Status
Not open for further replies.
The Segunda giggles a bit at the reactions of both men. One was too nice, and one held too high of an opinion of himself, to her at least. Yet both had amused her enough to envoke a giggle and a reply. "Oh, one has eyes and can see, and yet asks what he see's...yet another shall ask a question of me?..And what is wrong with a solo dance..minus always the assassin in the crowd, my with this training you do us all proud." Grinning more than she usually seemed to, Alicia knew full well most of them here didn't like what they were, or understood the purpose of all things.. But now was not the time for such to come to pass. Giggling once more, she decides to at least speak on even terms with them. There was not much else to do..and conversations to be held later were always fun.

"Very well..I shall converse, and neither with Verse." Tilting her head to the side the Segunda yawns, covering her mouth lightly out of manners, something she seemingly had. "I wait for people to foolishly die at my feet, while I amuse myself at the Expense of whatever arrancar follow me...in fact one failed my puzzle room and was almost caught by my flamethrower. Run run or you'll be well done!, I yelled at her. " Giggling lightly it was training...of a sort. "Oh well, before any of you get upset as you are want to do, I rather doubt a simple human flamethrower would be enough to harm any of our breathern..human guests however.." Giggling at that as well, it did remind her of at least something normal to speak of, but that likely didn't interest her comraades in the least.

"Other than that I've been reading on affairs in the human world..its nice to go there time to time, and simply observe. All we have here is a moon and sand." Somewhat out of character, and yet in character, she reaches below the table to her waist

"Ah..reminds me I picked these up in the human world, If you do not mind.." Laying the two items out, one was a deck of tarot cards, the other seemed to be a 3D puzzle ball of sorts. "Here. For solving the riddle, Illea, maybe you'll not grow as quickly bored with it as I do." Rolling the ball down the table, it was ultimately up to the other girl to grab it.

Placing the deck facedown, her eyebrow arches slightly. "So Do you wish for your fate to have a reading? Or do you wish I stop with speaking?" The Segunda asks. Nodding her head to Bella, it was a slight gesture of greeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Detective Zero

Hearing upong hearing her family name of Ogasawara being called, the taller woman's ears twitch. The top set that is. Turning her head to the source, the Captain stops her stride. Looking down upon the girl from behind her mask, it is time to see if the rumours on her were true...

"Ahh..You are...a Lieutenant with the 2nd yes? Lieutenant Ve-" Pausing as if to find the correct pronuciation, there seems to be a flicker of light behind the shaded visor porition of the mask. "Lieutnant Veritahl." Pausing to hear the womans words, a soft small smile shows on the captains face, dimming her visor with a clance at her controls, she really did love this object. She would have to visit the 12th captain soon out of thanks. However her thoughts aside, the friendly gesture now mean the larger woman was starting with her beast like eyes, and bared fangs at the smaller woman. Shinigami with less nerve normally drew a blade or averted there gaze, this one however..did not. She was with the 2nd if Memory served right, she got along rather well with him, though his habit of talking to trees and rocks was odd..
"Ah, I've heard a bit of you. And yes, my children are at home with the Wolves, and my Division I gave them the day for recruitment. And to go see their own families if they had any. They did well on Yesterdays drill." Somewhat displeased she holds the paper stack up. "This is what I'm doing. I plan to drop this off with the 5th..its a budget request and our expenses." Sighing at that, it was a funny fact that the Shinigami weren't paid all that well, the only ones that seemed fine were those from..noble houses. A fact she unfortunately remarks on. "Not all of us have noble families to pitch a hand with..." Voicing a deep growl, she wasn't able, even nearly 200 years later, able to forgive her darlings family. She wanted to know them, she wanted the children to play games with them..the money she never cared about..but the fact...they wouldn't pay respects or acceapt the children..he was part of them so were they. One day if they liked it or not she would kick down there door and drag them by their ears and force it or...

Realizing her sudden snarling, growling fit, she chuckles softly correcting it. "...Well lets just say, I do not like paying my taxes, I have three mouths to feed, plus two pets." Changing the conversation from herself, she bows her head slightly. "Tell me Lieutenant, how fares yourself and the 2nd? Have those idiots in the 11th been running into your fists as often as mine? And is there anything I can assit you with?" Honestly it irked her somewhat, she didn't understand the fact the 11th attempted to use her as a test before taking on the Captain when they had the chance was a sign of respect. Or the fact when they would stop for periods at a time it was out of fear. Aside from the sudden growling fit, and well how she looked off handedly, the Captain seemed rather pleasant, and not above her station to talk with a underling of another Division as some would scoff at the notion.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
.........Interaction: Kurono.........
Guerra regarded Kurono as she spoke, listening. "They lack patience, battle is not meant for those who want to rush in but I agree that the arrancar would benefit from...teamwork. Would you like any assistance with their training when this meeting concludes?" He asked his fellow Espada, he could do with a spar and it would give Kurono's arrancar a new opponent to test their mettle against.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
He heard Alicia speak though he was half paying attention to her, then she pulled out human Tarot cards and his eye's rolled then when Belladona his eye's rolled harder. These two were the only two Espada that Guerra found himself wishing to turn to dust, Alicia was unpredictable and as likely to try and kill another Espada as she would a shinigami but at least she was tolerable for the most part but the...other one...Belladona she brought out a deep hatred from with in him, something in the back of his mind telling him to maim, crush and kill her. But he wasn't able to do that right now so with a deep breath Guerra reigned in the anger and hate breaking it down to cold despondence towards the Noveno Espada. He let his mind relax, it wouldn't do to be unfocused in this meeting though now that he felt the signature of Alex, something his mind had not felt until now he smiled again. Another espada who he was able to get along with was the Sexta and seeing another ally here was a comfort to his mind.

• Love
Holly could well have gone to follow his captain as the 12th was one of his stops but opted not to. The conversation was already heading in a direction he hadn't intended to go to. He didn't really work for props and continually made it his business to find ways to turn them down. He didn't need, nor want the favoritism whether it was earned of not. His captain was so hands on with these matters that he wondered how well he still understood that they were soldiers, well paid soldiers. It wasn't them that needed the extra help. It was everyone else who wasn't so fortunate. They just happened to get something like hazard pay.

"Well, I guess I'd better get to delivering before he comes back," Holly said to himself, starting a nice, easy stroll around the Seireitei. He started with the third division, dropping off the forms that were meant to go to them and started making his way up the numbers. It'd take a while but he liked staying active. Relaxing was nice but he didn't want to end up being idle.

----

Satori walked out of her office, leaving her spotless desk. Unlike most of the other captains, she didn't do a whole lot of paperwork. Most of them slogged through each day but she made a point of smart delegation to limit her involvement to a bare minimum. Captaincy wasn't really a desk job so much as it was a group of Shinigami on call to act as the main combat force for any real problems. They were being paid to twiddle their thumbs and beat back anyone who made trouble for Soul Society. The rest was just decoration to make them seem more productive. She passed by the other working division members who had simply gotten used to the way things worked in the 8th and headed out to the gardens to meditate a little. It was a daily routine, a calming one. If there was an "inner peace" or "enlightenment" to be found in the world, she was sure she'd found it back when she was in the Alps with her father. And really, none of it felt all that different. The main difference was that she sat in one place and relaxed while others found other methods to amuse themselves and ease their minds. The temperature around her dropped to match that of the mountains, a compromise between the somewhat warm day that it actually was and the snowstorms she personally preferred.

[fieldbox= Xenethis Straunnem, #bd9d1c]
Standing on top of a broken pillar in the middle of the desolate wasteland of a place, his gaze was glancing about the scenery or the view that was presented before his golden eyes. His eyes were squinted, a bored expression was plastered on his face. His hands were pocketed. A sigh escaped his lips. "This place..." The man whispered before he turned around, facing in the direction where Las Noches, their base of operation was. Elegantly jumping off the pillar, he landed softly on the sand. The sand around him was mixed with blood. A pile of mere hollow corpses was scattered about and around the pillar around Xenethis.

To his amusement, he was able to stumble upon a group of hollows in the area earlier, and obviously, he interrupted their little brawl amongst one another. Pitching either one of them the idea that devouring the opponent would help evolve them as a hollow. Obviously, that was not the truth. All Xenethis wanted was for them to fight to death. He did slip in the fact that he'll not only invite them back to Las Noches with him, but he'll make them, or the winner just like him. It was not surprising that they all listened to his lies, and in the end, they all turned against one another. Around that time, the Cuatro was casually sitting on top of the pillar, watching the bloodshed unfold down below him.

One survived in the end, and barely at that, and all that remained was for him to devour the dead hollows. However, by then, Xenethis was bored, and pretty much unleashed a simple cero to obliterate the hollow who believed he'd become an Arrancar, or perhaps an Espada just like Xenethis. Now then, the Espada was standing around the pile of corpses, who ended up killing one another, except the one he took care of. The crimson haired Arrancar disappeared from sight, using sonido. It was time to meet the rest of the Espada, and their leader Vaham.

Finally by the entrance to the throne room inside Las Noches, he made his presence known, stepping inside. "Tch.." Gazing at his fellow Espada's, he took his respective seat on the table. "I'm here now.. So shall we get this started?" His golden eyes trailed towards Vaham.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Vaham, red]
Vaham was seated all along while the rest of the Arrancar conversed amongst one another. There was no point for him to ruin their little conversation. Because soon, it would all change. His eyes behind his mask squinted, gazing at each one of the Espada. 'Yes.. After all these years.. They will do just fine.' He thought to himself, a small grin plastered beneath his mask. Now that the Cuatro had arrived, it was time to let them know why they were all gathered around him.

The Jōkyaku pushed himself up from his seat, grabbing everyones attention. "I'm glad to see that you're all getting along..." Referring to their conversation from earlier, before the Cuatro arrived. His gaze shifted from the Sexta and Xenethis, as he took a few steps forward. He very well knew their relationship, and how one if not both had a distaste for one another. However, he paid it no mind, because it wasn't needed. If it ever was required for him to take action, he'd put them both in place, as to not jeopardize the plan he had concocted along with Jagal.

"My dear Espada. I've gathered you all for one single reason, but before I get to that, I'll let you in on a simple truth you all very well may have known..." Taking a small pause, some of the Espada's expression changed, while some perhaps did not care. "The Old Wars. Yes, our brethren, Arrancars just like the lot of you were massacred by the Shinigami. There were more than just one incident where a full blown at war happened between the Hollows and the Shinigami. Many died, on both sides, but Hueco Mundo, our birthplace was on the receiving end. There was not even one single war where our own kind could best those Shinigami."

A smile was plastered on Vaham's face, because now would come the good part. "So, over the course of many decades, I've gathered you all, who I deem neccessary for our cause, and whom I saw great potential in. In each and every one of you, the growth in power was great. It was perfect. It is time to change the cycle of war. It is time to make sure that they are on the receiving end." His hands were clasped behind his back. His eyes beneath the mask was observing each and every one of them.

"You're all capable of taking care of the Shinigami. And once and for all, make sure that they won't bother us or our kind." Taking a few steps closer to the wall, his eyes trailed of towards the ceiling. Pointing with a finger, a pitch black cero erupted from the edge of his finger, creating a hole. Allowing the moonlight to shine upon them all. A garganta opened up in the sky, just above the ceiling. Looking back at the rest with a confident smile, he continued, telling them what they were about to do. "We've never gotten the opportunity to take the battle to them. That's why, right now, you will all be going to Soul Society. Invade it, and show them your power, your strength.."

"If the opportunity arises, take care of them, as I know you all have a hatred for those who wish us harm.. The Shinigami." Taking a small pause, the man used sonido to disappear. Standing on the roof by the hole in the ceiling. Looking down at the rest. "Use this Garganta. It will take you directly to Seireitei. Also, our visit there is only short, so use your time carefully."[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Belladona Kiosa[/BCOLOR]​

Belladona watched as Alicia set the two items on the table, A deck of tarot cards and a odd ball. She then rolled the ball towards Illea for her to take. She then place the deck of cards face down and nodded to Belladona. She asked her if she would like her to read her fate...or to just shut up. Bella was bored and she needed something to preoccupy her at the moment. "My dear, I feel I must inform you that there is no such thing as 'Fate'. You do have me curious, That I am willing to admit. What kind of Fate will you conjure up for me?" Belladona stated. Her eye did take a quick glance at Guerra, He always gave her a cold shoulder. When they walk past each other she always makes sure to say hi with a smile and is lucky to receive a grunt of some sorts. This really didn't bother her as much as it should, She did it just to annoy him.

She then felt the presence of another, Cuatro. She eyed him, Her brown eyes met his golden ones. She did love his eyes, Gold was a alluring color. "Welcome Xenethis, What preoccupied your time?" She inquired in her greeting, She made sure not to come off as disrespectful since he was quick to put her in her place. When he took his seat is when Vaham stood up and finally spoke. He spoke of the hardship's of past Arrancar and how at the hand's of the Shinigami there kind where massacred. How they would come to there world and ruin it, Even if there wasn't much to ruin in reality. Belladona acted as if was hurt by what the Shinigami had done as she closed her eyes for a moment, Along with that she placed her hand on her breast and her cheerful smile receded. Vaham then said something that managed to peaked her interest, He talked of going to there world and slaughtering them for a change. The idea did seem fun, Most Shinigami she encountered where insects who couldn't even stand up against creature such as the likes of them.

Vaham then moved closer to the wall and lifted only a finger and pointed it toward the ceiling. Then there was a cero, A cero black as night was released from his finger and blasted a whole through the ceiling letting Hueco Mundo's radiant moonlight bath them all and lighten the room. She wasn't pleased about what he just did which could be seen on her face. She did like his show of raw power but ruining there palace even more bothered her. He stated there attack would be short so she now dreaded having to return to see the new eyesore which she'll have to ignore for now on. Bella wondered what the Soul Society looked like, She for the most part hoped it was beautiful, Nothing could be as dull as Hueco Mundo. Vaham then used sonido and appeared next to the gaping hole he created and caused a Garganta to open up in the night sky. This Garganta was a direct path to the Seireitei he claimed. She then turned her head to Alicia waiting for her to either show Bella her 'Fate' or put it on hold for the time being.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iroh
Soul Society

Kairi Veritahl

As Kairi listened to the 10th captain while she walked up closer so they were now face to face more properly, she seemed to give an odd look as her eyes veered off elsewhere at the mention of 'expenses.' Giving off a nervous laugh as she still looked away, Kairi had one hand on her hip as the other scratched at her cheek, "Expenses.. Right.. I'm actually still working off some of the most recent damage repairs that happened close to-.. Oh.. Close to your Divison's HQ actually. Sorry about that-" With a few more nervous laughs, Kairi shook her head as she then noted to respond to Oka's next remark while listening to the rest beforehand, "Well what can I say?.. Some people think one of the better ways to get known and promoted would probably be to show up their superiors in duels and all that or at least get themselves known... That is for those that aren't being stupid... Though, challenging me blindly would probably count as stupid, wouldn't it?"

As for Oka's final question despite it being said right after the last, Kairi grinned a bit as she shifted her weight, adjusting her attire which wasn't the ordinary shihakusho most shinigami traditionally wore. "I'm more or less just wandering while the weather's good and there's no tasks for me to do right now, so I don't think there's anything I could ask your help for.. Although.. I might have one request, if you're open for it. Of course, if you're busy then that's fine." Turning around, Kairi brought her arms up and behind her head in a relaxing kind of pose, thinking for a moment before she smiled. Turning back to face Oka, Kairi held her smile clearly before speaking up, "I'd like to ask if you'd like to spar? I rarely ever get to see how the Captains fight and I'm always trying to challenge myself. If you don't want to, again that's fine... But I am curious about something else, I apologize if it's personal. How come you wear that mask? With ears and a tail as graceful as that, I'd find it a slight shame you'd hide your face.. You don't need to tell me if there's reasons for that, I just felt curious is all." Even as Kairi spoke, she held an odd kind of grin, feeling hopeful.

@RedArmyShogun

Himeko Shizuka
Himeko looked back at Zion with a bit of a 'really?' look. Taking a breath she prepared to speak. "I'm sorry but that simply isn't possible, there isn't enough reiatsu for that, and his body would be destroyed, I can however use his previous gigai and place the remnants of his body within it, then remodel it to become a gigai." she glanced over to the gigai room. "What you do with it is none of my business" she looked back to him. "Now if you'll excuse me" she responded walking off.

@Iroh

Walking into the gigai room Himeko found the one she was looking for. She brought saiga's gigai to an operating table along with his body, in a seperate room.

"Well" She giggled sliding her gloves on. "Time to get to work" she said aloud snapping a glove against her wrist.

@Sasha Bliss
Zion smiled "Well ok I guess we can do that... it won't be as strong at the original but if I can't defeat a fraction of his power then I am unfit to succeed him" he began to say but he saw that Himeko didn't really care he guess she just wanted the thrill of working.
Zion smirked as he left... "I will be outside when you are done just come get me" he says to Himeko as he left

Going outside he didn't want to be bored but he sensed his vice captain... well he did sense her but he also sense something else in the atmosphere...
something was wrong... it was as if soul society was screaming at him and he wondered if anyone else got the feeling.
Although not being able to pinpoint what was wrong he sat outside the research lab and meditated ... he was using his reiatsu control to sense any anomalies should anything occur.

Sighing as the Rubble falls around them, she isn't very much moved to acting at his mere command. Alicia knew all far too well most of them here would jump at the chance, but she also knew when things didn't add up. If they were aiming to teach a lesson or to return some fools notion of justice, then would not an occupation be warranted? Then there was the issue of returning and all else he said...just what was he playing at.. Having concluded in her own mind what the real purpose of this mission was, she would comply with his Orders, after all she was but the Segunda.. with a slight giggle, she already knows what she will do during this operation.

Reaching for her cards, so far none of the others had asked for theirs to be read, minus the one who would ignore what it said anyways..which made it all the more amusing. "Oh? But there is one common fate all things share, to turn into dust and be blown by the air." Drawing three cards, she flips them one by one. "The World, The Fool, and Death. Oh my..A hand so profound." Gazing at the cards, there were several ways it could be taken to mean. Normally the Humans that did this sort of thing would try and spin it as a spiritual death or something of the like. "It would seem past focus, along with trickery or illusions will end with death around you..or of course to you."

Grinning at that, the Segunda holds her hand where it is. She rather doubted either man would take the bait. Though fortunes would likely be changed today, and she for her part, unless forced otherwise, planned to simply watch. Watching history, in a manner was more enjoyable than taking part. It was a shame they had to use this chance for an attack, she would have much rather been a tourist, though she expected the Shinigami would respond the same regardless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listening to the girls explanation in regards to the explanations about the damages, and the challenges, among other things, the Captain gives a knowing sigh.
"My division thankfully isn't one of those.." Thinking upon the woman's request, it would be interesting to spar, but there was good cause as to why Captains weren't often displayed in such a manner. And the woman had a silver tongue, that was for sure. Though Oka wasn't one to notice such things, letting her tail wag slightly, her ears perk up slightly..the wolf set that is. Pausing to give her answer, she was cutoff. "Ah..this?" Grabbing the mask with her empty left hand, she removes it slowly. It seemed to be held on by some sort of side skirt that went over her human lower ears.

"Habit, its rather useful. I can do my paperwork from it, and with my bankai it can adjust for the glare, freshens air quality, protects my ears from being hit directly..both sets." Saying the last bit with a smile, in truth the mask was very useful. "And my eyes naturally are used to darker areas, sorry if you were expecting something more, ahahahaha." Leaving the mask lowered for now, she goes back to the original request. Curiously she lets off a soft bark after the laugh.

"Well Lieutenant..normally its for your captain to spar with you, but I can understand the need to grow stronger...however I must get these papers turned in.." Considering it as the mask in her left hand went back up, it would be most unwise if they both went all out here. Noting the look of disappointment, the woman wasn't one to needlessly burn bridges, but reaches a compromise.

"However, if you really wish for a practice spar I am willing to do such at the 5th's training hall, I doubt she'll object..I'll just treat her to BBQ and Sake again.." She didn't add this was mostly done when the woman was being moody..or upset. "If thats a problem my Divisions hall, or some other location after would be fine." Accepting to do it conditionally once her paperwork had been delivered, Oka wonders if that is acceptable.

Reactions: Akashi
Hueco Mundo

Shortly after he took his seat, two more Espada joined them, the first being the Noveno. The two never spoke much to each other, but Alexander didn't think poorly of her. At times she may have seemed a bit mischievous, however she had always been rather polite to him. Guerra and she didn't seem to get along that well, but it at least wasn't on the same level as the Cuatro and himself, who entered the room soon after the woman herself did.

There was that piss-poor attitude again; Alexander couldn't help but gain a scowl. He acted like a spoiled teenager and it was so damn irritating. Always off looking down on everyone and anyone who spoke up got quickly shoved back to the ground where he seemed to think everyone belonged. He only ever seemed to be enjoying himself when he was inflicting some kind of pain and whenever even the slightest effort for something else was demanded—no, asked, of him, he'd either not do it at all or do it with the annoyed face he wore currently.

Sighing, Alexander propped his elbow on the table and rested his face in his palm. He shouldn't be so quick to pick a fight, but that man appeared to always bring out the worst of him with ease. That was another lesson he would do well to take from the Primera; while he obviously did not care for Belladona, he didn't make a big deal out of it. He didn't say more than what needed to be said. He didn't add fuel to the fire that was there and as a result, the two behaved humanely with one another. Perhaps he should attempt the same with the Cuatro. Well, honestly, Alexander often tried to do that, but some of the things he did or said simply couldn't be let to stand. There were others that held their tongues towards him due to the difference in power, however Alex himself wasn't that lower ranked than Xenethis was; he wasn't afraid to stand up to him. It was amazing the two hadn't drawn blades on one another yet...

Soon after the Cuatro arrived and took his seat, Vaham began speaking, which demanded Alex return to his straightened posture once again. What their leader said, however, was of great surprise. They were going to assault the Seireitei? Not just that, but they would do so immediately? Now, Alex didn't really enjoy battle or violence, unlike someone, but he would participate if it was demanded of him. Still, this was more than sudden. The Sexta knew that one day they would likely be called upon to do battle—but wouldn't it have been better to announce this in advance so that everyone may proper ready themselves? He had to admit that it took him off guard. The Sexta, once the garganta was opened and the order given, looked around at his fellow Espada to see their reactions to this.
________________________________________________________________________________

Soul Society

"...Oh... how it is to be young and casually wasting time when work could be getting done... Of course... why would one need to do work when they have such pretty faces and nice... assets..." A tired voice came from seemingly out of nowhere, chastising the two women and then proceeding to grumble incoherently.

Nothing there at first, but now in the place of nothing stood the fifth division captain, Natsuko Sunemizuki, still mummified as everyone remembered her. It was disturbing how skilled she was at simply appearing out of nowhere. With her reiatsu control and shunpo, the woman was capable of getting the drop on almost anyone. She knew this, too, and took full advantage of it in order to scare the crap out of anyone she felt like. Though she more often than not just ended up about grumbling quietly about something.

In this case, there was plenty about the two women in front of her that she could complain about. First, there was tenth division captain. The woman had a pretty face, decent body and, most insulting of all, the woman already had children. Take into consideration how much younger the girl was than Natsuko and—Well, the mummified captain found it rather easy to moan about her. Her chimes were completely out of jealousy, however. It wasn't as if the elder Captain disliked her. In fact, she was probably the closest thing Natsuko could call a friend.

Then there was the second division lietenant. She was young and had no kids for Natsuko to growl about, however—look at her! Her body was the problem. Good-looking face, pretty hair, large "assets", fit physique, tall. The woman was stunning! Which made her a big target of spite from Natsuko. Again, all her complaints weren't a dislike towards the individuals in question, but because the woman simply held an aggravation towards those that could easily get what she wanted most. Typically, this was given in her comments; Natsuko always complained, however she never attacked or insulted any of them personally.

Turning her head from the lieutenant that she was still glaring at, Natsuko looked to her fellow captain. "Inu... You said you were going to have your files delivered hours ago... I could've been done by now and taken a nap for once... Guess I'll have to pull another all-nighter while you cuddle with your cubs for the night... Yay~...!" Everything the woman said was in a permanent groggy-tone, so nothing that came out of her mouth ever sounded insulting, but you could tell she didn't mean "Inu" in an insulting manner somehow. It was also rather obvious that she was still bitter regarding the woman having children.

@RedArmyShogun @Detective Zero

@RedArmyShogun @Detective Zero @EmperorsChosen

Soul Society

He spent his training well, no one came and bugged him and as such no distraction was there to hold him back. Yet as such that meant his time went by rather quickly and even if it meant he finished his training, it left him bored and yawning at what to do next. He already wasted enough time messing around with his squad, that and they were most likely trying to murder each other and not training. So he would just waste more time if he went back. So what else could he do? He could annoy another captain, he hasn't done that in quite a while. He could also pester Kairi since she was keen on fighting with his squad, might as well give her an actual challenge. As he was thinking about this he could sense Kairi with another captain, which made him shrug and smile to himself. Well that planned out well for me. I can pester two people at once. He thought to himself before shunpoing off to the destination.

Yet as soon as he got there his smile only widened as he saw Kairi and two captains, the Mask girl, the mummy, and Amazon Kairi. Stopping besides them he would flash them a laugh before resting his arm on Natsuko's head. "So ladies, I hear from my men that you keep kicking their ass. Well done! They probably most likely deserve it. Kairi they say you are really violent when you kick and punch them, thats the spirit. Oka.... I honestly don't know why they pick on you, you are clearly much larger than they are." He started saying before looking at Natsuko and shrugging. "To be fair.... You are wrapped from head to toe in bandages, Eh you are a big girl. You can handle them though right? You are a captain after all." Sieg said still resting his arm on her head though, as one it amused him he had an arm rest and two.... He just could really.

Illea Sirani, La Espada Tercera

Illea's eyes lit up at the present for her from Segunda, a puzzle. She couldn't cared less about the puzzle itself, but was absolutely stunned by the having gotten a present. She was going to find some awesome riddle as thanks later for the woman. For Illea, the Espada weren't for a display of power, the fact she hid her tattoo was proof enough of that. She wanted a place to belong, and the Espada seemed the perfect place for her. She had even come out of her long self-imposed exile in the desert upon hearing of their existence, and was near instantly placed. Any gift would buy Illea's affection.

The Segunda was about to start on carot cards, less exciting for Illea, though she tried to hide it. For some reason, her and 'fate' weren't on speaking terms. Neither were her and 'justice', or 'balance', or 'soul reaper'. They were all words that asked for her death really.

Before it could continue, Líder spoke. Illea gave him utmost attention. Afterall, he was the leader of the Espada, and where Illea belonged. so she was in his debt.

Listening carefully, Illea had a puzzled look on her face. Something didn't add up. Why declare they could defeat the Shinigami, then send them immediately on a blitz with no preparation, only to return shortly? Wouldn't that just alert the shinigami they were there, and give them time to prepare. Illea could only shook her head, it didn't matter.

"Uh... Líder.... it kinda seems like you want something different than war. It seems more like you want their attention. Guess it's not important, I am your sword, tu espada. I-if you want it, I'll fight for my place. Drown, Polilla Vampira."

Illea wasted no time releasing before even heading out. Her doll's mouth opened wide, and Illea pulled out her zanpakuto from the disappearing doll. With it was out, Illea took a bite out of it, and immediately started coughing blood and metal fragments. Blood began dripping across various parts of her body. The other Espada likely knew better than to step in her blood.

Before she had released completely, the distinctive 'whop' of a Sonido was heard. Illea was serious, and had no hesitation in attacking full assault. She was an Espada, if she wanted to belong, she had to prove she had the strength. Illea's ranking didn't matter to her, but her position as an Espada did.

In the Seireiti, the arrival of the Espada happened in a sudden burst of color and power; a Garganta burst open in a shower of falling crimson mist, floating high in the very center of the Seireiti. In it's center a bloodymothgirl flew out, wearing a crimson fur, sickly greenish yellow glow illuminated the girl from the Gran Rey Cero already charged in her hand. Despite being such a nice girl to the Espada, being released, and with a cero glowing a deathly color on her, she almost looked like a demon. Illea wasted no time firing it at the highest concentration of active Reiatsu. Without sensing Reiryoku, her target was the 11th squad barracks with their 5 hour training regiment. The area shook with an eery hum of the cero, blasted at full power at the barracks missing its captain.

The trip through the Garganta had settled the coughing fit Illea had had. Still, being released alone was an effort for her, she didn't have time to waste. Illea was going to fight at her max from the get go.

Illea didn't have too much dealing with shinigami, but in her experience they took a while to release and go full force. Illea wanted to strike full force before they had the chance to warm up with everything she had. It wasn't the wisest course she knew, but Líder had put his trust in them.

Last edited:
Renzo looked out from his office. He could feel the tremors of the rip in their dimension. He had always known that they had to keep preparing because one day, something would rear its head up to challenge them. He had been around long before during the great triumphs of the shinigami but he was not so arrogant or naïve as to believe that they would merely be on the top of the food chain forever. Those things were destined to change and they would change sooner if they sat still. That was why he had made it his business to strengthen their forces as much as possible within the time he'd been given. The rip in the sky, however, was more troubling than he would have preferred. Most shinigami were at least aware of what it was. That kind of rip was not a garganta. It was typically characteristic of menos grandes but the comparatively small thing in the distance that had come out from it was clearly not a menos. It was much more powerful and much more compact. That narrowed what it could be down significantly and none of them good, coupled with the fact that whatever it was had had the guts to come here. That meant it wasn't a dumb hollow either. It was intelligent enough to have goals greater than seeking the easiest meal.

"Kanadzuchi, tend to surveillance. I want a full report on every enemy we see here and analysis," he sighed, getting up. Taking what was left of the jar of ink on his desk, he tossed it up into the air.

"Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens," he said, starting his spell. The ink flew to his arms, forming the marks used to focus it and a bright blue doorway of kido formed in front of him, "Bakudo 77: Tenteikura."

"We have intruders in the Seireitei. All third seat and above, meet with your captains and then move to engage the enemy. All below, move back and form a perimeter at least one division away from the fighting."

There was no sense in losing more soldiers than were necessary and they did not need sitting ducks in a battle like this.

"Do not engage without a captain present. I will be issuing more direct orders to you as the battle progresses."

More specifically, he would stand back and assess the situation while using their surveillance to observe the enemy and give their men insight where possible.

---

Holly looked up at the blood spewing everywhere in the sky. Somehow, he got the idea that a lot of things were going to change soon. It wasn't really near him but he could tell what it was and it was a bit eerie. He placed his papers down in front of the 4th division where he'd left off and hurried towards the hole in the sky. He guessed he wasn't going to be getting the rest of the day off after all. It must have been pretty bad for the captain commander to personally issue orders and state that he was going to command the battle. He wouldn't have unless it meant that it was necessary and that the higher level of command was needed, that this fight was something at such a large scale that simply leaving it to the captains on the front lines couldn't make all the decisions themselves to minimize casualties.

Turning at the new arrival Oka's ears perk up slightly. The ragged woman was as silent as ever..and as vindictive.. Oka felt a little sad for her freind she was very jealous, though over the years Oka had peiced the source of problems for both of them had a common source. "Ah Natsuko." Bowing lightly in response and straightening herself, she ignores the Inu remark. "You know the children adore you, if you are so jealous of how we sleep, you could stay over you know." Countering the last bit with that, the woman didn't yet seem to understand the pain of loss.. Of course she hadn't had anything to lose, but Oka's own life wasn't that perfect..then again Oka was also aware the woman was lonely...nevermind the garbage on her being cursed.

Oka had know the woman for decades yet, and she was still alive...though the rags really needed to go.. Laughing a bit politely at the remark on the paperwork, the Captain of hte 10th lets out a low sigh. "I was trying to..write them out..properly. I gave up and had them all printed, I'll treat you to some food later." In part the offer was in apology, in another it was rather simple..Oka liked light drinking at times, and BBQ meat, and both were best with company, and while Natsuko often complained or said she did need her company, just as she did whenever the kids visited, she never would refuse..and had a rather abrupt was of reminding Oka should she not do either in a long time...often a expense form questioning what she or the kids have been spending money on, launching an inspection, it would be easier if the woman was honest.

Then before the other can respond, or Oka can even do a basic introduction, a 4th arrives. Judging by the rieatsu, it was the new Kenpachi, Sieg. Oka had to sigh at his arrival, more so using her friend as a headrest. "They once said it was to test on you, now if you don't mi-" As if a pulsing sensation briefly makes her mind blank out, as if a pulse went off in confines of her mind. Danger Danger..Enemy. With a gasp, she leans forward, as briefly right after a beam of light is briefly seen, impacting the region the 11th Squad was deployed in..nevermind that..other thing, whatever it was.

Then the voice of the Captain Commander could be heard inside of her mind, it didn't seem he had any battle plan established yet. Mimicing his own performance of Tenteikura, she however adds the line... "Second Verse!" It was one of the four spells she had mastered beyond the normal abilities, and even the advanced level past most Shinigami masters. As her sleeves take on additional marks, it seems she could be more selective with the means of communication. "10th Division, inact operation Roundabout, take to out hidden positions and await further orders, Seated officers prepair for direct engagement.." Making some form of hand weach, the seals vanish. For now the Jigokuchō would likely be enough, and if not, the Captain Commander would send word for her to act as a means of cross communication.

"Oh Companion of mine, born of my spirit, of my cause, give me sight beyond sight and strike my enemies." With these next words, two orbs of energy seem to flow from Oka, Rieatsu likely, forming two average sized wolf like forms beging to merge."Bakudo #7 Onajimi no teisatsu!" With the wolves now fully formed, the trio vanish, curiously she only forms two in place of the usual three. If any of her Captains or the Leiutenant were to join her, they would likely have no problem seeking her out. For now she was seeking the enemy, and then she would pick her battle carefully upon review.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucia sighs as her companions act predictablly. Most went with reluctance, blood lust, or as they felt a need. However Illea's reaction was the most curious of them all, before that, the girl seemed to show...rather human emotions, if this was all it took to keep the girl on her good side, then if it proved to be of profit or of use, she would praise and give the girl more gifts. Though there was a chance the girl was older than she was, the differences in the timing of their deaths made that a mute point. Was she really in that need of friends or family..what good were those things..

Reaching to draw another card, the girl is gone before Lucia can even flip. Setting the card back down and entering herself, she had zero intention of fighting. In fact she was far more interesting in keeping an eye on one target, and purchasing..or rather stealing a few items of interest. He did say make the most of the time..while fighting was implied, he never stated as much, so if the Shinigami ignored her, well all the more the better. Wars make history, and when people make history, more than one of them in both parties tend to lose a head..

Using Sonido to almost teleport into the gateway ipon her arrival Alice is not surprised, to see the girl wastes no time firing a Cero into the largest concentration of power, there was little doubt what was there was hit, but the lingering, and scattering amounts of smaller power, well that ment survivors.. "Oh my, Full blast at the go? What do you have against a show?" Suddenly right after that point, a noticable rise in Rieatsu across the city before them..it was a stark contrast to what was fired upon. "Oh me, oh my, you fired at the hive and awoke the Sentries...ohohoh..hmm don't die and I may have another gift for you..." Using Sonido to vanish once more, she half wonders why she even said that to the youngest looking one. For now she would keep away from the battle and keep an eye out for a signiture she knew extremly well. Unless the tide of events shifted enough for her to need to broadcast her own signiture more in the back drop of her growing number of companions.

Last edited:
@Ganryu

Just as he arrived he could sense a huge power just appear, one that even shocked him a bit. So When he looked out in the distance he watched as his squad was hit first in this attack. The CC would then send out a message which Sieg chuckled at before he removed his arm from Natsukos head and gripped Kazan Kotei. "Smart decision, attacking what they deem more of a threat first. Yet in this case and scenario, they fucked up majorly for I wasn't in the blast and therefore can get pissed beyond their wildest imaginations. Well ladies I do hope you enjoy the show." Sieg said before taking off right towards his squad and upon arrival he could tell that the damage was real. Blood was everywhere, corpses scattered all about. Survivors suffered major injuries and some died from their injuries. He closed his eyes and offered a prayer for those that died. "Guys, I apologize for this turn of events. Yet watch me make my war on your way to your next life!" Sieg said before bursting off into the sky.

As he neared someone vanished while this demon looking thing stuck around, enough for him to stop before it and laugh quite loudly. "What exactly are you? A demon? A bug? I can't say I know what exactly you are besides an idiot. You obviously have some idea what you are attacking, otherwise you wouldn't have attacked my squad first. Well its only polite to tell your name to those you are about to kill, so my name is Sieghardt Oda. I am the Captain of squad eleven, otherwise known as the Kenpachi. Quick question though. Do you scream like a bug when you fear for your life?" Sieg would ask his question, before grinning widely at his foe.

He held his sword out and smiled. "Roar in delight, Kazan Kotei!!" Sieg said the release wasting no time in bringing his shikai out, with his katana turning into the giant red sword. Yet he moved it around easily with one arm and motioned for them to come at him. "Come on now insect, its only polite to give the enemy the first shot. I do hope you don't bore me though." Sieg said as he rested his shikai on his shoulder just waiting for her to attack him, yet what she would note is the immense amount of killing intention he was just oozing out of him. The grin on his face was only more of an indication that despite his men dying, they were the least of his concerns. What mattered to him was if this thing was worth him killing.

.........Guerra........
He sighed deeply, Illea had gone followed shortly after by Alice. He stood to his full height and put his blade on his back once again and slowly started to float towards the Garganta their leader had made, he would rather take this slow...methodical rather then rush in with bluster and ignorance.
.......Guerra: Seireiti......
The power Illea was releasing broke upon him as he arrived like water over a rock, she was going full tilt immediately something he would of advised against but Illea while looking like a child would deal with the consequences of her actions like an adult. Alice's power was smaller, suppressed and he wasn't able to get a fix on her location maybe she would die here or maybe get killed in a "Friendly fire" incident...best not get his hopes up for that.
.....Guerra: Alone.....
He used a Sonido leave Illea as a shinigami showed up to fight her, he reappeared near a tree, a sakura tree in bloom as a matter of fact. He took his sword of his back and sat down against the tree with the sword in his lap and took a deep breath and pulsed his power though only a fraction of it, he would bait his opponents to him rather then showing his full hand immediately and he would shave them down as they came. As his power was released into the environment around him it started to warp, the sakura tree which was once peacefully shedding it's cherry blossom's now looked infuriated at nature itself as it drooped to one side and the once pink petals had turned blood red as Guerra's rage filled the air. The grass around him died as it could not stand up to the Espada's power filling the ground it grew from.
Now he just had to wait in this dead field for an opponent to come, someone for him to kill, someone for him to maim.

Kurono Akitachi

Everyone present looked to already accept and act upon Vaham's request as the first Three of the Espada had left through the garganta. Something didn't add up. Putting her mask back on as it regenerated back into place, Kurono stood up from her seat as she looked between the three others still 'currently' present. There was a lot she wanted to question but knew it'd be mostly pointless, but the unease was still strongly present. Taking her leave by the distinct sound of a sonido, she too entered the Seireitei.

Standing at the mouth of the Garganta as she was on the other side, it was very easy to see where the child espada had gone, and she could sense Guerra as well. It was no surprise to her that Segunda was the hardest to try and detect, but it wasn't an idea that was foreign to her. Looking to adjust her gloves as she tugged on them firmly, her bright blue eyes scanned upon the area before her spirit energy made itself known a bit more before she spoke out, "Presador.." Soon enough, it felt as if her presence was masked. It would fool nearly all of those unseated shinigami but anyone with a strong enough sense of perception close enough could sense through the shroud she had put upon herself. Taking a few steps out as she hovered in the air, Kurono used another sonido before appearing somewhere on the ground.

~This doesn't make much sense... If he wants a war on them, why only the espada?.. And why give a window for retreat in such limited time?.. I will do as he asks but this sours my judgement. This does not look to be his main goal if we're to back off in short time. Then why?... If they survive then they will have learned of us and we'll lose the element of surprise we've had for so long. What is he planning?~

While Kurono had thought to herself, she began to wander, scoping out the area she came to for a better feel of her surroundings, all the while the others seemed to take more of the attention so far.

Kairi Veritahl

Kairi was actually enjoying herself being able to witness the bullshittery that was happening between three Captains, laughing to herself at how carefree and relaxed they actually were. It was definitely uncharacteristic of what one might expect normally, but most people in the Seireitei weren't normal anyways. While she was going to respond to Oka and tell her it was perfectly fine about waiting, she didn't mean to spar right then and there. That wish looked to be put on hold as, aside from Natsuko and Seighardt, Kairi felt and reacted to the sudden pressure almost as suddenly as Oka had. Eyes opening up and a feeling like her hairs were standing on end, a shiver went up Kairi's spine as adrenaline started to already kick in. Grinning, she looked up in the sky as the Captain Commanders' words suddenly filled everyones' heads.

Gently laughing, she looked between the three while she had the chance as she knew they'd be on the move sooner than she, and so it looked, Seig was the first to act on leaving. Kairi gave a final look to Oka as she stood firm and ready to move, nodding to Natsuko, "Well.. Sounds like I should go and find my Captain then. Save some of the fighting for us non-Captains if you guys can. Seig can't pin any destruction on me this time, but I'd hope he shares some of the fun if anything. Oka-chan~, better not get yourself hurt or I'd get pretty sad. I might have to help nurse it better." With a cheeky smirk and a wink, Kairi gave a two-finger salute to the two of them before the bluenette ran off, using shunpo that was at a lieutenant's level. Ignoring etiquette of duty, it'd probably throw both of the Captains off as a possibility, but as much as Kairi would have enjoyed to stay and see the reaction, she had a job to do.

As much as she'd have liked to jump into the fight head on as well to put her efforts best at work, she knew she should report to her Captain above all else, especially as the Lieutenant of the 2nd Division. Truthfully though, it was hard for Kairi to hold herself in as her presence was likely a beacon for some, quite unsightly for the 2nd Division's standards of 'stealth' at times. Still, if necessary it'd make her Captain have an easier job spotting her. Or perhaps something to interfere.

ZION FURENJI

Zion's eyes opened in horror as the moment he found the disturbance withing Seireiti something emerged from it and fired a powerful cero like attack at the 11th division barracks.
He stood up and had to ignore his plans for training, he knew Himeko would understand as they all got the same message from Captain Commander Renzo.

Zion was upset with himself, he had to find his lieutenant, shutting his eyes he was able to pinpoint Kairi's reiatsu.. and in a flash used shunpo to reach her. "There you are Kairi this is bad, so far I can sense two powerful forces and there could be others hiding. It would be a smart plan to have two enemies raise their reiatsu and have others move around" he said.

Zion rarely had a serious look on his face only in serious battles, turning to Kairi while he decided his next plan of action while he unsheathed Jisatsu holding his weapon in reverse meaning he would aim to kill the first enemy he came across in one strike.

"Kairi we seem to know nothing of this enemy, but that attack was a Cero. It was way more powerful but only hollows have that capability and Sieg already went after the one that fired the attack. I can't blame him... " Zion began to explain his thoughts to Kairi till he felt something and it filled him with rage. Zion took a few steps away from Kairi and then he felt it, the environment was screaming. It was dying and it originated from a spot where a Sakura tree once bloomed.

"Its even killing the tree's and plants. Kairi stay by my side and only leave if I give the order or you sense an enemy that has not been engaged by a lieutenant or Captain Shinigami. You well get to see a your Captain really engage in a battle" he says using shunpo to dash off knowing his leiutenant would follow.

@Detective Zero

While using shunpo in the direction of the enemy Zion worked on using Bakudo 77 for himself to speak with Holly. "Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens BAKUDO 77 Tenteikura" he says the incantaion focusing on his 3rd seat.

"Holly as you can tell powerful enemies have invaded and attacked Seireiti seems they may be on par with lieutenants and or Captains, I have faith in your combat ability so feel free to engage. I do have reason to believe more may be hiding in the shadows. I would ask that you keep your wits about you and watch over our division all lower seated squad 2 shinigami are to follow your orders" he says to him as he arrived by the enemy.
@Nevvy

Zion wastes no time in attacking the enemy he saw sitting by what once was a beautiful Sakura tree in bloom, with incredible speed Zion takes a swipe at his neck landing a clean strike following through as he landed behind the enemy and the Sakura tree was cut down. Zion stood straight knowing that a normal enemy would have been decapitated but as he turns and looks back at the rather large enemy there was only a small chip to the skin around his neck. It was like trying to cut through a slab of iron with one strike.

Zion sighed.... "Maybe it was a little overconfident and foolish of me to think that I could kill you with one strike, or that my sealed Zanpakuto could finish you off. You seemed to allow me to attack you, so I guess your not as prone to violence as the one in the sky, you guys are Hollow correct and that attack from before was CERO?" he asked the question. Staring at the enemy from behind Zion couldn't help but get a feeling of familiarity from him as if he sensed this power before maybe not at this level but in the past.

"could this be what killed master Saiga, have i finally found the one i must kill" he thought

Zion felt Seig powerful shikai release from his position as he knew that Seig would not pull any punches... but Zion was not like that as he raised Jisatsu to activate his shikai he wanted to see how the enemy reacted.

This one didn't seem to have a blood lust, "Your friend up there is in a world of trouble when Captain Seighardt gets started there's no stopping him, so I hope you said your goodbyes because you'll pay for harming each blade of grass here in Seireiti" he says

@Dakota K5

Last edited by a moderator:
Natsuko Sunemizuki; Seireitei

"Oh... how thoughtful... witness what I don't have personally so the effects can magnify... Must you torture me so..." Rebuttled Natsuko, as cynical as ever.

Even if the children "adored" her, it was only because they were young and liked messing around with her wrappings, not because of her personally. Regardless, Natsuko had no intention of spending the night there. As she said, it would just show what she didn't have and, honestly, she hardly ever slept anyway. The two quickly moved off that topic, however, and onto the matter of paperwork, which the younger Captain Oka apologized for and offered to treat her to food and drink later.

"...You're just looking for an excuse to eat out again and intoxicate yourself..." The older woman spoke out, immediately deciphering the true reason for Oka's offer.

If that wasn't enough, Natsuko's senior showed up and greeted her—by using her head as an armrest. Truthfully speaking, the woman had gotten used to this kind of behavior from him and simply dealt with it as it was more trouble than it was worth to get him to stop—that, and this was the closest she came into contact with men, period. She'd take what she could get.

"..."

Natsuko seemed about to open her mouth to retort to her elder Captain, but then shut it and turned her head to look in a direction. Not a moment after, a bright light struck the ground in the distance. Undoubtedly, she was the first or one of the first to take notice of the foreign presences. If only whomever it was didn't attack so soon, she likely could've intercepted them before they did too much damage. Unfortunately, it seemed as though one of them at least was making use of the ways of blitzkrieg and assaulting the grounds of the squad twelve barracks too quickly for anyone to take note and stop them.

The current Kenpachi, while noticing after her, was the first to take action towards the transpiring events and charged forth in typical eleventh division fashion. Sure, this particular intruder ruined the barracks, but Kenpachi would likely lead to much more of the destruction yet to ensue. Sighing Natsuko shut her eyes and focused. There were—seven? Just seven? Well, going by the power the excitable one just let loose, they definitely were confident that they only needed seven to give the officers of the thirteen court guard squads a run for their money. Regardless, it was best she go intercept one of them.

Let's see—They seemed to be spreading out. There was one that seemed to be flaring their reiatsu, beckoning for an opponent, obviously. There was the one about to engage in combat with Kenpachi. The next closest—was extremely faint. It was likely that few aside from her even picked the presence out. It was either very weak or one pursuing the role of reconnaissance. Then there was another that was almost nonexistent. It was doubtful that such weaklings would accompany others of significant power. Whomever these few were, they were waiting for a proper moment to strike; possibly they were even more dangerous than the ones that had so far revealed themselves. After all, this level of reiatsu control had to show for something.

Disappearing from sight of those around her, Natsuko began traveling at extreme speeds using the art of shunpo. It wasn't as developed, or rather, trained as some of the other Captains, however that was due to the fact that Natsuko wasn't much of a physical fighter. Still, it was more than befitting a level of one of her class. Soon, she was upon the one simply waltzing down the street. The intruder she watched looked like she was going to the market or something; as if she didn't care for combat. Unfortunately for her, the insurgent's comrades had done all the provocation she required to act upon. Not only that, but the woman's "assets"...

"I see... We are being assaulted by gaudy cow's... I haven't traveled to the World of the Living as of late, but I do not recall them being bipedal..." Natsuko commented to the intruder that looked like some kind of swindler.

@RedArmyShogun

Alexander Cirilo; Hueco Mundo => Seireitei

Alexander was shocked in which the rate his elders simply shot through the opening to the Seireitei. The Tercera simply blasted through and the riddler followed with mild interest. Then Guerra and Kurono. Shaking himself from his surprise, the Sexta adjusted his blade and dashed into the garganta. Coming upon the Soul Society for the first time, it took his breath away. It was just like the World of the Living—in a way. Once again, he was ripped from his trance with several bursts of reiatsu. The first was from the Tercera, seemingly commencing with the attack ahead of schedule. The second was easily distinguishable as the Primera. Alex believed it was best that he, too, enter the fray, but he didn't like the feel of this. Sure, he had heard of the Shinigami's crimes, however it didn't feel right to just attack them out of the blue.

Landing on the grounds of the Seireitei, Cirilo began to wander. He could tell that a few of their elites were already engaging his fellow Espada. Still, should he really go and simply start assaulting whomever he could find? Should he flare his reiatsu in order to draw an enemy to him like Guerra? The Espada's youngest easily showed his green in instances like this. Though, while he wasn't looking for a fight at the moment and just strolling around, he wasn't hiding his presence at all, so anyone looking should be capable of finding him with little effort.

(ooc lol Gawdy cows.) Gasping a bit upon being found out, Alicia turns to see who had called her out, half hesitating the Segunda then breathes a sigh of reliefe. "Oh my, I thought at first one of those people I burnded last week came back to life.." Gazing at the woman a tch mark comes up off of her head, as if suddenly relizing she wasn't being praised, but insulted for her rather large breasts. "I wasn't aware I was in Egypt...mayhap I walked into a crypt." Giggling a bit, Alicia half wonders if the woman was the lonely resentful type, or just had a breast complex.

Sighing deeply, she had just reached the shopping district as well. "Come now, why don't we get you out of those rags and into some fine clothes? However saddly you cannot match my pose." Bending over slighly, to allow her udders, as the woman called them to swing slightly. "..but you are not the reasonable type it would seem..so shall we flee to else where, I do not wish to turn the street into a bloodstream." It wasn't out of any good nature or kindness, she really did look forward to shopping.

Letting her power creep out bit by bit the swirling madness seems to eclips the other Reiatsu around it. Clearly she was no weakling. "But for such crass words, I think I shall unbind you Mummy, lets see what you hide..or shall it make children run to ones own Mommy?" Using her Sonido it was rather childs play to rapidly leave the area, bringing the pair to a park that judging by play equipment and stands of various types off to the far end were for children. It was likely this area was meant to fly kites in, or something of that manner. Twirling a cleaver in her right hand, the woman hums a tune. "Oh my...you followed, I see Mistakes were made..for you.." Making a gun like pretent pose with her left hand, the Espada points her index at the Captain, whos name she had not known. "Bala." Firing the energy projectitle she doubted this would be enough to kill the woman, she simply wanted a reaction.

"Oh..you, mummy girl, what is your name? So rude of me, so I shall do the same. I am Alicia Fullburn." Giving her interduction, she wasn't so keen in trading information full bore. Though she was sure one of them likely would..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whats that.." Sensing the various increases in reitatsu, it seemed Natsuko would have to fight, but for now, Oka was pinned on this one scent that was somehow eluding her efforts at tracking..just barely at any rate. As her wolves seem to lead her towards an area outside the city, there was something strange here, nagging at the back of the masked womans mind...something was here..

Swiftly with her right hand the Shinigami waves her hand across the open air, gripping something.. Suddenly a swirl of colors appear and vanish, showing the tresspasser in full. "Ah..aren't you a little cold?" Looking down at the figure, the captain rests her hands on both weapons, at first she considers taking the woman prisoner, but the very thought and flash back brings a monsterous snarling growl, ears up, tail busheled. Drawing both blades, she however does not start the attack.

How do I play this..I'm the tactical officer..there were two other...no three other divisions that it would make sense to question this woman...but how does her...chest stay like that..

Being more concerned with that, the wolf moves on to pointing with her left hand as if in challenge. "You who dares to invade my..you are yet are not hollow..return from wence you game and the horrors of war shall not touch your lands." Oka unknowingly like her counterpart didn't much like fighting to the death, though she would not leave her posting unless knocked out or killed...the later of which she could not allow.. Sighing a bit and looking towards where the Kenpachi was located in the distance, she shakes her head side to side, as if disappointed. "Well..it seems a peace deal is off the table, huh..its a shame really.." Letting out a low growl, she didn't much care to fight like this at least, they had, or at least she had no idea who the enemy was or why they were here, only that it likely meant trouble. For now Oka would test the woman with her basic combat skills and immense physical power and endurance, if warrented she would bring about he higher forms, something she could tell excited both blades.

Appruptly and suddenly, the wolf girls friendly nature comes to a sudden quick end. Upping her own Rieatsu presence as if to confirm she was in battle, swinging her Katana down in arc, she seems to aim to split the woman in two, then and there, meanwhile as her attack closes the two wolves come in from the sides, ready to rip into the young woman from behind. This was a probing attack to see who or what this woman was, a fullout assualt with no intel would be unwise..plus the smell of this woman reminded her of a cat..which did aggrivate her somewhat..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@EmperorsChosen @Detective Zero

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.