Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayano hopped down from her perch, landing not so far away from Guerro and Xenethis. This little standoff thing was getting boring and she wanted to see them all actually do something. It seemed that having Illea there was causing things to be at an impasse so all that had to happen was a little removal. Having her dere mask on at the moment, she was in a particularly peaceful mood. Had she been in the other case, killing one or both of the ones in the way would have worked... but no. She wanted to see the shinigami in action. She loved the heroic types so she might as well give them the chance to strut their stuff for her.

"I have a solution," she chirped happily, clapping her hands, "I'll take Illea off your hands and send her back. Then you can all do whatever you'd like."

Without waiting for an okay on it from anyone else, she went about looking for something to use to carry Illea with without getting blood on herself. She didn't mind blood when she was ready to eliminate people but now wasn't the time for that. Now was the time for being cute and adorable. Kneeling next to Seig, she prodded his clothes in one of the not so bloody spots.

"You wouldn't mind terribly if I borrowed these to help a loli, would you?"

She was well aware that he probably couldn't answer too well right now but alas, if he wasn't going to show any his manly stuff, he might as well be useful to making way for those that were.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Nene Surin & Sieghardt Oda
@Akashi @Nevvy @Saito Hajime @Iroh @Astros @Dakota K5
A lot was going on with not much leeway happening, her proposal was switched around to him leaving with Illea and coming back just to make sure Xen didn't die. So a deal for them, which Kiyoshi pointed out wasn't really a deal but more like fuck you, here are my demands. Then this weird girl showed up and started saying she had a solution of taking Illea off their hands to do whatever they wanted. Then proceeded to walk over to Sieg and tried to strip him. Which only aggravated Nene to the point she looked at hem with a glare and frown. "How about counter proposal to your counter proposal? You can do that, but you also have to make him get off Sieg and have your friend stop stripping him! We still have the loaded gun of Zion's bankai you know? Just him activating it means Sieg and her will both die...... Hold on and don't consider this an act of aggression... Just a way to make the deal go a bit faster. Also less prone for us to be screwed. Start Gēmāhōku!" Nene spoke as her Tanto grew into a pixelated sword and a glove would appear on her left hand.

She held up her finger before dragging the sword along the ground, leaving behind a data trail in the ground. She stopped when she made a square around all of them and the motioned her hand to have a data wall rise way up into the sky, high enough to match even their tallest buildings. "Not the perfect hindrance but enough of one. So what do you say about the new deal, we will allow you to leave with Illea first only if you get those two to stop what they are doing. And I will accept the terms only me and red head will fight with no interference." Yet some grumbling would come from Sieg as he opened his eyes slightly and looked up at Xen before looking at the one prodding him. "Excuse me...... yet why is a piece of trash stepping on me..... and why is one..... stripping me?" He said weakly looking at the one stripping him, before looking at Nene. "Lower the wall...... I want Illea to live..... So go ahead and use my clothing.... whoever you are...." Sieg spoke before Nene shook her head. "Thats foo-" "Lower the wall, or I'll kill you when I recover." Sieg said cutting her off, which made her grumble before lowering it yet kept the data square there.

Sieg would then look at Xen and chuckle. "Bitch, I know you just want a serious fight...... much like I do......Otherwise I'd be dead right now...... So how about my deal instead..... You go now and take Illea away.... Then when I recover, I'll give you the beat down of your entire life..... You must have sensed it no? ..... I can see the look in your eye, you and me are somewhat similar....... wanting that fight of our lives." He then looked at the prodding girl and grumbled as he removed the top for her only for the fact it was getting weird with someone trying to take that off.... poorly. "There..... freak." Most would see that he was almost literally as pale as a ghost. Nene just grumbled and shook her head. This was really going to result in Zion, having to use his bankai huh? So she would lean in and whisper in his ear, for him to get prepared to use it, even at the risk of Sieg dying. At least if Sieg died so would that Illea girl.​

Amidst all the chaos in Soul Society, or more specifically, Seireitei. A Senkaimon appeared, just outside the Seireitei, by the gates on the eastern side. As per usual, a gatekeeper was there, with his eyes peeled open to not allow anyone to intrude on the place. Obviously there were already these Arrancars who had been able to get inside, but no one had so far passed through any of the four gates around Seireitei. A very big, yet robust man was standing there, or rather, he seemed more like a beast. "Another Shinigami?" He whispered to himself, before taking a few steps forward.

The gatekeeper was holding a staff almost as tall as the man. Though something was awry. The Senkaimon was open and as usual, bright white light was emanating from its centre where the two doors slid open. 'Why isn't anyone coming out?' The gatekeeper had a positive attitude, because no one but a Shinigami could use a Senkaimon, or so he assumed. That's when a simple blue spiritual based arrow was released from within the Senkaimon. Coming at great speed, aimed straight at the gatekeepers head.

"Hmph!" The gatekeeper noticed it just in time to swing his staff down in an arching direction, able to create a transparent shield in front of him to deflect it away. The blue arrow seemed awfully similar to something from the past. He had an idea but did not utter their name. The gatekeeper's eyes squinted, preparing himself for whatever it was that was about to come out from the Senkaimon. "Whoever you are, you better step out!" The gatekeeper raised his voice, threatening the newly arrived enemy in Seireitei.

That's when his eyes widened. That's when they became somewhat red, before blood gushed out from his mouth. "Ngh!!" The gatekeeper was barely able to look towards his stomach, as a hand had penetrated through the body, covered in his blood entirely. The gatekeeper tilted his head to side by mustering all the strength he had, because his own life force was decreasing at extreme speed. He was probably done for any minute now. However, the gatekeeper, who was named Munzo Chayoi, was able to see the assailant, but barely. "W-- Who.. r... ou?.." Words could barely escape his lips as the blood was still gushing out. "Q... y?"

It was none other than a man covered in black, with a demonic mask covering his face as always. It was Vaham, the leader of the Espada who had made his appearance in Seireitei just in time to do what he actually wanted. Everyone else were distracting to the extent that no one would notice him, other than the fact that a Senkaimon appeared, so supposedly another Shinigami had come to their aid. "Gah!!" The gatekeeper succumbed to the death that was waiting for him, as the Jōkyaku pulled his hand out from the hole he created. "Now then, you resemble a hollow much more than I ever have." Turning around, he walked inside Seireitei, without any trouble.

There was a simple reason for why he chose the entrance from the eastern gate, rather than any other. It was the closest to Shin'ō Academy. A few seconds later, the leader of the Espada stood on top of the wall surrounding Seireitei, by the eastern gate. It was tall enough for him to get a good view, and was able to see that alot had happened since his minions invaded Soul Society. A smile appeared beneath his mask, as the man was able to detect many unique and different spiritual energies. His gaze shifted towards the sky, in a certain direction, before he said something. "Are you watching?" He curiously asked, before a message was relayed right back to him. "Good."

Obviously, everything that had happened thus far, was automatically transferred to him as memories, as if he was there all the time, observing the situation and every Arrancar and what they had done so far. At least there was a benefit for being his other half. His yellow eyes squinted, before his attention moved towards the Academy. Minutes later, he was at the place he was suppose to be, the Academy. Fortunately, it was not heavily guarded, because most if not much of the manpower had moved over to the many Shinigami that required their aid, and the structures that was obliterated by Illea's favorite move; Gran Rey Cero. 'Well done, my little Arrancars..' Vaham was satisfied to see what they had done to Seireitei in such a short time.

Though there was much more on his mind than just that. Once he was inside, he was able to find a place where many of the Shinigami-to-be students where holed up at. Obviously there were one or two teachers there as well, who were Shinigami's themselves. "Who're you?! And what the hell are you doing here?!" One of the Shinigami teachers asked, pointing their Zanpakutō at him. "Me? I'm here for..." He pulled up a round device that was pitch black. Some odd essence was leaking out from it. Gazing at the students, he pinpointed a certain very unique, a very special spiritual energy, thanks to his device. "Him.." Vaham pointed his device towards a certain student.

Obviously, the leader of the Espada meant harm and looked quite hostile. His entire appearance screamed 'enemy' anyway. "Well, you're not getting him, you damn.. Monster." The Shinigami referred to him as one of the invaders out there, before he rushed at the Jōkyaku. So did the second Shinigami teacher.

"I wish you both did not do that.." He grinningly added, before they both stabbed him with their Zanpakutō, or so they believed they did. It was only an after image of Vaham, as he was standing behind them. Grasping the both of their heads from behind, he smashed them into the ground, creating two small craters where their heads had dug in. Not so long after red light emanated between his hands and their heads. Yes, the man was charging two simple Cero, before they were released, immediately killing the two Shinigami teachers.

The students screamed and were terrified, some even tried using weak Kidō spells against him. But to no avail, they were all in some serious bad luck. Ignoring the students he went for the one person he was looking for, before grabbing this certain student from the neck. As the latter tried to gasp for air, he threw him against the wall, before he pulled out his little device, pushing it towards the center of this particular students body, it brightened up, before it sucked his entire reiatsu along with his life force. The student was no more. A small click sound was heard from the device, notifying Vaham that whatever it actually stored, was successfully sealed inside, for the time being.

Moments later, he left the Academy, not killing the students. The man used a Cero so if they were to report him to the Shinigami later, they would definetely say it was one of those Hollows or an Arrancar. "That went smoothly.." He sighed in relief, mentally thanking his little army of ten. Pulling out another device, which looked more like an egg-shaped device, he made sure it was placed somewhere in Rukongai. As it would gradually sometime in the future, do its bidding to ruin Soul Society, even if it would require time.

This egg-shaped device started to leak out some dark essence, that would eventually make its way inside the many souls/pluses spread throughout the many districts of Rukongai. Things were in motion, as the man was observing the situation unfolding where Guerra, Illea, Xenethis and Kayano were. Obviously his mind was set on the rest of the Espada as well, like Alexander, Belladonna, Alicia and Kurono. "It's time to head back." Vaham was just about to appear before the Arrancars, but at the moment, he would wait and see how things played out.

Last edited:
OOC had permission to help art "out" as he requests given time constraints and nature of the battle, anyways heres the collab.

With a rather annoyed expression, much as one could tell with the wrappings covering her head, Natsuko seemed to let out a low, almost inaudible growl as she paused from her mutterings.

"I might question why the sad look... however I feel it be in your best interest to not aggravate me further than you already have..." The "mummy" stated aloud, pretty much having figured out the source of the Arrancar's downcast look.

This was growing extremely tiring for Natsuko. Aside from the annoying rhymes and chimes, her opponent also appeared to be a speed-type, or at least was more proficient with her movement speed than Natsuko herself was, which made it incredibly difficult to utilize her Kido efficiently. To deal with enemies like these, the use of a Bakudo would typically be used. But weaker ones wouldn't do much to even annoy someone on the same level as some of the more elite Captains, and the stronger ones with incantations spoken would take too long; Alica wouldn't just let her finish.

Then there were these arms and skull. Natsuko had already deduced that their source of power was likely connected to Alicia, given the chain between the two. However, that didn't really help her figure out how to get rid of them. One certainly seemed to be in shambles, but the other was in pristine condition aside from a subtle dimming of the chain attached to them. Regardless they all seemed rather—expressive; it was as if they thought for themselves, or maybe they acted as parts and pieces of the Segunda's personality. Either way, they were definitely more than peeved at her for the inflicted damage. To make matters worse, the damned rhymes started again...

"...I do not wish to see any surprises from you... For the record, however, your rhymes do not make your perversity any less horrific," Retorted Natsuko in a harsh matter. At least the woman was giving away her next action with these stupid poems.

Suddenly, the arrancar vanished from sight, leaving a series of afterimages in her wake before she physically appeared closer with a combination of thrusts, swings and slashes. Thankfully, while Natsuko wasn't the fastest of those around, her swordplay was easily one of an elite, which gave her an edge she sorely if she wanted even a chance at dealing with Alicia's speed. When their blades first parried each other, though, Natsuko grew a bit surprised at the fact that she didn't feel any lethal intent behind the swings. The Captain could tell; she wasn't an amateur. The damnable Arrancar was trying to cut her bindings!

Natsuko countered best she could, but unfortunately the Segunda wasn't a novice when it came to wielding a blade. Parrying and swiping away strikes she could and evading those she couldn't, she couldn't stop a hundred percent of the onslaught of swings, resulting in parts of her wrappings getting cut and torn away. For most of the volley she was thankfully able to avoid much of the wrappings on her head getting cut, though still a bit of green hair showed, however during a downward swing on the arrancar's part, she managed to cut dangerously close down the middle of Natsuko's torso, and while she only scraped the surface of the skin, the bindings were cleanly cut. While it didn't reveal anything per say, the cut allowed the bindings around the chest to loosen slightly showing that the small Captain had perhaps a bit more bust than what originally appeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the Captain and Espada face off, the new arrival soon found himself under attack by the three well as of now two beings, as the third, a skull simply looks on. As Kon turns his focus to the weaker of the hands. Using Hadou 32, Okasen at the pair of skeletal hands. Though a rookie he carefully aims the yellow wave seems to score a critical hit on the weakened hand, causing it to dissipate, however the unharmed hand...remains unharmed, however with its partner gone, it also seems to vanish, the skull however immediately charges a Cero, while dodged, it seems the skull is intent on automatic fire..or at least as close as it can come to it.

Watching all of this play out the Segunda replies to Natsuko's first remark with a chuckle of sorts, still carrying her barrage. "Oh? Did I hit a nerve?" With a tch mark visible from a pulsing vein, she keeps her theme while replying to the womans further insistence that Alicia was a rapist. "Oh please you speak as if you were the main course! When you aren't even the hors d'oeuvre.." Giggling as the pair exchange blows, this woman was good, however she likely wasn't used to fighting such a short blade in close. Bit by bit her attacks hit a mark, eventually scoring a major hit on the upper torso. Watching the bandages bulge and stretch, she raises an eyebrow as if judging.

"Impressive..you do have something after all, so that is one riddle solved...sadly I was that size as a teenager, where as you are an adult and still so meager.." Taking another stab at the woman in both senses of the word, she pauses briefly at the destruction of the weakened hand. "..oh you really should not have done that..such an annoying little gnat. When the hands are broke, the head has no choice but to have you suffer a stroke." Giggling at this she notices two power sources growing fainter in the distance..the captain and the little girl. Giggling a bit more this was truly amusing.

"Ohohoho.." Dismissing the skull, she stares pointedly at Natsuko. "What do you say you dismiss your friend, and we put to this an end?" Truthfully she was running out of time and wanted to at least attempt to get some shopping done..plus she wanted to solve the rest of the riddle under the wrappers, this..boy was just a distraction for the task at hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was starting to look bad, not only for her but for the younger Kon as well. He was still very young and inexperienced, even if he was a Captain. These intruders obviously weren't pushovers. Hell, Natsuko had felt the Tercera's and Kenpachi's energy diminishing slowly in the distance. If they were capable of pushing the Captain of the 11th division to his limits, a Captain that was older and stronger than her, the boy didn't stand much less chance than she did herself. It didn't help her pride knowing that this woman was still holding back to boot. Natsuko had still not entered even her shikai, however still. They were causing this much damage and there were some of Alicia's kin that weren't even assisting their comrades in combat.

Clicking her tongue, it seemed as though the arrancar had paused after showing shock at her "assets" being larger than she originally deduced, however they still weren't comparable to Alicia's herself. She was toying with the two and so blatantly cocky about it, but much as that aggravated Natsuko, she couldn't help but agree. If she were struggling, there wasn't much a young, rookie Captain could do to assist. Not only that, but Natsuko couldn't help but feel as though this opponent in front of her was even stronger than the one that gave Kenpachi a run for his money.

"...Boy... Go. Find and assist the others as you are needed. There is no more you can do here." While perhaps a bit blunt, Natsuko stated what she felt was true and hoped he understood. There was no point in him acquiring unnecessary injuries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching as the Rookie captain begrudgingly leaves, Alicia giggles turning to face Natsuko. "You have amused me fairly well, for this I shall give you a tale. The one who was beaten and did to yours such trouble, among us the ascended hollow the Arrancar, does she hold the rank of Three. Among us are 10, the Espada, strongest branches of a makeshift Tree." Holding up the back of her left hand a two was clearly visible. "I am the 2nd amongst us, but One I may replace, given he seems to have forgotten his place.." Feeling a presence fast approaching, the two together would likely be able to fight her on even grounds or almost even, which would be most amusing. But saddly time was running out.

There was however still one more thing to do. Or two. "You amused me, but really you picked poorly it would be one of your elders to be of concern to me. Had you attacked at full strength and risked your life and had an able ally I would be in retreat, or be the one in defeat..peace has made you complacent, a price that can lead to torment.." Spinning the cleaver it seemed she had not given up on her task..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"..Yes lets end this, I get tired of seeing those udders swaying in my face..and of seeing you as well, rapist." The captain places her left hand forward, while using the right to firmly grip her sword in defense, she still did not want to show any signs of her ability, plus this woman wasn't inspite of all her talk taking this seriously, even when her comrade went.. wait; Were they even her comrades? "Hadō #63 Raikoho." As the beam of lightning emits, the damnable Espada is suddenly gone, not falling for her trick this time, the Captain parries the blow in advance, as the cleaver just clips the outer most layer of bandages.

Clicking her tongue it was Natsuko's turn to taunt this gawdy cow. "..Oh? What was it you told me about taking someone on at full force?" Narrowing her eyes, the pairs blades were now locked in struggle, but oddly the expression the Segunda showed shifted as if monitoring something elsewhere. This could be a good sign, or a very bad one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alicia laughs, so he did come. While it was faint and brief, and surrounded by other presences in this chaos, Alicia knew this Reiatsu rather well.. So they had been used, not that she could complain, she was using him as well, but maybe it was time for a change of some sort. "Well now..it seems I must go..Next time avoid me, or you shall know only woe. Shinigami..but I will leave you with a riddle so simple, that even your thick temple can solve."

Breaking Blades and jumping back Alicia spins the blade round and round, continuing in verse.

"To find what is lost
to see it not glossed
abstract and taunting
thinking and flaunting
mystery and history
what must you do to discover me?"

She truthfully had no idea what Vaham had done, only that they had been used, and more than a simple attack had happened. Or so her own maliace and long standing Paranoia had her convinced, she was an odd sort, even though she never trusted the man or any of the Espada she would do things for them on a whim..and of course turn on them if it proved to be of worth. So while she had no proof of anything, her own "fate" decided it was so..then again maybe he was here picking flowers, either way she wanted to see what it was, much like a snake watching the flute charmer, or the Scorption riding across the river on the toad.

As to why she would mysteriously tell them to investigate issues, it wasn't as she disliked the man. In fact she seemed to rather respect him as much as she did use him and as much as he made use of her. That being said it would be fun to watch him be disappointed or falling into dispair, if the Shinigami would not heed her warning to investigate, then they deserved whatever befell them..as for herself, well while this all was a clear warning to her, weren't warnings always the best of games?

Laughing at the thought, the Espada decides to voice it, "Warning, Warning, Warning..Ohohoho." It would be curious if any of the others sensed him, she had only likely as she was on the fringes away from the struggle at central. Not fully trusting her boss what so ever, that is if she ever had, she had no plans to gather with the rest at central, but would when it was time to leave...using her far superior speed to leave the area the wolf arrives just then. The battle given the overly cautious nature of the Captain Natsuko, and the overly playful Espada had only amounted to a blasted landscape. And some ripped bandages on the captain of course.

Now maybe she could lose both of them and actually barter for some new items while she had a little time left. That is if everyone wasn't gone into hiding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the Espada departs and quiets her spiritual pressure, the pair of Captains do not give chase, Oka was partly blooded, with her cracked and battered mask still in place, and Natsuko looked mostly okay minus how many of her outer layers were torn asunder, plus the apparent bust sized and green bits of hair showing...which of course gains Oka's attention. "...I hope your udders cause you to fall to your death some day...don't forget to visit the farms..sell some of that Excess milk.." Grummbling these words and making sure that this Arrancar had fled, she equally hoped the woman had heard those words.

"Inu you are.." Noticing her comrades blood splattered face and clothing, it seemed it was from a superficial wound, there was nothing to worry about, but now would be a good time to berate her, after all one huge breasted woman had left to be replaced by this..well she could not think to hostile in regards to this woman. She was after all the closest thing..no she pretty much was her friend.

Before she can finish her statement Oka like the somewhat socially naive woman she is, snatches on one strand to get a better look...and most of it quickly unravels as a result.

"...dead....so very much.." Before her anger can be fully unleashed as her face gives way, a deadly silence is there, sword still in hand she eyes the Veteran Captain as if pondering to strike her down. Oka however seems surprised rather than scared, almost like a child unwrapping a present, not the response Natsuko was used to dealing with at all.

"Wow! You are better looking than I expected! You actually might have a chance to get a man, if I dress you up!" With her tail wagging and a bark, she gazes at the still very pissed off Natsuko somewhat pleased, her friend wasn't a monster any more than she was, it was a pitty she hid her appearance for so long because of some silly custom.

"...Inu..I see where your Pups get the lack of manners and stupidity.. I will.." Did this woman just say I have a chance!? The Nerve..she was as bad as that cow of a woman. But she was cute when she barked and acted like a dumb animal..it was for this she could be forgiven...partly. "...Return my bindings and cover me at once... and I will restrain myself. I would rather not have your pups childless. For now your stupidity will be overlooked, be thankful.." Her left eye twitching in anger she demands the bandages to be tied back at once...which Oka hastily does so...but between the cuts and levels of damage the job is half way done, hair was stuck out in bits, the body had even became uncovered in some areas, but overall it was functional.

"Inu..you will stand in front of me, to block me from view, until I, myself can fix your incompetent mess..and I will have further demands of you.." With a sigh and putting her blade away, this was not her day at all..the Inu had seen her, and now portions of her body were open for all to see..while slight, it made the noble feel dirty. And then the comment of dressing her up. She would have to make Oka pay for that remark in some fashion.

All the while Oka stood in front of her friend laughing nervously...was she really that upset? But Oka at least had the sense to not as that. "...ehh..to Central?" Natsuko knew by that, the mutt likely meant the main base of the 13 squads, given the layout of the city it was as good a name as any. Getting a nod in return the pair set off.

Last edited:
Illea Sirani, La Tercera
The Rival?

In the pool of a blood, Illea lay unconscious, unreleased next to her zanpakuto, the first thing stirring her was the sudden blast of la Primera's reiatsu, right next to her. Blurrily her vision returned as she saw the spectacle infront of her. Illea supposed as weak as she was, even moving before she regenerated might just make her a target, and so she continued to lay there. It was not as if she could move even if she wanted to. Instead she let her regeneration do its job. After having spent so much reiatsu, her personal disease was supercharged, and her regeneration was struggling with that alone. It would take time to heal fully.

She blurrily had a view of what was happening, and she almost wanted to smile as she saw her friends gathering around her, and almost a grimace as it was more than matched by more balancers. Xenethis did exactly what she would have in this situation, and had taken a downed opponent hostage. Their goal was destruction, not to play. Lider had ordered it, the man who gave her friends. She had destroyed more than all of the rest of the Espada combined, but she still hadn't felt success. Kenpachi had beat her. Why did that taste so bitter?

Kayano grabbed a cloth from the now moving Kenpachi, which only made the strange feeling in Illea grow. She didn't know what it was. His words only made it worse.

Lower the wall...... I want Illea to live....

It ate at her. So much so, Illea did something she knew was stupid, and moved, struggling to get to her own feet, using her zanpakuto as a crutch. Kayano was already going to help her, why pretend to have strength?

"Kenpachi, the disease is a bacterial. Expect a fight next time if Xenethis doesn't kill you. Xenethis, don't hold back. See you at Las Noches."

Her head screamed that was a rash thing to say, why on earth was she going to give away her secret? D-did she want to actually fight him again? Only if he was strong not so weak as to die.

Illea grabbed the air infront of her, trying to rip open a garganta, but fell over without the strength to actually do it.

"Kayano, please help. I followed Lider's orders, and I'm tired of balancers...so tired..."

Kayano's heart skipped a beat. She found it incredibly cute how the bloodied shinigami was inviting her to use his clothes to help the loli. Incredibly cute. Such devotion. Such brash nobility. Obviously, he was delirious from the disease since she hadn't actually begun to strip him at all, instead having been kind enough to ask for permission first, but that didn't make his naïve nobility and less cute. She even glossed right over the part where he called her a freak. That couldn't have been right. Not one bit. Taking his top, she wrapped Illea up and opened a garganta.

"Don't worry. You're going to be just fine," she whispered to Seig before rising to her feet. For once, it was time for the loli to be removed from the situation. She wasn't needed here. Not one bit. Temptations of infidelity were no good after all. Disappearing through the garganta with sonido, she dropped Illea off on the other side.

"Sleep for a while. They'll come patch you up when they finish. I might be a bit longer. I have to go make him mine," Kayano licked her lips and stepped back through. Her mood went back to full dere and a wide, bright smile spread across her face. First things first. Now, business. Touching down, she fixed her eyes on Xenethis and spoke in a happy and polite but very serious tone.

"Xen, dear, remove your foot and your hand. Now."

So the boring female Shinigami appeared, clearly indicating that whatever she tried against the Cuatro failed miserably. Even gone to the lengths to separate him from the rest by the use of a compromise. The woman wanted to go all out, in an attempt to make a deal with Xenethis, and to release the hostage. "I dont think that's going to happen, sweetheart.." He started, smiling towards the woman. Nothing about her was interesting. She bored him out of his mind, besides, there were plenty of other Shinigami's who appeared before them to save this Captain Sieghardt. Even the weak female Shinigami who was all the more eager to jump in seemed more interesting. Once she mentioned the Primera, it was obviously to provoke him. "Don't overestimate the one next to me.. Shinigami."

Guerra spoke a moment after, obviously threatening Xenethis. "Indeed, accidents do happen all the time." He glared at him, throwing the threat right back at him. However as stupid as the Primera could get only surprised him. The man wanted to make a damn deal, and obviously wanted to 'save' the Cuatro in the process. The Arrancar started to laugh. Whatever he was babbling made no sense, not to him. Yes, he wanted to come to an agreement, but the Shinigami were in no position to make demands. The Shinigami were just as stupid. However one of them interested him, able to see through him with quite ease, at least to some extent. Yes, this was a game, and he was not really after killing the Shinigami below his feet.

"You catch on quick, Shinigami.." His attention was fixated at this Shinigami, who kept the Shinigami named Zion at bay. 'Poor soul..' Some of these enemies were really disappointing in his mind, but perhaps every single Shinigami was a peacemaker? Except the one below his feet? However the one who suggested openly for him to release the Cero seemed interesting, smart, and perhaps even a worthy opponent. Despite the way his reiatsu felt, a weakling like him might be more interesting to fight than the female Shinigami who literally got baited herself.

There was also this Shinigami duo that arrived earlier. And the female Shinigami next to the male one wanted to do something, she wanted to go in. "Does this man mean something more to you than just a fellow Shinigami?" His golden eyes squinted, gazing at the woman. The Shinigami next to her responded to what Guerra offered. Obviously people would not take the silly words uttered by the Primera with trust. A mocking laugh escaped the Cuatro's lips before he tilted his head slightly to the side, looking at his fellow Espada. "Hear that? Apparently, you'll have to do some more convincing, Guerra! Say something more stupid, come on!" The Arrancar wondered what he would do next, or if he would perhaps go after Xenethis.

"Oh you don't know a thing about me..." He responded, to Zion comparing the Cuatro with the deadbeat below him. Once this Shinigami called Zion continued to speak, he mentioned the name of the female Shinigami who fought Xenethis at the start. "Ah, so her name is Nene, huh?" He rhetorically asked, with an added smile, glancing at the woman herself. A moment later, he moved his attention back at Zion, before he repeated what he wanted from them, though by adding something extra. "How about this, Captain Zion-kun." He mockingly started.

"I'll give you all two minutes to save this deadbeat of a Shinigami. If you can't... Well, then this Captain Sieghardt will die. And I'll do more than just make his head none-existant. Understood?" The place was getting packed, but this time, another fellow Espada made her presence known. It was the Séptima. 'Ah, the ever so crazy Arrancar..' This Espada would probably do something even worse than what Xenethis would ever end up doing to any enemy.

'Her and her twisted mind.. This is just wonderful..' The man sarcastically sighed, unsure what was on her mind or why she came. Was it to aid? Because that was not neccesary, nor was it likely, not when it came to Kayano. Though she suggested taking Illea away from the chaos that was about to ensue, or so Xenethis hoped would happen. Knowing full well about the contagious blood that was always around the Tercera, she ripped some of the not-so blood soaked piece of clothes from Sieghardt.

Xenethis did not pay it any mind since it really did not hinder him in anyway. He could continue with what he had in mind. Though once the Shinigami below his feet started to speak, and not only that, the Shinigami named Nene indirectly threatened with a certain ability this Zion fellow could use, he decided to raise his voice. "Yada yada yada... Stop your yapping and do something. Stop fooling yourself and help your friend here. I've had enough of this foolishness. I may as well end this guy now."

"And you.. Captain Sieghardt, I am surprised you're capable of using your tongue to speak in your current condition.." Rubbing his feet on his head, he pulled it up for a very brief second before slamming it down with much more force, creating a small crater around his much more bloodied face. "Now, that's more like it." By that time, Illea had gotten herself up and a Garganta was opened. Taking the opportunity, Kayano left Illea on the other side. Now she was safe.

Kayano returned with some odd determination. "Ah, do you have a crush on this lolicon?" He rhetorically asked, before gazing at the Shinigami before him, all of them. "Ah.. This is simply not satisfying enough. He's all yours.." The Cuatro finished, before he made a fist, literally compressing the Cero in his hand, and smashing it, or rather dispersing it away. The Cero was no more, and steam emanated from his hand. Taking his feet off of Sieghardt's head, he took a few steps back, standing behind him and Kayano.

"She is quite the crazy one..." Xenethis informed the enemies, letting them know that she'd do more harm than what he'd do. Glancing at Guerra and the Garganta that eventually closed behind them, he pocketed his hands, as his attention was focused on what would happen next and what Kayano intended on doing.

Last edited:
Xenethis was incredibly talkative today. Too talkative with not enough action. Sure, her dearest might not die but that wasn't enough. Not at all. She wouldn't be able to stay. He'd just live and go on without her and that was unacceptable. Xenethis wasn't being helpful either by being too cooperative for once. Kayano couldn't have that. Not one bit. As soon as he crushed his cero, she took that as a green light, mustered a cero in her hands and hammered him in the chest with both fists. She didn't particularly care about whatever else was on the agenda of the espada but if they were so great, they really ought to be useful to her. All they'd managed to do so far was destroy some property and then not even do their job of being bloodthirsty correctly. This was supposed to be the time where she looked good in front of her dearest, not the time for Xenethis to show how little he cared about the situation while flapping his lips. There was no charm to him, no tact. Less useful than a monkey. At least a monkey did whatever stupidity it usually did consistently.

"Are you okay?" she asked, kneeling down next to Seig, having immediately switch to a sweet tone of concern. Never mind that she'd just raised arms against another arrancar or any of that. If anyone was confused... Well, that was exactly what she wanted. Confusion first, then she could sort things out later at her leisure. She wasn't sure how closely anyone had really gotten to see the situation clearly but she hoped they hadn't. She didn't want people thinking that Xenethis had backed off first even though that was actually what had happened. Just because the useless monkey couldn't keep with the script. Now there was just the additional complication of what would happen now. Everyone was going to get stuck making split second decisions which she hoped to be on the better end of.

--

As soon as the cero went off, Satori came barreling forwards into the area in a series of shunpo, heading straight for the other target, Guerra. She'd received a quick hash briefing along the way but none of that really mattered. At the moment, for whatever reason, there was an opening and she was determined to seize it. There was a variety of protests from the beeping of her soul pager but it was too late. She was already in motion. Not that she cared anyway. It was the duty of those on the front lines to ultimately make the call. And the time to act was now.

"Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness," she whispered to herself as she approached, already released into shikai. Her bright blue broadsword crackled over with ice filling its wake, held out to her left side with her off hand halfway up the back of the blade. Closing in on Guerra, she swung across his right side. All hell was probably going to break loose and she aimed to take full advantage of it. Besides, she was acting plenty safely. For the very brief moment, Sieghardt was out of danger but it was unlikely that he'd stay that way without a bit of outside intervention.

-Guerra-interaction: Satori, all present-
Guerra listened and watched the events unfolding in front of him, the rejection of his offer, Xenethis' smart mouth, Sieghardt waking up while being stripped and Illea waking as well while Kayano took her away then showed herself again. For a brief moment Guerra thought that maybe just maybe this whole situation would resolve itself in some...peaceful manner but as if fate or some other force looked to spite him Kayano using cero powered punches of all things to hit Xenethis away from that Sieghardt fellow then falling to that shinigami's side like some doting wife. The next slight against him...well he sensed it before he saw it, one of the shinigami one that hadn't been here for the standoff came barreling towards him. Time slowed for Guerra as a thought passed through his mind of when he first took his mask off. He walked the sands in his new form, his blade had been something to get used to but in time he had found it bearable enough. He had found another without a mask that day, she was far older then he was but of less power but she had attacked him non the less. The battle had been extremely one sided ending with his victory and while she laid on the ground waiting for death Guerra did not strike. In rage she tried to lash out at him but was barley able to lift her body of the ground and as Guerra walked away she had yelled something at him. "I feel that power you hold! Use it and do not forget that the strong triumph in this world!" As Guerra remembered this he was reminded of what he was, he was not a peace keeper or a paragon of justice, he was Guerra the primera Espada and it seemed that the other Espada and these shinigami needed to learn that.
~
This new shinigami took a strike at his right side but on instinct he blocked with his spear, her blade pushed his spear as he quickly gave a little to her but just as fast he used his strength and own momentum to push her away from him and toward the other shinigami. He looked at each of the shinigami, six of them to be more precise before speaking. "You know when I found myself here today I really hoped that it would be a relaxing day, maybe fight someone competent then go home but it seems that I was mistaking. You all see I saw this day as a fun incursion into enemy territory and as such I seemed to forget myself and for that I must apologize as maybe if I had gotten serious about this whole thing from the start it might be over and done with by now." They were paying attention to his words now, good. Power started to coalesce around Guerra for the third time this day.
"My name is Guerra, Primera of the Espada and it seems that I wasn't the only one to forget this." A feeling filled the air, a feeling that everyone there felt shinigami, Espada or otherwise, it was the feeling you get when you feel lightning strike, when the hairs on your neck and arms stand up. The air stilled as Guerra uttered the the three words he had not wanted to say that day.
"Rise, the fallen."
As these words left his mouth his reiatsu was spread though the area, it was intense even for the captain level shinigami or his fellow Espada Guerra's reiatsu would be hard to stand against unless they were senior level or were stronger then him such as Vaham. His reiatsu would be able to be felt heavily by all those in the soul society though obviously it wouldn't be as intense for those that weren't right near him. He mask fragments started to spread, some from under his beard made their way up his face forming a lion like mask with a almost bone like crown helmet on his head while a long red tassel hung off the top of Guerra's new helmet. As that was happening his other fragments spread down his body forming what looked like a suit or armor made of bone along with an armored "skirt" of sorts on the sides of his legs, Guerra's body was physically changing as well as he grew to a monstrous eleven feet while his spear grew with him itself reaching thirteen feet in length. As it finished Guerra looked at the shinigami in front of him and uttered a single sentence.
"Come, let this battle be glorious."

Last edited:
Satori had never planned to actually hit Guerra with the strike from the beginning. Hence, she was neither pushed, nor repelled. As the espada blocked in force, rather than take it head on, she gripped down on her blade with her guiding hand and released with the other, bringing it next to her other hand to match. The momentum that her blade once had was diminished and the strength of the block was used to fuel her following attack. Her sword now held in literal reverse and without so much as a need to heft it back, Satori flowed directly into a swing down into the left side of Guerra's neck with the crossguard. With the blade reversed, it functioned as something more akin to a bludgeoning war hammer.

"Meisterhau: Mord Schlag."

Admittedly, it wasn't a full swing of Mord Schlag but it was close enough to qualify.

@Akashi

ZION FURENJI

Zion kept his eye on the Espada, but everything happened in a blur after he responded to them. He had first given Zion two minutes to save Sieghardt and the fool wanted the little Espada to live so he could fight her again.
That made Zion wonder why is he trying to save a Captain with a death wish but he knew that after losing Saiga he vowed not to lose another comrade again.
When he made the statement of giving Zion the time he was going to release his bankai and hope it would absorb the Cero before he could release it, but the little Espada regained consciousness and another came out of nowhere and saved Sieg which confused Zion.

"Why is she helping Sieg, I will never understand these Espada" he said to himself

When everything was said and done and Sieg was safe, Satori engaged Guerra in battle and the Espada that had Sieg hostage was looking on as a spectator. Zion turned his attention to Heizo "I'm not letting the one that had Sieg hostage get away he's too dangerous of an enemy. If I do release my Bankai stay back, I will only feed it my own reiatsu so it doesn't take anything from anyone here" he said to him. This was a risky move because feeding his bankai his own reiatsu would make his release last for a short amount of time.

With that being said he ignored the Primera Guerra releasing more power as his focus was the puppet master who had orchestrated the little gathering.
Zion used shunpo to get around the battle that was going on and stood across the Espada Xenethis, "I'm surprised you didn't leave puppet master but i'm glad you didn't its dangerous to let you live and forgive me for overlooking the formalities of asking your name but I really don't care...... ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION JENOSAIDO BANKAII!!!!" he said and with that phrase he released his bankai.

The dark cloud loomed overhead and the massive warship emerged completely this time, Zion's reiatsu was rising and rising but he was feeding his reiatsu directly to Jenosaido as it charged its attack. The reiatsu was actually visible to the point as the blue aura had surrounded his body but could be seen rising up to his bankai.

@Astros

Nene Surin & Sieghardt Oda
He looked at Illea and chuckled a bit at her words, she used some bacterial disease on him? Good to know this, Xen however seemed busy talking about something and he was pretty ignorant to most until he lifted his foot only to slam it back down on his face. He coughed up a bit of blood and glared up at him. Oh I'm going to enjoy burning you until you are nothing but ash. He would think to himself before that one Espada convinced Xen to get his foot off him which was appreciated. What confused him was her blasting him away then kneeling down next to him asking if he was okay, what kind of enemies were these guys? He would move his head to look at her, not sure what her game was on this. "My building blew up..... I was infected by some bacterial disease...... which is currently still slowly killing me........ and I was blown up in a suicide attempt...... Yeah..... I'm just peachy there doll face, thanks for asking....Nice punch by the way." Sieg said a bit sarcastic in his answer but also a bit truthful. He wasn't dead yet and he did consider that to be peachy. "So.... any reason you guys..... haven't killed me?"
~~~~
Well this seemed like a good situation now, one of them seemed to be reasonable.... to a degree. Although bad vibes just went off and she seemed like a mega stalker a helpful one who just sucker punched her ally though. She was about to walk over to get Sieg to medical assistance when a new dilemma happened. Satori arrived, attacking the big man. Nene stood there in shock before grumbling to herself and motioned for part of her data that she cut to cover that weird Espada and Sieg. God damnit Satori what have you done? She was about to ask when suddenly he chanted something and what followed terrified her. The man's power went haywire and his height matched as she shuddered at the very sight of him. It was like facing Sieg when he began to enjoy something. Was six of them even going to make a difference in this regard.

Satori just kept up her assault while Nene decided to not engage the man head on as it would amount to nothing good happening to her. So Nene shunpoed over to a pile of debris and started to touch her sword to the objects. They would all begin to turn to data, as this was happening she saw the freaking ship in the sky and she just couldn't believe what Zion was doing. Well hopefully her shield protected them from Reiatsu suction, she just continued manipulating the debris she turned into data and at the scene of the fight a data being the same height as Guerra, carrying a broken looking sword appeared and rushed at Guerra swinging the data sword down. Nene would be in the distance moving her hand around to control the being.
~~~
Sieg looked at the now covering data shield that was now lighting the inside up, he could hear the commotion along with Zion releasing his bankai which made him laugh only to gasp in pain from doing so. "And hell has broke loose...... Not going to join your friend? .... She left an opening for you to slide out of....." Sieg said pointing at the slight gap at the bottom, most likely just to allow air in so they didn't suffocate.​

Last edited:
Heizo - Soul Society
Watching things unfold, negotiations were traded back and forth as more captains arrived at the scene. With the Kenpachi's lieutenant barking and snapping at their heels it seemed nothing was going to be done until another "Espada", as Zion had claimed they were called, appeared and began tilting the situation in their favor by removing their wounded. It came as a slight surprise to Heizo as no one had made a move yet to retrieve the Kenpachi. He doubted the other's shared his momentary scorn. "Are they afraid?" he wondered to himself as he looked between them all. He hadn't fought the Espada yet so had no idea if that was the case. Deciding to dismiss the thought, he watched as the Kenpachi verbally wished to spare the Espada named "Illea". His scorn for the Kenpachi and situation itself only grew.

It seemed no one was taking this invasion seriously besides himself. The scene before him seemed more like a battle royale for kicks than defending the Soul Society. Perhaps it was the years of peace that made them lust for battle even if it cost lives. Heizo wasn't sure, but unlike his fellow captains he wasn't interested in battle so much as ending the conflict and repulsing the intruders. If it had been a civil event he wouldn't of minded, but too many had died for him to take light of the situation. Perhaps the other captains didn't know so they didn't share his attitude, he started to concluded, before the Espada Illea called "Kayano" attacked Xenethis. The Cero blast pushed him off his feet and into a stone wall nearby where he landed, causing a crater.

It seemed he was telling the truth when he said she was quite the crazy one. Attending to the Kenpachi as if her ally she clearly had a thin line to separate friend and foe. Soon after, the captain of the Eighth Division rushed in to attack Guerra, provoking him. Proceeding to get serious, with a chain of words that resembled a Kaigo his reiatsu spiked tremendously. Scattering with it, his anger enveloped Heizo and everything around him. Like the gravity had been increased momentarily the sheer difference in density before and after registered in his mind as he was put on edge.

Uncrossing his arms his left hand instinctively reached for his zanpakuto handle. His mind being drawn away from his lingering thoughts was now focused on the events before him. Considering making a run for it in order to link with his third seat and evacuate everyone within the Seireitei to the Sekkiseki walls, he decided against it as things could get out of control if he left and the Kido Corps were already deployed. If they failed somehow there was always the Jigokuchō he had sent to Captain Oka Ogasawara. Thinking on what to do in the mean time Zion spoke to him, feeding him a line about his Bankai and only using his own reiatsu. While it sounded well in theory it lacked foresight. Only managing to get an "Oi." out before he shunpo'd over to Xenethis, Heizo couldn't believe the Second Division was being so careless.

Taking his focus off the giant of a man that Guerra had transformed into, Heizo watched as Zion landed and released his Bankai without hesitation. "If?" he thought as Zion showed no intentions of not using it. Taking off into a run he avoided the fight taking place between Guerra and Satori much like Zion had. When close to where he and Xenethis was Heizo held up his right hand and pointed it at Zion's back. "Way of Binding 63. Sajō Sabaku." he said before jumping and landing nearby. Bright yellow coils appeared above Zion before descending and wrapping around his body. Heizo doubted he'd have expected it nor be able to break free as even though Zion was strong the Kido spell required inhuman strength in order to be broken.

Walking up behind him while he struggled with the chains, Heizo kicked him to the ground before standing beside him. Facing Xenethis his hand was still resting on his zanpakuto handle as he listened to Zion's verbal protest. Waiting till he had his say and went back to struggling with the bindings Heizo responded in a calm tone. "You need to cool that head of yours Zion." Though, seeming to not get through his fellow captain began protesting again before Heizo cut him off. "Going all out isn't gonna win you this fight. The enemy may very well have something to counter Jenosaido, did you consider that?" after a moment of silence he continued. "Even if you fuel Jenosaido with your reiatsu alone, what if it's not enough? You'll have to get more from somewhere else." giving momentary pause for Zion to process the words, he spoke again not leaving room for a response. "Did you consider his reiatsu could be like Guerra's?" he said, attempting to infer his thoughts.

"What if it sends Jenosaido into a frenzy and destroys the Seireitei as a result? You need to use your head Zion." With his final words he tried to hit home in order to get Zion to listen to reason. "I'm sure Saiga taught you tactics much better than this." Brandishing a smile, he looked down at Zion hopeful that he'd agree and regain his focus.

@Akashi
@Iroh

Last edited:
Once he moved away from Sieghardt at the Séptima's request, he was surprised, to some extent. The woman was crazy but the Cuatro did not expect her to save the one he held hostage. Though it wouldn't neccessarily be saving, the Arrancar knew that with this crazy Espada, there was always some sort of catch. A Cero generated in her hands before she turned around, pushing her palms against Xenethis' chest upon releasing the energy. His golden eyes widened for a second, looking at Kayano. "Y--"

Before the Arrancar could actually react to her, the Cero she unleashed pushed him back, away from both the Shinigami and herself. The force behind it, at such close range would be enough to throw him far enough. The Espada flew into another wall, with another crater, as some debris was created by the Cero's aftermath. Smoke billowed from the wall, though disappeared quite fast. The unexpected attack was able to bruise his chest at best. There was not much effort added into the Cero. If it were, the Cuatro would have been able to avoid it, because he'd see it coming. "Ughh..!"

He was annoyed, but everything that had happened thus far with Kayano, was basically something right from her book. Now he had a reason to end her life, because no matter what, no matter who lead the Espada Organization, he or any of the other Espada's would have eventually ended her twisted life. Pushing away some of the debris over him, he removed himself from the crater behind him, taking a few steps forward. You could see a smile on his face, as his gaze was focused at the Séptima. Though he was still slightly surprised by her actions. "Like I said, she is crazy... Damn woman!" He whispered to himself.

The heat from the Cero was around his chest, before he noticed another new Shinigami fighting the Primera. It was almost as if they were working with Kayano. So eager to jump into action the moment their hostage was free from Xenethis. "Just exactly what do you have in mind, Kayano." He raised his voice, wondering what she would gain from her betrayal.

Approaching him was the ever so familiar Shinigami, Zion. The air around their surroundings was eerie. Once the Shinigami who was itching to take the Cuatro out started to speak, his attention moved, focusing on the latter.

'Ah yeah, he was standing before me.. Waiting..' Taking a few steps forward, he placed his hand over his chest, glancing at it for a moment. 'You got me good.. Kayano.' Another smile was plastered on his lips. It was time to give the Shinigami before him a piece of his mind. "Zion.. That's your name right?" He rhetorically asked, before continuing.

"How could I leave?" He mockingly chuckled. "I mean.." He nodded over Zion's shoulder, towards Kayano. "When that woman over there, just wanted your Captain Sieghardt all to herself.." However amidst his words, the enemy released his Bankai. A damn ship emerged from the sky, as his face tilted up towards whatever it was.

"Oho?.. What is that?..." He refreshingly asked, before moving his attention back at the Shinigami. The enemy did not respond. The look in his eyes, the determined expression on his face. He wanted to kill the Cuatro with his ship. It was even charging something right off the bat. "Is that wise?" He asked, chuckling again. Really having a blast at the anger building in the Shinigami before him. Though it was interrupted by the smartass from earlier.

The Arrancar's demeanor changed immediately. He was now serious, as his golden eyes were looking at the newly arrived Shinigami, who ended up constraining his fellow Shinigami with some unique spell. Standing there, he did not utter a single word as both the Shinigami started to converse with one another. Zion was angry, and the Shinigami who constrained him was trying to beat some sense into him. Apparently his Bankai was powerful enough to go berserk, and even take out portions of Seireitei. In the end, he mentioned a familiar name that rang a bell in Xenethis' mind.

It was familiar, because during his past experiences in the World of the Living, he did meet a Shinigami who had such a name. A man with a scary look. It started to come back. This Shinigami named Saiga was tall when he met him. He had dark purple hair and was a force to be reckoned with, especially with his physical power. "This Saiga person. I'm pretty sure I met him somewhere in the World of the Living. It has been a while so my mind is somewhat groggy. I mean, he was another weakling I faced.. So they are easily forgotten.."

Glancing between Zion and the Shinigami next to him, he was not done. "There was one thing though. He suffered before he died. Pretty sure he was torn apart. But wait.." He had a puzzled expression on his face, crouching down to the level of the constrained Shinigami.

Tilting his head slightly to the side, he asked quite curiously, but obviously to provoke him. "Dont tell me he... He was someone dear to you?" Oh, the expression on the Shinigami's face once Xenethis mentioned that was priceless. "He was, huh?"

"Well, why dont you use that ship to take your revenge? I was after all, the one who made Saiga suffer. I was the one who made sure he died a slow death. I was the one who toyed around with him. I was the one who ripped him away from you. I am the one who'll do the same to you.. Unless you can get your.. Vengeance?" Standing up, he laughed ever so brightly.

"But I must say. I truly never expected I'd meet someone here who'd be related to him of all people. I mean. What are the odds, right?" Gazing at the Shinigami who mentioned his name, he smiled at him, giving him his gratitude. "Thank you for that. For mentioning his name." What would the Shinigami do next? Will he end up using his Bankai to try or even make an attempt to take Xenethis out? The Cuatro was indeed quite curious.

"Whatever you got him pinned down with, you should remove it. I bet he's eager to lay his hands on me.. Why don't you let him?" He asked the smartass next to Zion.

Last edited:
Zion Furenji

Zion's attack was interrupted by Heizo and his stupid kido spell restraining and he knew that Heizo was trying to talk some sense into him but this guy was under his skin. A manipulator like this showed great intelligence and it was the smart ones you had to worry about they were the most dangerous. Enemies like Guerra were weapons but this Espada was the type to hold the weapon, he had to die any means necessary.

Heizo
"You need to cool that head of yours Zion."
"Going all out isn't gonna win you this fight. The enemy may very well have something to counter Jenosaido, did you consider that?"
"Even if you fuel Jenosaido with your reiatsu alone, what if it's not enough? You'll have to get more from somewhere else."
"Did you consider his reiatsu could be like Guerra's?"
he said
"What if it sends Jenosaido into a frenzy and destroys the Seireitei as a result? You need to use your head Zion."
"I'm sure Saiga taught you tactics much better than this."

Zion began to listen to Heizo as he began to calm down "You don't understand Heizo he's too dangerous to allow him to live. But you are right" he says

That's when everything went black because the Espada heard the name Saiga.

Xenethis:
"This Saiga person. I'm pretty sure I met him somewhere in the World of the Living. It has been a while so my mind is somewhat groggy. I mean, he was another weakling I faced.. So they are easily forgotten.."
"There was one thing though. He suffered before he died. Pretty sure he was torn apart. But wait.."

"Dont tell me... He was someone dear to you?" he said "He was, huh?"

"Well, why dont you use that ship to take your revenge? I was after all, the one who made Saiga suffer. I was the one who made sure he died a slow death. I was the one who toyed around with him. I was the one who ripped him away from you. I am the one who'll do the same to you.. Unless you can get your.. Vengeance?"
"But I must say. I truly never expected I'd meet someone here who'd be related to him of all people. I mean. What are the odds, right?" Gazing at Heizo. "Thank you for that. For mentioning his name."

Everything went blank and each word out of his mouth was like another dagger in his heart, the man who was a father figure to him was dead and the person responsible was standing right before him. Normally Zion wouldn't fall for this sort of mind game but he knew exactly how Saiga died and he called him weak. Saiga was by no means weak so he was either lying about that or happened to come out victorious after their battle and has no respect for Saiga.

Zion's reiatsu hit its peak, and his rage even fueled him to rise and begin to break the bakudo. First the coils began to crack and they finally shattered as his eyes were practically white with furry. He never wanted to kill someone as bad as he wanted to kill this Espada. He didn't turn and face Heizo but he spoke to him "I don't care .... I'm sorry Heizo, Saiga forgive me" he said

Turning his attention to Xenethis he began to laugh a little as a smile graced his face " PUPPET MASTER I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" he says as Jenosaido aimed all weapons at Xenethis and Zion uses Shunpo to rush in with his blade to hopefully slash through the Espada as Jenosaido condensed the energy into a smaller orb which increased the damage it would make on impact. The attack was launched and it looked like a thin beam of light focused at the Espada and Zion but the impact would be great.

Zion didn't like to go against what was the smart play as Heizo was smart and being Captain of the second division he usually relied on the smart play but he vowed to avenge Saiga's death. He was willing to risk Jenosaido going crazy but Heizo would have to disable him some way if that happened.

@Akashi
@Astros

Provoking Zion was successful. The man raised his reiatsu to interesting level. Perhaps the more angrier they got, the more amusing they'd get? The smile plastered on the Cuatro's face did not waver. "That's more like it!" He provoked the Shinigami even more. He wasn't even pinned down anymore. Heck, mustering his strength, the Shinigami got himself out from the restraints, and immediately went after the Arrancar. Standing there, the man did not budge. Not even when the ship that emerged in the sky charged some sort of energy and released it. Coming straight for the Espada.

The moment the enemy came close enough to swing his Zanpakutō, he accepted it. The hit from the Shinigami was successful, because the Cuatro allowed him to. He was blinded by his rage. His blade scraped across his body, as his Enhanced Hierro was activated. Steel Skin at its best. Using this opportunity, and by the surprised look on the Shinigami's face. The Cuatro grabbed the wrist that held the Zanpakutō, not giving him an opportunity to escape his own Bankai. "Surprised?" He laughed, as his other hand grabbed the Shinigami from his neck, strangling him enough for him to gasp for air.

That was not the only thing he did. He knew his ship and the released beam-like energy that was released from it would probably do some damage, and therefore pulled the Shinigami in front of his own medicine, towards the oncoming attack. Yes, he was using him as a shield. "If this weapon is as terrifying as you make it out to be. Then I guess this is it for you.."

After all that had happened thus far and more, Kairi was mostly at a loss for words as to which to add as she followed to see the results of the mass gathering around Seighardt. Even for a woman like her enjoying her battles, it didn't mean she was a brainless dope who charged in head first at every chance. No, she agreed with Heizo and was surprised herself at most of the others' reactions- or lack thereof. She never resealed her zanpakuto as she still carried her 'battle armor' over her arms and legs, watching from a nearby elevation. Red scarf flowing in the wind, Kairi wondered just what she was going to do next herself, waiting patiently to figure that out as things only got messier from here on out. Guerra's words were full of shit to her, despite them technically 'following' him, she and it seems Zion as well weren't about to allow them to kill one of their own just because he happened to head over to that area. Then there was the arrival of several other Captains and the like, and some other enemy faces.

What happened between them left her still. Many others took action where she'd rather stay put to not get in the way, or have seen it done poorly. She wondered how many others were keeping rational thought in check. Captain Heizo was right in some ways a plenty and she sure as hell would have chastised her own Captain well enough. As much as she did want to move in and help regardless, she knew at her current state, Kairi would only get in the way of this many Captains. But... Who was going to act and when? Who would do things right with purpose? Those answers were cleared when events started going awry once more. The Espada had taken their wounded out of the equation, leaving Seighardt as a bargaining chip. Then, while Guerra looked to lose his own patience, Captain Ukitake then began her own offensive towards the giant in haste to prevent his own actions to come. What set Kairi off however was seeing Zion reacting as he did the entire time. The 2nd Division was different from the 11th for a reason among other things. He was acting brashly and with unneeded haste. He even allowed his emotions to get the better of him, as much as she had known about the past he did not wish to dwell on. Scowling, Kairi put one foot up on a higher piece of ledge with her arms crossed and puffed up her chest.

After a moment, Kairi's voice rang out boomingly as a stark, composed anger showed across her face, "Captain Furenji!... Are you truly going to let your emotions get the better of you? You know full well he wanted to goad this out of you. You are the Captain of the 2nd Division, emotions are not even a tertiary thought for us in the midst of combat. Think Captain, is this how Saiga would want to see you?" The fact alone she called him by formal address definitely showed she was pissed, but alas as she said these words, the actions that were made were already underway. Xenethis had successfully baited Zion into attacking him in a blind rage, even to the point of sending out his bankai in a practically suicide-run attack. Even then, Kairi remained where she was, watching with a stern, cold look of observation.

~~~~~

As Jenosaido looked to unleash a concentrated blast from its cannons heading towards Xenethis and Zion, the surrounding sky above everyone eventually darkened as a very dark shade of pink tinted the lighting atmosphere around them. A very large blast, black in its core, tinged pink and seething with Hollow energy came barreling through the air into a collision with Jenosaido's attack. The collision was glorious, likely even moreso than Seig's and Illea's own suicide bombing. Sending wind and and ripples of dispersing energy all over in a violent gust, the collision of power became a giant orb of destruction high in the air. While the dust would clear so to speak, Kurono appeared a few meters away from Xenethis with a sonido. Her right hand was steaming off from a recent discharge of raw power and her jacket was visibly torn, freely showing her hollow mask remnants and the very number representing her standing on her chest. "Hm... This almost leaves a sour taste in my mouth regarding my words to another of your Captains... I'm not one to break my words so easily but I won't stand by and watch something as trivial as that would have been..." Her sharp blue eyes went over to Xenethis likely after Zion's first attack with his blade was done and over with, "Don't get the wrong idea, Cuatro.. I have no intention of intruding on your fight, but I don't enjoy the idea of throwing away lives so carelessly on ones' own allies..." She wasn't talking about herself and her fellow Espada, but surprisingly to the Shinigami among them all. Though, considering her, Xenethis may not entirely be surprised if at all. Still, her presence did mean something and she was far from a pacifist in most situations. "The last time I've used a Gran Rey was during our own fight, wasn't it.. When you earned Cuatro instead.."

@Iroh
@Akashi

Last edited:
Zion Furenji

Zion was stunned that his strike did not pierce the Espada and apparently his skin was like steel as the blade glided off his body without harming him. This shocked Zion as when he attacked Guerra he knew that they had tough skin but they were able to be pierced by a blade hell look at Seig. He tried to use Shunpo to escape his bankai's attack at the last second as that was the plan if his close range attack failed but before he could the Espada grabbed him by the neck and slowly choked the life out of him.

Zion was gonna be caught in the attack and he was beginning to black out but this Espada was smart and that's why Zion felt he had to die. He threw him into the path of his own attack, and it would have killed him but in that second his reiatsu spiked as he braced himself for the impact. The blast was intercepted by another attack from one of the Espada at that. Zion was not hit head on but he was caught in the backlash of the collision. He was using his own reiatsu and life energy like armor to keep him going. The attack still badly damaged his body leaving him severely burned and as he was hit with the backlash which probably saved his life.

The ordeal sent Zion rocketing to the ground leaving a large crater, in the ground no doubt breaking a few bones in the process but even out of the crater he stood slowly body burned and scarred. Jenosaido was about to go nuclear, and Zion knew he was basically giving up his life for one more attack but one more attack would mean his death. He wasn't going to get near the Espada again but Jenosaido charged green with Zion's life energy.

He heard far off his Lieutenants voice begging him to stop, but everything was muffled and silent he knew what he was giving up and he made peace with it. In his mind he knew Kairi would be an amazing successor and learn from his mistakes. He felt he didn't deserve the title of Captain and this enemy was the one person he would give his own life to kill. He charged Jenosaido with his life energy, "Kairi this is your promotion be better then me. I cannot allow the man who murdered my father live even at the cost of my life. You were a great Lieutenant and you'll make a better Captain this is your promotion." he said

"Wow... I guess I couldn't surpass you Saiga... see you soon..." he said looking at the Espada in the eye daring him to take this attack on. "ANNIHILATE... JENOSAIDO!" he spoke as it was going to fire a massive wave and not an attack that was condensed.

@Astros
@Detective Zero

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiyoshi and Yuriko

Kiyoshi was officially finding it difficult to follow the flow of events. There were more invaders, more Shinigami, and even more bargaining. And every time Sieg came up in conversation or was threatened further, Kiyoshi had to deal with Yuriko wriggling in his grip. He was astounded by the sheer impetuousness of captain Ukitake who barreled onto the scene and immediately engaged the strongest enemy on the field. At least she was drawing his attention for the time being. For some reason, one of the invaders attacked one of their own number. It was baffling how uncoordinated and uncooperative these enemies were. Were they even a cohesive force? Maybe they had all just chaotically rushed in here on a whim. It would be a shameful display if any among the Gotei 13 displayed half as much insubordination as these ones.

He began to drag Yuriko away from the field of battle. "Gah! What the fuck!? We should be attacking, not running!" She cried out. "No, we definitely need to be running." Kiyoshi replied flatly. "Zion is about to unleash his dreadful Bankai attack and we do not want to be here. Now hold still while I make some calls." With Yuriko contained in one hand, he used his Soul Pager to broadcast some commands. "Anyone who can hear this, Captain Zion Furenji may be about to do something incredibly foolish involving his equally foolish Bankai. Be advised to stay clear of the enormous battle ground centered around the Kenpachi. Also, could some people from the 4th division prepare to offer extensive medical aid on short notice? At least one person may be infected with a nasty disease. Thank you." He then calmly put his pager away, gathered Yuriko securely in his arms, and Shunpo'd off to safer ground. Perhaps they would return once the situation was more under control.

[fieldbox=No Juro, maroon]
Juro let out a groan as this man was not going to leave him alone. The Shinigami moved out of the taunting attack, and readied his own in response. Yellow beams of destructive energy traced after Juro, and he had to deal with this. He hated pain, but he hated moving. So he had to time this right, make it perfect. Right before the Hado spell hit Juro, he used Sonido to move sideways, out of the blast range and used Sonido to appear right in the same spot he was standing in. Making it appear that he didn't receive any damage from the attack...with how fast he was moving. Surely a Lieutenant wouldn't of been able to keep up with him...hopefully the Lieutenant thought he stood still, and took the hit with no damage.

Once the dust had settled, Juro leaned over and picked up the Spear in the now destroyed ground, letting the dust and destroyed grass fall from it. "Leave...You are bothering my sleep...and it is starting to annoy me with how persistent you are." Juro did get a tad...motivated when interrupted during his sleep.

The fight between the Segunda had ended...with her retreating for some reason. Now Juro didn't have a power outlet to attract all the moths to. It appeared that the Wolf Captain and the Mummy Captain were pre-occupied with one another, so Juro was safe at the moment.

Next...a large gathering of energy to the west of him. Then raises and drop offs...he didn't know what was going on...but it didn't sound good. "Your friends need you more west than they need you here." Juro raised his index and middle finger, a maroon ball beginning to form at the fingertips as it was pointed straight at the Lieutenant.

It was Juro's special little Cero. His Burning Cero. Rather quite dangerous for someone so...low as a Decimo. "This is your last chance..." If Juro had to be motivated he would be. However, Juro liked to end things quickly if he was forced off his lazy ass.

@Merlin[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.