4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urban, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; dark themes (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, found family ; (to add more)
❝ cнєcк ƒσr υρ∂ατєs ❞
✦ + ★ ❤ ★ + ✦
Sexualities - m|m only
Sup, my dudes. Looking for some friends to roleplay with or just chat with.
Here's my +18 Thread (Redstar only)
Third person paragraph writing with consistent good grammar

1ST IMPORTANT : If you don't qualify one of this rule, that's already with me! I could let it slide~! ^^
2ND IMPORTANT : If you read the whole thing, tell me your favorite problematic person in the PM.
3RD IMPORTANT : Please, please read the rules and my preferences. Thank you.

4TH IMPORTANT : If we start the rp in the thread or pm, please, please reply within 15 minutes - 1 hour. Or I will have to request the thread to move to the graveyard, leave the pm, message you after the 15 mins-1hr, or just drop you like you would drop me. I don't want to be/sound harsh, but I'm really sick of that. So please, I'm begging you, reply within 15 mins-1hr. Thank you. Once again

Please be literate(I'm only looking for grammar)

Please fan(girl/boy) with me about our ocs. I love to discuss/blab about our ocs whenever we rp! For me, it helps me understand the feelings between them and what to do for my ocs to reply to your ocs and so on.

Please talk with me about plot/etc to evolve it more. If it doesn't catch your attention, then talk to me so we can work it how. Tell me what you would like to see happen in my replys and such. Don't just drop off and leave me filled with anxiety, even to the point that I feel so low-self esteem about my writing.

Please reply in PM. I only use that for Chat/OCC. Also, I prefer you to PM me instead.

Please write up to 3 or more paragraphs.

Please reply Daily, Weekly, Semiweekly, Semidaily, Flexible, Adaptable

Please don't get upset if I don't reply right away. I really don't like being forced to respond and it makes me really unmotivated.

Pleased don't threaten to stop roleplaying with me if I don't reply. If you're not interested in the first place, don't force yourself.

Please don't write one-liners.

Preferences: Forums/Threads. M|M. My OCs will be the so-called "Uke/Sub/Woman/Bottom" of any kind of relationship. Face claims will be real/anime.

Genres: Any type of Fantasy, Modern, Magical, M|M / Yaoi / Gay (like healthy/unhealthy homo relationship. No hot yaoi action and/or yaoi, I just want regular homosexuals relationships.) Slice of Life, Mystery, Action, Adventure, Supernatural, Mystery, Any type of mythology, School, Anime, and much more I can't remember right now. Angst. Mostly want/craving drama and angst. Y'know, make it twist as you want. Bring in hurt/comfort. Idk. I just want some (un)healthy relationships. Any kind of (un)healthy relationship.

Genres I don't like: Too much Romance, Furry, Scifi, Too much Horror, Yuri Romance, Hetero Romance.

Plot Balance: (P)80/20(S) : (P)70/30(R)

=┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐=
❤ = Muse/Character/Role I want
❣= Craving (1-10. 1; less Craving. 10; most craving)
☄= Might have more ideas
❌= Taken
♔= Submissive

Just to let you know, I would only do OCxOC/OCxCanon. Tho, TRC is there's only one pairing that I'll do CanonxCanon. But I´ll only do OC (sub). If I were to double, I will play a character who would be a sub in your pov. I WILL NOT PLAY DOM.

K Project [ Mikoto Suoh x OC, Reisi Munakata x OC, Fushimi Saruhiko x OC, OCxOC]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
The Raven Cycles (a book series) [ Ronan x Adam, Gansey x OC, Jopesh Kanvisky x OC, Proko x OC, Noah x OC, etc, OC x OC]
Haiyuu!!
Black Butler (will only do OCxOC, or OCxCanon as you only playing canon, no doubles.)
Diabolik Lovers (will only do OCxOC, or OCxCanon as you only playing canon, no doubles.)

* {B❤♔} Student x Teacher {T}❣
* Gay closets bffs❣
* {T} Famous x Fan {B❤♔}❣
* {T} RIch x Poor {B♔❤} ❣❣
* Boy Next Door [{B♔❤} Teen x Early 20/30's {T}]❣❣
* {T} Popular x Nerd {B❤♔}❣
* {T/B♔} Barista x College {T/B♔} ❣❣
* Best Friends❣
* Father x Stepson(❤♔) ❣
* {B❤♔} Atlete x Coach {T}❣
* {T} Bad x Good {B♔❤} ❣❣❣
* {T} Mafia Boss/Member x Pretty/Beautiful Good {B♔❤}❣❣❣❣❣
* {T} Gangster Boss/Member x Pretty/Beautiful Good {B❤♔}❣❣❣❣
* Roommates❣
* "You're a billionaire and I accidentally spill my coffee on your suit as we walk by each other..."❣
* {T}King/Prince x Peasent/Commoner/Slave/Servant {B❤♔}❣
*(T)Supernatural x Human(B❤♔) ❣❣❣❣❣
*(T/B♔)Supernatural x Supernatural (T/B♔)❣❣❣
*(B❤♔)Cop x Killer(T)❣❣
*(B♔)Detective x Killer(T)❣❣
*(♔❤B)Target x Hitman(T)❣
*(❤♔B)Cop x Hitman(T) ❣❣
*(T)Uncle x Nephew(B❤♔)❣❣❣❣❣❣
*(T/♔B)Prince x Prince(T/♔B)❣❣❣❣❣
*(T)Knight x Prince(B❤♔)❣❣❣❣
*(T)Guard x Prince(B❤♔)❣❣❣❣
*(T)Abuser x Abused(B❤♔)

⇉ Submissive (my role)

1. Lies, lies, and more lies...
Muse a(❤☘) and muse b are deeply in love, but they can't tell anyone. One of their closest friends, muse c, doesn't know either and asks muse b out. Not wanting to let out the secret, muse b agrees and muse a watches while muse b lies to muse c, still kissing and hugging like a couple. Slowly, muse a, and muse b and c, break up their friendship. Muse B is heart broken. Can he fix what is broken, or will muse a break up with muse b before he can try? ((In this situation, it can be 3 players)) ❣❣❣❣❣❣

2. Not very nice
Muse a is the bad ass of the school. He likes to boss people around and act like he owns the place. Even the teachers are scared of him. Almost everyone is....except muse B(❤☘). He isn't scared of him at all. One day, their patches collide when muse A is bullying muse b's friend. Muse b stands up for his friend and in the process catches muse A's eyes... What will muse a do to make muse b his? And will muse b accept his proposal? ❣❣❣❣

3. Save me from the same old thing
Muse a has the same routine every day. Wake up, have breakfast, go to school, come back home, go to work, come back home, have dinner, and go to sleep. This routine is never changed and continues on like this for everyone. Muse b(☘❤) is now to the town, and changes Muse a's routine, and life, for the better. ❣❣

4. When Person B(☘❤) gets home, they're greeted by Person A sitting at the table.
"We need to talk" Person A says, making B nervous. They sit down with A who assures it's nothing bad. A then pulls out their phone with headphones plugged in. When B puts the headphones in and Person A plays the audio, it's just A talking about how they love B, and that they could never see them become sad and never see them in pain, even if that means A needs to take bullets for B, they would. B's already in tears when A starts waving their hands, and when B turns around, all of A and B's friends and family are gathering around the small dining room. All their friends begin to sing "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley. Finally, everyone begins humming when A pulls out a large box for B to open. B opens it to find two promise rings, because A and B are still quite young, with each other's names on them. After A explains that they're magnetic and attach with ease, they ask B to promise to marry them, only for B to instantly hug A and say yes. But for a split second, everyone in the room is silent, and they can hear B crying into the crest of A's neck before clapping loudly and laughing.❣❣❣❣

5. Boys Wil Be Boys (Knight/Hero(❤☘) x Villain )
The king's daughter was kidnapped by the villain. The daughter was supposed to marry the knight, but before the wedding day, the princess was taken by the villain. The knight really never love the girl, but was still obeying the knig's orders. The reason the villain kidnapped the girl was to stop them from marrying. He fell in love for the hero. (There's more to it. Time/Era can be modern or whichever.) ❣❣❣❣❣☄

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dip
HEY! I can't believe you haven't gotten any replies to this! Although I haven't gotten replies to my bxb's either :( ANYWAY, I'd love to do the popular x nerd with the Not Very Nice plot if you would like! I post regularly, although I prefer using kik cause that's what I'm on most of the time, but we can do what you like :)

• Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
=┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐=

HEY! I can't believe you haven't gotten any replies to this! Although I haven't gotten replies to my bxb's either :( ANYWAY, I'd love to do the popular x nerd with the Not Very Nice plot if you would like! I post regularly, although I prefer using kik cause that's what I'm on most of the time, but we can do what you like :)

Yo! Sorry for not replying before! It's cool that you would like to those plots! I don't have a kik, so... but PM so could discuss this more? ^^

=┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐=
⊙ Also, I know I said I'll return 'til Jan. 10, but I just realized that I'll be coming back to school this Monday and so far, so I won't be available during school hours until I get home. So, I decided to come back after two-three days. So, yeah... still looking for partners. :^)))

Hey there! I scrolled down your thread and there is some pretty dope plots that you have. I'm really interested in three of them and if you're still taking people to RP with then I'd be happy to shoot you a pm so we could discuss it more.

• Love
Yoo! Sorry I didn't see this sooner! I think I failed to see the alert. T u T but anyways, I am still taking in people to rp with! ^^ So I'm glad you're interested in some of the plots. :) so, send me that pm with the plots you are interested in~! :D

=┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐=
⊙ Still searching for new partners~! Might update after coming home or later on the night. ^^

Reactions: ForeverRed
Hey I'm interested in a few. I like the, Gangster Boss/Member x Pretty/Beautiful Good {B❤} (bxb)❣❣❣❣, and the
I told my sister I have a boyfriend so she'd stop trying to set me up with people but now she's coming to visit and I'm in too deep I need a fake boyf ASAP.

If you want me to shoot you a pm let me know

• Love
Hey I'm interested in a few. I like the, Gangster Boss/Member x Pretty/Beautiful Good {B❤} (bxb)❣❣❣❣, and the
I told my sister I have a boyfriend so she'd stop trying to set me up with people but now she's coming to visit and I'm in too deep I need a fake boyf ASAP.

If you want me to shoot you a pm let me know

Hey! That's really cool! Please do send one. ^^ we can discuss more there. :)

Active Characters

Oshiro

Kinjo

Yamanashi

Yuni

✦ + ★ ♔ ★ + ✦
Added more pairings~!
Still looking~!
You can share some of your own if you want~~! ☆♡☆♡☆​

*holding camera with a shaky hand, breathing heavy and glancing around desperately* h-hi, berry-bub, here... i-It's day 51... quite cold today... i-in ^city's name^... I'm tired... hungry... and... a-and looking for partners... It is quite l-lonely... *heavy breathing* .... I-I don't know how long I can survive... but, just in case, I-I'm always open... *camera blacks out*

°•°•°•°
Yo!
I'm still looking for partner(s)!
Will be updating the thread tomorrow or Saturday.​

Suh dude ~
I'm still looking for partners/friends ♡♡♡

New section coming sooner or later

I think i have updated this, too, but can't remember. Might update on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.