Status
Not open for further replies.
Illea Sirani, La Espada Tercera

Illea gave a half smile as Alicia told her she might have a gift if she got through this, then disappeared. Illea knew that surviving was going to be a challenge in and of itself, doubly so as none of the other Espada seemed interested in using the initiative, which made her the central target. If she were the enemy, she would just start blasting the portal at this point, or gang up on the active attacker, then hunt out the remaining intruders.

Luckily, neither seemed to happen. A commotion of activity happened below, and exactly one soul reaper came up to greet her. On instinct, Illea prepared herself, blood dripping off one arm, and culminating into a sphere hidden in her hand. She charged it cautiously, however the one lone soul reaper didn't attack her. Instead he went through formal introductions.... and kept going, and kept going. He sure was hammy, how was he still alive? Maybe the soul reapers weren't as strong she'd thought. A hollow would have attempted to bifurcate her by this point(and many had succeeded). Illea was tempted to attack him, but the more time he talked, the more time she had to charge. Illea's disparaging opinion changed when he released and flooded the area with killing intent, almost terrifying her. For a second, Illea saw herself reducing to ash, and shuttered. The 'kenpachi' not only didn't attack her (still), he invited her to attack him as part of some odd etiquette. She never understood battle etiquette, it was a fight to survive, fate was already cruel enough. Illea raised her hand, the blood she had gathered acted as a catalyst. Illea was skilled at doing so that she had actually cut time out of charging such a cero versus a typical one. The child Espada added more blood to it, turning it a deep shade of red. Illea wasn't used to talking in a fight, cheerful as she was outside of it, but figured that it would buy her a bit more time.

"What's a kenpachi? Oh, I am Illea Sirani, an arrancar from Hueco Mundo. We came to declare war on you balancers. I wanna say though, I'm weak, I find fighting terrifying, not exciting. I came to kill or be killed instead. If you survive this, it will plague me."

Illea undersold herself, not mentioning her rank. Something told her the 'Kenpachi' would find it more of a challenge. She hated those kind of hollows, it only figured she'd have to fight a Shinigami of the same cloth. Life was brutal, seeking a good fight only made it harder. She was going full throttle on account of her debt, clawing out her place in the world, not for mere enjoyment.

Illea outstretched both hands in opposite directions. The one charging the cero fired it at the 'Kenpachi'. It was several fold weaker than the one she had fired at the barracks, though it was also alot less charged as well. Her other hand gripped the air around her, raking across some unseen force, almost like it was gripping a cloth.

The Tercera did however appreciate the extra time given her, it let her prepare herself a bit more rather than rushing to build a strategy or attacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iroh
Soul Society

The thing seemed to be doing something, yet Sieg was far more entertained one just what she thought she had to kill him with. Who knows maybe it would be dangerous enough to work? Only time would answer this question as she would continue to charge before answering him. Yet her answer only made his grin fall flat as he stared blankly at her. She was weak and found fighting terrifying? Kill or be killed huh? He sighed and rubbed his head as he shook it. This girl would not be the one he needed nor wanted to fight. "To answer the Kenpachi question, it means I'm the strongest in terms of combat. Which now hearing about you just sent me into boredom. yet you hate fighting but are attacking? Forced, orders? I guess it doesn't matter, you still blew up my shit. So Illea.."

Sieg would trail off as he watched the incoming Cero and would retaliate, by swinging his shikai causing a torrent of flames to erupt from the blade and collide with her cero causing it to stalemate it. With Sieg now yawning at her. "For killing my men and damaging my property, I sentence you to excruciating pain. So I'm unsure what you arrancars are, yet I hope you can at least take a beating before I send you on your way back to wherever you came from." He spoke before fully taking a good look at her and noticing the Hollow hole. This made him frown at her. "A hollow of sorts? Matters little, just means I can't let you live actually. Sorry but that means I'm going to beat you to death. I won't lie."

He said but would vanish appearing behind her swinging his sword towards he lower half. In a attempt cut her groin and legs off from her torso, that way she wouldn't be able to run when he went to rip those wings off next. "I'm not a fan of beating children to death, so I do hope you will die quickly." If she paid close attention to his sword, she would be able to see the flames radiating off the weapon. To help slice through her like hot butter, yet he secretly hoped it was a lie of hers. He wanted a challenge not a massacre with him on the winning end.

@EmperorsChosen

Holly listened to his captain's orders which were mostly just a reiteration of what the captain commander had said. He ran towards the battlefield, feeling out the reiatsus of those already in combat, wondering where it'd be best for him to support. He took his fan out, splaying it in front of himself, opening and closing it randomly as his little way of fidgeting. Most of their enemies were already blowing things up and fights had broken out around the higher numbered divisions. But he felt uneasy. The reiatsu he felt was hollow yet at the same time shinigami. It was strange, making him wonder if they should just be barreling into this. It was at times like these that he heeded what his father had taught him the most about not simply trusting everything as it was told but to find out for himself and make his own decisions. And his instinct told him that this didn't make a whole lot of sense. Zeroing in one the enemy who hadn't yet picked a fight, he approached from the front to intercept. More than simply beat the enemy down, he wanted to know the whys involved. The enemy before them seemed rather haphazard. Some were seeking wanton destruction, others just walking about like they didn't have a goal. For the two types to coexist, it suggested that they were either dragged or sent, hardly coincidence.

Coming upon the intruder, Holly slowed himself to a stop. The enemy hadn't been hiding his reiatsu so he hadn't either. There was a brief pause as he looked the intruder over. He was wearing pretty different clothes so he wasn't attempting to blend in and pretend to be a shinigami or anything but he didn't visually appear to be a hollow either. Very strange.

"Um... Hi," Holly said a little awkwardly. He was aware that this was probably the enemy but it didn't look like he was that aggressive a person and Holly wasn't the type to just randomly attack people for just busting into Soul Society without doing anything whether it was against the law or not. Besides, he wanted to hear what this guy had to say rather than just get down into a brawl.

Illea Sirani
Gran Rey Enfermedad
Seig countered the cero, causing it to detonate with his fire, with a splash of blood exploding out from it. This type of cero sacrificed power for the chance to spread Illea's disease. It was mostly moot however, as Seig's flames countered it, and cauterized the blood inside. Illea eyed the flames cautiously, fire was the bane to her existance, applying the sentence 'the moth drawn to the flame'.

Seig then continued to monologue as before, allowing the flames and the cero to disappate rather than take advantage of it. Did he have no sense of urgency in a fight? I really did seem like he just enjoyed it for the sake of enjoying it. Illea's left hand clenched the unseen fabric like material at his talking. A small little cough came from her throat from the little aggravation she had over it.

Sieg then decided he had heard enough of his own voice, and attacked from exactly the worst spot possible, appearing behind Illea in a blitz like attack. Illea's speed was similiar to his, both of them being on par for their class(though Illea's could not maintain her speed) and she followed his flight. She acted quickly, her left hand rending through the material, revealed to be just space, ripping a garganta downward.

Caminante del Vacío

The garganta continued to spread outward to welcome his blade swinging through it, when Illea gripped hard on the side of it opening stopping its expanse, pulling back on it, and slamming the portal shut ontop of where Seig's blade would be. It was literally the worst spot he could have swung from. If the Garganta did catch the blade, Seig likely could use his immense strength to rip his sword out, but Illea wasn't going to give him the chance. If the Garganta didn't catch his blade, she still wasn't going to give him the chance to swing again.

In a quick snap, Illea's wings fluttered forward, sending a blast of wind and powder point blank at the captain to blow him back away from the spot, hopefully disarming the captain.

Viento

Sieghardt Oda
Ooh? the little girl had more tricks than he thought. yet what good was opening that Garganta going to d- Well his wondering would be cut off when it closed down on his sword causing him to stare at her with a more annoyed look. "Fucking really?" He gripped the hilt of his sword as hard as possible when she started flapping those wings of hers. Holy freaking hell, she was weak? This gust suggested otherwise. He grit his teeth as he held on with his right hand while blocking his eyes with his right arm. Yet her plan for the most part was a success as he was blown away from Kazan Kotei which upon recovering made him glare at her. Did he not just say what the title meant? Sword or not, he could still very well just crack her skull open if she really wanted to be beaten to death. However what did this bitch go and do once again? Mess with his shit. Seriously what was with people and messing with his shit more than needed?

He applauded before cracking his neck, he was going to cleave her in two and give her a quick death. Yet she decided no, she just had to actually be beaten to death. So he launched forward at the girl grinning as he arced both his fist backwards and when he neared her, he would vanished again and appeared back at his sword. "Yeah no, fuck you. This. Is. My. Shit." He said while tugging at the sword shouting loudly and the veins in his arms bulged and he yanked the sword out by sheer force, the veins in his arms pulsing a bit as he glared at her. "Okay! Attention captured little brat! Burn in my pits of hell then!" Sieg shouted swinging the shikai downwards unleashing a arc of flames that burst towards the Illea, crackling and roaring, ready to consume life.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ganryu
The crimson haired Espada rather got an odd expression on his face as his golden eyes squinted at the mention of the purpose the meeting had. They were to invade the Soul Society and give the Shinigami a taste of their own medicine. However, the information relayed by Vaham piqued his interest, or rather made him quite curious, but at the same time, looking at the rest of the Espada in the room, he was not the only one who had an uncertain expression plastered on his face. Xenethis did not really pay it any mind. This was simply their time to shine, and get revenge.

Once the Garganta was opened, their gateway to Soul Society, the Tercera pretty much left in quite the speed. She was quite eager, apparently. The rest of the Espada followed, one after another. Standing up from his chair, he gazed at the masked man standing up on the roof next to the hole he created himself. Vaham had a grin on his face, as he looked right back at the Cuatro. "Is something the matter?" The Jōkyaku asked, wondering what was on Xenethis' mind.

The fourth used sonido and appeared next to the hole, which was between both Vaham and him. "Well.. I guess it was inevitable.. Right?.." Xenethis smirked at his words, before his eyes shifted towards the Garganta itself. "Besides, I hope they'll prove to be challenging.. Because I was literally bored to death.." Tilting his head slightly to the side, from the corner of his golden eyes, he gave Vaham a simple glance. Yes, this would be perfect for him.

The sheepish smile behind Vaham's mask only widened. He knew very well the bloodlust Xenethis had, and the tremendous power he had amongst the Espada. All of these Arrancars he had gathered where fruitful, and each one of them would do more than enough in Soul Society. "Then I suggest that you shouldn't let the Shinigami wait much longer, Xenethis." The fourth in line smiled, before he stepped right into the Garganta, disappearing, following his brethren into the madness that was to be ensued.

'I've given you the front row seat for whats about to happen. I hope you'll be paying attention.. And see how this'll be played out.' A soft but evil laugh escaped Vaham's lips, referring to a certain someone who was in Soul Society. A few moments later, he disappeared from sight, and a second later, the Garganta closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it was, the ever so beautiful Soul Society. It was absolutely like how he'd imagined it. Xenethis stepped out from the pitch black gate, a smile was across his face. The remnants of his mask covered the right side of his face. Illea had already used a damn Gran Rey Cero to wreck havoc in a certain section of the Seireitei. Most if not all of the other Espada scattered, probably going their own way about taking care of the Shinigami. His eyes followed Sexta for a bit before he moved his attention away, looking at no one but Illea. Placing his hand above the remnants of his mask, it started to dissolve, before his right side was like his left, with no mask covering it.

Suspended in the skies, the Garganta behind him closed. His eyes eventually noticed Illea not so far from where they all came from, because she was the only one close enough. His hands were pocketed, the smile on his face did not waver, not one bit. The skies in Soul Society were so blue and beautiful. This place was definetely the heaven he had heard rumors about. Obviously it would be, because this is where all the human souls pass on over to, except the ones that end up being corrupted, of course. "I must say.. This place did not exceed my expectations.. And thats all the more better.." The casually whispered, taking in the surroundings.

Reishi platforms appeared before his feets as he walked forward, though only slightly, able to observe the Tercera and her opponent. The Shinigami was bent on slashing her. Obviously she trapped the Shinigami with one of her abilites, quite similar to an ordinary Garganta. Then there was that nasty powder ability, separating the enemy from his Zanpakutō. She was a tricky one. However that did not stop the Shinigami, he got rather angry. 'Hmmm...' He curiously thought to himself, noticing how he attempted to distract the third Espada only to pull his Zanpakutō out from the black hole she had it trapped inside.

''My my, what strength.." The Cuatro slightly complimented the Shinigami, who responded, swinging his blade only to have flames erupt from it, aimed at his fellow Espada. It was time to interrupt the both of them, as he appeared next to Illea, the kid Espada, by using Sonido. The little kid could definetely handle this Shinigami but still, he pulled her away before the flames could reach her, or rather, he had grasped the back of her collar around her little neck. "How about that.. You've already gotten yourself someone to play with, haven't you, Illea. And the guy seems quite.. Antsy." Xenethis smirked, looking at the Shinigami before the Tercera.

"Are you sure he's a Shinigami though? I mean, with that hairstyle, he looks like someone who's made a bad first impression to his prom date." Not paying the Shinigami any mind, or the fact that he used his reiatsu as a means to provoke the child next to Xenethis, and to slash her after her little Cero from just before.

"Does that make him a lolicon?" He whispered so only she could hear it. "Wait, are you a lolicon?" The man asked, though one could see how amused he was by this entire ordeal.

"But I must say.." His golden eyes squinted ever so slightly, before his attention diverted to the Shinigami standing before them, with a rather serious voice. "You've kept this place all to yourself.. And now. We're barging in. Inviting ourselves. Just because you didn't send us an invite all this time. That's rude now isn't it?" His eyes glanced over at Illea, before a sigh escaped his lips. "No matter.. I'll paint this place red with your blood, Shinigami. Well, maybe not yours, but the rest."

"Wait, maybe not the rest, but most of them. Because some are probably being dealt with by the others. Yes. That makes sense." The way he was acting was all because how entertaining this all would be, especially to him. This was all a facade or a charade.

The Cuatro was standing there casually, his hands were pocketed, as before. The man before him was no threat at all, not to him, and probably not even the Tercera. Crouching down on Illea's level, he whispered in her ear. "If you need help, I'll play with him too, but if you're able erase him from existence... Which you probably can.. I'll get you some candy when we get back. What do you say?" Xenethis was having a real blast with what he had in mind.

"Perhaps I'll go and help Kurono out, I bet she'll like it. Or better yet, I'll help Alexander out.." Once he was done whispering in her ear, he stood up, though felt slightly bored. Pretty much by now, everyone had hogged some important Shinigami and were perhaps having a bout with them. Heck, the Primera was literally provoking people to come to him.

Pointing his finger in a certain direction, a spark appeared before his fingertip, before a regular Cero was generated. "Here Shinigami. Something for you to worry about for the time being.." He released it immediately, to see if the Shinigami would protect whoever that was about to receive it in their faces.

His attention moved back to Illea. "I dont think I'm needed here though, so I shall take my leave. What do you say, Illea?" This was going to be fun, especially for Xenethis.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Belladona Kiosa

Hueco Mundo
Alicia read her tarot cards and told Belladona her future, The World, The Fool and Death. This didn't sit well with her, She knew it was all just foolish superstition behind the cards. The World sound pleasing, Having it all to her was what she wanted but being followed by The Fool and Death was...A undesirable line up. Belladona choose to ignore Alicia's reading of her 'Fate' and waited for a decent number of the higher up Espada to enter the Garganta. She then used Sonido and appeared in front of the Garganta and walked into it with a smile on her lips, She wondered if the Soul Society was as beautiful as she imagine. She was excited, She might eveen get to have some real fun. All a girl want to really do is have a good time right?

Seireitei

She exited from the Garganta to see devastation had already begun. A squads barracks were already destroyed by what looked a cero, A big one which only made her wonder who fired it. It didn't matter much, She had better things to do like exploring this place. She looked up to the sky and saw the sun in the gorgeous blue sky with white clouds surrounding it. It's warm rays rained down on her which she had never felt before. "I am officially jealous of these Shinigami." Bella then returns her gaze to the land below her. The Seireitei looked like a massive city, A city that was equally as bland as Hueco Mundo. She frowned, "There must be more here then this." she said to herself. Bella decided to search the area with a Pesquisa. She let out a large pulse and was able to locate a large area of lesser spiritual pressures all clustered together. "Hmm, A colony of gnats, That must be where they keep on the souls." She then vanished using Sonido and appeared above one of the Rukon districts. She then saw a revolting site, The people she stood above in the sky lived around trash and houses covered in grime. Most of the Souls walked barefoot and appeared that most were filthy. This district also had a pungent scent that made her grimace and her stomach turn. "What the hell is this, Why do they let this ugly place even stand?" She asked herself.

Bella lowered herself down to the ground is when the Souls notice her. They all seem to be in shook and surprised by her sudden appearance. They all started to back up as they notice her appearance, It wasn't the crown she wore on her head which was what was left of her mask, No it was the hole above her breast in the center of her chest. She saw the fear on there face and a perverse smile appeared on her face. "What are you looking at! Are you gnats gangling at my breast!" She said acting as if she was shock and cover her chest with her arms. "You gnats have no respect for a lady...This shall not be tolerated I assure you." She shouted as she used sonido and appeared back in the sky. "You all must be punished now! Matter of fact, I'll just level this whole filthy place!" She shouted at the souls below. Those words sent them all into a mass panic. Bella could only chuckle as she balled up her fist and each hand glowed red. "Now don't act so surprised, This has been long over do!" She then raised her right arm and fired a bala. She then did the same with the left and repeated this action over and over again. She was releasing a barrage of bala's on this district with each one causing a explosion as each one hit. Homes where be destroyed annd bodies were flying around. She heard the screams of her victims, Some even begged her to stop this but those were the places she focused on the most. 'I wasn't expecting to have this much fun.' She thought to herself. She then started talking to the souls once more. "This may seem cruel to you gnats but I promise you this is all for the best! I'll promise I'll build a beautiful castle over this nasty place so your deaths wont go to waste!" She knew by doing this a Shinigami would show up and try to ruin her fun. She didn't care, She'll kill them too!

@Akashi

Melaura's division was busy helping and healing the injured from squad 11, it was crazy what had happened.
She had her entire division at work and lucky for her everyone was being attended to, "Such destruction Kuren-ji, seems like Captain Commander had not joined the fray so I guess we must go and help protect our friends." she said using shunpo to take off.
Melaura notice Captain Seighardt battling a girl, and although he was fighting a child she was in awe seeing him in action, she was about to move from the area until she felt another enemy reiatsu coming from Seighardt's direction. Not wanting Seig to be involved in an unfair fight with enemies this powerful she aimed to join the fight to help him. She was not the fastest with shunpo so it was taking some time to reach but midway she felt another presence in one of the Rukon districts causing her to stop in her tracks.

"Damn those souls have no one to protect them, ahhhh I'm sure our Kenpachi can handle himself but those souls have no form of protection I must help" she says mulling over her decision. Although she was closer to Seighardt's battle and she could tell that it was another powerful male who was in the area she decided to go protect the district. Before she left she saw a red flash of energy charge up, whoever this was they were charging a cero but it was weird that they didn't look like normal hollows. He must have been trying to draw out an enemy but the district souls were her priority but she did raise her hand and gather her reiatsu "Hado 31 Shakkaho (Red Fire Cannon"
A red blast with sufficient reiatsu to cancel out the cero upon collision, her aim was good she stuck around long enough to make sure the Kido collided and cancelled out the attack.

Melaura used shunpo in a race to get to the Rukon district before any major damage was done, what enemy would attack defenseless souls at least the shinigami could put up a fight and protect themselves even if it resulted in death.
Melaura finally arrived to see a woman attacking the district, to stop more destruction she gathered her reiatsu once more "hado 58. Tenran (Orchid Sky)" A widening tornado-like blast was fired towards the target....

Upon landing at the battle field she unsheathed both of her Zanpakuto "My god does that gawdy crown insinuate that you are a princess, dressed like that oh my wherever you are from I wouldn't think you'd be use to standing on your feet. Only someone of loose morals would attack the defenseless" she says getting in fighting stance. "No Kurenji no need for foul language but I do agree leaving a battle with handsome men to do battle with a harlot just my luck."
@Merlin

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Kurono Akitachi

While her cover looked to be abruptly taken down, Kurono stood up straight as her arms crossed over one another as she looked upon her accuser ((much like her appearance)). Her face was covered by her jacket, leaving only her eyes gazing upon the wolf Captain. While she did share similar attire to the other Espada, her hollow hole was hidden from public view, and in a sense, so was her hollow 'mask.' Eyes narrowing at the mention of war, the woman finally spoke up in response to the Captain, "To correct yourself, I've yet to attack anything here... You however look to be quite ready to. Very well..." While Oka looked to take the offensive, Kurono still had plenty of time to draw her blade. As Oka's slash came downward, Kurono squatted down rather swiftly as she unsheathed her wakizashi-styled zanpakuto in a reverse-style grip. One hand pressed to the ground while the other held off Oka's strike above her head, likely causing a crack in the ground if the Captain really put that much power into it. The espada noted Oka's wolves were missing from the front, pushing more force into her hand on the ground to support herself with what was to come, Kurono shoved back Oka's blade before twisting her legs into a split-kick to divert both wolves away from her while she was so close to the ground. Reminiscent of a cat, Oka was probably right as she proved to be quite flexible. This was just the start however, as both parties looked to probe at eachother, "I wonder if those rumors are false about Shinigami upholding a one on one standard.. Either way... I would have preferred if it didn't come to this but I see that may be null and void.."

Soul Society

Resting after a busy day, a man wear a black kimono was enjoying his cup of tea seated within a tea house in the outer parts of the Rukongai. Sporting a nasty scar on the right side of his face and a mane of black hair, without his white haori to go with his shihakushō not many would know he was the captain of Division Thirteen, Ozaki Heizo. Having attended to the requests made by the other divisions and delivering them personally, Heizo had went to visit a few people who's requests stood out to him. While knowing many he had come to learn a few new faces and people in the process. Preferring to do things personally in this way, Heizo explained to those who questioned it that it was a good excuse for exercise and people responded better to living beings than paper and ink.

Making the practice a habit he also made habit of finding a place to relax once finished. The tea house was one such place as it tended to not be busy which made anonymity even easier. Of course the owners knew who he was, they had helped him out before in the past by providing free food on days when he couldn't afford it. Paying them back alongside his need for tranquility it was of mutual benefit. The owners and their family made sure not to address him by his identity, and instead simply refereed to him as "Shinigami". Heizo on the other hand had the luxury of responding to them on a first name basis. Growing fond of them and their close family of two younger boys and their even younger sister. Heizo made it habit to bring them sweets, toys, or new things in general which usually granted him the pleasure of adoring greetings from them in his daily visits.

However, upon the garganta being opened his pleasant visit began to shape up to be a troublesome ordeal. Initially he wasn't shocked much at the disturbance within the Soul Society. He merely found it odd, and took his attention away momentarily from the cup in front of him, directing it toward the entrance of the tea house. Passing it off as something the Twelfth Division was responsible for or the Gotei 13 and which didn't need his attention, he went back to tipping the cup and enjoying its warm contents. Upon the Cero being fired and colliding with the Eleventh Divisions barracks, Heizo immediately realized that wasn't the case. Being familiar with how the reiatsu of a Cero felt, Heizo knew that the Soul Society was under attack by hollow.

Grabbing his Zanpakuto which was laid upon the table in front of him he stood and rushed to the entrance of the tea house. He could hear the surprise and fear of its owners behind him as they questioned what was going on. Drowning them was the sound of the Captain Commander confirming his suspicions and issuing orders. Once outside Heizo looked toward the garganta in the sky. Sensing the reiatsu of those leaving it he judged them to be of captain level with a few being lower and almost undetectable. The first one he identified as the one who had fired the Cero, he had briefly noticed a second enter before disappearing only to be replaced by more emerging.

Taking his eyes away Heizo turned toward the shop owners and warned them by saying "Stay inside, there seems to be some hollows causing trouble. I'll send a Shinigami to look after this place while we deal with it." ending with a reassuring smile. He didn't elaborate on what kind of trouble nor why he needed to have a Shinigami protect the place as he felt they simply needed to know there was danger, nothing more. Leaving them, but not going far, he leapt and landed on top of a building nearby that was fairly taller. With his routine known, he waited on his third seat to show up as tracking them down would be a waste of time. Also with how his reiatsu was constantly suppressed and the current view he had, it would serve better to survey the enemy before leaping into battle.

Despite this fact, it grew increasingly difficult for him to stay still as he watched the Rukongai reduced to rubble in parts before him. There was a strong impulse to rush forward and protect what he could alongside joining his fellow captains in pushing back the enemy. However, a small part of him recognized that without the help of others more would be destroyed in the end even if he immediately joined the fray. Waiting bitterly he watched as Seighardt Oda, captain of the Eleventh Division, confronted the owner of the Cero before. Watching him unleash his Shikai he hoped the brute would have sense enough to not take the battle to the grounds of the Rukongai, but didn't put it past him. Focusing heavily on them in the event that did happen, as he'd have step in, Heizo tried to sense the other intruders locations.

Though, before he could do that his third seat appeared next to him. "Good, you're here." he said, turning his head to them in greeting. Returning his attention to the battle he talked while watching having already decided on a course of action. "Contact the seated. Have them issue orders to all those in the division to protect their current district by any means. If not able, then protect its citizens. They're too also report anything strange, but not to engage the enemy under any circumstances besides the first two. Make sure to mention it's an order from me. After that assemble the support squads and have them deployed on standby." With that and his third seat starting the processes of casting a Tenteikūra, he grabbed the handle of his zanpakuto and prepared to confront the hollow making the biggest mess of the Rukongai.

However, upon sensing Melaura Omaeda, captain of the Fourth Division, stopping its assault he decided to let her handle it as she could then heal the wounded. Returning to his surveying he couldn't help to notice a blue crystal among the clearing smoke of the destroyed Rukongai. Smiling lightly, he had an idea of who it belonged to. Having made the Kido spell a requirement of all his seated, it was nice to know their training had paid off and without requiring orders at that. Fading as soon as it appeared though he was troubled with what to do next. There were plenty of battles he could join, but only a few which really required his help.

Last edited:
Natsuko Sunemizuki; Seireitei

"Ah... being compared to entombed Pharohs... How I have not heard experienced such an insult before." Obviously, it was just the opposite as the sarcasm in Natsuko's voice made it painfully clear.

She had been called many things over the centuries, few of them weren't terrible. There was very little this woman could do to actually insult her; at the most she'd be a minor nuisance with her chimes. Still, that didn't stop the unknown entity from trying as the woman began gloating about her breasts not long after Natsuko insulted them. This did earn a narrowing of her eyes as she watched the "udders" sway slightly when she moved. This "thing" earned more spite from the woman than the lieutenant of the second division did. At least she was polite.

"Reasonable? Were your kin not to have started blowing up our buildings, I would have no obligation to get in your way... You would be free to purchase whatever clothing you desire, though you'd likely stretch all of it with those lumps of fat..." Natsuko pointed out with a grumble, glancing slightly in the direction of the youngest-looking Espada and eleventh division Captain.

The fifth divison Captain honestly didn't care for the woman's intentions. She could've done what she wished were it not for her comrades taking such a hostile stance. Now it was out of her hands; it was demanded of her to intercept the intruders. So troublesome—Now she truly would be stuck pulling an all-nighter finishing up that late paperwork. At this point, those bags under her eyes were likely permanent.

Natsuko never took the woman for weak. Rather, she expected the opposite since she was able to conceal herself with such aptitude. Still, when the insurgent finally released her reiatsu, it earned obvious shock from the usually tired and scowling Captain; a simple widening of the eyes, but that said much for her. This woman was even more powerful than the other intruder that assaulted the moment they passed through, and she was certainly confident in these abilities as she made an arrogant threat and vanished from the area. While the Alicia was fast, it was obvious that she wasn't trying to lose Natsuko, thus it was rather effortless for the Captain to pursue. Once appearing, the trickster made a few more cocky comments and shot a blast of reiatsu towards her, though it wasn't any kind of Kido. This was easily enough dealt with through the use of her abilities.

Raising her hand forward, she uttered but a word, "Escudo," and in front of her palm a green rectangular shield of Kido formed in front of her and took the blast. It was obvious that whatever that technique known as "Bala" was, it's purposed lied in speed, not power.

"You always possess the option of surrender... Actually, that would be preferable for us both. You may not get hurt, and I can go deal with the remaining nuisances that are wasting all of our time... Yes, that sounds productive. Do that," Natsuko suggested, or even seemed to plead. However, her lethargic tone kept her voice as bored and condescending as ever. "I am Natsuko Sunemizuko, Captain of Squad 5. And I rather dislike such cheeky brats like you... It verily would be in all of our best interests were you to surrender..."

Pointing her index finger forward, the mummified Captain uttered a few more words. "Bakudo #61..." As she spoke, energy could be seen to crackle at her fingertips. "...Rikujokoro..." Finally, six beams of thin, transparent energy formed on all flanks and shot towards Alicia's midsection, aiming to pin her.

"...Or... You can be a stubborn little brat and have a very bad time..."

@RedArmyShogun

Alexander Cirilo; Seireitei

Alexander watched as someone came into view. A Shinigami. They were obviously a Shinigami. However, what was most concerning was that the man, or boy as Alexander couldn't tell for shit who was elder to whom anymore, didn't seem to garner any hostile intent. He came into view without any subtlety. He draw his blade. He was obviously a Shinigami given by his uniform. Perhaps this Shinigami didn't want to fight a losing battle? He wasn't flaring his reiatsu to the maximum capability, but the Sexta could easily tell that Holly was nowhere near the level of the Shinigami currently engaged with the Tercera—and no partially the Quatro as well it seemed...

Growling a bit, albeit towards his superior of two ranks and not Holly, though the Shinigami likely assumed it to be, Alexander faced the man, hand on the hilt of his blade. Cirilo held determined scowl as he watched Holly and waited for what his actions would be. However, he simply—greeted him? That's it? This greatly confused Alexander, and the bewildered expression on his face gave that away. Pausing a moment, the Sexta finally regained his composure and decided to question the one standing before him.

"Are you not going to attack? I am with those that brutishly assaulted your territory with no warning. Is it not your duty to draw your weapon and assault me, Shinigami?" Alexander inquired, though from the words he used it more proved that he himself did not really agree with the current events. "You are not of the level of the ones currently in combat... I will allow you to retreat, should you wish to do so. Or, if you wish to requisition an adjutant to do battle with you, that would also be acceptable."

@Nevvy

Holly looked the hollow over. No, that wasn't quite right. He wasn't a hollow exactly but neither was he not a hollow. It was like he was and he wasn't at the same time. Plus he didn't look much like a hollow even though the tinting of hollow reiatsu were obvious. He was ready to defend himself if need be too but he didn't want to just rush in and fight. That was probably not how best he could help.

"Maybe it is but you don't really sound like you wanted to if you're calling it brutish," he smiled, dropping his fan to his side. He wasn't really familiar with talking hollows but he hardly imagined one using the word brutish at all, much less to describe his own actions. Plus, there had been ample chance to deal damage, yet he hadn't. At the same time, he wasn't hiding, nor was he shy about who he was involved with. It almost seemed like he was waiting for an aggressor to give him plausible reason to fight. His words also sounded like the kind that earnestly sought out a challenge rather than causing wanton slaughter. It made the hollowish guy seem almost human.

"I'm Holly," he added after a pause, holding out his free hand and took a few steps towards the intruder. He always strove to avoid the fight if he could and if the intruder was okay with talking it out... Well, he could end up taking a bit of heat for not fighting it out but it'd be worth it, "Couldn't you at least tell me who you are and why you're here? You don't seem like a regular hollow."

Holly could sense the power of the person in front of himself easily enough, enough to tell that he was dealing with some variable of captain class being. Yet at the same time, he hadn't attacked outright and seemed to be willing to talk at least somewhat.

@EmperorsChosen

Laughing coyly at the womans interception, she makes no effort at all to dodge the oncomming attack, letting it pin her in place..though something seemed off with the whole situation. Grinning ear to ear, it had been awhile since she had to actually apply herself to anything, and here was this woman thick with sarcasim, it would be a shame to kill this one..but she didn't want to beat her either. "Oh? My fat mounds? Woman, tell me why are you bound?" Looking the woman over, she was curious what laid beneath, it was like a riddle all of its own. The insult on her clothing, or rather the fact she would streach it, amused her slightly, given it was true, though she had wanted to purchase a Yukata...

"You know you could have just left me be, surely a woman like you, lacking with a man, should just flee." Hazarding a guess this woman was bitter in regards to her own body, it was sensible to taunt her, suggesting she was ugly, or didn't have a man who would touch her, it was a cheap, yet in this case effective taunt. Laughing however, the woman says a simple command as reiatsu lines in the form of chains start to coil around her right arm. "Muerte Pareja" With this words spoken, two large hands of bone, and a bodyless skull takes on a physical form, one hand smashes the pillars keeping her in place, minus one, which the woman crushes herself, leaving little doubt she had allowed herself to be hit in order to gauge the womans intial ability.

"...I'm terribly sorry, prison is not for me, if left to do as I pleased, a number of things I would not mind doing.. I am now wondering, whats under those rags, and so I shall learn, to see them torn asunder, and you dressed in bags...burns? Scars? What is there to see?" Linking her me to see, it seemed the woman did this by design, or habit..

Laughing now as she remains in place, without seemingly a care in the world, the giant skull she formed seems to laugh darkly as a Cero beam charges to fire from its mouth, as it does so, the woman has a vile smirk on her face, and the two hands split to the side ripping and snapping at the air, as if saying they were waiting to rip Natsuko apart. "A bad time? My Dear, you'll be down before the Chime. Eh..ehEheheheheh!..now be a good dog, and play dead!" With this words out of her mouth the skull fires its Cero, twirling her cleaver, Alicia laughs in a mocking tone, that matches the skulls. While she had decided to not kill the Shingami, what she had in mind, could by some be seen as worse, she wanted to break the woman's pride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a smile as her eyes narrowed behind the visor, the woman, no matter what else she might be, made one mistake. Kicking both of the recon wolves, they explode. As the woman gives her final words...well if only it were so easy. Oka sighs direly as the smoke clears from her spirit companions explosion, being equal to a lower ranking offensive Kido, it would be more than enough to kill some of the lesser hollows. "...and here I wanted to drink and eat.."

As left over whisps of flame lick the ground, the Captain is several steps back from where she was before. Grabbing both blades in hand and taking a stance that suited neither weapon, the Katana was being held as if a long sword, and the smaller turns into a kite shaped buckler shield.

"So you haven't, but your friends have..And oh, I was alone. I would never send my real Animal friends off to die like this." Suddenly an immense amount of Rieatsu begins to heat up the air around the Captain, the ground creacks and breaks, as even nearby trees begin to sway, her own spirital presence was more akin to a wild beast than a humans, as if to be a wolf made of fire, snarling. "Himika Fushi Scorch all!" Suddenly the Katana becomes a large buster sword, impacting the ground with force enough to crater what it lands upon, the wolf eared woman almost effortlessly lifts the blade up one handed, allowing it to rest upon her right shoulder. The smaller blade becomes a european style kite shield, gathering up dozens of maple leafs in the air around it.

"And no...if we must the Shinigami can wage war..the likes of which you have not seen..If you and your compatriots retreat now, I will speak to the other Captains in favor of a peace treaty..you and yours do not seem to be hollows..yet at the same time are. It is slim but a peace may be possible..will you reconsider?" While Oka would show the woman no mercy should they battle, the thought of this turning into another war, was cause enough to at least offer an olive branch...though oddly enough, she was the Shinigami responsible for the War plans, ultimately it was acting against her Divisions purpose, though she rather doubted any of them would have disagreed. Whatever cause this woman was here, or why, the opening shots had already been fired, it was her hope they could be avoided in some part from becoming something far worse. Though regardless of her efforts, the one now embattled with the Kenpachi had made the situation that much worse.

"I, Ogasawara Oka, Captain of the 10th, will not allow you to advance any further. Prepare yourself."

So long as the other woman remained here, or did not retreat, Oka would follow her mandate to drive the invader off. Steeling her resolve, showing kindness to the enemy once lead to her lovers death, and it would lead to a war that till this day depressed her, while she hated the quincy from the depths of her heart, she didn't like the fact she took a major role in the campaign that wiped them out..or seemingly did.

She had wished they would of had the sense to surrender. With a might swing of her right arm, and the impressive speed of a Captain, in the blink of an eye Oka rushes forward, burning leafs surrounding her body, as the sword aims for a horizontal slash, not content with that alone, the shield is held to be used as a buckler, there was little doubt it would be used to counter, or on the offense.

@EmperorsChosen @Detective Zero

Last edited:
As Belladona continued to pommel the district with her Bala's, she felt the sudden arrive of powerful spiritual pressure. She then heard the whipping of wind and looked to see a tornado was heeding straight for her. She ceased her attack on the district to dodge the attack. She then jumped to the right and dodge the hado spell, but barely as her red sash was sucked away in the tornado being destroyed. She then looked at her attacker, A women with white hair, sporting a white kimono with a purple sash around her waist. The woman then spoke and choose to mocked her calling her a lowly Princess, Harlot and just plan out lacking in morals. Bella lowered herself to the ground with a displeased look on her face as a scowl appeared. "Watch you tongue Shinigami, You'll not like what your thoughtless words will reap." Bella reached for her rapier on her left hip with her right hand and quickly unsheathed it. "Now listen..." She pointed her sword at Melaura as her spiritual pressure was on the rise as her body glowed with a yellowish aura. The two were about 10 feet apart giver or take. "To you I am a Empress , A being far above you. I demand respect from peons such as yourself and a harlot I am not. If you wish to address me you may shall refer to me as Lady Belladona or Lady Kiosa, Empress Kiosa is fine as well but I doubt you'll fine that reasonable."

Belladona stopped pointing her rapier at Melaura and pulled it close to herself. She had the rapier's slender blade pointing towards the sky at a angel as she placed a arm behind her back. She too had entered her stance for battle. Her scowl had faded a way and her perverse smile returned. "You should have been here earlier to her those souls scream, I tried to kill them a quick as possible, I swear. The idea of leaving someone alive and letting them suffer a slow death is barbaric. It would be cruel of me not to finish the job here so I'll make this quick and return to what I was doing before you so rudely interrupted me." Once she finished her sentence she rushed Melaura with sonido and appeared in front of her. She then started to swiftly stab at her with one consecutive powerful thrust after another as she advanced. She was aiming for her torso attempting to hit her Heart, Lungs, Stomach, Liver and spleen. She did hope her opponent could fight back and hold out against for at least a few minutes. If she might get serious, Not enough to release of course.

@Iroh

Last edited:
[fieldbox=No Juro-The Decimo, maroon]
Juro had gone through the Garganta with every other Espada, even though he wanted to stay behind and lay down on some soft spot inside of Hueco Mundo, filled with pillows. That sounded nice right about now, but Vaham thought now would be the best time. Lets hope that Vaham was correct about that.

On the other side, in the Seireiti, it was beautiful. The Sun was warm, not scorching hot like in Hueco Mundo. The wind blew softly across his face and it was just perfect napping weather! While the Espada broke off to go challenge the Shinigami, that was not on his agenda. Number one on his agenda was go find a nice spot of grass to go take a nap! Juro's spiritual energy was being suppressed...by himself, and it was so low that he would go undetected because of all the other Espada taking the attention. He was just a small blip on the radar, nothing to worry about. "Nap time.." He talked in a slow groggy voice, letting a yawn out after he spoke.

He used Sonido to disappear, and re-appear only a distance away from another Espada who was currently engaged with a current Shinigami. He located himself near the Segunda, well not so near that he would be hit by any attacks or the blast of any attacks. Why did he choose this area to take a nap? Well. The Segunda was strong and would attract all the attention while he could just lay down and be ignored and overlooked. Perfect plan to sleep! Alicia was a full grown..Arrancar, so why not watch? Better than watching the child Espada fight. It would leave a bad taste in his mouth.

"Woo. You can do it Alicia, go team Espada." He spoke groggily, letting a yawn between his words and he didn't speak very loudly. Just talking to himself, so he can say he at least did something if questioned later when they went back to Hueco Mundo.

Juro sat down on the ground, his back against a wall as his eyes were now half-lidded. He wanted to sleep, but he doubted he would get any. At least he could relax.
@RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Iroh
Illea Sirani- La Tercera
Released
k3Ek2ml.png

Illea was almost surprised her wind, and even more importantly, her powder had hit, and her face showed the surprised. It seemed like he blocked his face from it with his arms though. Her powder carried small amounts of her blood, her infectious blood.

Sangre de la Leprosa, Illea's disease, carried through her blood, would start to rot whatever it seeped into, turning the skin white and eating the muscle underneath. A normal disease most of the time, it would supercharge under her reiatsu. Still, it was only a small amount in her powder, Illea needed more blood spread to make it fatal.

The 'kenpachi' started shouting vulgarities at her, making Illea cringe, eliciting a response.

"...child here..."

Then he charged with both fists. Illea's only response was stretch out her neck to invite him to hit her there. Covered in blood as her release made her, it would only make it a death sentence. She just had to avoid getting hit there, or being hit too much.

Sadly he changed his mind, and went after his sword instead, grumbling in the middle of battle, and casually standing right infront of her to pull it out. A cough of irritation occurred, Illea barely holding back a fit. It was a battle to the death, why take it so casually? He was literally standing right infront of her trying to pull his sword out, not that she thought he could do it.

Tired of her opponent treating it like a game, Illea's irritation resulting in her reiatsu skyrocketing, and she began gathering all the power she could to it behind her back into a Gran Rey Cero. She wanted to make it even stronger than when she had arrived, though it would take some charging, which kenpachi seemed all too happy to give her, time and time again.

Her sudden burst of effort though, coupled with her irritation caused something to burst in her lungs, which had been irritating her all day.

Bent over in a sudden coughing fit, the cero showing, she looked up in shock and terror at the balancer mid swing with flames coming at her. She could barely lean to the left, hoping to avoid that getting hit, closing her eyes as she did. At least if he hurt her too badly while charging, it would detonate on both of them.

Illea opened her eyes in surprise to find herself not one fire. Looking behind her, fellow Espada Xenethis stood there, holding her by her neck, hopefully without the blood.

Illea's entire demeanor changed seeing him, a childlike smile returning to her face, and her personality becoming more like sugar, and less like arsenic. With her released appearance, it might have been more scary than her deadly pragmatism a second beforehand. Despite the change in personality, she continued charging the Gran Rey Cero. Xenethis could probably stop Kenpachi from attacking her while he was there. She giggled at his banter. What was a loli? The mention of candy though got a reaction.

"*cough*What kind of candy? Oh, before I forget, can I ask a favor? Can you get me a live shinigami? Pleeeeeease. I would but..."

A drop of blood fell off of Illea as if to answer to what would happen if she tried. In any case she shook her head.

"I think I'm done here though too. If we wanna do some damage, we probably hit important places. I bet some medics are where I hit earlier by. Imma go fight them, they put up more of a fight than Captain...Captain...."

Illea turned to the 'kenpachi'.

"What did you say your name was? I forgot. Wait, I guess it doesn't matter."

With that, Illea flew off towards the squad 11 barracks, still gathering power. It didn't matter if her body was struggling, she had a mission to do.

• Love
Sieghardt Oda & Nene Surin

His attack missed only because another one appeared causing him to frown as they conversed. Only to be taunted and taunted and taunted by the new comer which made him frown. "You talk a lot of shit for someone who's reiatsu is weaker than the girls. Although if you both wanna fight me then go for it, I'm getting bored with this anyway. Might as well kill you guys as fast as possible." He said and started moving forward before the newcomer shot a cero out. he frowned and was about to intercept until Meluara stopped it for him. "Huh, well I may just have to thank the man hunter later. Spared me the trouble of stopping that." Yet his attention went back to the two when Illea spoke up, her words.... oh dear god did they make his mind just snap. Did the bitch just say the medics put up more of a fight then he did? And now she was ignoring him? No this was not how this was going, if someone was going to be ignored it would be her and by him. Not the other way around! Yet as she moved towards his squad he just grinned and laughed.

He would look at the newcomer before Sieg tilted his head. "All you shits are annoying me, let me show you why I'm the fucking strongest captain!!!!" Sieg yelled before bursting forth and stopping in front of Illea his killing intent enough to make his men on the ground that weren't badly injured start shaking in fear. "Want me to treat you like an adult? Okay." Sieg said starting to shunpo all around the girl what would make this scary for her is a an arc of flames would appear and coming at her each time he shunpoed to a new spot. Causing multiple arc to head towards her one spot, until he stopped above her with his shikai pointed down at her. "Cross Nova!" To end the attack he would shoot a pillar of flames down at her at an angle to just avoid his own barracks, but still enough that they would feel the heat.

As he shot this at Illea he looked at the newcomer and grinned and motioned for him to attack as well with his left hand. "Come on, test this Lolicon out. You may find out I like hearing bitches like you screaming in agony a bit more." He taunted only for a big breasted woman called Nene to shunpo behind the red headed arrancar with a smile as she pointed her finger at his back. "Hado number four Byakurai." She would state not doing a chant which made Sieg scoff before launching more pillars of flames at Illea. He was dead set on burning this girl alive now, and oooooh boy was he going to enjoy her screams.
---

Nene however knew full well the arrancar would survive or dodge knowing she was there and already shunpoed back with her Tanto drawn. She would stare at him and smile as she waved. "Hey there champ, wanna play with me a bit? I promise it will be a fun game! It's called the impossible game, where you keep trying and you keep losing. Sounds like fun right?" Nene said before she would just unleash bullet hell upon Xenethis with a Byakurai swarm. Of course this was just a prelude to their lovely game, she wouldn't play the fun games until he was beign a sport and playing back. Its no fun when its one sided.

• Love
'Oh, someone interrupted the cero?' A rhetoric question spurred in his mind, referring to the small distraction he intended for, but alas, failed.

The crimson haired Espada stood there idly by as the Shinigami was angered more so than ever. Perhaps this man was easily provoked. Honestly, the Cuatro had more or less a dull expression on his face. His hands were pocketed and he did not feel the need to do anything in particular, not even when he mentioned the difference in reiatsu between the Tercera and him. Scratching the back of his head, his eyes veered over to the scenery to his left, pretty much ignoring the Shinigami. "Sure, whatever you say. You seem to have all the answers."

Apparently, Illea was ready to move on as well, do some more damage to Seireitei. 'I guess the candy did not do the trick.' He mentally sighed. However the little girl easily pushed the Shinigami's buttons. "Are you sure it's wise to leave though? I mean look at him.." Xenethis referred to the expression plastered on the enemy. Him being ignored again may as well make him rip his own hair apart. This time, the Espada did not move and allowed the enemy to move past him, towards the Tercera.

Turning around, he felt the killing intent oozing from the enemy. The Shinigami was standing before Illea. A smile came across Xenethis' face. "Oh, well done, Illea." He whispered to himself. Perhaps she was able to make the Shinigami snap. Was it so easy though? Where all the Shinigami this stupid? Xenethis could follow each step the Shinigami made with his Shunpo. His flurry of flame based attacks, all to burn the little girl alive.

The anger in his voice could clearly be noted. The Cuatro just stood there honestly, did not even feel like interfering. The enemy moved his attention over to him. He wanted to take them both at once, provoking and beckoning Xenethis to make a move. Before he could respond, another Shinigami appeared, but this time behind him. "Hmm?" He curiously added, tilting his face slightly to the side, gazing at the new Shinigami from the corner of his golden eyes.

Xenethis knew that something was coming, a high density spiritual based attack, like a lightning bolt was released from the tip of the female Shinigami's finger. However, the Espada decided to take the hit. It did not go through him, but rather was stopped by his hierro, and instead, sent him flying towards the surface. Xenethis likely passed by Alexander, before he ended up crashing against a wall. A big crater was made, as smoke from the debris started to billow around him. More of the same spirital based attacks commenced, trying to dig him deeper into the wall, as the crater only widened, and the smoke only increasing.

The upbeat voice escaping the Shinigami was almost if not identical to the other hotheaded Shinigami. She wanted to play a game. From within the smoke, a general Cero was released, only to cancel out the incoming attacks. "Urgh.." Xenethis pushed away the debris around him, before the smoke eventually disappeared. Showing the Espada basically unharmed, though his typical white Arrancar clothes were dirtied.

"What's the fun in a game when you'll always be on the receiving end?" Taking a few steps forward, away from the crater on the wall and the debris, the man removed the dust and dirt from his clothes.

"Besides, I was hoping you'd actually do some damage with your repetitive attacks from earlier." The Espada clearly noted and indirectly made sure that the female Shinigami knew he purposefully took the hits.

"But I guess I was wrong."

Last edited:
  • Love
Jati Ishlan, The Lieutenant of squad 9. When he received The Head Captain's alert he had just stopped practicing his hakuda in squad 9's dojo with other squad members. They where interrupted by an explosion they heard. His ash white hair was soaked with sweat from practice. He had also removed the upper part of his Shihakusho earlier before training so it wouldn't get wet. The alert was a surprise and troubling, Someone had actually manage to break into the Seireitei! Jati pondered on who could have done such a thing, what they used to do so and the reason why they came in the first place. He hoped he would fine the answer soon as he grabbed his Shihakusho from the floor and put it on. Jati then turned to the other Shinigami's he was training with. "You heard the head Captain, Move back! What ever we are up against must be powerful!" With that he left out through the door to confront the intruders.

Once exciting the dojo he jumped on the top of it searched around for the intruders. He saw the smoke rising from squad 11 and noticed a black distortion in the sky. He had seen such a thing before, A Garganta! This was what Gillian level hollows used to usually travel to the human world but what where they doing here? No Gillian could be so foolish to come here where most defiantly perish. Jati also saw no Gillian levels, only human figures walking out of the Garganta. He got a read of the Spiritual pressure and they were more powerful then anything he had ever faced. They split up and it seemed the Captain's persuaded them. He notice squad 11's captain, had directly went to challenge them with no hesitation. His enemy had a massive spiritual pressure, These guy might just have been way out of his league. Jati wondered it he should back off and wait for his captain to arrive, The head Captain did say no engaging the enemy without a Captain present. Jati couldn't let these enemies scare him and went to challenge one. He saw Captain Sunemizuki of squad 5 fighting with one of the intruders and another one close by...watching. He use Shunpo and appeared below them ready to help the Captain. He would have tried to help Captain Oda but he would had mostly likely had told him to shew. Jati figured he was the one on one type of fighter anyway.

He readied himself and unsheathed his Zanpokuto but as he did so he noticed a man on the ground sleeping. Jati was surprised by what he saw, He looked to be a enemy. "Um...You there, Why are you sleeping? And why on enemy grounds, I'm sure that isn't the smartest move on your part." He moved closer brandish his Zanpokuto. "Bakudo #4. Hainawa!" A yellow rope of reishi then wrapped around to immobilize him. "If I was anyone else I would had attack by now but I think we can reach a agreement. You surrender now and come with me where we can imprison you and interrogate you after all this is over." Jati then cast

@Artorias

• Love
Reactions: Ganryu
Collab post: Dakota K5. Iroh. Detective Zero
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guerra:
Guerra merely sat as the tree fell behind him, the mark on his neck healing. The Shinigami that struck him was familiar but as to how familiar he was not able to answer, he turned his head to look a the shinigami as he spoke to him. "If you go into this dance with me like that then you will die here, understand that I am not something you have faced before and it seems I will need to teach you this." Guerra shifted himself to face the Shinigami and stood to his full sealed height of 7 feet 6 inches while he rested his 6 foot sword on his shoulder."Lesson one, power." As Guerra said this he started to release his Reiryoku and focus it onto the captain, a bead of sweat formed on the man's face. "This is less than twenty five percent of my total power in this state we will fight like this for now." He said as he rushed in with a Sonido, crashing into Zion and locking swords with the shinigami pressing him into the ground. "If you can not get out of this lock and strike me you are not worth my time." He said with a passive face staring directly into the shinigami's eyes under him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zion:
Zion realized he was in trouble seeing 25% release of power was almost suffocating. Zion getting a good look at this mans face he saw very familiar markings on his beard, as they appeared to be remnants of a hollow mask but they had carvings etched into them. This nostalgia was short lived as he tried to hold his ground but this man was physically more powerful. "Those markings, I believe I have seen them before during one of my visits to Huenco Mundo" he says still holding his ground.
He dropped to one knee, he knew what he had to do to at least match his power and show that he was not a Captain for nothing. "KILL YOURSELF - JISATSU" he says the phrase releasing his Zanpakuto the rush of reiatsu and increase in strength was enough to help him regain his footing and push the enemy back to the point they were at a stalemate.
Zion pushed off creating some distance between the two, he didn't want to get sucked up in his opponents rhythm. Zion's hands begin to glow,"BAKUDO #1 - SAI" as the kido locks his opponents hands behind his back and then he used shunpo with the black edge raised to strike and activate Teiku Jinsei and steal some reiatsu and use it against his opponent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guerra:
Guerra leaped back as he felt a small amount of reiatsu leave him and go into the shinigami before him, a dark laugh left Guerra's lips. "You took some of my reiatsu though how wise of a move was that for you?" He broke the kido. "My reiatsu is filled with rage...my rage, you feel it don't you? Just that small bit makes you want to lash out at everything." He put his sword away before increasing his reiatsu again."Lesson two, concentration and unfamiliarity. You are now going to need to fight me and the rage you took it as well as with out a blade, don't blink." Guerra's tactics had changed as he pushed Zion's position again but instead of trying to strike with his sword he grabbed the smaller man by the neck and sword wrist, he squeezed until Zion dropped his blade before swinging the Captain by his neck into the dying earth around them and then throwing him like a rag doll. "Let's see how well you fight without that blade of yours." He called out as he advanced on Zion
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kairi:
While events had spent their pace moving along, Kairi had been found by her captain and followed him as by his orders. Up until then, she was witnessing what her Captain and this new enemy were capable of, arms crossed as she watched patiently. This foe of theirs was massive, that was for sure. Thinking about it was just making her enjoy the thought of stronger enemies being out there. Still, she decided only to jump in if it was deemed entirely necessary, up until now, this fight was her Captain's.
That decision looked to come quicker than anticipated however, having seen how the first few minutes progressed and what was said. What this hulking man was talking about, 'rage,' it was interesting to her, and with how easily he broke through her Captain's kido among other things, a wish for a stronger opponent was obviously coming true. "Well now.. I hope Furenji knows how to share.." Kairi spoke to herself before letting her arms fall from being crossed, eyes looking down to the hilt of her zanpakuto. Drawing out her blade, it was longer than a typical katana. The average blade type of most shinigami in a sealed state, hers was at best as long as a nodachi.
Hands clenching tightly, her own spiritual energy was leaking rather noticeably as a smirk plastered her lips. "Force unto submission, all who oppose.. Keito." She said the name of her zanpakuto with a darker tone than the rest of her voice, a hint that she was beginning to enjoy herself as her zanpakuto changed. The blade vanished entirely before her arms and legs were covered in new equipment. Gauntlets clenched tightly in her fist, the metal could be heard clinking together as she prepared herself. Around now, Guerra was encroaching upon her Captain after thrashing him about a little.
Lowering her stance as a foot dragged back, Kairi launched herself into harms way, almost directly in Guerra's path as she worked to act fast. Closing the gap with a short-ranged shunpo, she'd reappear almost bumping into the massive man, her stance lowered quite a bit before she sprung a leg upwards, her foot aiming for his jaw. Whether it connected or not in a hopeful element of surprise, even for a lieutenant she wasn't going to let this be easy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guerra:
The kick was sudden as it hit his jaw though the female shinigami didn't know what to do when his left had came around and grabbed her by her planted leg, he spun with her and threw her at his other combatant who he assumed to be her captain. "Well it seems that the lesson is over and the real fight is to begin." Guerra said as he picked the captain's blade up and threw it so that it would land next to him.
Guerra's Reiatsu started to climbed higher even becoming visible as angry tendrils of sanguine Reiryoku started to dance around him. "I recall letting you live when you were just a pup in that great desert captain. Now show me that I was not wrong in sparing you that day." As Guerra spoke he brought his blade back out as it to was encased in his Reiryoku but what was terrifying was that Guerra had yet to release his blade or resurreccion yet.
"May I know the names of my opponents?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zion:
Kairi was agile she of course landed on her feet but Zion was bruised well his ego more then his body. The rage filled reiatsu was beginning to taint his the moment he picked up the blade. This guy even withstood Kairi's attack which her Shikai greatly enhanced her physical strikes. "My name is Zion Furenji Captain of the 2nd division and you think your rage can deter me I have been battling my rage for years but I can feel this reiatsu poisoning me" he says as more of his reiatsu turns red.
Zion began thinking about Saiga and even Jisatsu was shaking leaking out the red reiatsu it was at its limit. He had to release the energy but this went well with Kairi's Shikai as Jisatsu could cause internal damage and she could cause great physical damage if they timed it right they could at least cause this mountain some damage.
"Kairi I have to release this energy or else it will consume me the moment I do there should be an opening hit him with everything you got" he says
He was starting to see red so he charged at the enemy his Shikai glowing red. "YOU LET ME LIVE WELL THAT WAS YOUR MISTAKE, YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME DIE AND JOIN THE CAPTAIN I COULD NOT SAVE!" he screamed landing strike after strike the raged enhanced power was helping him drive the enemy back. He didn't know if he was doing substantial damage but the rage was getting to him but he had to do as much damage as possible.
After the onslaught his reiatsu was red and he felt his bones beginning to fracture....
He held the power past his limit and Jisatsu was still stealing reiatsu. Zion charged one last time "TEIKU JINSEI" as he released the wave of energy at the enemy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kairi:
As Kairi regained her ground from being tossed away, she smirked as she rolled her shoulders and cracked her neck, "Lieutenant of Gotei 13's 2nd Division, Kairi Veritahl. I may be a lieutenant but underestimating me will be something you'll regret." Of course, she wasn't going to underestimate her opponent either. From what she's already seen, he was going to be a tough fight even for her Captain she'd imagine.
As Zion spoke as he looked to be afflicted by this enemies' reiatsu, she merely huffed as he relayed what he wanted her to do, "Don't need to ask me twice, but that will be easier said than done." After that, she was already on the move again, moving forward from an angle to prevent herself from being in the way.
Whether the opening came or not or if it was even effective against their opponent, a few spots on Kairi began to glow as she came into melee distance, "Kyouka-ni!" In that instant, her power was felt to double, a foot slamming down on the ground for support as she brought a fist to bear, straight for the Primera's midsection,"Ikkotsu!" As the fist hopefully hit, it probably wasn't strong enough to truly harm the Primera, but it definitely carried enough force to shove him along.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guerra:
Guerra did his best to dodge the captain's blast but was still clipped by it, the blast damaged his right portion of his body though he felt more pain in his body then at the skin while the hit from the lieutenant pushed him back slightly though did less damage then the blast. Black earth hung in the air from Zion's attack as Guerra stood still and let his body start healing his wounds, these two were worthy of his time and attention and his power.
"It seems that my efforts in keeping you alive were not wasted. To see how powerful you have become as well as to see the lovely second in command who works with you, but it is time to stop playing." He spoke from inside the dirt haze around him, he focused on the two signatures near him and found the lieutenant's who was closest to him and so he made his move. Guerra used a sonido to burst forth from the settling airborne dirt strait at the lieutenant, she tried to get out of the way but Guerra was upon her without any hesitation as he brought his knee up and savagely drilled it into her midsection before he lifted his leg up as she hung in the air and slammed her into the dirt keeping her pinned to the ground, she tried to struggle but went rigid when she felt the Primera's blade a the back of her neck. Guerra looked at Zion and spoke. "Tell me captain, what do you do now? If she moves she dies while if you attack me she is in the path, what to do what to do?"
Though he favored his left side he was still able to fight but if the captain was smart he would go with the easiest option as normally the easiest option was the one that worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.