming a mess quick and this was only the start. Continuing to survey instead of getting involved he quickly took notice of Zion's reiatsu begin to swell and the shape of a warship forming in the sky.

"Is he actually..." was all Heizo could muster to say. After a brief pause he turned to his third seat and started issuing more orders. "Order all those near Captain Zion to issue an evacuation of the area for eight districts." "Eight?" his third seat broke in question. "It'll only get worse, trust me. No telling how strong his enemy is. I still can't..." he began, about to chide Zion, but soon stopped as he noticed the warship fading. "What is going on over there." is all he decided to say before pausing again in thought. "Issue the order, I'm..." but before he could finish his statement the sky abruptly lit up into flames. Looking up, sensing the spike in reiatsu and having seen it before, Heizo realized that the Kenpachi had recklessly went and released his Bankai. Remaining silent for a few moments a low sigh escaped his breath before he began speaking again. "Have the support squads help evacuate ten districts around the Kenpachi. Hopefully no one else decides to destroy the Rukongai while I go assist them. Stay here, I'll be back." Getting to finish this time he disappeared in a flash as he took off in a full sprint toward the districts in the path of his fellow captain's destruction.

Meanwhile, on the ground and running along the streets near Zion, Shinigami were rapping on doors and ordering residents to leave. A large task for the small unit of men and women, but they were doing it with brisk efficiency. Within minutes the first of the eight districts had mostly been cleared and was empty save for trash picked up by the wind. In the second district the initial Shinigami received a few reinforcements and there were now those standing in the street directing families in groups away from the area. Looking on from the ground, the battles in the sky and smoke from places already hit could be seen. Frequently residents and even Shinigami would stop to look up and simply watch as things unfolded before hurrying along by will or the command of another.

Last edited:
@Merlin

Melaura was upset with this womans attitude, especially after what she said.

Belladona:
"You should have been here earlier to her those souls scream, I tried to kill them a quick as possible, I swear. The idea of leaving someone alive and letting them suffer a slow death is barbaric. It would be cruel of me not to finish the job here so I'll make this quick and return to what I was doing before you so rudely interrupted me."

After she said that she appeared in front of her with blinding speed, now Melaura was not a combat specialist but she had seen shunpo before and this was not it although it was just as fast only difference was that it left a echoing sound in the air. Melaura didn't have time to think as Belladona jabbed her with her rapier, and it pierced through her. It was quite painful but Belladona didn't know she was dealing with a Medical Captain so she was fast enough to maneuver the strike not to hit any vital organs and grip Belladona's hand.

"I won't lie, I hate combat which is why I decided to become the Captain of the fourth division but one thing that made me special was having a enormous amount of reiatsu. Do you know what having such a large amount of reiatsu is good for; making things go boom" she said as she raised her palm and her reiatsu shot up. "hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon)!!" She screamed as she fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion at point blank range blowing them apart. Melaura was of course caught in the blast as her captain garb was badly damaged and she was injured and on the ground. It took everything for her to crawl to her Zanpakuto's hoping that she had killed the enemy for what she did. Don't get her wrong she knew it was a gambit and she was by no means suicidal but in her mind it was best for a surprise attack as she was not combat inclined but excelled in Hado.

Finally gripping her Zanpakuto "Kure-ji nushi..., katai-nushi prove your love" she called out managing to release her two avatars; while Kuren-ji had her weapon aimed at the dust cloud as Katai-nushi began to heal her.

"Oh leave me alone Katai I love you but you see what these guys are capable of blew up the 11th squad barracks and I'm no Kenpachi. Besides I knew you could heal me so it was worth the gamble" she said as Katai was berating her for risking her life. Slowly she was healing but it is not instantaneous so far she was now able to stand and kept allowing Katai-nushi to heal her.​

[BCOLOR=#000000]Jati Ishlan[/BCOLOR]​

Jati didn't know what to make of this man. He was binned with Hainawa and still sat up against the wall unfazed by the sudden binding. The man seemed to not understand what he had done wrong. He told him he was just minding his own business and sleeping. Jati eyed the man with dubiety, Did he really not understand why he was doing this? "You really want me to explain it to you, Very well then I shall. Your group has arrived here through a Garganta and attack us! One of you intruders destroyed squad 11ths barracks and then atleast another of you started attacking the Rukongai! Farther more, It's my duty to confront you, Ignoring you could would be ignoring my job and could end in disaster. I have no idea what you could really be planning, What if you are waiting for your friend to tell you to jump into the fight when she is in trouble. I have absolutely no reason to trust your word or you." As Jati gave his explanation to the man he was examining the large white horns on his forehead. He didn't like what they resembled. "You come across as a reasonable man, I hope you'll give me no resistance. I would like for you to come with me. I and some others have a few questions to ask you. If you comply then things will go easy for you, I promise. After that you can then get all the sleep you need, Pillow and blanket included." He then addressed the groggy man's horns. "Tell me, What are those horns doing on your head? They remind me of something a hollow would have on it's mask. Another thing that bothers me is the Garganta, something only a hollow uses to travel. I want to know who you people are and what you are." Jati wasn't taking no for a answer, He needed to know who these people were. Jati may have possibly been out of his league but he refused to back down like some coward. Jati expected this to dissolve soon, He wasn't sure if this man would like what he offered him.

@Artorias

World of the Living

Somewhere in Karakura Town, a Senkaimon appeared. Opening up, a certain figure emerged. Covered in a black cloak and a mask covering his face. Vaham was standing there, suspended in the air. His eyes gazing at the scenery beneath him. The tall buildings, the many people going on with their usual life. These were the humans that started it all. His eyes squinted, before he dropped down on the surface. Standing there, on the streets. The humans walked past him, no one saw his appearance as something odd, but that was because no one could see him. There would come a time where his mistake would be rectified, but for now, something else was important.

Walking through the streets, the leader of the Espada walked into an alley. The sunlight escaped the place, as two tall buildings on each side of the alley made sure of that, however, if anything, only some light was making the alley somewhat visible to the human eyes. Three figures, emerged from the shadow, covered in nothing but silhouette. "Since you called us out to meet, I expect the device is ready? And your puny little Arrancars are on the move?" One of them inquired, looking at Vaham. A smile was plastered beneath his mask, as always.

"Indeed, the device is ready, and yes. They are on the move. It has begun." The Jōkyaku notified, but no apparant reaction spurred from the three shadow-y figures standing before him. "Good, and will he be causing us any trouble in the future?" They asked, referring to a certain someone. Vaham knew exactly who they were talking about, and was surprised by the question. They were talking to a being who is older than the creation of Seireitei and the Gotei 13 itself. It was a silly question, but he decided to give them a simple response. "He does not even know about us. I've made sure of that." A sigh escaped his lips, before his expression became serious.

"I'm surprised you even had to ask." He added. One of the people he were meeting took a step forward. One of the three stabbed a unique weapon into the wall, which created a crack along the building. It was a small scimitar shaped dagger that started to pulsate in the color green, as if it were alive. The crack only got longer as it reached the end of the building and its wall. The hand holding the dagger, and the sleeve became visible. It was slightly tattered, but was in the color white. "Keep your attitude in check, Vaham."

"Very well. As you say." Vaham softly laughed, before they got down to the actual reason for the meeting. "I assume you've yet to make your move in Seireitei?" One of the three asked, though this time, it was a sharp voice, or rather, a female who asked.

"No matter, we know you're capable of doing so." Not allowing Vaham to give a response, they continued. "Just make sure everything falls under place on your end, and we'll make sure it does on our end as well." Pulling the scimitar-shaped dagger out from the wall, one of the three figures tucked it safely behind them.

"Yes, there is no need to fret. The Arrancars are doing exactly what I expect of them. And its just about time before I make my move as well. It wont take long before the entire Gotei 13 is in a disarray." Turning around, Vaham started to walk towards the packed street outside the alley.

"This is only the first phase, Vaham. We don't want any interruptions." One of the three figures called out, as the leader of the Espada was walking away. Talking as if troubles could only come from his side and not theirs. They were to part ways for the time being with the Jōkyaku, the latter stopped in his tracks. The three figures stopped as well, as the walls in the alley started to shake tremendously. Before the crack along the building wall created by that scimitar shaped dagger became wider, deeper.

Turning slightly to the side, from the corner of his eyes, beneath his mask, Vaham glared at them. "Know your place!" He said, before the shaking subsided. The three figures he met reacted to his "threat" ever so slightly. They did not give a response, and rather disappeared. So did the leader of the Espada. It was time.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox=No Juro-The Decimo, maroon]
Juro let out a slow sigh as this Lieutenant wasn't going to let him go. Going into the enemies base as a prisoner was a no deal, even if he was allowed to sleep most of the time. He was an Arrancar, and they were Shinigami. If one Shinigami didn't try to kill him, then another one would take that spot of attempting to kill him. "Well...I'm sorry that you have to die, and same with one of your Captain's over there." He referred to who Alicia was fighting. Juro was the Decimo, correct, but he has never applied himself or his true effort into anything, and he never would. Or he hoped he never would, someone could try and light a fire underneath him to see his true potential...but that doesn't matter now. This was a Lieutenant, not a Captain. Minimum Effort was required for this.

Juro's spiritual pressure began to rise. It was barely non-existant for a time being, but it began to grow until he felt like he brought it high enough and stopped, letting the Lieutenant gauge and decide for himself now if he wanted to fight. Juro still hasn't broken out of this...Bakudo spell, but that would be coming next. "Alright...kid. One last chance. Go away and help out someone else, or I will have to get violent." Juro tried his comrade's tactics. Trying to scare the poor Lieutenant with some of his words and Spiritual Pressure, even if this wasn't all the Decimo had. It was enough to outmatch a Lieutenant.

Juro's spear lay in the grass, covered by it and barely visible. The faint red spearhead could be seen, but with the Lieutenant's eyes on Juro, it seemed to go unnoticed.
@Merlin
[/fieldbox]

Belladona Kiosa

Belladona's rapier pierced Melauras body but she knew she had miss her vitals. Melaura took this chance to grab Belladona's hand so she wouldn't be able to escape or pull her sword free. She raised her hand and her spiritual pressure sky rocketed. "Hado 88..." Was the last thing she heard before a blinding blue light shot from her palm. Bella had little time to react, She pulled her rapier from out of her opponent and used Shunpo but she wasn't fast enough and still took mean hit. The power of Melaura's attack was shocking, She had never thought a mere Shinigami could do this to her.

From Melaura's attack the battle field was covered in dust from the dirt kick up in the air from the Kido spell. Melaura was obviously caught in the explosion as well, She was way to close not to be. As the dust floated floated in the air Belldona stood, Covered in blood, Hair ruffled, Clothing burnt and ruined. She was gripping her rapier in vexation. 'That bitch! What fucking idiot would use such a thing in such close of a range! If she survived this I going to make her pay!" She thought to herself. Bella wanted to just destroy this area with a Grand Rey Cero but first she needed to recover and then return. She could release and just rip her opponent to shreds but this attack wasn't worth such a thing. She didn't want to release, Not for this women. Belladona pushed down her anger and spoke through what was remaining of the dust cloud. "You got me pretty good, Yes you did...but there is something you should know about use. We can heal are wounds though are ability to regenerate." With that she used sonido and vanished. She had left the battle ground to rest in a alley way out of site and to heal herself. She wanted to heal as quick as possible so she could kill that woman. Bella thought healing on the battle field would be a costly mistake which could allow her opponent to get a second attack. If she was to get hit with that attack again then she'll be in hot water for sure. "If the others could see me in such a pitiful state then I''ll die of embarrassment." she said to herself. "They might even cut my tattoo off my thigh, Guerra would be the first to volunteer I sure." She was regenerating but she was going to need a little more time to get back to 100%.

----------------

Jati Ishlan
Jati waited for the man reply which wasn't the one he wish he got but he knew he would receive. "I doubt you people will be able to kill a Captain! I can feel one of your owns Spiritual pressure rising and but so did Captain Oga. Captain Oga is going to win and the same thing goes for your friend above!" Jati told his opponent. "And I won't die here, That I swear!" She shouted with his sword raised at Juro. "Now..." Jati then felt a great increase in the man's spiritual pressure. He was trying to intimidate him or just readying himself Jati had no clue. "Impressive but if that's your max then be prepared for a hard fight. You have never encountered a Kid like me!" With that Jati raised his own power to show that he was no weakling. "My name is Jati Ishlan, Lieutenant of the 9th Division." He gripped his Zanpokuto with both hands ready to defend himself or attack. "Tell me this one thing at least since you won't answer my other question, What is your name?" Jati didn't like to attack a opponent without least knowing there name if they had one.​

[fieldbox=No Juro, maroon]
Juro wasn't impressed by this Lieutenant, but it was to his advantage that the Lieutenant believed this was his max. He couldn't be bothered to go any higher than he currently was, but he could if he truly wanted to. A Lieutenant wasn't going to push that out of him though. "My name? Knowing the names of people is pointless..." Juro let out a groan. He really didn't want to do this, but this Shinigami was too dumb to just leave him alone. Juro broke out of the Bakudo spell, using strength and power to just rip through it. It wasn't that big of a deal or showing off, but Juro just needed it off of him. His spear stayed laying in the Grass, unseen still as Juro began to stretch, letting out several yawns. His bones and body made several cracks, quite disgusting in the sound but it felt nice.

"No." Juro gave his first name. It always confused those who learned his name, but most just called him by Juro. Easier than yelling or saying 'No' everywhere.

Juro snapped his fingers, the air began to burn around Jati, suffocating him slowly. A scare tactic to get Jati to back away from him, and to hopefully question this fight. The attack wouldn't kill, unless Jati decided to stay standing in the same spot and lose all Oxygen.
@Merlin
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kon, royalblue]
Kon looked around, his Shinigami friends had engaged the enemy and Kon had gone back to the barracks to make sure all the weaker members of the Squads were hiding away safely. Perhaps he should stay here...hidden with them? Mayhaps an Espada will slip through and try to come slaughter the weaker bunch of Shinigami, leaving only the Captains and strong alive. That would be wrong and cruel...but maybe his allies needed Kon out there. "I just hope to make it too four-hundred..." Kon fixed his Haori and used Shunpo to exit his area, heading straight for the make-shift battlefield the Espada had made.

His Lieutenant was gone, but he could faintly feel his Lieutenant through all the different rising Pressure's of the Captains and Espada. Perhaps he should head to the Location of his Lt. A battle was happening close to where he was, between Captain Natsuko and an Espada.

Kon used Shunpo to appear only a few yards away from Captain Natsuko and Alicia, the Segunda. He was going to help out his fellow Captain, but keep his eyes on his Lieutenant and the man he was confronting. Alicia seemed more threatening than the man below. "Captain Natsuko! I am here to help." Kon drew his Zanpakuto, bringing it into Shikai form, but nothing seemed to change.
@RedArmyShogun
@EmperorsChosen
[/fieldbox]

== Copost with @RedArmyShogun ==
Kurono Akitachi, Quinto Espada & Oka Ogasawara, 10th Div Captain

As the dust cleared and words were exchanged, Kurono, the Quinto Espada still stood as she listened to Captain Oka's words. Peace. If only it were that simple. Kurono already knew that would be nearly impossible with a hollow's basic nature. While she did not come here with direct hostilities, she still understood the strife she and her kind had to deal with, whether it was justified or not on the shinigami's end. "I'm afraid that decision is not mine to make. If you insist, I shall continue without mercy.." Kurono's eyes shut as her head turned a little before opening them again, looking off in the distance, "Everything always comes at a price. It all depends on whether you can accept the results..." Even amidst what should prove a formidable opponent, Kurono stood her ground with not much changing in her stance or power, her focus back to the wolf.

Oka freezes at the mention of this while the force of her swing continues on, well not this so much as sacrifice. In general this went against most of what she stood for, or at least attempted. "Sacrifice, prices, results? Such words come at the lives of others, lives that will not be returned.. No matter how much you win, in the end all you'll have left is praise and a mound of corpses.." As the slash continues it could be noticed that seemingly the area in front of the swing is being chewed up in the strike, extending beyond her physical reach. ".. You will not advance." The Captain says from behind her visor.

"Death.. Death is often one many cannot accept." With Oka's swing coming close to its mark, Kurono began to prepare for what may turn into a series of assaults as she shifted on the defensive. Shifting her stance to avoid the blade as theirs clash together, Kurono acted to parry it away. In doing so, she decided to trade off a blow from the blade for a possible strike from the shield. She wanted to see how this opponent functioned, "Yet it is often the one most costly.. If I truly held full intention to do harm, you would not be my only opponent, nor my first. I see no need to fully exert myself in this matter..."

Growling at Kurono's retort and downlooking nature, Oka gets her first taste of how the woman functioned at the swordsmanship level, in terms of physical power, the Espada seemed a deal weaker than the Captain.. So brute force it is. Pulling back for another talk, the wolf-eared woman has little else to say other than; "We shall see.." Her next strike, something unusual happens. The small leaf-like flames began to gather from around the shield to the course of the blades swing. This time alternating in her strikes in a variation of a flurry of strikes, stepping forward with each swing looking to overpower the Espada, the Captain seems dead serious as the dance of flame and wind begins. Rather than striking with the shield as expected, the assault continues with all the speed the captain can muster, the effects of her attacks on the local area would likely leave marks for years to come as wind and flame lick the surface.

Kurono's eyes narrowed perceptively as the Captain continues on, what Oka had believed to be a lack of strength, speed then became notable as Kurono backtracked. Her eyes followed the blade at each pass rather noticeably but did show effort to avoid them. She could tell this Captain would be trouble and due to her own comrades actions, showed no sign of backing out. It could not be helped. At the prime of one of Oka's swings, Kurono leapt back enough for some room before she used a sonido to increase the distance between them. While remaining in Oka's line of sight, she at least gained far enough distance for her to gauge an attack of her own, her hand coming up with her palm facing out, "You clearly fight well, and with an interesting weapon at that.. But understand this, sheer power alone will not make me falter. You have said it yourself, this is not preferable..." During her words, an orb of energy began to form at the palm of her hand, the energy feeling much like a hollow's. Its pink hues began to deepen as it grew, giving the captain a few moments to react before Kurono fired an ordinary cero. She still wasn't fully committed to fighting.

Scoffing with a wolfish growl as she sidesteps in retreat from the coming attack, Oka one-handedly swings her sword downwards in the European fashion for taking a guarding stance, momentarily to speak. "Tch.. Fast and agile. How troublesome. Tell me, for what cause do you fight? I cannot just simply let your kind slaughter the city like the little one now in combat seems to want.. I do not think your people understand what it is we do in keeping the souls in balance.." Listening in to a communication from the 3rd seat of the 2nd Division, she learned a small fact about her opponent at the very least... So one of them was refusing to fight openly?.. Maybe others did not carry to follow these orders.. Was this a trick, a coup, a rebellion in the ranks? Thinking on her thoughts the Captain however cannot act on the words of a simple Third seat alone, only if the Captain Commander supported this could the battle be halted. "It seems some of your comrades wish to end the fight... But I'm just getting warmed up." Placing her right fist on the ground, blade still in hand she begins a chant. "Okami no teisatsu butai.. Oh Companion of mine, born of my spirit, of my cause, give me sight beyond sight and strike my enemies.. Begin your--..." it seemed she was re-summoning the companions from before.

Seeing the Captain stop and chant after her cero was expected to be dealt with, Kurono closed her eyes and sighed quietly before she used sonido a second time to appear directly infront of Oka. Without hesitation and speedily, she acted to stab the Captain while her guard was lower than normal. Despite the effort, Oka was not fully distracted to the task and stopped Kurono's advance. Now in a struggle between eachother, Kurono looked sharply at the Captain as the edges of her own mask began to be visible past her coat. "A word of advice to you-.. It would be wise to make sure your opponent is incapacitated or otherwise occupied if you decide to use something that takes long preparation, especially so if it's obvious-..." During the power struggle, it did look like Kurono would eventually falter from it before she used her own head to smack into Oka's directly against her own visored mask.

From the woman's sudden rush, Oka did learn something of a lesson: that not all foes were content to sit by and let you mumble out a spell... A lesson she once knew from nearly 100 years ago from the period of warfare that would last several years, peace had made her complacent. Grinning at the fact her own question was not answered, she decides to do such as she staggers with the mask cracking and in some parts cutting into her flesh and even smashing her nose slightly. it would heal eventually but she would have poor visibility. "I fight for my cubs... And for my dead husband... Remember this lesson well, a cornered beast will fight to the end! For they are what I live and die for!" With that Oka swings upwards with her shield, lunging forward with her left arm, her nails which were still claw-like, swipe downwards at the woman, with the shields' flame leaves following in pursuit. Oka was at a handicap here, but she could not simply turn tail, nor could she chase but she could still strike.

With how close they were dealing with eachother, it was no surprise Kurono ended up taking Oka's hit rather clearly. Oka's claws caught against Kurono's eye and swiped downward, catching on to her coat and tearing it open. Doing so revealed the remnants of her hollow mask, covering her upper torso, which her jacket was previously covering entirely. Upon her chest, a big, black '5' could be seen exposed on her right breast. Recoiling back from the strike, and the flames following after causing quite the bad burn, Kurono looked at Oka as her facemask cracked open and split off by half, her mouth visible with a tooth bared in a pained scowl. A hand raised to her wound as she backed off some, Kurono quieted herself as she stopped in thought, huffing in protest. "I admit, I have heard other rumors about you 'Captains' of the shinigami.. If I were to fight you at your fullest and at my own, it is possible you may defeat me. An outcome I'd rather avoid, and one I wished to avoid either way... You say you fight for your loved ones. In this current situation I hold the upper hand, but I belay my hand... You still have much to fight for, go to your children.. It is not your time to make a sacrifice yet..."

Moving to sheathe her blade, Kurono pulls her hand away after her reiatsu had focused itself around her, the bleeding looking to stop but a vertical scar remained over Kurono's left eye. She seemed to not care about her jacket being open, but held at the edge and frowned to see it torn, moving to pull the rest of her face mask off, "I will keep this scar as a reminder to us both. Proof of our first clash. If you wish to finish what we've begun, another time will come. I will not say much, but I did not come here with my own intentions of harm. I do not like your kind, but like all life, there will always be cycles." As she spoke, the espada approached Oka, but showed no sign of killing intent. Kneeling down by Oka, she looked at the wolf 'eye' to eye as her left remained shut for now.

"... You asked me of my cause to fight.. I fight to live, I fight to bring a better world for those that may deserve it. I fight to end those who forsake it. While shinigami tread that line dangerously so, I do not share the same forsaking hate to them as my kin or they to us. All life involves sacrifice, whether we accept it or not. I came to be because I could not accept my own. I cannot change the actions of my kin, but I too shall not cause any further harm- For now... I cannot guarantee what will come of this in the future, that all depends on the actions of others, and how I will be able to perceive them..." Before Kurono stood up, she brought a hand up at Oka's bloodied face before wiping some of the blood off, brushing it against her own white attire, staining it red. "If you wish to live, I recommend you stay out of the rest that's to come. I do not know who will fall this day, if any shall. Casualties are bound to occur and have, but I wonder still, was it worth it.. I shall not say more, but this was not my idea..."

Walking past Oka, Kurono stops before looking over her shoulder, blue eyes staring at the wolf Captain, "We have not bothered to share our names in battle.. An honor that was sadly missed.. My number means something as there are ten of us, but my name is Kurono... Kurono Akitachi. Remember it."

Listening to Kurono's words, the Shinigami mostly agreed. It was only the fact their duties were needed in keeping life flourishing on earth that she had no problems accepting it, on the other hand she also knew full well the futility of combat. Rather, the massacres she once had to commit, however the woman had done nothing worth pursuing her. "I can only stay out of what I am allowed. For what it is worth I will speak for peace. I hope that, should we meet again, it won't be as enemies... My name is Oka, Oka Ogasawara, I shall remember your name well. Regardless of what side we are on, you are a warrior deserving of respect." With that Oka simply watched the woman leave, they both had drawn blood. Judging by the distance and the hindrance she now would face, should she use her bankai, there was nothing more to do. The Espada's comments however left her with much to think on. If they had surpassed the level of Hollows needing souls and were being used as tools in some way, then would a peace be possible? If hard earned?

Although the fight was relatively short compared to most, a deep impact seemed to have still been made. To Oka, perhaps not all who opposed them were 'monsters.' For Kurono, it further questioned her own goals, why she was there, and among many other things, why the espada were sent here like they were. "Farewell then, Ogasawara. I cannot guarantee what we will be towards eachother the next we meet. You too have earned my respect in this short time..." And with that, Kurono had used sonido to vanish from the area, cloaking her presence once more into the shadows.

Himeko Shizuka
Himeko walked out of her operating room to be hit with massive amounts of reiatsu. "There must be an intruder in sereitei." Grabbing her zanpakuto she ran outside. She started to flash-step towards one of the reiatsu signatures. As she got closer she could feel Zion's reiatsu. It was being trampled on by another reiatsu. Himeko stop about 100 meters from where Zion and the unknown was. She was watching to see if there was any fighting. She noticed the unknown person was big. There wasn't any fighting but it seemed that one had taken place. She decided to come within 50 meters of the view to get a closer view. Hiding her reiatsu she decided she could move in with out starting a fight, she flash-stepped into a sitting position between the three forming a triangle. Seeing the silence between them, she spoke up. "You know Zion it isn't very satisfying when you don't tell a girl where you're going" she said with a small frown. "and I assume you were the cause of him leaving?" she asked the burly man followed by a sigh.

@Iroh
@Dakota K5

--------------Guerra-interaction: Himeko Shizuka-Mentioned: Zion and Kairi--------------
While Guerra waited for his former opponent Zion to speak he noticed a new signature close in then drop to something less than negligible, he filed it to the back of his mind. He still was prepared should either Zion or Kairi choose to fight on against him though he hoped they wouldn't as he did not want to have to kill either of them as he was enjoying their time together and to cut them down when they both had so much potential would be a large waste. The minute signature from before was holding it's place near them, his only conclusion was that it was a shinigami as he knew all the Espada's signatures though he or she had yet to lash out at him so that was a good sign or a bad sign depending on if this new shinigami was a ranged fighter rather then a close quarters combatant and was preparing an attack though he would of felt the build up of power by now if that was the case.

He observed as a younger woman appeared in the middle of them all and spoke, though she had the body of a young woman Guerra knew better then to underestimate her as she still had her power suppressed but their was a well of power within her just beneath the surface and while Zion had been fun to play with this woman who had joined them would need him to take her seriously from the start if they crossed blades. She was the opposite of him in all most every way physically from both her height and weight he assumed, she had a parasol on her back though if it was only used for its intended purpose or doubled as a weapon he wasn't able to tell while her blade also rested on her back. He inclined his head in greeting to her before he spoke. "Unfortunately yes I was the reason for him leaving, as you can see from the area around us that my reiatsu can be harmful to plants and other small life. Zion of course came and responded to what he sensed was a threat and attacked me which lead us to here and your arrival miss...oh it seems we do not know each others names, my name is Guerra and your name would be?" He asked politely, most would be confused by Guerra's behavior towards this shinigami but Guerra respected two things and that was power and experience and this new arrival had both in spades, one look at her eyes would tell as much.​

@Sasha Bliss
@Detective Zero
@Dakota K5

Zion walked over to grab his lieutenant to make sure she was ok after Guerra's attack, knowing Kairi's demeanor she acts a lot like Seighardt more then a squad 2 shinigami so he knew it was taking everything in her not to attack.
"This is a battle we cannot win, Kairi best to understand our opponent please disengage your shikai" he said to her quietly

Guerra explained that they are the final evolution of hollows, which was news to him as he never knew hollow to be able to obtain power that dwarfs that of a Captain Shinigami. He was ready to continue his line of questioning until Himeko showed up using shunpo

Zion actually reverted to his child-like nature seeing Himeko, as she asked him why he left and that is when Guerra informed her of what happened. Zion was really staring at her in disbelief, "Himeko do you not see or feel the amount of battles going on right now, Squad 11 barracks have been destroyed and you were still in the labs" he says surprised.

Zion turned his attention back to Guerra as he was serious once again. "Her name is Himeko Guerra and I do have more I want to know since you and your friends have such a gap in power there must be a ranking system to show which is most powerful. Also you all seem like soldiers, who is the one who ordered you evolved hollows to attack Seireitei and for what reason?" he asked but honestly Zion had a lot to ask, are they the reason for the shinigami that have gone missing over the years, was he responsible for Saiga's death so much he wanted to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melaura was in shock that here attack did not kill the woman, if anything at least hinder her from even being able to move at all. The last words that was said to her by her opponent "You got me pretty good, Yes you did...but there is something you should know about use. We can heal are wounds though are ability to regenerate" and then she vanished using her shunpo like technique.
Melaura looked around she knew she would have to find her before she healed from her wounds.
"Damn it, now is my best chance Katai-nushi, Karen-ji BANKAI!!!" she called out raising her reiatsu as Karen-ji and Katai Nushi got a major power up and Katai could speed up the healing process.

"Katai, kuren-ji just shunpo to find her and drive her back here" she said as she was healed enough to stand on her own now but was not powerful enough to use shunpo on herself to follow.

Katai and Karen-ji used shunpo to follow Belladona as in Bankai state they gained shinigami abilities and could travel as far as Melaura's reiatsu could reach which was another positive of having a large amount of reiatsu as it could reach almost all over the Rukon district. The duo found Belladona and Katai used shunpo to attempt to ram her with his shield.

@Merlin

Xenethis made no reaction whatsoever. The female Shinigami was trying to provoke him into something. He raised an eyebrow with a curious expression when she said she had something that'd have a much more impact than the previous Hado she used. A chuckle escaped his lips at her comments. "I wasn't really talking about myself.." He pointed out, referring to her "game" as she put it. It'd be her on the receiving end. Closing his eyes, he used Pesquisa to determine the woman's power-level. Once his golden eyes were opened again, his face had a rather dull expression. However, the Espada did not inform her about that.

He'd toy with her if anything. This Shinigami was weaker than the one fighting Illea. His eyes diverted slightly across, towards the sky, looking at another stupid Shinigami, who got easily provoked. It was still amusing to him. Where these creatures always this interesting? Moving his attention back at the female Shinigami, who was still babbling about something, and using her body language to express that as well. "Doom of what now?" He asked. The Cuatro mentally facepalmed.

Scratching the back of his head, he continued. "You got something stronger than that?" He rhetorically asked, knowing quite well that the Shinigami should and would have something else in their arsenal. 'Good, now why dont you show it to me, like the little good Shinigami you are..' He mentally added, before a grin was plastered on his face. Not so long after, the hyper-active Shinigami used a similar attack, though in the color purple. She used it repeatingly. Xenethis yawned, pointing his hand at the enemy, with his palm facing the latter. Another Cero was generated, before he released it towards the enemy. The energy being much wider and destructive than Haien, it obliterated her attacks, however the Cero was not aimed at her, and destroyed much more behind her.

A few Shinigami screamed out, scattering about in the aftermath of the blast. Did these Shinigami not care about their fellow kin? If it were Xenethis he'd rather surprise the enemy with a fatal blow, rather than to start of with something weak when something powerful was always an option. "You should have surprised me with your black box of doom. Maybe that would have made a scratch or two." The Arrancar uttered, in between her attacks.

A moment later, she used her blade to send a yellow energy based attack against him, or actually more of the same, repeatingly, just like with her other Hado spells. 'Something new.. Huh?' The man was amused even more, before he finally unsheated his own black Zanpakutō. Taking it out just in time to split them all in two, allowing them to pass by him, making an impact on the already destroyed wall behind him. Tilting his head slightly to the side, from the corner of his golden eyes, he gazed at the ruined wall, where he was dug into earlier, thanks to the Shinigami and her 'surprise' attack.

"Well, what else do you got?" He asked, before the Shinigami fighting Illea, had his reiatsu increase, as it skyrocketed to another level. He must've released his ultimate something, or so Xenethis gathered. However, his expression changed all to much. A wide grin was plastered on his face. His blood boiled. Now that was an enemy he'd like to step on. Kill him slowly as he'd get a taste of true despair. His eyes widened, giving the female Shinigami his attention.

Apparently, the Tercera was done for, according to the woman before him. "I dont really care.." He sheepishly added. His golden eyes did not blink, nor did the Cuatro raise his reiatsu, nor did the Shinigami who released his Bankai make Xenethis tremble.

"Esconder." He whispered, before he used Sonido to disappear from the female Shinigami and her sight. She could also not pinpoint his location, and besides, the woman had used numerous of Hado spells repeatingly, and therefore, her reiatsu had decreased as well. His Pesquisa was enough to gather the neccessary information, like her power-level. About five seconds passed, before he appeared right below her, swinging his Zanpakutō up, across her body with extreme speed. Even if his attack was successful, which may be likely, or perhaps not, he'd disappear right after.

It was time to toy with his enemy, and because of Esconder, it would be a piece of cake. Xenethis appeared on a rooftop a few meters away from her, releasing his ability. Allowing his own spiritual energy to be pinpointed by anyone if they ever so wished for. His eyes narrowed down, looking at Illea for a moment. "Shinigami. Let me tell you something." He started, referring to the woman who became his opponent, unfortunately for her. "If that little kid dies, she'll probably take that Shinigami down with her." Moving his attention back at the female Shinigami. The Arrancar said nothing. His expression was still the same. The grin was still there. The fun time was about to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.